Somali Women Ride White Dicks!

Story Info
Somali MILF rides Jewish dick in Ottawa.
1k words
3.13
24.2k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/26/2017
Created 10/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Amina Muhammad, a pious Muslim woman hailing from the beautiful nation of Somaliland but now residing in Vanier, Ontario, knelt before Dale Schuman, a short and skinny Jewish-Canadian businessman. Eagerly she sucked his long and thick white cock. Smiling in pleasure, Dale ran his hands all over Amina Muhammad's stylish hijab as her head bobbed up and down while she sucked his dick. The plump Somali matron hiked up her long skirt and fingered her pussy through her panties as she sucked some delicious white cock for the first time. Long had she been curious, and now she finally got everything she wanted, and more. With gusto she sucked the Jew's dick and polished his balls with her tongue until he came, shooting a geyser of hot white cum all over her face.

Thanking her lucky stars for such a blessing, the fifty-year-old Somali immigrant eagerly sucked every last drop of cum from Dale Schuman's dick. Dale smiled and thanked his own lucky stars that his new boyfriend and business partner Ibrahim introduced him to Amina Muhammad, the Somali wench who owed him a debt. Dave found some creative ways of settling the debt, and was glad to learn that money talks no matter the race, gender or religion she was dealing with.

If sufficiently motivated, even a hijab-wearing and mosque-going pious Somali Muslim woman like Amina Muhammad would get on her knees and suck some dick. Paying her rent and groceries instead of ending up in a shelter or on welfare seemed like all the motivation Amina Muhammad needed to get on her knees, albeit for an entirely different reason than she normally would on a Friday night. Now she knelt not to pray but to suck cock, and she did it with sincerity and poise like she did everything else.

Once Amina Muhammad finished licking every last drop of cum from his dick, Dale Schuman told her to get on all fours. Obediently, the plump Somali matron did as she was told. Dale Schuman stroked his long white dick, admiring the sight of Amina Muhammad's big brown booty. The bisexual Jewish-Canadian government techie turned hustler had a lot of fun pumping his boyfriend and business partner Ibrahim these days. Known throughout the east end of Ottawa as the number one hustler in town, Ibrahim was also a switch-hitter who enjoyed both women and men. The fun the two of them had would be the stuff of legends...if people knew.

After meeting him through a chance encounter, Dale Schuman totally changed due to Ibrahim's influence in his life. He learned to stand up to his ex-wife Deirdre and now got joint custody of their daughter Emily thanks to Ibrahim pulling some strings. Yeah, things were finally looking up for Dale Schuman for the first time in ages. The nerdy government techie had become a gangster in his own right, all thanks to his seductive mentor Ibrahim the sexy bisexual Somalian 'hood entrepreneur'. He now felt more confident around women of all races, whereas before he used to be a nervous wreck. Ah, the wonderful things that come from having the right person in one's life.

Dale Schuman ordered Amina Muhammad to spread her ass cheeks wide open and the submissive Somali slut did as she was told. Dale slid his gloved fingers into her asshole and bent down to start on her pussy. Gently he licked her cunt while fingering her asshole and smiled as she began moaning softly. Once he deemed her ready, Dale Schuman began lubricating Amina Muhammad's asshole while stroking his big Jewish cock to full hardness. Gently he eased his dick into her anal opening, and began fucking her. Amina moaned and held her big ass cheeks wide open, giving Dale Schuman's dick greater access to her tight asshole. The Somali matron had been fucked in her ass only a few times, since her religion forbade it. Truth be told, she did miss the ass fucking her dead husband Abu used to give her back in the day.

Now, thanks to this cocky Jewish-Canadian pervert she got to make up for lost time. Dale Schuman smacked Amina Muhammad's big round Somali ass and laughed as he thrust his thick white cock deep into her asshole. Like so many non-Muslim men he'd long dreamed of fucking a hijab-wearing Muslim woman. To him she was considered the ultimate forbidden fruit. Of course, Muslim men would kill him if they knew that he was fucking one of their hijab-wearing pious Muslim sisters in the ass on a Friday night. Dale smirked as he thought how funny this tableau looked. A Jewish guy fucking a Muslim woman in the ass. How about that? Usually, the entire Muslim world seemed out to get the Jewish man. Muslim guys routinely seduced Jewish girls and Christian ladies and warped them into joining their religion, leaving Judeo-Christian men flabbergasted. Fortunately, it now seemed that the shoe was on the other foot. At long last a Jewish man got to fuck a Muslim woman. Turnabout is definitely fair play, amen to that!

Face down and ass up, her big ass cheeks spread wide open, Amina Muhammad welcomed Dale Schuman's long and thick white cock inside her asshole. When this twenty-something young Jewish guy came to her and demanded to settle the debt she owed to his boss Ibrahim, she hadn't taken him too seriously. Until he showed her that he meant business, threatening to take away her livelihood unless she cooperated with his demands. And now here she was, getting fucked in the ass by a Jewish guy. A Muslim woman's worse nightmare. And she loved it! When Dale Schuman came, blasting his hot cum deep inside her asshole, Amina Muhammad cried out in pleasure. Laughing, Dale Schuman pulled his cock out of her asshole and ordered her to clean it up. Happily Amina Muhammad got on her knees and sucked Dale Schuman's cock clean. Smiling, he thanked her for a wonderful time while readjusting his clothes. Before he left he told her he'd be back next Monday for the money. Amina stood there dumbfounded. What the fuck?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers