Somali Muslim Lesbian Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch, this is my pussy," Sagal said, and she jabbed two fingers into Jagdeep's pussy, causing the foxy tomboy to gasp. Sagal grinned and worked three fingers inside Jagdeep, then began sucking on her clitoris. Noticing that Jagdeep was already quite wet, Sagal worked a fourth finger inside of her, while teasing the hell out of her clitoris with her tongue. This is going to be good, Sagal thought as she munched on Jagdeep's pussy. Butch pussy is the best tasting of all...

"Fuck me," Jagdeep said, and when Sagal, surprised, looked up at her, she saw a coy, hungry look on her lover's beautiful face. Sagal nodded, for she lived for moments like this. In most of their lovemaking, Jagdeep took charge, pleasuring the lovely and demanding Sagal, often by dominating her in the bedroom. Sometimes, though, Jagdeep wanted to get fucked, and Sagal always rose to the occasion...

"Yes sweetie," Sagal said, and she unfastened the strap-on dildo from Jagdeep's waist, and put it on. Jagdeep smiled at Sagal, admiring the curvaceous, busty, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, dark-skinned femme who looked so sexy wearing the strap-on dildo. Femme fucks butch, is there anything hotter? Jagdeep thought as Sagal grabbed her legs and rested them on her shoulders before aiming the dildo at her pussy.

"Go for it," Jagdeep said, through gritted teeth, and Sagal leaned over, kissing her lovingly while pushing the dildo into her. Jagdeep kissed Sagal back, then gasped at the intrusion of the dildo in her pussy. Prior to meeting Sagal, Jagdeep had been with a lot of women, for closet lesbians are everywhere in Sikh Indian society, but she'd always held back, penetrating her female lovers while denying herself to them. With Sagal, however, Jagdeep learned to let go...

"You're feeling submissive tonight, my tough butch goddess?" Sagal teased Jagdeep, who rolled her eyes, then nodded. Laughing, Sagal bucked her hips and thrust the dildo deep inside Jagdeep, who moaned. Knowing Jagdeep's penchant for rough sex, Sagal went to town on her, ramming the dildo deep inside of her. Jagdeep began to moan as she got fucked, but that wasn't enough for Sagal. Indeed, Sagal fucked Jagdeep until the tall tomboy squealed, and those squeals were sweet music to her ears...

"Fuck, that was fun," Jagdeep said to Sagal, resting her head against her lover's belly, and Sagal grinned, stroking her partner gently. The two of them lay there, on this hotel bed in steamy Miami, Florida, about as far from Ottawa, Ontario, as can be. Jagdeep remembered thinking that this particular night, the night of her brother Khan's wedding to Shamika Burns, had been one of the best nights of her life as well. It was the night Jagdeep realized she wanted to marry Sagal...

"I'm whatever you need me to be, Jagdeep, in our bedroom there's no butch, no femme, no top, no bottom, no Black, no brown, just the two of us, two women who love each other," Sagal replied, and Jagdeep nodded in agreement, then kissed her. Jagdeep smiled at the distant but oh-so clear memory of that night as she wrapped her arms around herself, shivering in ancipation of the next eight hours, which she would spend grabbing carts for a Walmart in Nepean, Ontario.

"Be careful out there," came a feminine voice, startling Jagdeep out of her murky thoughts. She turned and found herself facing Sagal. The curvy young Somali Muslim woman stood there, holding a cup of steamy and probably over-sugared coffee, which she handed to Jagdeep. Taking the coffee cup from her lover, Jagdeep thanked Sagal, took a sip, and realized that she was right. As Jagdeep drank some coffee, Sagal wrapped a thick ebony winter scarf around her neck, and kissed her on the lips.

"What would I do without you babe?" Jagdeep replied, and she finished her coffee, tossed the carton cup into a nearby trash can and kissed Sagal once more. Sagal kissed Jagdeep back, patted her derriere, and winked at her. Once more unto the breach, Jagdeep told herself as she hugged her partner, then headed out into the damn snow, to grab carts that Walmart customers were too lazy to bring back into the damn store after dragging them to their cars.

Winter had come to Ontario, Canada, in full force and Jagdeep Gagandeep braced herself for a tough season. Even for a stoic gal like herself, hauling carts all day in below zero weather was going to suck, big-time. I'm going to work extra-hours at Walmart and save up and get a ring and l'll propose to my dear Sagal, then we'll get married and honeymoon in Florida, Jagdeep thought. With a smile on her face, the young woman went to work...

12