Solitary Cafe: Tea with Lemon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kamilla's hands drove the steel upward deeper and faster as she murmured the softest of moans. Carol could see everything. The girl's eyes darkened and her eyelids closed slightly as she moved the steel with fervent purpose.

She's climaxing, Carol thought, still unable to look away. She's really...

Her thoughts were broken as the girl suddenly reached toward the cart and grabbed a stainless steel dish. She held it between her legs as she continued to move the toy. The metal surface glistened with her juices as she pressed it into herself over and over again until finally she pulled it away from herself and raised the dish higher.

"I guess that's it then. Let me get you a pen and we'll hash out the details."

Carol was openly staring at the barista. She was about to reply when Kamilla gasped lowly and released a flood of liquid into the dish. The dark girl's pussy gushed once more as she squirted into the container, then with a shudder she squirted a third time. The liquid splashed violently into the dish and splattered outward, and the smallest droplet reached the artist and landed on her arm.

Carol was dumbfounded.

"I know it's asking a lot, dear, but could you try and be a little more dainty about your technique?" Megara turned toward the girl with a smile.

"Yes of course... apologies," Kamilla panted as she sat the dish and the dildo down onto the tray. She undid the tie on her skirt and dropped it back into place, covering herself. Then, with complete collectiveness, she dipped a thin teaspoon into the dish and ladled a portion of her fluid into each of the tea cups. She set the spoon down gingerly and took up the teapot with a gentle grace before pouring its contents quietly into the cups. The tea was dark in color and quite aromatic, and it plumed steam upwards as it filled the cups.

"Lemon?" Kamilla asked the artist with a professional smile.

"Oh, yes...just a little, thank you," Carol wasn't even sure she was on Earth anymore, and her mind returned to the prospect of her being in a coma.

Kamilla pinched up a thin sliver of lemon and pressed it carefully to draw out its contents. Then, with a smile, she raised the saucer and the cup atop it and placed it on the desk in front of the artist, "Please enjoy."

"Thank you," Carol said hollowly.

The barista prepared a cup for her employer as well, and when she set it in front of the woman, Megara took it up immediately and sipped it, "Mm, yes, that's wonderful. Thank you, Kamilla."

Kamilla curtsied and nodded to Carol before turning to leave.

The artist started at the cup of tea with obvious uncertainty before looking up suddenly, "Kamilla, is it?"

The barista turned, "Oh, yes, would you like anything else, Miss Carol?"

Carol got a lump in her throat, "May I paint you sometime?"

Kamilla smiled nervously, "Oh, I'm not sure," she said as she looked at her boss.

Megara chuckled, "It's your choice, Kammy, you don't need my permission."

The barista nodded as she faced the artist, "Very well...what did you have in mind?"

Carol, who had, by this point, already decided she was living an episode of the twilight zone, blinked, "I'd like to paint you making tea...like you did just now."

Kamilla eyes narrowed slightly but the smile never disappeared, "Sure, but my condition is for you to taste my tea and tell me what you think. I don't often receive usable criticism."

The artist glanced down at the cup and took a deep breath. She took hold of the cup's handle and raised it to her lips before taking a sip.

There was nothing that could have prepared her for the flavor. It was easily the finest cup of tea she'd ever tasted, and the depth was extraordinary. Suddenly it didn't matter what was in the cup, and she took another sip to let the taste linger on her tongue, "Can I get back to you on that?"

"Yes of course," Kamilla nodded once more, "When you give me your feedback, I'll let you paint me however you'd like. Have a good night, Miss Carol."

A moment of desperation fell over the artist as the girl left the room, and it felt very much like fleeting love. That wasn't quite right, though; it was simply that Carol had never seen anyone in her life that was gently seductive.

"She's wonderful, all my girls are," Megara smiled and settled back. "Oh goodness, you know what? I almost lost track of time. If we finish this quickly I'll be able to get you to your dinner."

"My dinner?" Carol had forgotten about her meeting, but hearing the tall woman mention it shook a bit of reality into her, "Oh, that. There's no possible way I could make it, it's already..." she glanced at a clock on the wall. The clock was of course, shaped like a rubber duck, and it's wings were acting as the hour and minute hands, "Eight thirty five..." she trailed off.

"Ah, yes, when do you need to be there?" Megara took another sip of tea.

"Nine," Carol says distantly with a tone of slight dismay. She would have sworn that it was later, but it seemed that she was wrong.

"Oh and where is it at?"

"A restaurant called Minerva's."

"Oh, that's close! If you leave out of the far door just around the corner it's only a street over!" The cafe owner smiled, "So let's finish up so you can get there on time, what do you say?"

"Yeah, sure," the artist smiled weakly.

The GPS must have been wrong, because as soon as Carol exited the cafe she took the directions she was given and found herself in front of Minerva's. She had an odd feeling that she'd just walked out of another dimension, but she still had all of the information that Megara had given her.

She entered the restaurant quickly and was greeted by a friendly hostess. She informed the hostess that she was meeting someone, and the hostess checked the reservations.

"It appears that your party hasn't arrived yet, but I can seat you at a waiting table," the hostess offered politely.

"Oh no, I'll wait here in the foyer, thanks," Carol shrugged out of her now somewhat dry hoodie and settled herself into the bench. She stared straight ahead and blinked as she realized that she hadn't mentioned her meeting to Megara, and likewise she hadn't offered Kamilla her name, but both women seemed to know the information even before she'd arrived.

"May I get you some hot tea while you wait?"

Carol broke out of her musings and looked up at the hostess with a bit of alarm, "No thank you...I just had some."

12