Solstice Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're expecting them. That puts us at an advantage. Otherwise, we wouldn't know when they were coming."

They were about a hundred yards from their suite when all three men stepped out blocking their path. Demi and Ally stepped behind Alex, several feet away. The biggest one was in the center with the other two flanking him. As they neared, the men spread farther apart.

"They're planning to circle around me. Let them, but stay back," Alex told them.

When Alex and the big guy were about two paces from each other the other two moved to Alex' flanks.

"You already made one mistake today. You don't want to compound it. Just walk away while you can."

Alex was calm and relaxed.

"Fuck you, asshole. You're goin' down."

"I warned you," Alex replied.

The man feigned a punch. Alex didn't even flinch. He heard the man on his right take a quick step forward. He didn't even look. Alex' upper body twisted left then rapidly to the right. His elbow struck, full force, in the man's face. He fell to the ground unconscious. The man on his left drew back and Alex' left foot struck him with a snap kick to the groin. When he doubled over, Alex simply pushed the top of his head sending him to the ground clutching his balls. Alex looked at the big guy.

"Just me and you now," Alex told him.

The man threw a haymaker with his left. Alex leaned away then caught his fist with his left hand. He squeezed hard. The sound of breaking bones was loud enough both girls heard it. Alex let the hand go and delivered a single uppercut to the man's chin. He felt the crack with the impact. The man fell backward onto the ground and was out.

Demi stepped to the one who was holding his balls. She put her left hand on his forehead then closed her eyes. The man began crying loudly and rocking his pelvis.

"Demi, what are you doing?" Ally asked.

"Sharing something with him."

"Sharing what?" Alex asked.

"Aunt Olympia is butt fucking him with a huge dildo."

"Don't let him cum. He doesn't deserve it," Ally laughed.

She continued for about two minutes then let him go. The man with the broken nose was stirring. Demi walked to him. As soon as she touched his hand he was also crying and writhing.

"He's getting the same thing," Demi laughed. She worked him over for a couple of minutes before she stood and walked to the big guy. "Wake up you cocksucker!"

"Demi, you wouldn't?" Ally said.

Demi smiled. "Sure, I would," she replied, putting her hand on his head. The man began gagging.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked.

"He's getting a throat fucking with a happy ending," she grinned.

"Oh Demi," Alex said, grimacing.

His only lasted about a minute before the security vehicle pulled up. Makani stepped out.

"Sorry it took so long to get here. I saw it on the security camera just as you took out the first guy. Since you seemed to have it under control, I decided to watch the show. You're good," he said, handcuffing one of the men. "Where'd you learn that?"

"Sparta," Demi said, chuckling.

"Cops are already on the way. Everything was recorded on the security cameras. Is this the same guy as the other night?"

"Yeah," Alex replied.

"What other night?" Ally asked.

"Out being Batman again?" Demi asked.

"Superman. It was a minor misunderstanding with a drunk."

Two police cars pulled up, followed by an unmarked sedan. The four uniformed officers put the men in the squad cars. The man in the suit came to Alex.

"Trouble seems to find you son."

"Just this week. Before that I'd never had a physical run in with anybody."

"How long you staying?"

"We leave day after tomorrow."

"Try not to let any more trouble find you in the meantime," the detective suggested.

"I'll do my best."

The detective turned and started toward his car then stopped. He turned back to look at Alex.

"A couple of kids were rescued from a shark a few days ago by someone that fits your description. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

"I heard about that. A Megalodon and a whole boat load of toddlers, wasn't it? Some guy flew in in a red and blue suit?"

The detective grinned at him. "Cape, red S on his chest, underwear on the outside-yeah, that's the one. Have a safe trip home. Aloha."

The detective got in his car and drove away.

The remainder of their stay, with the exception of the loud orgasms, was quiet and peaceful.