Somali Man Discovers Shemales!

Story Info
Brazilian transsexual tops Somali Muslim in Montreal.
1k words
3.05
15.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, people. My name is Ibrahim, and I'm a Somali brother living in the City of Montreal, Quebec. I have something to share with you, ladies and gentlemen. I was raised in my ancestral hometown of Mogadishu, Somalia, and have been living in Montreal for the past ten years. I love Montreal, the best place in la belle province, even though I shall never forget Mogadishu.

A lot of immigrants remember their homelands fondly, and I am one of them, but I am also realistic. My family fled Somalia in the 1980s because of inter-clan warfare which claimed the lives of tens of thousands of Somali people. We moved to Quebec to avoid getting exterminated by the enemies of our clan, which was in the losing side of the conflict. Oh, well. Life, eh?

Life isn't easy for a Somali brother in Montreal, seriously. I've been through a lot lately. My parents, Kader and Amal Osman basically disowned me after discovering my bisexuality. Alright, they caught me getting fucked by my buddy Ali in our family basement. A week after my folks kicked me out, I went to stay with my lady.

That's how come I discovered that my girlfriend Yasmin had been messing around behind my back, and the shit really hit the fan. Thanks to all this mess, I decided to carve a brand new life for myself. When everything around you basically feels wrong, it's time to move along with your life, I say.

Last summer, I graduated from McGill University with a bachelor's degree in criminal justice and I hope to find work in my field someday soon. For now, I'm a clerk at a large bookstore in downtown Montreal. It's not exactly a great job and only pays fifteen bucks per hour but it lets me keep a roof over my head. I'm thankful for that, at least.

In the twenty-second year of my life, I decided to make a change and embrace something which I am truly passionate about. I admitted the truth to myself. I find both women and men attractive. I am a bisexual man, not something that's easy to admit for me as a Muslim brother. You know what? Life is too damn short to worry about what people think.

My ex-girlfriend Yasmin decided to dump me for Abdullah, a Yemeni dude she met at Concordia University. A lot of Somali sisters think the Arab dudes are all that. I'm not hating or anything. To hell with Yasmin and Abdullah, seriously. I've got my own life to live, you feel me?

Lately, I've been exploring my sexuality with Nancy, a transsexual escort I came across on the back pages of the Ottawa Sun newspaper. What can I say? For two hundred bucks per session, Nancy the tranny has been entertaining the hell out of this brother. I've denied myself the fact that I like the D for ages, and thanks to Nancy, I'm definitely making up for lost time.

Nancy knows how to sling the dick, seriously. Standing five-foot-nine, with long black hair, light brown skin and golden brown eyes, Nancy is originally from Sao Paolo, Brazil, and looks just like Hollywood starlet Zoe Saldana, only hotter, with bigger tits, a prettier face and a bigger, rounder ass. I do love a big ass, and I don't care if it's on a female or a transsexual. Oh, and Nancy is packing a ten-inch brown dick that I'm pretty sure Zoe Saldana lacks, for real.

Last night, Nancy the sexy brown transsexual served the hell out of me at her spot in the south end of Montreal, seriously. Nancy and I got our freak on in that king-sized bed of hers, and it was definitely one for the ages. I got on my knees and sucked Nancy's long brown dick, and massaged her balls, and Nancy cooed softly and urged me to keep sucking that stick of hers. When Nancy came, I drank every last drop of the sexy Brazilian transsexual's delicious cum. I licked Nancy's dick, and she sighed happily, thanking me for a job well done.

Afterwards, Nancy put me on all fours, lubricated my ass with Aloe cream and rolled a condom on that thick tranny dick of hers. I felt both nervous and excited as I watched Nancy get ready to fuck me. I've been messing around with guys for a long time and I've sucked my share of big dicks but Nancy's got one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen. The Brazilian transsexual could actually wreck my ass, for real.

I got on all fours, assuming the position for a good and proper ass fucking, but not before pleading with Nancy to go easy on me. Nancy licked my ass and slapped it, then rubbed her big dong against my backdoor. My dick stiffened even as Nancy spread my ass cheeks wide open, and Nancy pushed her magic stick into my ass.

Nancy gripped my hips and began pumping that tranny dick into my asshole. Man, if loving the feel of a big, hard dick up my ass is wrong, then this queer Somali brother definitely doesn't want to be right. Nancy fucked me good, cramming that dick into my well-lubricated asshole, and I screamed passionately as I got my butt pumped. I stroked my hard dick as Nancy fucked me, and begged her for more.

Nancy flipped me on my back at some point, raising my legs in the air and plunging her long and thick dick right back into my asshole. I looked at Nancy as she fucked me, feeling quite turned on by her big tits and swaying hips as she fucked me. I screamed passionately as Nancy drilled her dick into my asshole, and at some point, something amazing happened. I came, with Nancy's dick up my ass, if you can imagine that!

Nancy pulled her long and thick transsexual dick out of my asshole, and I sighed happily. I smiled at Nancy, thankful beyond belief after receiving some truly great ass fucking. Nancy smiled, and then I showered and left the premises, feeling like a million bucks. Getting laid does that to a man. And now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go to Masjid like the proper Muslim brother that I was raised to be. It's Jummah!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers