Somali Dominatrix in Boston

Story Info
Somali businesswoman dominates her Muslim husband.
1.2k words
2.75
7.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, my dearest readers. What's up, people? My name is Hodan Kader-Hussein and I'm a young Black Muslim woman living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Five-foot-eleven, curvy and sexy, with light brown skin and a thick Afro, that's yours truly. I am a Black female professional and dress in a manner that's both stylish and conservative when I'm at work.

It's the world that I live in, got no choice about it. I have been known to make certain compromises but I am also true to my Northeast African roots. I remain true to the Islamic faith in which I was born and raised. I like to take the lead and do things my way at work and as a result, I've gotten a reputation as the proverbial bossy Black woman, only the American Muslim edition. It's something which I can't escape, but it works for me sometimes. What do I mean by that? Please allow me to explain, ladies and gentlemen.

In the lily-white business world of Boston, educated Black women are becoming a force to reckon with. Too bad many of them are selling out. Not me. I believe in Black Love, thank you very much. It wasn't easy but I found myself a good-looking, educated, heterosexual single Black Muslim man and married him. I found my 'good Black man'. Life is definitely good, thank you very much.

To me, the age-old City of Boston is definitely one of the best places to be if you're an educated and ambitious Black person who wants to make it. The first time I voted was for the election of Deval Patrick, Massachusetts first Black Governor, back in 2006. I cried when Governor Deval Patrick stepped down after serving the people of Massachusetts for two consecutive terms. The man is amazing, and I feel that Massachusetts is losing something with Governor Deval Patrick's retirement from politics.

My husband Yasser Hussein and I met at Northeastern University five years ago, fell in love and got married. Just a couple of Somali-American Muslim immigrants living the American Dream. Our families moved to the State of Massachusetts from the beautiful land of Somalia, crown jewel of the Horn of Africa, for work when we were young. I have a bachelor's degree in business from Northeastern University and work in real estate. I love my job and hope to start my own firm someday.

My husband Yasser has a mechanical engineering degree from Northeastern University and works for the MBTA as a supervisor. The dreadful winter of 2015 was particularly harsh for all residents of Boston, and Yasser and his colleagues were supremely busy. With the MBTA and the Commuter Rail out of service for a while, it wasn't an easy time for the City of Boston and its people. Thankfully, we persevered.

Due to his outstanding leadership during the wintry crisis, Yasser Hussein got promoted to manager. I couldn't be prouder of my husband, seriously. Our lives are fun, but lack a certain amount of fulfillment. I've loved Yasser's six-foot-tall, chocolate-hued, sinfully sexy ass from the first time I laid eyes on him while walking out of the Northeastern University campus library. I love my gorgeous, masculine Somali men, and Yasser is one of the best. Still, after five years of marriage, I feel...bored.

That's why I've started looking for ways to spice up my marriage, you know? I came across some BDSM porn on Yasser's laptop and was inspired to investigate this crazy, extreme form of sex. When I confronted him about his online porn addiction, Yasser confessed to me that he fantasized about me dominating him. Well, it's a good thing Yasser told me this because I am a freaky mama and I am always down with some kinky experimentation.

I was kind of surprised that Yasser wanted to be dominated by me because, as a rule, Black men from the island of Jamaica are the definition of masculinity and dominance. Yasser is tall and fine, with the body of an Olympic athlete and the endowments of a porn star. Seriously, the brother's nine inches of thick, uncircumcised dark magic have been known to make me sing his praises in languages I didn't even know.

Still, the way I figure it, we all have fantasies. My husband Yasser's are just a bit more extreme than most. I decided to do some research on the world of female domination and male submission. There's lots more to it than just leather outfits, whips and chains, and things of that nature. I got my work cut out for me with Yasser's fantasies, that's for damn sure. It's a good thing that I am the kind of sister who loves a challenge.

That's why I decided to torture my boo, my darling hubby Yasser Hussein, within an inch of his life. I took him to the bedroom, and laid Yasser down, and then I tied him up. Finally, I got to have my way with that sexy body of his. I used Yasser for my pleasure, first sucking his dick, and then I rode him. Grabbing Yasser's dick, I inserted it into my womanhood and told him to fuck me. Yasser did as he was told, bucking his hips and thrusting his dick deep into my snatch.

My hubby Yasser Hussein fucked me real good, or rather, I fucked myself real good using that thick dark dick of his like I usually use my dildos. Feeling satisfied yet still horny, I decided to show Yasser my other side. There is a little bit of the dominatrix in every woman, and Somali Muslim sisters like myself are definitely no exception, thank you very much. Yasser simply didn't know what hit him.

In a harsh, authoritarian tone of voice, I informed Yasser that he was my own personal bitch. To demonstrate that, and quell any and all doubts Yasser might have about my feminine authority, I turned Yasser around and gave that cute ass of his a sound spanking. Seriously, Somali guys have such cute butts and I know I can't be the only Somali sister who relishes the idea of spanking her man. I spanked Yasser until his cute ass turned blue, and he actually begged for mercy. Is that cool or what?

Afterwards, I donned my favorite toy, a shiny ebony strap-on dildo, and told Yasser it was going up his ass. The tall, dark and handsome Somali brother suddenly looked pale. Grinning, I lubricated Yasser's ass with Aloe Cream and then pressed the dildo against his butt hole. With a swift thrust, I went into him. Yasser moaned deeply as I penetrated his ass with the strap-on dildo, and I smiled and playfully smacked his ass.

This was so deliciously haram, but I totally loved it. In the Islamic community, men are supposed to dominate and women are supposed to be submissive. Well, tonight, my husband Yasser and I flipped the socio-religious rules and norms upside down, and it was so much fun. I fucked Yasser with gusto, going deep into his ass with my strap-on dildo. My husband Yasser cried out as I fucked him and begged me for more. I wrecked his ass with my toy, and Yasser howled and screamed my name. Dammit, it was hot!

Much later, after I rocked his sweet Somali ass some more, Yasser thanked me for the sexual experience of a lifetime. Kissing me gently, Yasser pulled me into his arms. I snuggled against my hubby, feeling happy as can be. I, Hodan Kader-Hussein of Somalia, am a bossy Black woman. I'm happy to say that my hubby Yasser Hussein loves that about me and wouldn't have me any other way. Life is good! Who says a sister can't have it all?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers