Solstice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right. It took about thirty seconds." She turned back to Alex. "You aren't feeling any different?"

"No, Mom. I feel fine. What's up?"

"I'm not sure. Your sisters noticed a few things about you that have changed. I just wanted to confirm what they said about the semen. It's working as an aphrodisiac again. The elixir is out of your system. It's not supposed to be doing that."

"Maybe I'm allergic to the elixir."

"I don't think so. I suspect your body has changed the properties of your semen by itself. I'm meeting with my mom shortly to discuss it. It's nothing to worry about."

"It's good to know my dick isn't going to fall off," he said.

"I didn't say that," his mother replied, grinning.

Aphrodite put a cover on the cup, kissed her children, and left.

"Is mom worried about something?" Alex asked.

"She didn't seem worried. She seemed more surprised than anything," Ariana said.

*****

The drive to her mother's house took about an hour. Phoebe met her at the door.

"This was a nice surprise. What's the occasion?" her mother asked.

"I need guidance."

"Come in and sit with me. What type of guidance?"

They sat together in the living room. "We've noticed some changes in Alex since we got home."

"Di, you've only been home for a day. They must be big changes."

"No, actually small ones, but too many to ignore."

"Such as?" Phoebe asked.

Aphrodite took the container from her purse and handed it to her mother. "This is less than two hours old. Taste it."

Her mother opened the container and looked inside. "Is this from Alex?" Aphrodite nodded. Her mother put her finger in the container then touched it to her tongue. About thirty seconds later she smiled and looked back at her daughter. "You've given him another elixir?"

"Nothing, Mom."

"What else have you noticed?"

"His pubic hair isn't growing back."

"How long has it been gone?"

"Four days," Aphrodite replied.

"No stubble?"

"Nothing at all. His penis has grown. Both girls noticed it last night. I noticed it earlier in the day but wrote it off as imagination."

"Do you think this is from the prophecy?"

"I don't know. Parts of it seem to fit. That's why I'm here." Aphrodite replied.

"Let's get the book and look at the prophecy again," Phoebe suggested.

They walked to the master bedroom and into the closet. Phoebe pushed some of the hanging clothes back revealing a large walk-in safe. Aphrodite entered the code and opened the safe then stepped inside. She picked up a leather wrapped bundle and carried it out. Phoebe closed the safe then checked to ensure it was locked. They walked to the kitchen and placed the bundle on the table. Moving carefully, Aphrodite unwrapped the bundle. Inside was a leather covered book with Greek writing on the front.

"Profiteia," Aphrodite said, as her hand slid across the writing. She opened to book and with her mother looking over her shoulder began carefully turning pages.

"There," Phoebe said.

"Nea archi," Aphrodite said, softly.

The text was written in Greek and they read it together. It was only a couple of pages long. They stopped a couple of times and looked at each other.

"We don't have enough yet to tie in, but there are certainly some matches; your birthday on the fall equinox, you had no brother to be Papas, two daughters followed by a single son," Phoebe said.

"The response to his semen, even without the elixir. Even the loss of body hair and growth of the penis matches," Aphrodite said.

"Di, do you realize what this could mean if it's true?"

"Mother, even though it would be wonderful, it terrifies me."

"It would me too. What else are we looking for?"

"Voluntary control of sperm production, increase body mass and strength, female orgasm triggered by his vaginal ejaculation, Alex and the girls suddenly knowing Greek. There are other things but those are the ones we'll be able to verify," Aphrodite said.

"When would the next fertilization be?"

"The next fall equinox, September twenty second."

"That's not much time. What are you going to tell Alex and the girls?"

"Nothing yet. I ordered DNA tests this morning for all five of us. I wonder what they'll show?"

"Those tests are of man. What we're talking about has nothing to do with man. I wouldn't put much stock in that."

"Mom, if it's true, would the fertilization take place on Olympus?"

"I don't think that would be necessary. Gaia is the earth goddess. Anywhere on the planet would be connected to Olympus through her."

"I'm almost forty. I'm too old to be having another child," Aphrodite said.

Her mother chuckled. "That won't be your choice to make, will it?"

"Time will tell, I guess. I'll keep you posted on what I'm seeing."

Aphrodite closed the book and rewrapped it. She and her mother returned it to the safe then locked it away. She kissed her mother goodbye, returned to her car, and drove home.

*****

Alex met Alexandra at her house, and they went out for lunch at a nearby Pizzeria. Things were a little awkward at first since it was really the first time they had been together as a couple and both being clothed. Once they laughed about it, they both loosened up.

They spent the time getting to know a little about each other. They would be attending the same university in the fall, but both would continue to live at home.

"Alexandra, where's your mom?"

"Helena is my mother."

"Mom's sister?"

"My Dad is gay, but he still wanted a family. Your father and Helena got together and had me. Dad stayed with her during the pregnancy and when I was born, Helena turned me over to Dad to raise as his daughter."

"Wow, that's really cool of them to do that."

"Helena has also been there for me as I grew up. When I turned sixteen and it came time to tell me about the family, she mentored me like any other mother would. She leaves the raising to Dad, but she's been there all along."

"Can you imagine what it would be like to draw our family tree?" Alex asked.

Alexandra laughed. "It would probably look like a corkscrew willow that had been hit by a tornado. I wouldn't even attempt to draw one."

"Do you ever get sick?" Alex asked.

"Never. I broke my ankle once though."

"But not sick, sick?"

"Not at all. Dad does occasionally but I've apparently got a good immune system. Do you?"

"No. No one in my family does except Dad."

"Good genes come from Olympus," she said.

"Do you believe all that stuff?"

"I didn't believe any of it at first. I'm still on the fence with the mythology. I suspect most of that is based on a tiny bit of truth, like the 'Titanic' movie was. Yes, there was a boat. Yes, it hit an iceberg. Yes, it sank, and lots of people died. The rest was fiction. I think the myths were probably like that too. Was Heracles real? Probably. Was he really strong? Probably. Was he a good fighter? Probably. Did he kill a cyclops? He probably killed a guy with one eye that pissed him off. I do believe that we're descended from those people, but I suspect they were people rather than divine beings."

"I'm even having trouble with that part."

"Does it really matter?" she asked.

"I guess not. We're here."

"That we are. They're going to run us out of here soon. The place is filling up. I always thought a nice idea for a first date would be a walk in the park. Are you up to it?"

Alex smiled, "I'd like that."

They went to the car and drove to a nearby park. As dark began to approach they walked back to the car, and Alex drove her home. He stopped at the front porch.

"Alexandra, I'd really like us to do this boyfriend/girlfriend thing as close to normal as we can."

"Okay, I'll kiss you goodnight but that's my limit for a first date," she replied.

Alex took her in his arms and kissed her. It was a simple kiss, much like a gentleman would.

"Can I call you?" he asked.

"I'd like that. Thanks for dinner and the walk."

"Thank you."

He gave her another peck then stepped back. Once she was inside and the door closed, he walked back to his car and drove home. He smiled all the way.

When he arrived at home, his sisters had gone out for the evening with friends. His mother was sitting in the living room reading. He grabbed a pen and paper and wrote something on it then handed it to his mother.

"Mom, any idea what this means? I've been seeing it in my head since you put the medallion on me the first time."

She looked shocked. "It's Greek, do you know what it says?" she asked.

"It's pronounced 'nea archi' but I have no clue what it means."

"How do you know how it's pronounced? You don't speak Greek."

"I see it in my head sometimes and it's always spoken too," he replied.

"Interesting. It means new beginning."

"Any clue why I'm seeing it?"

"Maybe you're experiencing a new beginning." 'Another sign,' she thought, and smiled. "Do you see anything else?"

"No. I was wondering if it had something to do with the elixirs."

"Not likely, sweetheart. Let me know if you see anything else. How's Alexandra?"

"She's good. I didn't realize she was Helena's daughter."

"Helena's and your father's, actually."

"Yeah, she told me. I really like her. You guys made a good choice."

"Of course, we did. I am Mamas, after all."

"And my wife and mother," he said.

"I think it would be nice if you took your wife to bed and made love to her."

"Wouldn't that be leaving Mamas and my mother out?"

"It's a big bed. Bring them along," she said, as she stood and walked toward the bedroom. When Alex walked into the room she turned and looked at him. "Stay where you are. Let me look you over."

Alex stayed where he was. His mother walked to him and looked closely at his face, like she was memorizing it. She then removed his shirt and did the same with his chest, back and arms. She pulled off his shoes and socks then removed his trousers, looking closely at his legs. As she knelt behind him, she pulled down his underwear.

"Mom, why do I feel like I'm getting a physical exam?"

She chuckled. "Maybe I want to play doctor."

"Do I get to examine you?"

"Very thoroughly, but not until it's your turn. Turn around and face me."

As he turned and his hard cock came into view, she could tell that he was larger. So were his balls. She stroked his cock for a moment then licked away the pre-cum. In a few seconds she could feel the moisture in her pussy beginning to collect. She took him in her mouth and slid him into her for a few minutes.

"I don't want you to cum in my mouth. When you're close, I'm going to stand and bend over. Take me from behind and cum inside me quickly."

"I'd rather take my time," he replied.

"You can take your time the second one. I want the first one quick and in my pussy. Please?"

"Well, since you said please."

She went back to work sucking him. She got him close a couple of times before standing and bending over the bed in front of him. Alex moved forward and slid deep inside her. He came almost immediately. Even though his mother wasn't even close to cumming, when he came, so did she.

"I didn't realize you were that close, Mom."

"Neither did I. It was a nice surprise." She looked down at his limp cock. "When you're up to it we'll start round two." His cock seemed to grow instantly. She smiled and crawled onto the bed. "How would you like me?"

"Missionary, so I can see your beautiful face."

"Such a charmer."

She rolled onto her back and held out her arms to him. Alex moved up between her legs and after teasing her clit with his cock for a moment, pushed himself inside. His mother moaned. Alex began moving in and out of her, and her movements matched his. Their mouths met and tongues explored each other. His mother began flushing and wrapped her legs around him to pull him deeper inside. She came with a loud moan. Alex raised to watch her face as she came. He could feel himself building but held off until she had relaxed then quickly filled her a second time. His mother came instantly as he began filling her. This time, even harder than before. He laid down on her using his arms to support some of his weight and watched as she recovered.

"You're so beautiful when you cum. I love you, Mom."

"I love you too. That was amazing," she said.

"It's always amazing with you."

Alex began sliding in and out again. His mother smiled. "Let me take you in my mouth. I'm too pooped to cum again."

She pushed Alex off and rolled over onto him then kissed her way down. When she arrived at her destination, she swallowed him, tasting the mixture of their fluids. It was just seconds before the fire in her pussy was re-ignited. It only took her minutes to trigger him again. When he came, she came again instantly. When he finished, she rolled over and rested her head on his thigh.

"I hope you're done. I'm exhausted," she whimpered.

"Me too. After I get something to eat, it's going to be bedtime. Want anything?"

"Water, maybe."

"I'll be back in a minute."

Alex jumped up and ran to the kitchen. He returned in a few minutes with a bowl and a glass of water. After she sipped the water, she looked into the bowl.

"What is that?"

"Lucky Charms, milk, ice cream and M&Ms."

"Alex, you don't like Lucky Charms, chocolate ice cream or M&Ms."

"I do now. I'm craving sugary stuff. Maybe I'm pregnant."

"I doubt that. Alex, how would you feel about...," she began, then stopped.

"About what?"

"Oh, nothing. Just a silly thought."

"Tell me," he said.

"How would you feel if I were to get pregnant?"

"With our child?"

"Yes, yours and mine."

"How would you feel? How would Dad feel?" he asked.

"I'm still wondering about how I'd feel. Your father would be fine with it."

"Well, if you wanted it, I'd be happy. If you didn't, I wouldn't be."

"But if I was happy, you would be too?"

"I'd be on top of the world," he replied.

"You may already be," she said, under her breath.

"What? I didn't hear you."

"Just clearing my throat, honey."

Alex finished his two-thousand calorie snack and set the bowl on the table next to the bed before climbing in. Both were asleep in minutes.

*****

"Mother, he's seeing and hearing nea archi in his head. His penis is definitely larger than before. I came instantly when he did and not just vaginally. He's as hairless, in the groin, as the day he was born. No change in his body mass that I can detect. And ate enough sugary stuff before bedtime to kill twenty diabetics. This is real."

"Can he read Greek?"

"No."

"Watch for that and keep an eye on the muscle mass. Keep me posted."

"I will."

Alex walked into the kitchen wearing his shorts and running shoes. He made a repeat of the snack from last night, and after eating that, turned to his mother, and kissed her.

"I'm going to go for a run. I'll be back in a little while."

He turned and went out the front door. Alex never ran unless pushed. He did a lot of other physical activities but running was never a favorite.

Over the next few days, Alex continued with the ridiculously high sugar intake and always seemed hungry. He exercised about three hours every day and still found time to keep his sisters and his mother sexually sated.

His father returned Friday and commented on how much muscle mass Alex seemed to have picked up. They went into the back yard and she filled him in on both the prophecy and the observations she and the girls had made. He seemed stunned.

"Can I read the prophecy?" he asked.

"How's your Greek?"

"Rusty, but there."

"Call Phoebe, she'll go through it with you," Aphrodite said.

He called, then left a short time later to visit her. When he returned that evening, he was elated. Aphrodite cautioned him a couple of times not to say anything to the kids yet.

Late in the afternoon the DNA test kits arrived. Aphrodite and Xander collected their samples. The girls were out for the evening and Alex was planning on spending the night at Alexandra's house.

On Saturday morning the three kids collected theirs and Aphrodite mailed the specimens back. The information in the instructions said it would take four to six weeks to get the reports.

Saturday afternoon, the first of visiting family arrived to greet the new E'papas. Alex had read the book and knew what was expected of him. It was a family of three with a husband, wife, and nineteen-year-old daughter. Alex serviced the mother and daughter separately while they were there, and it felt like they didn't want to leave afterward. There were three other families coming by in the upcoming week.

Alex and Alexandra saw each other daily and she was often at the house. She sometimes stayed over but usually went home. She had taken it upon herself to type the Papas book into an e-document. Alex' penis, by the end of that week, was seven and a half inches long with a good girth. His muscle mass was definitely increasing.

The next two weeks were essentially the same. Alex never seemed to run out of energy, and no one was able to keep up with him. By the end of that two weeks, he had reached eight inches and appeared to have stopped his penile growth. He looked like a professional athlete now. He was muscular but not overly so. His abs were cut. In the right outfit he would have fit right in with the Spartans in the movies.

A packet arrived from the DNA company. Aphrodite opened it and read the cover letter inside.

We received your specimens and regret to inform you that we have been unable to process four of the five. It appears that they were either collected incorrectly or were contaminated in the shipment.

We did include the results that we were able to obtain but would hope that you send replacement specimens for testing.

Aphrodite looked at the five reports. The first was from Xander. It traced his line from South Africa about fifty-thousand years ago, through the Arabian Peninsula and then to the area of the western Aegean Sea and Greece about six thousand years ago. The line stopped there in Greece. The other four were identical to each other. The line began six thousand years ago in the area of Olympus and went no further back. Other than three being female and the fourth male the DNA was identical.

Aphrodite smiled, knowing that even though the DNA company felt it was in error, this was exactly what their family history had told them. Looking more closely at the reports, it showed that the four from Greece were not only related but were somehow the same person or at least were all from a single common source. Xander was not related to any of them. He should have been Aphrodite's half-brother and the father of the three children. The reports also indicated that there was no paternal DNA for Aphrodite or her children. Aphrodite had created all three children without a male counterpart. From what was known by science, this was physically impossible.

The prophecy said that when Gaia returned, she would recreate the line from herself first, and then create two females and one male to begin the line again. Aphrodite's hands trembled as the realization finally hit her. Aphrodite was Gaia, reborn, and her son Alex was Uranus, reborn. Based on the prophecy Ariana was Eurybia and Demi was Phoebe, the oracle of Delphi. Aphrodite started laughing aloud when she realized that with this knowledge and five dollars, she might be able to buy a medium coffee at Starbucks. She walked to the den where Alex and Alexandra were sitting at the computer. She grabbed a book from the shelf and opened it, then handed it to Alex.

"Read this page to me," she told him.

He began reading aloud. Alexandra looked at him with a shocked look on her face.

"What?" he asked.

"When did you learn Greek?" Alexandra asked.

"Is that what this is?"

"It's the Iliad, in Greek," Aphrodite replied.