Somali MILF Into White Boyz

Story Info
Mature Somali woman tries white guy in Ottawa.
1.3k words
3
20.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

I smile to myself as Kyle Drake eases his short but thick White cock out of my dark asshole. I love a good ass fucking, that's for damn sure. Kyle jerks off on my face, spewing hot cum all over my dark visage. I lick off every last drop of his cum, and smile. Thanks for a wonderful time, I tell Kyle as I begin sucking on his nuts. My name is Fatima Jabir and I'm a tall, strongly built and curvy Somali-Canadian sister living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I love White dick and I live by the principle that if it isn't White it isn't right, you dig?

I met Kyle Drake while walking around the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa. The five-foot-eight, slim and fit, red-haired and green-eyed Caucasian dude with the emerald and White Algonquin College sweatshirt and blue jeans looked good to me. I saw him stare longingly at a tall, big-bottomed and absolutely beautiful Somali chick who walked by with her tall, dark and handsome Ethiopian Muslim husband and their daughter. So he's one of those, eh? A White dude with a craving for chocolate. That's okay, I thought to myself as I approached him. When I walked up to him with a smile, sashaying my big round Somali booty from side to side, I could tell I had his interest. We made small talk, then grabbed a bite together.

I got to know the handsome Mr. Drake a bit. He's originally from the City of Kingston, Ontario, and wasn't used to the vibrant racial diversity of metropolitan Ottawa. I think Kingston is an all-White town or something. Also, he was fascinated by Black Muslim women, especially us Somali sisters, but was too shy to approach us. He blushed and confessed to me that he was intimidated by me when I first approached him. A tall, bodacious Black woman wearing a pantsuit and a hijab. I know how I seem to a lot of men. I'm six feet tall while barefoot, curvy and big-bottomed, with dark brown skin and long, neatly braided hair.

As a six-foot-tall, curvy Black Muslim woman in a world built to worship skinny White girls, I kind of stand out. My height and stature intimidate a lot of men and some women as well. The fact that I wear a hijab puzzles them. My education and professional accomplishments also make me stand out. I studied business administration at the University of Toronto, graduating with my MBA in 1999 at the age of twenty five. I've never married, though I've come pretty close. I don't want to do the wife and mother thing. I am thirty nine years old, happily single, and healthy. I like my life the way it is. I make good money, and travel annually to places like Manaus in Brazil, Camargue in France and London, the most beautiful town in all of England. Just call me the Traveler.

It's been fourteen years since I started working for Hydro Ottawa as an auditor, and it's an okay job, I guess. I am now a manager within my department and I make six figures. I was once engaged to a fine-looking Italian Muslim gentleman named Michelangelo "Malik" Tartaglia but he dumped me six weeks before our pre-arranged wedding day because his Italian family didn't want him to marry " a dark slut from the Caribbean." From what I heard, he no longer considers himself Muslim these days and married a White woman. Ever since that day, I don't let myself get emotionally attached to White men. They're fun, smart and great company but don't let your emotions get the best of you when dealing with them. They're not worth it.

I now know that it's a rare White man who will stand up to his White family or White society on behalf of the woman of color whom he's dating. Even though I am not sexually attracted to Black men, I do respect them because they will defend the woman in their life against all enemies, black or White. My older brother Yousef is married to a White lady named Beatrice whom he met in the City of Montreal. They have two daughters and a son together. When Jacob and Beatrice first met, there were objections from both families. Jacob got mad as hell at our mother when she criticized his 'White chocolate diva' and they ended up eloping. Say what if you will about the black man, he loves his woman, whoever she may be.

White men think too damn much. They won't burn their bridges with any segment of White society because of a black female. Black pussy is good but not good enough to make White men stop being cold and calculating, vis-à-vis social relations. So I fuck them and leave them. That's what I do. After picking up Kyle, I drove him to my loft in the Alta Vista neighborhood near the east end of Ottawa. I live in a nice loft. Rent is sixteen hundred a month for a three-bedroom spot with a washroom, a living room and a den which I converted into a library filled with books, movies and Caribbean artwork. Once we got there, I gave Kyle a tour of the place. The young White man was impressed and asked me what I did for a living. I proudly told him that I'm a businesswoman. That's all he needs to know. After all, it's just a booty call.

I led Kyle to the bedroom, and we got naked before doing the nasty, as they say. He sat naked on the bed, stroking his short but thick cock. I stood naked before him, letting him feast his eyes on my fine body. I've got Somali, Eritrean and Yemeni in my family, so I'm an exotic blend of unique bloodlines. Kyle walked up to me and began licking my tits while fondling my big round booty. I joined him on the bed and lay there, thighs spread as he licked my pussy. He was alright, though his technique could use some refinement. Dude was all over the place. I finally had enough and started sucking his dick.

Kyle moaned in pleasure as I sucked his cock while rubbing my big brown tits together. I rolled a condom on his cock once I deemed him hard enough, then we got busy. Since Kyle had a relatively short cock, I thought I'd get more out of our sexual fun and games together if he had his dick in my ass instead of my pussy. Kyle was all for it. I got on all fours, face down and ass up, and Kyle got behind me. He eased his cock into my well-lubricated asshole, and the fun began. Kyle smacked my ass as he pumped his cock into my asshole. I closed my eyes and licked my lips as the fun continued. We went at it until he came, seventeen minutes after we began. When he asked me how it was, I shrugged and said "brief" then told him to get out of my house.

After Kyle's departure, I took a long bubble bath. I wanted to wash his scent off me. I lay there in the tub, thinking about earlier times. Last year I had an affair with a married co-worker, a White guy named Joshua Kingman. We had a lot of fun but Joshua wasn't interested in converting to Islam or leaving his Irish wife Deirdre for me so there was no future there. I still shudder when I think of him bending me over in my house and stuffing me like a thanksgiving turkey. Sometimes I ask Allah why I can't have a man to love but my cries fall on deaf ears. Good sex, money and traveling, that's all the pleasures I'm allowed in this life. Happiness continues to elude me.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers