Somali Lesbian Diaries Ch. 05

Story Info
Somali lesbian sleeps with Arab sportswoman.
1k words
3.22
10.4k
6
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 04/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

What's up people? My name is Nadeeya Osman, Somali-Canadian Muslim, die-hard tomboy, proud lesbian and student-athlete residing in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The other day, I went to the City of Montreal, Quebec, for a university basketball tournament and while I was in la belle province, I had some unexpected fun with my teammate Afaf Lahoud, a Lebanese chick I've known for years.

Let's just say that Afaf Lahoud and I definitely play for the same team, in more ways than one. Also, we're the only Muslims on the women's basketball team at the university. Alright, folks, I don't mean to brag but I definitely have a way with the ladies. I prefer to go after the difficult and deeply repressed ones. That complex woman who knows she's gay but abstains from lesbian sex for religious or social reasons. I find repressed women's pussies taste better on my tongue.

Last week, I ran into Amina Khalid, a tall, brown-skinned Somali Hijabi with a seriously fat ass whom I've had my eyes on for some time. We don't run in the same circles because Amina is one of those Hijab-wearing, super-religious Muslim broads and I am definitely not of the same clique. Among Somalis in the City of Ottawa, I am considered an outcast because I'm a die-hard tomboy, only show up at Masjid when I feel like it, and I don't play by anyone's rules but my own.

Amina Khalid, the wonderfully thick Somali Hijabi turned out to be a lot of fun. I approached her as I saw her exiting the mosque, if you can believe that. Amina's got an ass so fine I couldn't resist. I brought her home for some fun, and totally turned this bitch out. Amina's pussy tasted wonderful. I don't care if a woman calls herself straight or lesbian or bisexual, nor do I care what color she is or what religion she follows, if I want that pussy I will find a way to get it.

Amina Khalid was a lot of fun, but I am the lesbian version of a "player" and I wasn't about to go on a pussy hunger strike while in Montreal. That's why I put the moves on Afaf Lahoud, a fine-looking Arab broad who's been making doe eyes at me for some time. Like a lot of Somali lesbians, I find Arab lesbians attractive, but I prefer a challenge instead of a lovesick broad who's begging me to take the cookie.

Still, I was far from the City of Ottawa, my old stomping grounds, and I didn't know of any lesbian bars or nightclubs in Montreal. What do I mean by that? Oh, simply that beggars cannot be choosers. So when Afaf came to me, I welcomed the lovelorn Arab chick to my hotel room, and had myself some fun. Just what I needed to get Amina Khalid out of my system, folks.

I lay on the bed, stark naked, rubbing my tits together and fingering my pussy while Afaf Lahoud put on a show for me. I don't typically like the whole lesbian strip tease thing but Afaf's got a banging body. Tall, with light bronze skin, long curly black hair and light brown eyes, her curvy naked body glistening in the dim light, Afaf definitely had her charms. I gestured for her to come to me and Afaf grinned seductively, then did as she was told. Time for Miss Lebanon here to show me what she's made of.

Typically, I like to be the boss in the bedroom, but tonight was a bit different. I don't know how I ended up on all fours, getting my ass spanked and licked by a very horny and delightfully bossy Afaf, but I kind of liked it. Afaf began licking my asshole while fingering my wet, hairy pussy. Good thing I just showered because otherwise things might have run less smoothly. I was moaning in pleasure as Afaf ate my ass like a pro.

Seriously, lesbian sex is frigging awesome and there are so many ways of doing it, and I'm happy to say that I am open to most of them. After Afaf finished polishing my wet pussy and sweaty asshole with her tongue, I returned the favor. I licked the sexy Lebanese mama from her head to her toes, and had Afaf moaning and crying out as I worked three fingers then a fourth into that hairy cunt of hers.

After making Afaf Lahoud scream my name, I decided to finish Miss Lebanon off. I donned my favorite strap-on dildo, and then told Afaf to assume the position. Grinning wickedly, Afaf got on all fours and I got behind her. I smacked Afaf's thick Lebanese derriere for fun, and she giggled girlishly as I eased my strap-on dildo into her cunt.

I gripped Afaf's hips tightly as I slammed the strap-on dildo deep into her cunt. Ladies and gentlemen, in my twenty years upon this earth, I have fucked a lot of women. Black women. White women. Arab women. Hispanic women. Persian women. Turkish women. Aboriginal Canadian women. Christian. Jewish. Muslim. I fucked them all, but I have never heard a woman scream as loudly as Afaf Lahoud, seriously!

I fucked Afaf hard, and then switched things up, for I wanted to look into her face while fucking her. I shoved Afaf on her back and she wrapped her long, athletic legs around my torso. Afaf caressed my tits as I fucked her, and I batted her hands away. The Lebanese broad locked eyes with me, and I kissed her passionately, then slapped her face. Afaf laughed and then kissed me, and then surprised me by slapping my own ass.

Well, alright, folks, I won't try to act like I am not impressed. This Arab chick was definitely full of surprises. I kind of like that in a woman, especially in the bedroom. I fucked Afaf real hard, and my Lebanese diva gave as good as she got, and it was definitely a night for the ages. I've got no complaints, people, Afaf Lahoud absolutely rocked. I definitely had fun in Montreal. When I get back to Ottawa, I'm definitely going to add Afaf to my list of top secret, on-call pussy providers. Every lesbian player has one of those.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers