Solstice Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've gotta pace yourself," she told him.

"Mom, you don't understand. I wanna do as much as I can before I wake up."

"Wake up? Pontus, this is real. You aren't dreaming," his mother replied.

"Right," he said, still not believing her.

"What do I need to do to convince you?"

"Suck my dick," he replied grinning.

"That's coming later tonight."

"Hah! Now I know it's a dream. In real life I never would have said that to you. You would have punched my lights out rather than promise it for later," he told her.

"Fine, it's a dream. Pace yourself. It's a very long dream."

"I'm going after Aphrodite next," he said.

"There are two women in our community that don't participate with any of the men but your father. That's Aphrodite and Ariana. You and I will be together tonight only. After that I'll only be with your dad."

Teppi joined them. "Having fun?" she asked him.

"This is great!" he replied. "How about you?"

"I'm loving it. If you get some free time, I'd like to...," she began.

"Say no more," he replied, taking her hand, and walking away.

Adara shrugged her shoulders and finished his plate. Demi and Ally joined her.

"Was Alex a wild man when he first started?" Adara asked.

"About twenty the first night," Demi said.

"I guess it runs in the family. Hopefully he'll calm down soon."

Ally and Demi looked at each other and laughed.

*****

It was just about dark when Adara and Miora rounded up their sons and took them home. The festivities began to dwindle quickly after that.

*****

The following month three more of Alex' future Emamas entered the fold. The last two would be at the fall equinox along with his other five sons. All the Emamas' and Epapas' would be set in place.

Artemus was sleeping with her brother regularly and occasionally with some of the women. Terra had spent a few nights with her father but otherwise stayed out of the men's beds. She was spending a lot of time with Titanus, but they had never crossed any sexual lines. Teppi, although nothing like her mother, made the rounds. She always spent her nights with her brother if he was available.