Solodad O'Brien

Story Info
CNN Hostess's early years.
1.5k words
4.46
39.8k
3
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soedad was born on the north shore of Long Island in September 1966.

Her Mother Estelle was Cuban and her father an Australian making Soedad biracial in a time when interracial marriages were illegal in may states. She attended Smithville High and later went onto Harvard.

In 1989 she landed a job hosting a medical show on KISS FM in Boston.

Soledad was a fun loving and well-accepted member of the Boston nightlife.

I first met Soledad at Boston's Club Q, a popular dance bar.

The tall, lean beauty was with a small group of friends in a stunning strapless floor length Jade Green gown. It was lust at first sight.

I considered myself a bit of a womanizer and didn't hesitate to make my move. Approaching the gorgeous figure I introduced myself.

Soledad was very sociable and soon we were engaged in an open conversation.

It was evident she had consumed a considerable amount of alcohol and was feeling not pain. When closing time approached we were like long lost friends and she accepted my offer of a ride home.

We had not traveled six blocks before Soedad passed out, her head slumping over onto my shoulder. She was out cold. I got no reaction when I placed my hand on her bare chest just above her right boob. Undaunted my hand slid under the bodice of her dress and scooped her breast into my hand. Gently I squeezed her and she emitted a soft moan.

Soledad was in a stupor as I led her up to my apartment. I took her directly to the bedroom and lay her across my bed.

She quickly fell asleep again as I peeled the gown down her body. She wore no underwear. Her breasts were perky with chocolate buttons for nipples. A pelt of lustrous Raven black pubic hair modestly concealed her pussy. Gently I spread her legs apart until I could see dewdrops of her juices glistening in her womanhood.

I quickly undressed.

She moaned softly as I mounted her, positioning myself between her lovely long legs.

I guided the head of my rock hard cock into her love nest and felt her warm wetness engulf me as I entered her.

Soledad's hips automatically gyrated welcoming me into her most intimate space. I placed her ankles onto my shoulders and thrust myself fully into her.

Another soft groan as I impaled her with my throbbing cock.

I knew this beauty was going to make me come fast and receive a huge load of my sperm.

She started to respond to my cock. Her body twitching as I plunged deep in her. Soledad began to lubricate, her juices flowing to her love tunnel. Her body was enjoying being fucked before her mind was aware she was being ravished.

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked into my face.

"Oh my God! What are you doing?" she whimpered.

"Giving you what you need." I replied ramming my cock deep into her.

Smiling she closed her eyes again and I felt her vagina wall tighten on my meat. Her hips bucked unevenly as my cock triggered her spasms.

"Oh yes!" she moaned softly as her legs wrapped around my back.

She fucked me like a sex starved nymphomaniac, holding me into her sex as if I were trying to escape.

Her body was coming alive beneath me. It was if I were on top of some sex crazed wild animal. What had I unleashed?

The dark skinned beauty squirmed and writhed in the ancient mating dance. Gradually her awareness of her seduction was becoming clear to her. A primitive need within her had been awaken and was crying out to be satisfied.

"Fuck me you bastard, come in me!" she snarled.

Fully awake Soledad was in a fucking frenzy. Her cunt was trying to devour my cock like the jaws of a python. Time after time it contracted in an attempt to draw me into her control.

I cruelly withdrew until only my helmet was within her wet slit and then brutally plunged deep into her depths again making her eyes pop open in delight.

"Let me on top!" she demanded.

Without waiting for my agreement she violently rolled over on top of me with my cock still buried within her.

Once on top she was in control, her haunches squatting on my cock as she controlled the rhythm of our fuck. Up and down her ass moved, each downward stroke completely consuming my shaft until the pressure of her labia squashed my balls.

Our rolls had reversed and I was now the vanquished. On top of me was an insatiable cock-consuming fiend whose hungry genitals were greedily swallowing my cock. I firmly grabbed her shoulders and drove up into her.

Her vagina begins making sucking noises as my cock withdrew dragging her labia almost inside out like a sock. Soledad was making guttural grunting sounds as she rapidly approached her orgasm.

Her naked breasts were inches from my face. Her dark brown nipples had become as hard as pebbles by her arousal. My head rose up in an effort to take one between my lips.

Her teat felt like a giant raisin, textured and spongy as my tongue flicked across its tip. Tantalizing her sensitive teat drove her to the point of no return.

A desperate gasp and then her love juices flushed out all over my cock. She was coming!

"Oh sweet Jesus!" she cried as I answered her flood with a volley of my own cum spurting up into her drenched fuck hole.

Her body coated with sheen of perspiration and breathing hard she collapsed exhausted on top of me, my spent cock still buried in her soggy cavern.

The stench of sex lingered in the air. Soledad's overpowering musk filled my nostrils, as she lay lifeless atop of me.

Eventually she stirred, rising unsteadily up onto her hands and knees allowing my cock to escape its wet prison.

Crablike she begins to rotate her body moving her freshly fucked pussy over my face. Soon I am staring up into her forest of dark pubic hair, droplets of residual juice glistening like diamonds adorning her swollen clitoris. She lowered her muff onto my face as I felt my spent cock being taken into her warm wet mouth.

As my nose spread her labia my tongue ventured into her wetness. She tasted strong; a blend of juices coated her soft pink tissue. As my tongue licked the stub of her clit I felt hers caressing the length of my shaft. Life begins to ebb into my cock once more.

As my tongue delved deeper into her caldron I tasted the rich cream of cum mixture I had deposited in her. My cock twitched in her mouth as I sampled my own cum.

Soledad's lips were sealed around my shaft as she formed a vacuum like an industrial Shop-Vac around my meat. Her tongue danced on my cock like a prima ballerina restoring its former hardness. I was ready to take her again.

I quickly pulled my erection from her mouth before I spent another load of sperm.

She sensed my intention and assumed a position on her hands and knees in the center of the bed, ass raised high in the air.

"Take me in the ass!" she implored.

This Raven hair beauty was asking me to fuck her tight rounded ass!

I spat on the dark brown starfish of her anus and worked the tight opening with my finger.

"I'm ready!" she urged.

Deliberately I pressed the helmet of my erection against her puckered orifice and pushed. Slowly she yielded and allowed me to enter her inner sanctum. Slowly inch-by-inch my cock defiled her as I scooped her right breast tightly into my hand.

"Oh yes!" she moaned as my scrotum kissed the cheeks of her ass.

Releasing her breasts I took both of her hips in my hands and began fucking her ass like an old boot.

"Play with me!" she begged.

My right hand went around her leg and found her spread pussy. I reached in and gripped her swollen clit.

"Oh my God, I'm going to come!" she whimpered as I drove my cock mercilessly into her bowels.

The tight restraint Soledad's anus placed on my cock amplified the pressure of my ejaculation. It felt as if it were going to blow my head off.

Once again my sperm drained into this vision of loveliness as I enjoyed yet another climax.

Once again spent I withdrew my cock from the tight ass that had just brought me so much joy.

"Let me." Soledad said turning around and grasping my limp dick.

Without hesitation she took my cock into her mouth again, still dripping from my recent orgasm.

Her mouth devoured my cock like a dog would a meaty bone. Her tongue bathed me as she sucked down all the residual cum and musk from her own ass she could salvage.

The woman was insatiable demanding my cock again and again until I was forced to beg for a ceasefire.

I never saw Soledad again after that magical night. What we had would always be special.

Later I heard that she had moved to the west coast to pursue her career, married and had children.

In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina's devastation of New Orleans I was watching CNN and there she was, that dark haired beauty that I had lost myself in so many years ago!