Somali Muslim Lesbian Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Brazil, or Canada, or on the Moon, Selena Texeira had never been the shy type. She boldly went after who and what she wanted. Always. Ignoring the other women, Selena focused on her target. The leather woman, the only other black person in the room, seemingly froze. The gal, who looked Somali, looked at Selena, seemingly hesitant. After a brief moment, she put down her pool stick, smiled faintly, and held out her hand, which Selena took. They exchanged a brief, firm handshake.

"Walaikum Salaam, sister, welcome, I'm Shadya," the Somali-looking leather woman said, speaking softly, and Selena thought she saw something promising in her smile. When Selena's eyes met Shadya's, the other woman blinked, a bit nervously, and Selena allowed herself a smile. Tough on the outside and soft on the inside, that's how Selena liked her women. Nodding almost imperceptibly, Selena began chatting up the lovely Shadya. Let the games begin...

12