Somali Lesbian Pussy Is Amazing

Story Info
English businesswoman seduces Somali student.
1k words
2.64
39.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers

I love to spank girls, and lots of young women come to me with their spanking fantasies. And there's nothing wrong with that. My name is Clarice Shillings and I'm an expatriate from the City of London, England, living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Life in the Capital region of Canada can be pretty boring for a British gal like myself, used as I am to the bright lights of metropolitan London, but that's okay. I've always believed that the best fun to be had is the kind you make yourself. I have a Master's degree in business administration from Oxford University and presently work as an account manager for the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.

For the record, darlings, I am one hundred percent bisexual. I like both women and men. When I'm not banging hot chicks, I have wicked fun with a tall, handsome Black gentleman named Jericho Guillaume. He's originally from the island of Haiti and grew up in the City of Montreal, Quebec. Not to be stereotypical but Haitian guys are well-endowed and definitely know their way around the female body. Jericho is out of town on business ( he's a realtor ) and I'm having some fun in his absence. I met this cute young Black woman named Yasmine Osman a few weeks ago. Born in the town of Mogadishu in the east African nation of Somalia, Yasmine moved to Ontario, Canada, with her parents a decade ago. This twenty-year-old chocolate princess studies chemistry at Carleton University in Ottawa and I must say, we definitely have chemistry.

Sometimes I wonder what Yasmine Osman's strict Muslim family would think if they knew the stuff we did together. I have a thing for Black women, and I can't get enough of chocolate pussy lately. I had my way with Yasmine and she definitely enjoyed what we did together. The five-foot-eight, slim and sexy, dark-skinned young Black woman clad in the somber brown robe and dark gray hijab is a real freak underneath it all. I hadn't fucked any Somali women before I came to the City of Ottawa but I fucked Muslim women from other countries when I lived in London. I really enjoy the taste of Arab pussy. I had a three-month affair with this lovely Saudi woman named Anisah, the wife of the Saudi ambassador to the United Kingdom. Had I know that Muslim women hungered for pussy to that extent, I would have tried one a long time ago.

I was getting bored and restless that weekend without Jericho Guillaume's sexy Haitian tool to satisfy me and a piece of Somali pussy turned out to be exactly what I needed. I laid her on my bed, and explored her sexy body. I simply love a Black woman's body, ladies and gentlemen. It never ceases to amaze me how natural a Black woman's beauty is. They definitely have us White chicks beat in that department. Not that I consider myself anyone's inferior, mind you. I'm five-foot-eleven, slim and fit, with light brown hair, pale blue eyes and alabaster skin. Most people assume that I'm Caucasian when they meet me but I am technically mixed. My father Nigel Shillings is Caucasian, of British origin, and my mother Alexandra Abdullah is an Arab immigrant, of Lebanese Christian extraction. The world sees me as White, but I am forever proud of my unique origins.

Anyhow, I had lots of fun with Yasmine Osman, the sexy Somali chick. I kissed her full and deep while caressing her breasts. Then, I maneuvered myself on top of her while fingering her pussy. Yasmine cupped my butt cheeks and pinched them. Hmm. I didn't know she'd be that bold. When I see these Somali women walking around the Capital of Canada, with their long overflowing robes and hijabs, I assume they're dull, boring and religious, like most people do. It wasn't until I met Yasmine Osman that I began to realize there was another side to them. Somali women could be a freaky bunch, for real. I told Yasmine to get naked before we began, but she kept her hijab on for some reason. The combination of hijab plus nudity kind of turned me on, to tell you the truth. Soon I had Yasmine Osman moaning and writhing on my bed as I pleasured her. I thrust my fingers deep inside her cunt, loving the feel of her warm pussy pulsing around my fingers.

I licked Yasmine Osman's pussy, tasting her. No two women taste exactly alike, ladies and gentlemen. I do love the taste of Somali pussy. Besides Yasmine Osman, I bedded a Djibouti-born Black woman named Fatima Muhammad the other week. I met her at the Saint Laurent Shopping Mall, and we just clicked. According to Yasmine, Somalis and Djibouti people were once one people, in one country, before the French came and conquered the region of Djibouti while the nation of Somalia was left to fend for itself. I like east African women's bodies, and I like the taste of their pussies. They're good at eating pussy too. Next, I lay back and relaxed as Yasmine Osman licked my pussy. While eating me out, she took a slim green dildo and slid it into my cunt. The sexy Somali chick grinned as she thrust the dildo inside of me, fucking me with it. Soon it was my turn to shriek in orgasmic delight as Yasmine fucked me so damn good I almost cried!

Much later, Yasmine Osman and I showered together, then went to bed. I fell asleep with my sweetie in my arms. I'm thirty two years old, a proud White British Catholic and openly bisexual woman, and I am quite taken with a twenty-year-old Somali Muslim woman. How about that? I guess at the end of the day, people are people. Women from all walks of life can be gay or bisexual. Some of us are suburban housewives, others are soldiers, firefighters, nurses, doctors, lawyers, construction workers, waitresses, and all that jazz. We are from all religions, all nationalities and all walks of life. I'm not at all surprised that lately, I'm attracted to Black women from deeply conservative communities who are struggling with their same-sex desires. I wish all religions would step back and allow we who are called "not straight" to just be ourselves without reprisal. Fat chance of that ever happening, but a gal can dream, can't she?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers