Somali Femdom: Switching

Story Info
Somali dominatrix is tamed by transsexual and man.
1k words
2.18
19k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers

Mistress Fatuma Suleiman winced as Lady Karma's thick White cock filled her cunt and Mohammed Mokhtar's big Somali dick invaded her asshole. Tonight, the feisty Somali dominatrix was getting a taste of her own medicine, courtesy of her very willing supplicants, a handsome and well-endowed Somali stud and a tall, blonde and busty transsexual with big tits, a big round ass and a thick cock. What more could any woman want? Mistress Fatuma Suleiman, the Supreme Matriarch of the Faith of Fatumanism had done many wonderful and twisted things. She transformed a macho Saudi male, a man from the heartland of Islam, into one of her whimpering and very willing bitches. And she also tamed Muslim men left and right, converting them from the intolerant and rigid doctrines of Islam to the woman-centric Fatumanism religion. Still, a gal has her needs and she hasn't had cock in her for a while. Her supplicants were happy to oblige and take care of their beloved Mistress needs.

Lady Karma smacked Mistress Fatuma Suleiman's big and round ebony ass as she thrust her dick into the Somali woman's cunt. Lady Karma, the sexy blonde transsexual with the big tits, big ass and huge cock hadn't fucked pussy since she left the uptight nation of Kosovo in her native eastern Europe. Since moving to the Ontario region of Canada, she'd been fucking men. All kinds of men. Black men. White men. Asian men. Hispanic men. And of course lots of Arab men because they craved transsexuals and fetish stuff more than the average western male, since they came from sexually repressive and uptight Muslim countries were anything sexual or fun was taboo. She had a lot of fun fucking men in the ass. Having a hot piece of deliciously sweet Somali pussy for her pleasure was something new for her. A refreshing change of pace.

Lady Karma smacked Mistress Fatuma Suleiman's big ass and pulled her hair, but she really only had eyes for Mohammed Mokhtar, the handsome dark-skinned Somali stud with the big dick and pretty face. From her vantage point with Mistress Fatuma Suleiman moaning on top of her, Lady Karma could see Mohammed's face twisted in concentration as the Somali stud slammed his cock into the Somali woman's asshole. Oh, yeah. Mohammed Mokhtar was seriously hot and fun to look at. Lady Karma licked her lips as she thrust her thick cock deeper inside Mistress Fatuma Suleiman's cunt. What she wouldn't give to have a go with Mohammed Mokhtar. Oh, yeah. He could definitely get it from her, and from what that bitch Mistress Fatuma Suleiman said about him, he was the type to enjoy what she had to offer too.

Mistress Fatuma Suleiman gritted her teeth against the pain and fleeting pleasure as her two supplicants filled both of her honey holes with their thick cocks. The Somali-born and Canadian-bred dominatrix tried not to scream as the huge cocks filled her holes. The gorgeous blonde transsexual known as Lady Karma was pounding her thick cock up Mistress Fatuma Suleiman like sex was going out of style. As for Mohammed Mokhtar, he was slamming his dick up Mistress Fatuma Suleiman's asshole like there was no tomorrow. Many women couldn't handle such a powerful barrage of cocks in their holes but Mistress Fatuma Suleiman wasn't like most women. This was a Somali goddess, a woman of great physical beauty, strength and mental conditioning. She could not only dish it out with the best of them, she could take it as well. And taking it certainly was the order of the day. Her pussy and asshole hadn't been properly filled with cock in months and the gorgeous Somali goddess hated feeling empty. Luckily her favorite supplicants stepped up to the plate when she needed their services and devotion the most.

Lady Karma sucked on Mistress Fatuma Suleiman's big tits as they flopped about her face while she slammed her cock into the depths of the Somali woman's pussy. For a moment, the sexy blonde transsexual shuddered. She felt a buildup deep inside of her. She knew what was coming and shouted out a warning. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman locked eyes with the sexy blonde transsexual from Kosovo and told her to go ahead. Lady Karma licked her lips. She didn't need to be told twice. She came, flooding the sexy curvaceous Somali dominatrix pussy with her hot and spicy cum. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman howled in sheer pleasure mixed with some deliciously hot pain as the well-endowed blonde transsexual's cock spat inside of her, filling her with cum.

Behind her, Mohammed Mokhtar grunted. The tall Somali stud groaned, shouting that he was about to cum as well. Unlike Lady Karma, he didn't wait for Mistress Fatuma Suleiman's permission. The Somali stud shrieked in pleasure as an earth-shattering orgasm coursed through him and he came, flooding Mistress Fatuma Suleiman's formerly tight asshole with his hot and manly cum. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman shuddered as she felt Mohammed's copious cum flooding her asshole. His cum was hot and sticky, much hotter than that of Lady Karma. Probably because Mohammed Mokhtar the Somali stud from Ottawa was a real man whose cum hadn't been tampered by hormone treatments, unlike a certain sexy transsexual from the Muslim nation of Kosovo in eastern Europe. Nevertheless Mistress Fatuma Suleiman screamed like a woman possessed as a double dose of hot cum filled her pussy and asshole at the same time. Sure, she's a strong Black woman and a professional dominatrix but she's just as human as you and me. Tonight she's the bitch, and she took her fucking like a champ. Switching is fun, you know?

Later, Mistress Fatuma Suleiman and her favorite supplicants hit the showers. There, more wicked fun followed. Mohammed licked Mistress Fatuma Suleiman's pussy while Lady Karma fucked him in the ass. Afterwards, Mistress Fatuma Suleiman fucked Lady Karma's ass with her strap-on dildo while the sexy blonde transsexual sucked Mohammed Mokhtar's thick Somali cock. The action moved from the shower to the living room, and everybody got fucked every which way, for hours on end, until they lay exhausted in a sea of their own juices. It's fair to say that a good time was had by all. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman then dismissed her supplicants, wished them goodnight, then went to bed. It was one of the best nights of her life.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers