Somali Femdom for Haitian Stud

Story Info
Somali woman talks Haitian lover into trying femdom.
2.8k words
3.25
9.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"What the hell, Adam? You're looking at weird stuff like this now after you swore to me you don't get down like that?" I all but snapped, glaring at my Haitian boyfriend Adam "Abdullah" Ducat as I pointed at a bookmarked video featuring a light-skinned black woman banging the hell out of a darker-skinned dude with a strap-on dildo in a swimming pool. The couple on the screen were going at it like kinky sex was going out of style.

I looked at the video, and then at my boyfriend Adam, who looked at the computer screen then at me, a sheepish expression on his rather handsome face. This is the same brother who got mad when I fingered his bum one night while giving him oral sex. Seriously, Adam read me the riot act after that one. Look at him now. Oh my, how the worm turns. I swear, men and their sexual hang-ups!

I'd been home for about ten minutes when my boyfriend Adam walked in, doubtless tired after a tough day of rigorous civil engineering classes at Carleton University. I was tired too, but got real pissed when I found out he'd somehow deleted some stuff I was doing research on, and bookmarked the type of porn he once swore he wasn't into, right where my saved stuff used to be. Yeah, I'm not a happy camper.

"Um, Yasmeen, I can explain," Adam said, and I watched, alternately amused and annoyed, as he tried to weasel his way out of this one. I've been living with my boyfriend Adam Ducat for a while now, and I'd like to think that I know him inside and out. While it's true that we come from different worlds, there are certain things no man can hide from his woman, if she's got good sense, that is.

My name is Yasmeen "Yes I'm Mean" Ali, and I was born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Somali Muslim immigrant father and a white Canadian mother. My parents, Yousef Ali and Maribelle Dupuis divorced when I was younger. I was raised Muslim but lead a largely secular lifestyle, though I often wear the hijab for reasons of culture and identity. I have my faith and heritage, both of which are dear to me but I live my life my way.

As a Muslim woman born and raised in the West, I feel like I walk a fine life. My faith. My body. My sexuality. The subject of public discourse they are, as Yoda would say. I swear, sometimes I feel like I'm living under a microscope. These days, I live in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and attend Carleton University, where I study Nursing. I met the supposed love of my life, Adam Ducat, at an interfaith meeting organized by the school's various religious organizations.

When I saw the six-foot-tall, dark and handsome young black man with the shy smile and thick French accent, my heart simply skipped a beat. Adam Ducat, who was a leader of the Haitian Students Club at Carleton University, simply took my breath away. I've got a thing for tall, chocolate-hued guys with deep voices. Blame it on all those Will Smith romantic comedies I grew up watching, I guess. Adam wasn't just easy on the eyes either. The brother is smart, with a talent for public speaking and knows how to work an audience. After the meeting, I simply had to pester him with questions for, ahem, religious purposes.

"Excuse me please, just wanted to say that you looked like you really knew your stuff out there, I'm Yasmeen," I said, smiling at Adam, who looked at me and shyly returned my smile. Clad in a red silk shirt and blue silk pants, the brother looked good. That bashful smile which spread across his handsome features as he looked at me seemed like an open invitation to me.

"Thank you Yasmeen, I thank the Lord for giving me strength to speak onstage," Adam replied, and he held out his hand for me to shake. Normally, pious, hijab-wearing Muslim sisters like me aren't supposed to shake hands with guys, but dammit, I made an exception for Adam. The Haitian brother looked good enough to eat, seriously. We ended up grabbing coffee together and talked about religion and culture, among other things, and that's how it all began.

Fast forward a year, and our lives have drastically changed since that first meeting. Adam Dupuis has gone from church-going Haitian lad and Catholic Youth Leader to new Muslim, ( much to the chagrin of his very Catholic mother Jeannine, who despises me for "turning her son" ) and now goes by the name Abdullah, and I'm the only person who gets away with calling him Adam these days. We live together, and life is good.

I love my Adam and I know him very well. From his weird habit of watching dinosaur videos on the Discovery Channel to his fondness for "femdom porn", the man is an open book to me. That's why I find it so comical when he tries to hide stuff from me. Guys really should know by now that us ladies do better detective work on our men than Sherlock Holmes himself. Word to the wise.

"Dude, if you wanted me to buy a strap-on dildo and fuck you with it, all you had to do was say so," I said, laughing, as I walked right past Adam and headed to the shower. I've had a grueling day at the Ottawa General Hospital. I didn't even wait for Adam's answer. I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower. I absolutely hate hospitals, not for the hard work or the patients but because of the fake-smiling, catty, backstabbing nurses and the high and mighty doctors who think they know it all. Sheesh.

One of the ladies at work, some Filipina bitch named Carol, has a real problem with me. I'm five-foot-eleven, voluptuous and if I do say so, oh-so-fine, with caramel-hued skin, lime-green eyes and long, curly black hair. My father is from East Africa and my mother is French Canadian. Those fairly unique bloodlines created the exotically beautiful and utterly fearless woman that I am. People sometimes ask me if I'm from Latin America but I always tell them I'm biracial, half African and half white.

Stepping under the warm water, I closed my eyes and lathered up my body. I do love my shower time. I swear the best ideas come to me in the shower. I lathered up my body with soap, and caressed my breasts, pinching the nipples gently. I cleansed myself thoroughly, fingering my cunt and asshole, washing my bum and my sweet spot with soap and water. As I stood there, I slid two fingers into my pussy, and masturbated to a guilty pleasure for a few moments. My eyes snapped open as a knock on the bathroom door interrupted my, ahem, flow.

"Come in," I shouted, and a second later, Adam stepped in. Without a word, he took off his clothes and stepped into the shower with me. I looked him up and down and grinned, knowing he was still pissed about my busting him earlier. Adam looked at me and grinned, and then pulled me into his arms and tried to kiss me. I playfully pushed him away, but he pressed me against the wall.

"Feeling rough tonight, papa bear?" I chided Adam, knowing how much he hates it when I call him that. Adam kissed me full and deep, and this time, I let him. Passionately we embraced, and just like that, we began making love as the hot water cascaded on our bodies. Adam kissed my neck and grabbed my breasts, fondling them gently before slapping my ass.

"I know you like it rough," Adam said, laughing, as I pretended to protest, though I loved the feel of the stinging slap on my rather ample derriere. I laughed, and turned around, pressing my bum against Adam's groin. Adam kissed the back of my neck, then caressed my booty. I felt his hard dick rub against my behind, and grinned. Time to get this show on the road.

"Quit talking," I hissed, and Adam did just that, easing his hard dick into my cunt even as I grinded my butt against his groin. Adam grabbed my wrists with those strong hands of his and put my hands behind my back. Just like that, he thrust into me. I licked my lips, welcoming the wondrous mixture of pleasure and pain I felt as Adam's dick filled my cunt. Holding my wrists behind my back with one hand, Adam grabbed the back of my neck with the other.

"Wallahi, Yasmeen, if you like it rough, then I'm going to give it to you!" Adam shouted as he bent me over and fucked me, slamming his dick roughly into my cunt. I screamed, grinding against him, willing my cunt muscles to grip his dick like a vise. Hard and fast Adam fucked me, until the merciless pressure my vagina exerted on his 'pistol' ( it's what he calls his dick, his term for it, not mine ) got the best of him and he came, exploding inside of me in a torrent of passion.

"Habibi, that was awesome," I said, much later, as Adam and I finally emerged from the shower. The hydro bill for our Barrhaven townhouse is going to be astronomical, but you don't think about things like that in the throes of passion. Adam and I returned to the bedroom, and as I dried myself with a bright blue towel, I saw a wicked expression on his face.

"Damn it, Adam, you want some more?" I asked, and I grabbed his dick and stroked it, marveling as it sprang to life in my hand. A lot of guys can't get hard too quickly after fucking, but Adam isn't like that. My Haitian stud has seemingly endless reserves of sexual energy. That's one of the many things I love about him.

"Hell yeah," Adam said, grinning suggestively and I rolled my eyes, then took his dick into my mouth. Slowly, gently, I sucked his dick while massaging his nut sack. While going down on Adam, I couldn't resist the urge to do something naughty. I looked up briefly and realized that Adam's eyes were closed and he was leaning against our bed, moaning softly as I worked him over.

"Oh fuck," Adam cried out, his eyes snapping open. Guess where I just shoved a finger? His ass, that's where! Adam looked at me, and I looked right back at him. I continued digging into Adam's ass while fellating him, and instead of protesting, he relaxed and enjoyed. I was amazed, and turned on. So much that I added a second finger into Adam's ass. The warmth and tightness I felt around my digits amazed me. Still, if Adam can take two fingers up his ass with no lube, the dude hasn't been totally honest with me...

"Adam, have you been playing with your ass?" I paused to ask, and Adam sighed and nodded. Grinning, I resumed sucking his dick while fingering his ass. Didn't take me long to notice that the more I fingered Adam's ass, the harder his dick got. I guess I found his on button!

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" Adam said, moaning deeper than I ever heard moan before. I almost froze for a moment, so stunned was I to hear these words coming from Adam. The manly Haitian dude who once told me that only punks would let a woman finger their ass was now moaning with my fingers up his ass. Good to know indeed.

"You know, I can think of something else I can fuck you with that will bring you tons of pleasure," I said, grinning mischievously at Adam, who looked at me with the dazed and confused look guys usually have when they're close to cum but get interrupted. I knew that in this state, the dude would agree with me if I said two plus two equaled five. Yes, I'm mean and manipulative, so sue me!

"Oh fuck, um, hell, I'll try anything once," Adam said sheepishly, and I grinned and told him to get on the bed. Face down and ass up. After a brief hesitation, Adam did as he was told. I admired Adam's cute butt as he assumed the position. Damn, brothers are always staring at us sisters fine asses but they've got cute butts of their own.

"Got a surprise for you," I said, laughing, as I reached into a nearby drawer and pulled something out of it. Something shiny, and decidedly phallic in nature. Adam turned around and his soulful eyes went wide when he saw me strapping it on, as it were. I stroked my plastic dick lovingly, and winked at Adam. Reaching for some lotion, I poured some on my hands and applied it on the strap-on dildo's business end.

"Yasmeen, um, I know I watch a lot of stuff like that on the web, and I'm sorry to have hidden it from you," Adam said, in a rather hoarse voice choking with emotion. I smiled at my boo and nodded understandingly, then got behind him. I wrapped my arms around Adam's torso and kissed the back of his neck, and licked his ear, thoroughly enjoying this rather odd embrace.

"It's alright, Adam, liking female domination in the bedroom doesn't make you less of a man in my eyes, sweetie, now bend over and give me that ass," I whispered into his ear. Adam sighed, then did as he was told. Grinning, I caressed his smooth, sexy ass. Spreading his ass cheeks, I slid two lubricated fingers in there, and added more lotion. Adam complained about the coldness of the lotion, but otherwise stayed put. I smiled with satisfaction. Time to fuck.

"Yasmeen, please be gentle with me," Adam turned around to say, and I nodded, smiled wickedly and then pressed the dildo against his asshole. Bucking my hips, I thrust forward and just like that, I penetrated my man. Adam gasped, and bucked, but I wrapped my arms around his torso and leaned into him with all of my might. That's right, I held my man into place as I began fucking him up the ass. I'm that kind of woman.

"Adam, shut the fuck up, your ass belongs to me, understand?" I shouted into his ear as I continued fucking him. Adam cried out as I fucked him, and I bucked him good, thrusting the dildo into the depths of his ass. I knew he'd been wanting this for ages. You don't see a lot of videos featuring black female on black male domination on the web, so I can only imagine the trouble Adam went through to find the vid he bookmarked.

Well, tonight, thanks to me, Adam's mean and sexy girlfriend, I'm making my favorite kinky brotha's fantasy come true. Adam moaned deeply as I worked my strap-on dildo into his ass, and judging by the way he backed his ass up against me, the brother wanted more of my dildo into his ass. Well, who was I to deny him? I gripped Adam's hips and fucked him good.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck, this is, damn, whoa, fuck," Adam cried out, and I felt his whole body shudder in my arms. Adam lay slumped on the bed, and I hugged him tenderly. Slowly I pulled out of him, undid the straps and tossed the used toy away. I kissed Adam's neck, and he turned around, rolling on his back, and I rolled with him, and thusly found myself on top of him.

"Did you have fun, my love?" I asked Adam, looking into those soulful eyes of his. Adam nodded, smiling that shy smile of his which I loved so damn much. Impulsively I kissed him, passionately, and Adam threw his arms around me. When we came up for air, he looked at me and grinned, a look of surprise and wonder on that handsome mug of his.

"Yeah, this was fun, hell, if I knew you had a strap at home, I would have left that stuff on the computer ages ago, I've been throwing tons of hints your way, you know," Adam said, grinning smugly. I froze, stunned by his words. I laughed, and slapped Adam's chest, laughing maniacally. Seriously, I was MEANT to find his porn stash? Well, I guess wonders will never cease.

"Just for that, we're doing an encore tomorrow night," I said, grabbing Adam's face for emphasis. Adam nodded, then pulled me close, slapping my rather thick derriere. I knew what was up, for I felt his manhood stir under me. My pussy twitched, for I was hornier than ever after banging my man's ass with the strap-on. Truth be told, I needed to get some. Straddling Adam, I locked eyes with him, even as his eager hands went to my tits. The night is still young, and I'm all for round two...or ten. Let's hope Adam can keep up.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers