Somali Swingers Do Exist

Story Info
Somali cop and his white wife swing in Ottawa.
1.3k words
3.3
10.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Greetings, dear readers. When you think of swingers you probably think of creepy middle-aged White couples in suburban America, right? Well, this is where you're wrong. Truth is that the swinger lifestyle is enjoyed by men and women of all colors and backgrounds. In other words, there is a growing diversity in the world of swinging. Take this story's kinky folks for example. If they're not fine examples of diversity in the swinger lifestyle, then who in hell is?

Born in the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota, to Somali immigrant parents and raised in provincial Ontario, Canada, Abdullah Tariq is a six-foot-three, burly and handsome Somali-Canadian stud. Abdullah studied Criminal Justice at the University of Ottawa before joining the Ottawa Police Service. This fine stud is a well-trained and happily married professional with a seriously kinky life, to say the least. Fortunately for Abdullah, he's married to a woman who not only understands his needs but she also shares his wild, kinky sense of fun. A good match, wouldn't you say?

Abdullah Tariq met his future wife Mina Connors-Tariq while walking around the University of Ottawa library. He was looking for an Intro to Criminal Justice book and just couldn't find one. While wandering from one shelf to another, Abdullah saw a veritable vision of feminine beauty walk by. The six-foot-tall redhead with the cute smile, flashy eyes and big White butt caught Abdullah's attention and like the fearless man he is, Abdullah approached her. Abdullah and Mina met, exchanged numbers and began hanging out. In time, their friendship turned into more. They began dating and got married.

Abdullah Tariq graduated from the University of Ontario with a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, went to the police academy and was sworn in as an officer with the Ottawa Police Service. His wife Mina graduated from the University of Ontario with a Computer Science degree. They bought a house in suburban Milton. Three years later, they had lovely mixed-race twins, Ali and Kader. Abdullah now patrols the streets and roads of Ottawa as a traffic cop, and his wife Mina works at the local library as a tech clerk. They have a good life but it needs some spice. That's why they decided to try swinging.

At a meeting of the local swingers, Abdullah Tariq and his wife Mina Connors-Tariq met Duncan Jameson, a tall, slim White guy with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Duncan works as an adjunct professor at Algonquin College. His wife Laila Ahmed-Jameson is originally from the region of Nabatieh, Republic of Lebanon, and she's studying civil engineering at Carleton University. The four of them met, got along great and decided to swing together. Good times multiplied by four, apparently.

Mina Connors-Tariq smiled at her husband Abdullah Tariq as she sucked his buddy Duncan Jameson's dick. The pretty Irish-Canadian redhead with the freckles and emerald eyes sucked on Jameson's thick White cock while her Somali-Canadian husband watched, stroking his big Black dick as they went at it in front of him. Meanwhile, Duncan's wife, Laila Ahmed-Jameson, joined in the fun. The Arab-Canadian MILF grabbed Abdullah's big Black dick and began sucking on it with gusto. Like many Arabian women, Laila found Black men sexy but she'd never indulged her curiosity until now.

Duncan Jameson winked at his wife Laila as she sucked Abdullah's thick dark dick. Meanwhile, Mina sucked Jameson's dick with gusto. The redhead really deep-throated Jameson's dick, and when he came, Mina sucked every drop of Jameson's cum. Meanwhile, Abdullah laid Laila on the couch and spread the sexy Arab woman's thighs wide open. The Somali-Canadian stud buried his face between Laila's legs and ate her pussy like it's groceries. Laila moaned deeply and caressed the back of Abdullah's head as the handsome Black stud went down on her.

Next, Abdullah Tariq rolled a condom on his big Black dick and put Laila Ahmed on all fours. Abdullah admired Laila's big Arabian booty. In his thirty years, Abdullah Tariq had fucked gorgeous women of all hues, from Jamaican sisters to White chicks, from Chinese broads to Mexican ladies. He'd never been with an Arab woman though. Laila Ahmed was looking pretty exotic to him right about now, no lie. Abdullah caressed Laila's big booty and the Arab MILF purred with contentment.

Spreading her big Lebanese butt cheeks wide open, Laila Ahmed exposed a fairly obvious target. Abdullah Tariq smiled and began licking Laila's butt hole while fingering her wet pussy. Laila moaned deeply as Abdullah probed her butt hole. The Somali-Canadian stud rubbed his dick against Laila's cunt lips, and pushed his manhood inside of her. Laila groaned as Abdullah Tariq penetrated her. His strong hands gripped her hips, and just like that, Abdullah began fucking the hell out of Laila.

Hearing his wife Laila moan as she got fucked by Abdullah's big Black dick spurred Duncan Jameson to action. The tall White dude smiled at Mina, and Abdullah's wife assumed the position. Jameson rolled a condom on his dick and then slapped Mina's big butt, then eased himself into her cunt. Gripping Mina's long red hair, Jameson began fucking her with gusto. Hard and fast Jameson pumped his dick into Mina's cunt, and the Irish redhead screamed passionately as she got fucked.

Laila Ahmed licked her lips as Abdullah Tariq slammed his dick into her cunt. The Lebanese MILF was loving the feel of the thick Somali-Canadian dick inside her pussy and couldn't get enough of it. So much that Laila decided to try Abdullah's dick in another hole of hers. Grabbing a nearby bottle of lube, Laila handed it to Abdullah and winked. The Somali stud smiled, for he knew just what to do. Spreading Laila's ass cheeks wide open, Abdullah began lubricating her asshole.

Duncan Jameson blinked as he realized what Abdullah was about to do to Laila. They hadn't discussed this. Duncan was about to protest but one look from Laila stopped him. Grinning wickedly, Laila spread her cheeks for Abdullah, who pressed his big Black dick against the Lebanese MILF's asshole. Just like that, Abdullah pushed his dick into Laila's asshole and began fucking her. Furious, Duncan slapped Mina's ass as he continued drilling her pussy.

Abdullah smiled as he felt Laila's tight asshole grip his dick like a vise. He noticed Jameson looking at him as he kept on fucking Mina. Shrugging, Abdullah blew his wife Mina a kiss and continued working his dick up Laila's asshole. The Lebanese MILF had a warm, tight asshole, just the way Abdullah liked them. The Somali stud fucked Laila with gusto, sliding his dick into the forbidden depths of her asshole. Abdullah didn't let up until a squealing Laila tapped out, all but begging for mercy.

Afterwards, the foursome hit the showers. Laila couldn't stop raving about how much fun she had with Abdullah, while Mina deemed Jameson's fucking decent. Jameson glowered at Abdullah, who either didn't pick up on the White dude's sour mood or ignored it. Duncan Jameson and Laila Ahmed-Jameson thanked Abdullah Tariq and his wife Mina Connors-Tariq for a wonderful time, then left. Before Laila left, she slipped something in Abdullah's hand, while Mina and Jameson were out of sight.

Abdullah read the note from Laila and smiled, memorized the number written on it and then flushed the note down the toilet. The tall Somali stud returned to his wife Mina, whom he kissed and then they went back to the bedroom. As Mina got on top of Abdullah, who kissed her and caressed her tits before sliding his dick into her pussy, the Somali stud thought of Laila, the Arab MILF. Apparently, Laila and Jameson were having issues due to Jameson's jealousy, passive aggression and anger issues. They were even considering a divorce. Oh, well. Abdullah made passionate love to Mina, and then went to sleep. One of these days, he'd give Laila a, ahem, courtesy call.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers