Somali Swingers Association

Story Info
Somali Muslim man and wife swing in Massachusetts.
2.3k words
3
10.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

What's up, people? I'm Maher Ismail, and I'm a black Muslim gentleman of Somali descent living in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. I studied Criminal Justice at Bridgewater State University but never really worked in that field. I once thought about becoming a police officer or a corrections officer but didn't like the way the American criminal justice system treats black men, even those who happen to work in the system. Systemic discrimination is a powerful thing, folks.

I am glad to have gone to college, even though I never really worked in the field that I studied. Nope, I settled on a different career and never looked back. For over twenty years I worked for the United Postal Service, after a brief ( five years ) stint in the U.S. military, which I left with an honorable discharge. I enjoyed my time in the United States Army. The American army is truly a brotherhood. I am proud to have served my country.

The United States Postal Service is an alright workplace. We got a lot of people from all over. Black. White. Chinese. Mexican. Filipino. Native American. The postal service is truly diverse, and that diversity is reflected in the management ranks, not just rank and file. I say this because I know it and live it. I'm a regional manager with the postal service. I am forty seven years old and contemplating retirement. Life is alright these days, and I am having a lot of fun.

My wife Zahra Tariq-Ismail and I have the house to ourselves now that our sons Omar and Laban have left the nest. Laban is at West Point, and Omar is working for an oil company in the province of Alberta, somewhere in Canada. My wife Zahra teaches mathematics at a local high school. Zahra and I find ourselves bored these days. Empty nest syndrome, a lot of people have it, I guess. That's why my wife and I rented our basement to a young man named Mustafa Amir. The young man who changed everything.

Born in Saint Paul, Minnesota, to a Mexican immigrant mother and an African Muslim father, Mustafa Amir is currently studying business at UMass-Boston. The six-foot-tall, light-skinned young biracial man came to us and seemed friendly and easygoing. Mustafa Amir paid rent two months in advance, and so far, he's been a really quiet tenant. Little did my wife Zahra and I know what Mustafa Amir was really like. It's the quiet ones you have to worry about, you know.

Folks, I have something to confess. I am bisexual, and my wife Zahra knows and she's supportive. Throughout our marriage, I have been faithful to her. Most black women wouldn't care to marry a bisexual brother, but Zahra loved me enough to take a chance on me. I am truly thankful to have her in my life. I know there are other bisexual Muslim men out there, but like me, they're all closeted. With Zahra, I didn't have to hide. I met her while stationed at Fort Bragg and I guess sparks flew between us from the get go. I knew Zahra was the one for me, folks.

This five-foot-nine, brown-skinned, long-haired and curvy sister took my breath away. I fell in love with Zahra, and married her six months after we met. Zahra and I come from very different backgrounds. I was born in southeastern Massachusetts, to Somali Muslim immigrant parents. New England has always been my home. If you've ever lived there, you'd know what I'm talking about.

Zahra was born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, to a Somali immigrant father and a white Canadian mother. I find that a unique combination, since we Somalis rarely marry outside our culture. Zahra moved to the U.S. for school and it's pure chance that we met. We fell in love, got hitched and Zahra became a U.S. citizen and the mother of our sons. Yup, that's all she wrote.

Even after twenty years of marriage, my Zahra still looks good. A lot of women let themselves go once they get hitched and have a few brats. Not my Zahra. Recently, I took her on a trip to Barbados, and we had a lot of fun in that island paradise. We made love as if we were twenty years old again. We got our freak on in the dunes, right next to the water, under a pale moonlight. Good times, folks. Good times.

My Zahra lay naked on the sands, her gorgeous body glistening in the moonlight. Is there anything more beautiful than the black female body? Don't answer that. I know there isn't. I kissed Zahra, then buried my face between her thick, sexy legs. I licked Zahra's sweet pussy and she moaned softly as I worked my magic on her. I know Zahra's body quite well, and you can believe me when I tell you that I know what she likes.

Sticking my tongue into Zahra's cunt, I fingered her pussy and she writhed on the sand, filled with ecstasy. Later, Zahra sat on my face, and smothered my visage with her big brown booty. As Zahra rode my face, I stroked my long, hard dick, and was delighted when Zahra reached over and began stroking it, and then she got into the sixty nine position and sucked my dick while I licked her asshole.

Zahra and I pleasured each other like this, and then we got down to even more raunchy stuff. I put Zahra on all fours, and my sexy wife pressed her big brown butt against my groin. I eased my dick into Zahra's cunt and gripped those wide hips of hers. Zahra screamed as I pumped my dick into her pussy while slapping her big butt. I am definitely an ass man, and my Zahra's got one hell of a booty, folks.

After fucking Zahra's pussy for a good while, I had a go with her asshole. I used Aloe cream to lubricate Zahra's asshole, and then pressed my dick against her backdoor. With a swift thrust I entered her. Zahra moaned deeply as I pushed my dick into her asshole. I took my sweet time with Zahra as I fucked her in the ass. Real-life anal sex isn't like something you might watch on Porn Hub. Before letting me into her ass, Zahra went to the washroom and washed up, and I got the lube good and ready.

Gently, I filled Zahra's asshole with my dick, and my wife screamed and begged me to fuck her harder. This I did happily, and came a few moments later. This always happens when I fuck Zahra's ass. It stays tight, and always grips my dick even harder than her pussy. My wife Zahra likes it in every hole. I am a lucky man to have her. That's what makes this so difficult.

One night, while Zahra was away on a teaching conference in Seattle, I fucked Mustafa. Look, I wasn't looking for queer sex. Hell, I thought Mustafa was straight since he's filled the basement with posters of big-booty girls. I never thought the mixed dude swung that way, until he put the moves on me. Mustafa started sucking my dick, and I didn't have the heart to tell him no. Mustafa sucked my dick so well it made my knees grow weak, man.

That's how it all began. When Zahra returned home, I acted cool, and told myself that a blowjob wasn't really sex. Mustafa acted cool too. Whenever Zahra wasn't home, we would get our freak on. Mustafa and I would suck each other's dicks, and then progressed to full-blown fucking. I hadn't had a dick up my ass in decades, and Mustafa was just what the doctor ordered. With his nine-inch dick, Mustafa served the hell out of me.

I'm still not sure how it happened, but I became addicted to Mustafa's dick. The biracial stud would bend me over and stuff his huge dick up my ass, and I would scream like a man possessed. With the stamina of a young man and one hell of a dick, Mustafa was seriously passionate. For decades I'd only had sex with my wife Zahra, and sorely missed the dick. Well, Mustafa helped me make up for lost time.

Yeah, I was having a lot of fun and felt torn about it. I felt bad about cheating on my wife Zahra with Mustafa, the handsome biracial gay stud. One day, I came home early from work, determined to end things with Mustafa. I wanted to lose my addiction to his dick, and be faithful to my beloved wife Zahra. As I came home, I found the door unlocked and figured either Zahra or Mustafa were home. It was most likely Mustafa, since at one in the afternoon Zahra was supposed to be at school.

Well, I got the surprise of a lifetime. I heard moaning sounds coming from the living room, and they sounded like my wife. I quietly walked, and rounded around a corner, and what I saw amazed me. I saw Zahra, on all fours, getting fucked by...Mustafa! The biracial stud had his hands on my Zahra's hips, and was fucking her thoroughly. I gasped in surprise, and they turned and saw me. Instead of acting shocked, or guilty, Mustafa gave me the thumbs up sign while Zahra blew me a kiss.

What the fuck? Without interrupting her flow, Zahra told me to enjoy the show as she got fucked by Mustafa. The biracial stud slammed his dick into her with deep, powerful thrusts. The same thick dick that invaded my ass days ago was now plowing into my wife's pussy. In spite of myself, I was turned on. I sat down and watched as my wife Zahra got fucked by the same young man I cheated on her with. What a world!

Later, Zahra revealed to me that she knew about my sexual escapades with Mustafa, and had secretly watched us fuck on several occasions. Mustafa was bisexual, and not gay as I previously thought. I pulled my dick out and stroked it while watching Zahra, my wife of over two decades, get fucked roughly by Mustafa, our well-endowed bisexual tenant. Zahra winked at me as she got fucked by Mustafa, and soon cried out, orgasmic. In spite of myself, I came. What can I say? This disturbing, totally unexpected scene turned me on!

It's amazing how sharing secrets can bring people together. I was shocked to hear that my wife Zahra and I had been cheating on each other with the same guy. Once we got that out in the open, we decided to share Mustafa, and the young biracial brother was totally down with that. This opened up infinite sexual possibilities for my wife and I, and I must say, things have been wickedly fun for us in the bedroom since.

Zahra and I have regular threesomes with Mustafa now. I love sucking Mustafa's dick while Zahra watches. My wife is turned on by male to male sex the same way lots of men find lesbian sex fun to watch. What a discovery! Sometimes, while I'm sucking Mustafa's dick, Zahra joins in and shows me a thing or two when it comes to oral sex techniques. Mustafa doesn't mind having two mouths instead of one on his dick. What man would?

Zahra bought a strap-on dildo, and delights on using it on me. Sometimes, I ride Zahra's strap-on while sucking Mustafa's dick, and other times, I suck Zahra's dildo while Mustafa shoves his dick deep into my asshole. Getting serviced at both ends is certainly intense, folks. It took me some time to get used to it. Zahra has become really dominant in the bedroom lately, and while it is a lot of fun, it is fun to take her down a peg or two. Mustafa and I did just that a few days ago.

For once, Mustafa and I took Zahra down. I must say, Zahra certainly enjoyed this change of pace. We put her on her knees and fed her succulent lips our hard dicks. Zahra amazed me and Mustafa by taking both of our dicks into her mouth at the same time. Damn, you learn something new every day. I've lived with Zahra for two decades and didn't know she could do that!

Zahra polished our dicks with her mouth and tongue, and then the real fun began. I licked Zahra's pussy while Mustafa sucked on her tits. Zahra moaned happily as we pleasured her. We then sandwiched her between us, and took her to the edge. I lay on the carpeted floor of our living room, stroking my hard dick. Zahra climbed on top of me and impaled her pussy on my dick. Mustafa got behind Zahra and eased his hard dick into my wife's well-lubricated asshole. Zahra's piercing scream filled the house as Mustafa and I crammed our dicks into my wife's willing holes. Let the fun begin.

Zahra screamed passionately, and I suckled on her tits as she rode me hard. I slapped Zahra's hips and she bucked wildly against me. I could feel her supple, voluptuous body shudder violently, shaking both from my thrusts, and the pressure of Mustafa's dick up her asshole. I knew exactly how my Zahra felt, since I've had Mustafa's dick up my own ass many times. Hard and fast Mustafa and I pumped our hard dicks into Zahra's holes, and we fucked her till she cried out, orgasmic, and then tapped out.

Much later, Zahra and I lay side by side, sweaty as can be, with the living room reeking of our love juices. Sandwiched between us was Mustafa, looking very happy. It was truly a night for the ages, folks. Yeah, having Mustafa around definitely spiced things up in the Ismail household, that's for sure. Zahra and I are trying the swinging scene now. Who knew there was an authentic African-American swingers club in Boston? Well, we are going to explore it together. Stay tuned for more.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers