Solomon Buys A House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The real fucking began now that it was in all the way. Solomon laid down over Claudia and began slamming his cock into her. His large muscular body completely covered the white woman. All Edward could see of his wife, were her legs spread wide around Solomon's bucking ass and her hands clawing Solomon's back.

Edward watched Solomon fuck at that pace for an impossibly long twenty minutes while listening to his wife's screams muffled under Solomon's chest.

Eventually, Solomon arched his back and held his cock buried in Claudia's pussy as he came. Claudia's whole body was spasming and her belly was undulating as she had another powerful orgasm.

Solomon leaned back, sitting up and his cock plopped out, shooting a long strand of sperm across Claudia's belly as it cleared her pussy. The black man stood and held out his hand in which Bull immediately placed a cigar just as he was pulling out a lighter. Edward's mouth was open to say, "no smoking," but he closed it feeling like an idiot for thinking he had any say in the matter.

Edward stared down at his wife splayed out on the floor. She seemed dazed or asleep and she couldn't seem to be able to close her legs. Her pussy lips were spread wide and would spasm every now and then with sperm pouring out each time. She stayed like that not stirring until Solomon had finished his cigar.

"Which is your bedroom Eddie?" asked Solomon.

"F-first door on the left, upstairs," answered Edward looking down at Solomon's cock. It had only shrunk a couple inches. The head now angled down slightly and there was a pool of sperm on the carpet underneath it.

Solomon pulled Claudia to her feet and half-carried her up the stairs. Edward rose to follow, but Bull put his hand on Edward's shoulder to stop him. Whatever, was going to happen now, he wouldn't be watching.

********************

Edward woke up on the couch just as Solomon was coming down the stairs. Finally, the black man's cock was limp, but it was still close to ten inches as it dangled between his legs. Bull was asleep on the couch and stirred as Solomon began dressing.

Edward ran past the black men and up to his room. Claudia was lying on her stomach with her ass thrust upwards. Both her pussy and her ass were now large holes filled with both wet and dried sperm. In fact her whole body was covered with flaky trails of dried sperm. As he looked at her, she stirred and mumbled, "I love black cock."

Edward heard a car door slam outside and ran downstairs. He ran out the door and up to the limo just as Bull was starting it. The tinted window in back slid down and Solmon thrust the contract in his hand just before the window closed again. The limo moved out of his driveway and drove off.

Edward looked down at the contract, it was signed. He was a million dollars richer. He hoped the price wasn't too high. Things should work out as long as he kept his wife away from black men.

Edward looked up as a truck pulled up to his mailbox. It was a pick-up with two giant black men sitting in back, both were as big as Solomon. They waved and drove off. He opened his mailbox and pulled out a brochure. It read: E&I Lawn & Pool Care. Edward felt his face turn white as he looked down the street. Already, groups of black men had appeared and were working in yards around his development.

********************

Solomon walked out on the upper deck of his new home and looked out over the water. He had come here for a reason. Henry the E&I chemist, had been begging Solomon for a modern lab to produce the X-serum and X-cite. Currently, they used converted drug labs for production, but with the recent purchase of the pharmaceutical lab outside town, E&I Incorporated was going modern.

He would spend his weekdays in New York and his weekends here. He wasn't about to buy homes for all the blacks coming here to work at the factories, they would have to find their own homes, namely by breaking up local families.

He walked over to a telescope overlooking the sea and focused it on movement down the beach. He grinned at the picture in the lens. Lifeguard tryouts were underway. The enhanced blacks were leaving their white rivals behind in the sand. The hardest part was finding blacks who could swim. These men had been training for months. Lifeguards got a lot of pussy and soon these beaches would be crawling with the bikini clad wives and daughters of the rich and famous.

Other teams were drugging the local water supplies with Xcite. There was going to be a lot frustrated women around here. Before Solomon moved in, the African-American population of Stony Harbor was zero. Things were about to change.

Solomon moved his telescope around to his neighbors. Maybe he could spot some wives to fuck.

12