Somali Net Forum Dominatrix

Story Info
Somali dominatrix connects with Somali man online.
1.8k words
2.1
9.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,097 Followers

Apparently, as a biracial Muslim woman of Lebanese and Somali descent, I'm supposed to be quiet, oppressed and submissive. Right now, I'm shoving my fist into the anus of one Bilal Abdirahman, and he's squealing like a miserable little bitch. While topping my bound and hapless Black male sub, I'm wearing a red bra and matching panties, along with my high-heeled red shoes and a bright red hijab. Jutting from between my legs is a shiny bright red strap-on dildo. I fucked Bilal's ass with it earlier, before I decided to fist him. Yes, I'm a Muslim woman, but how submissive do I frigging look?

My name is Maryam Hanaffi and I am a dominatrix. I also happen to be a pious, practicing Muslim sister. I don't leave the house without my hijab on my head and my Koran tucked under my arm. And when you step into my dungeon, you must address me as Mistress Maryam. Or I'll smack you like a bitch. Got it? Cool. I don't play when it comes to following the rules in my dungeon. No disobeying my orders as a mistress, and no topping from the bottom. Or there will be hell to pay.

Bilal groans and begs me to slow down as I fist him. I look into his eyes and see tears running down his dark, handsome face. Bilal is a cutie. Standing six-foot-three, broad-shouldered and muscular, he's got light brown skin, curly black hair and dark eyes. His father, Ismail Abdirahman is Somali and his mother Nadia Ahmed is half Somali and half Yemeni. I met them when they came to visit Bilal at the University of Toronto last week. Truly a nice couple. When they met me, they thought I was a sweet Muslim sister. And I do look the part.

Whoever said looks can be deceiving definitely had me in mind. I'm five-foot-eight, curvy but fit, with light bronze, black hair skin and almond-shaped golden brown eyes. My father is Lebanese and my mother is originally from the Puntland region of Somalia. My family ancestry includes Lebanese, Yemeni, Somali and a bunch of other stuff. I'm exotic-looking, and lovely. Bilal's parents congratulated him on hooking up with a pious, proper Muslim sister like myself. I wonder what they would think if they could see me now. I've got their precious son tied up and stark naked on my bed, and I'm shoving my gloved hand up his ass.

Slow down babe, Bilal huffed, sweat beads running down his forehead. Alright sweetie, I said, and slowly pulled my hand out of his ass. Lucky for him I've got small hands. Hmmm. Looks like someone made a boo-boo, so I've got to get new gloves. Just hold on a minute my sweet slut, I tell Bilal while fetching new gloves. Bilal catches his breath while I don my new gloves. I look at his tender and now gaping asshole. Impulsively, I spit in his asshole, and watch it disappear inside.

You are my bitch now, I tell Bilal, and his eyes grow wide as I lubricate my gloved hand before inserting it in his anus. Slow down please, he begs. Bilal you've got to take it like a man, I chastise him, squeezing his dick for emphasis. Yes mistress, Bilal groans resignedly as he endures what I'm doing to him. I do it for about ten minutes then pull out. I ask Bilal if he's okay and he nods. He lies still and catches his breath. I love seeing him like this. You see, I totally love fisting men. If I could be said to have one addiction, this is it. I like to tie guys up, and insert my entire fist up their asses. And I want to look in their eyes while doing it. I want to see the exact moment when they surrender to me, and place their life and their very manhood in my hands. As a dominatrix I treasure that moment.

I still smile and feel a tingle deep in my pussy every time I think about the first time I pegged Bilal Abdirahman. We met on the Somali Net Forum online, and totally clicked. Like I said before, I'm originally from the Puntland region of Somalia, and my parents, Yousef and Amina Hanaffi moved to Ontario, Canada, in 1999. We've been living here ever since. I attend the University of Toronto, where I study Criminal Justice. I want to be a lawyer someday. We could use more women of color as attorneys in Canada, especially in Muslim communities, where knowledge of the law does come in handy for a woman.

The Somali Net Forum is the single largest online discussion board dedicated to the Somali community. It connects Somalis from all over the world, from the United Kingdom to Canada, from Somalia to Ethiopia, from Somaliland to Yemen, from the U.S. States of Minnesota and Michigan to Eritrea and Kenya and all those other places where the Somali people live in large numbers. There's a lot of us all over the damn world. We Somalis are decidedly a prolific bunch, man. One of these days we will be in every nation of the world. I've heard of Somalis living as far away as Australia and even the Caribbean, if you can believe that.

When I think about the odds of Bilal and I meeting, I shake my head. Masha'Allah, we are truly lucky to have found each other! It's just my luck that I happened to connect with a Somali brother who attends the same school I do. I consider myself really lucky to have met Bilal. It's hard to find a black person who's into BDSM and also a practicing Muslim. It's even harder to find that among the Somali people. Being able to share my love for BDSM and female dominance with someone from my culture and religion, well, that's really special to me.

After talking online for months, we finally decided to exchange phone numbers. Taking that step wasn't something either of us did lightly. You see, the Somali community is deeply conservative when it comes to matters of sexuality. Even though Bilal was born and raised in Canada, he's still got the conservative mentality common to our people. Me? I've always been different. I discovered BDSM while rifling through my older brother Ali's porn collection. The scenes of men fucking women or women fucking women didn't do Jack for me. I did become aroused while watching a sexy woman in a black leather outfit as she tied up, fisted and strap-on fucked the hell out of a submissive male. From that moment forward, I've never been the same. My interest was piqued, and there was no going back.

I began educating myself about BDSM, and, after moving out of my parents house and into my own apartment, I began exploring. I attended munches and met kinky folks who were normal, everyday people who just happened to love BDSM. Just like me. I bought a new sex toys, and a whole lot of equipment, and later on, I turned the basement of my apartment building ( to which only I have access since I'm also the superintendent ) into my own personal dungeon. Then I began doing sessions with very willing men and a few women. By the time I met, and got asked out by, and began dating one Bilal Abdirahman, I was a full-fledged mistress and an expert in BDSM. Hurray for me!

Our first hookups were a lot of fun, well, as much as regular sex can be. Bilal has a nice and thick, long dick, and he knows how to use it. I love sucking on it, and riding it as well. Nothing quite like the feel of a thick black dick in your pussy. Bilal fucked me real good, laying on the bed with my legs spread as he thrust his dick into my cunt. He sucked on my tits, burying his face between them as he rammed his dick into my pussy. Fuck me like you're paying for it, I whispered into Bilal's ear, pausing things for a moment. You got it my sweet, he said as he resumed fucking me, harder and rougher than before. Just the way I like it.

After getting some hot dick-to-pussy action going on, we even tried some anal. I got on all fours and spread my ass cheeks for Bilal. The sexy Somali stud got behind me and eased his hard, condom-covered cock against my well-lubricated asshole. Fill my hole, I told Bilal, and he did just that. Man, even though I'm no spring chicken when it comes to rough, dirty and kinky sex, the feel of Bilal's thick dick in my shit hole was something else. I found myself screaming as the Somali stud began butt-fucking me with long, deep strokes.

Wallahi, I felt like that dick of his was splitting my ass apart, in the most delicious way possible! That's what anal sex does to you, man. I ended up lying there and taking it, huffing and puffing, groaning and moaning, crying out and even shedding some tears but ultimately loving every minute of it. I didn't want it to end. As a Muslim woman, I know that anal sex is haram but I love it anyway. The only thing I don't like about anal sex is that I tend to fart a lot afterwards. Bilal finds that funny. He's a weirdo that one. He once had me sit on his face while wearing nothing but my bra, panties and hijab...and repeatedly fart. I didn't mind doing it but I found it odd, that's all. Still, he trusts me enough to let me plug his ass and fist him so who am I to judge?

After this fun session, I lie next to my sweetie on our bed. Gently I kiss Bilal on the lips. I had fun tonight thanks babe, he says to me, and I smile contentedly. Nothing I love more than making my man happy. We've been together for a while and met each other's parents. Bilal's got great potential. He's in his fourth year in the business administration program at the University of Toronto. I'm graduating at the end of the year, and once I find a job connected to my field, I'm definitely going to settle down. No one I'd rather do that with. I'm half Somali and half Lebanese, and while I embrace both sides of my racial and cultural heritage, the Somali woman in me is definitely the stronger. Must be why I love Bilal like I do. Masha'Allah, thank you for reading this tale. Wish us luck, because we're going to need it. It's not easy being Black and Muslim in North America, but by the grace of Allah we will make it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,097 Followers