Some Days Life Doesn't Suck

Story Info
"You did Mandi Baxter?" Bobby laughed.
8.5k words
4.49
31.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers

Terry was having his usual less than fun time at the party. It always seemed to be like that, he hadn't even wanted to go but his one and only male friend Bobby had insisted.

Probably because Bobby had long since lost his driver's license from being stopped by the Cops three sheets to the wind far too many times.

Bobby knew that Terry wouldn't touch alcohol, not after that time out behind the garage with a bottle of Peppermint flavored booze Bobby had snagged somewhere.

At barely 5'6" and less than 150 pounds, Terry could only be described as a lightweight with alcohol. That one time was enough drinking to last him for his entire lifetime.

He had spent nearly two full days in the bathroom recovering.


Now at age 19, Terry still had also never been out on a actual date with a girl. Sure, there was Trina, the girl that lived two houses down their street. They had grown up together, but she was actually more boy than girl.

Trina liked things like catching Spiders, other kinds of bugs and putting them in glass jars to look at. Terry was even in her room once while they were in high school together.

Bugs everywhere, some of them alive and some of them dead, displayed on little cards hanging from the walls. Frogs and snakes, too, she was always catching things.

Yep, just like a boy might, Terry didn't even think of her as female, really.

And he somehow really liked going out and helping her catch bugs.

From the day Trina was born she was fat, all the way through grade school and high school that never changed. She was also always bigger than he was until their junior year in high school.

Trina was actually still bigger with her square body and stubby arms and legs, but Terry was finally taller, by barely an inch.

They stayed friends, over the years that never changed.

Sometimes they cashed in some bottles and cans they gathered on one of their many searches until they had enough money to go down to the ice cream shop together, that was as close at Terry ever got to a date.

For some reason he liked Trina, part of the reason was she was like a Pit Bull in a scrap as a few had found out the hard way. Terry knew of at least a half dozen times she ended up in detention for fighting, and always with a boy.

When Trina was around, none of the other boys messed with him much. When she wasn't nearby, the picking on him never ended, he seemed to be the constant object of their attentions. All of the other girls just ignored him.

Terry asked her once why she didn't just pop one of the more mouthy cheerleader types after a particular catty comment.

"I can't go hitting girls." She said. Terry just looked at her over that one.

Trina never ignored him, and since she took her own share of abuse from the other girls the two of them were nearly always together.

Terry had no luck at all with any of the other girls, he might as well have been part of the furniture.

It didn't help Terry's prospects one bit that both of his ears stuck straight out, his nose was on the oversize side, some Greek heritage he got from his Father, he thought.

Gym class was hell, without fail the jock types teased the crap out of him. He hated having to shower with any of them, his skinny chest and slender build was an obvious contrast to the rest of the kids, who all seemed to be overly muscled.

The one guy named Dana was the worst of the bunch, he was forever snapping Terry on the butt with a towel, or teasing him about having almost no body hair at all. Anything to get a rise out of him.

Terry did have one saving grace.

He was best described as overly endowed for his size and build. But his penis didn't look anything at all like the other boys, his was long and thin, ending up with a big round head at least twice the size of the shaft. Add in that all the rest of them had a mass of pubic hair, and Terry had...36 of them? Yes, he counted them once, all of them he could see, anyway.

So he often stalled, waiting for everyone else to leave the showers before he took his own.

He hated going to school, it just sucked.

+++

There was one girl in school he liked, but of course she never actually noticed that he existed. Her name was Mandi Baxter, she was the same height as he was. Her long reddish blond hair was straight, she looked a bit like a very young version of Sally Fields.

Terry liked Sally Fields also, he saw every movie she made many times over.

Often his night time fantasies involved the actress, then later after he matured those fantasies became more and more of Mandi Baxter.

Sometimes Mandi wore tops that her nipples poked right out in, even to school. Those days Terry could almost not concentrate at all.

Mandi was at the party that night, as usual surrounded by the "better" group she ran with most of the time.

Her nipples were poking out more than he had ever seen, he realized she didn't have anything at all under her top. She kept moving around, so Terry did also, trying his best to get a better look.

Bobby was drunk on his behind in short order, like always. Several times Terry tried to talk Bobby into letting him take him home to no avail. Finally Bobby sat down on the couch and his over indulgence caught up with him. Someone threw a blanket over him and the party went on.

An hour or so later he spotted Trina come in, it took him a moment to realize it was her since she had gone on to college. He hadn't seen her for almost a year.

The 40 pounds or so she had always carried on her behind seemed to have largely vanished. She was still a very big gal but it was quite a difference.

Now she had curves, the top and bottom part of her were bigger than the middle, easy to notice since she had on jeans that if they were any tighter they would probably explode and the light sweater she was wearing displayed what were two fairly large breasts.

The face was most certainly Trina, but the rest of her had changed almost completely. The top part of her was actually about the same, just the middle and her fanny had gotten smaller. Even her face was different, she looked kind of pretty.

Terry walked over to say hello.

"Hi, Terry! Nice to see you. You look just about the same." She smiled sweetly, her hand coming out and lightly gripping his forearm like she did so often.

"You look pretty good yourself, lost a lot of the fat it looks like." Terry really didn't have much experience in talking to girls, so he wasn't clever enough to mention things like weight without using the word, "fat".

Trina got a mildly cold look on her face, then she turned to talk to one of the jock types that was standing there with Dana. Dana gave Terry a withering look, he understood that and wandered back over to check on Bobby.

He was still alive, so Terry shook him awake after quite a bit of effort and managed to get him up and headed for the door.

They almost made it, Mandi Baxter intercepted him. She looked to be well on her way to being tanked herself.

"Are you going home?" She asked. Those were the very first words she had ever spoken to him directly. Terry felt his face flush, looked down.

"Yea, Bobby has had too much, I better get him to his house." Terry told her, still having trouble meeting her eyes. He had never in his life said a single word to her, now she was standing right there in front of him!

"Can you maybe take me home, please? It's getting late and I don't dare drive and I know you are sober. Dana was going to take me but he seems to be all involved with Trina. Besides, he is getting drunk too." She said, a bitter tone in her voice.

Terry had noticed that, the guy really appeared to be moving in and Trina didn't seem to be doing any resisting. He had long since dispatched the other jock type that Trina had been talking to.

"Me? I...uhh..I guess so." Terry managed, surprised.

"Great! Here, let me help you with Bobby." She smiled, making a big production out of it so that everyone knew she was leaving.

Terry saw several heads turn and look their way, then glancing over he saw Dana glaring at him, plus Trina also had an odd surprised look on her face.

With one of them on either side, they got Bobby into the back seat of the giant 1973 Oldsmobile he had bought. He got it for just $600, barely a year after the Arab oil embargo and it only had 65,000 miles on it. With gas prices high, and it having a monstrous V-8 engine, the car dealer almost could not give the car away even though it had very few miles on it.

Terry was very good with math, the big Olds only got 13 miles per gallon, but it also cost just $600 instead of several thousand.

Plus he didn't have several thousand anyway.

There was lots of room back there, they pushed on Bobby who was totally limp, it wasn't easy to do but finally they stuffed him in there. Terry was hoping Bobby wouldn't throw up in the back seat this time.

Then Mandi walked around and hopped into the car.

Terry's chest swelled up with pride, he had Mandi Baxter in his car! He revved up the huge engine a couple of times, causing the left front fender to lift slightly.

"How can you afford such a big car?" Mandi asked him.

"Not a problem." Terry responded, glancing at the gas gauge. He had $3.40 in his pocket, there was maybe enough gas left to get him to Bobby's house and then hers. Getting all the way back to his own house might prove interesting though.

They got Bobby to his apartment, managed to half drag and half carry him up the one flight of stairs. Inside, they deposited him on his bed.

Terry went into the bathroom and got some tissue to wiped the drool from Bobby's mouth.

"Shouldn't we undress him?" Mandi asked.

"I don't know, why? He will just sleep."

"Oh, come on. He even has his shoes and socks on." She said with a giggle.

"I don't think I want to..." Terry began.

"I will do it. You are such a homophobe!" She giggled again rather drunkenly, then tugged off Bobby's shoes and socks. She undid his pants and tugged them down and off, then reached over and pulled the bed covers down. She had to shove on him a bit to get them out from under him. Bobby grunted but that was all.

Then Mandi reached up and took hold of Bobby's undershorts, pulled them off.

"What are you doing?" Terry asked her in shock, blushing from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. Bobby lay there completely out of it, naked from the waist down, his cock drooping down between his legs.

"Nothing. Just putting him to bed." She grinned. Then the reached under his left knee and moved it over, Bobby let out another grunt but he was limp as a rag.

"Look at that cute little thing!" She tittered, staring at Bobby's rather shriveled looking cock. She reached out and felt it, began sliding her hand back and forth for a few seconds like she was jacking him off. Nothing happened at all.

"There it is!" She said, holding Bobby's foreskin back firmly. She reached out with her other hand and rubbed the end of Bobby's cock with a fingertip. Terry saw that Mandi had a huge grin on her face.

She turned his penis sideways, then back and forth and looked at it carefully, then held it straight out from his body for a moment before letting go. With a laugh, she then tugged the covers up.

Mandi turned and looked at Terry, saw the look on his face.

"Don't you dare tell anybody about that." She said.

"I won't." Terry mumbled.

"Let's go!" She said, heading for the door. Terry followed along meekly. He couldn't believe she had just done that.

In the car, she turned to Terry.

"You aren't going to tell anyone, are you? I am serious, if you do...." She said again.

"I..uhh..no, I won't say anything."

"Good. That was just fun, I wanted to see what it looked like. Bobby was passed out, so he will never know. Besides, Dana is back there trying to get Trina in the sack and I am a little pissed off at him. That will teach him to be such an asshole."


"I doubt that Dana will get Trina...." Terry began. She had never really seemed that way and she knew that he hated Dana.

"I bet he does. The bastard! He is always after someone, I am fed up with his bullshit." She suddenly sounded angry.

They were headed down 6th street, Terry knew that Mandi lived over on 8th past the park. He glanced over at her, she had gone quiet and was looking directly ahead, her lips pursed like she was thinking.

"Pull in here!" She said suddenly, pointing at the entrance to the park.

"The park? Why?" Terry asked.

"Just do it."

Terry pulled in, started to park in front of the public restrooms. He was thinking she needed to use them.

"Over there." She pointed to an area farther down, some large trees hung out over the parking lot there and it was very dark. Terry pulled down and shut off the engine. He was expecting her to get out, instead, she turned and smiled at him.

"I want to suck your cock." She told him, reaching for his belt.

"What?" Terry grabbed her hands.

"Oh, come on. You guys love that." She fumbled some more, Terry felt the belt give way.

"I don't...nobody has ever..." He protested, trying to stop her from pulling his pants open.

"Wow! A virgin? Oh, goodie!" She giggled, her hand sliding inside the front of his briefs.

Terry felt himself begin to harden, he was still trying to fend off her hands without much success. Her hands were digging at his pants trying to release them, he felt himself start to get hard and that embarrassed him even more.

"Oh, my GOD!" Mandi suddenly exclaimed the instant her hand wrapped around Terry's quickly developing erection. She leaned over and looked down in the dim light.

"What's wrong?" Terry asked.

"What in the fuck is that, my GOD?" She said again.

"What?" Terry was confused, embarrassed now. Mandi had both hands on his erection, she was just holding it, her hands wrapped around the shaft just underneath his over sized knob.

"You are huge!" She said, then she leaned forward and engulfed him. She got the entire end of it in her mouth, Terry felt her teeth brush across the head of his cock and jumped.

"Sorry, I can barely..." Then she let out a titter and went right back to work.

Terry had masturbated many times, but he never felt anything like this before in his life. Mandi's hands slid down and cupped his balls, she gave them a firm squeeze which made him jump again. Her lips were wrapped firmly around the end of his cock and she was sucking very hard.

It took less than a minute and Terry felt himself let go. Mandi never missed a beat, then finally she sat upright, keeping her hand busy.

"God, you don't even go limp. I don't fucking believe this!" She said.

Terry didn't answer, his head was still spinning. Mandi let go of him, he heard some rustling, then she was pressed against him, her blouse was open, breasts bare. He had never seen bare breasts before, except in pictures.

"Don't tell anyone!" She muttered, her voice husky.

Bobby had literally thousands of pictures of breasts, and lot of them even with women with their legs spread out, showing off everything.

Those were just pictures, these were real!

"Lick them. Right on the end, just barely." She said, pushing her chest towards Terry's face.

Terry was now happy to comply, her breasts were small and very firm, the nipples tiny little buttons. He had no idea at all how to do this, then he decided to just act like it was an ice cream cone.

In short order Mandi had her head back, eyes closed. Every time his tongue touched one of her nipples she did a little jump and let out a moan.

Realizing Mandi liked that, Terry increased his efforts. After a few minutes, she slid over and straddled him. That was when he realized Mandi had nothing at all under her skirt. He could feel the mass of pubic hair rubbing against his bare skin. That was extremely exciting, his cock plumped up even more.

"My God, it's like a chunk of steel!" Mandi mumbled, rubbing him energetically.

Terry suddenly felt wetness down there, her hand came down and found herself. She opened her lips and shoved hard, wiggling her hips back and forth, working to get him inside. There was a feeling of flesh giving way, then it just went in all the way.

"Jesus fucking Christ your cock is big!" Mandi began bouncing up and down furiously.

Terry could not believe this, he was fucking Mandi Baxter! He wanted desperately to see what her pussy looked like, so he pulled up her skirt. Mandi didn't appear to mind that at all, she just kept bouncing up and down.

In the dim light he could see her fat lips spread out wide as she lifted up, the big knob on the end of his cock caused her to bulge outward, then relax as she dropped down. He could barely see that, but it was fascinating.

Terry couldn't help himself, he reached over and flipped on the dash light over his radio.

"Turn that off!" Mandi instantly hissed. Terry switched the light off, but not before he got a good look at her.

Then Mandi leaned down against him, her hips began to thrust wildly. Her pussy clamped down onto him, he was now completely lost in the sensation. He reached down and grasped her behind, his fingertips right in there. He could feel his own cock, it really was sliding inside of her.

That felt so damned good, Terry reached a bit farther and touched Mandi's now very swollen and wet lips, then began to rub them. That created even more moans, she seemed to like that.

After several minutes of that he felt himself let go again, blasting huge surges of his semen deep into her womb. Mandi's head was back, her mouth open like it was hurting her, but no sound came out.

Then her eyes flashed open and she quickly slid off of him.

"Damn! Shit! Just fuck! I forgot the fucking rubber. God dammit! Let's go! Get me home, quick!" She told him.

Terry tugged his shorts and pants up, started the car and drove her home. She jumped out and ran inside, slamming the door behind her without even looking back.

He shook his head, that was just amazing. He went on home, took a shower and went to bed.

That night he had a dream, but it was Trina on top of him. He woke up with a start, sweating.

He had never dreamed of Trina before.

+++

A few days went by, he called over to Mandi's house several times but the only one to answer was her Mom. Mandi was always gone.

By the end of the week, that began to all feel like it was just a dream.

One evening Terry was sitting there working on his studies for a test he had to take at trade school the next day when Bobby banged on the door.

"What's this I hear that you fucked Mandi Baxter?" He said the moment the door opened.

"Who told you that?" Terry asked.

"Hell, everybody knows about it, and her boyfriend Dana is all pissed off at you."

"Why would Dana be mad, he was doing his best to hit on Trina?"

"The prick probably got shut down, maybe not? Anyway, then he went over to Mandi's place to get a quickie and they got into a fight. Something about him fucking Trina or trying to I guess. She called him a bunch of names and tossed him out, yelling about you I hear." He roared at that like it was hilarious or something.

Terry was secretly pleased to hear that Dana got nowhere with Mandi, but he wasn't really happy that the guy was pissed off. Hell, he was at least 60 pounds bigger than Terry was.

"What's this about Dana doing it with Trina? No way in hell would she do that, I know her." Terry asked.

"He says he did, but then he is such an asshole, who knows? Anyway, tell me about Mandi. Are her tits as nice as they look in those sweaters?? Bobby asked.

"There isn't anything to tell." Terry said.

"Oh, come on!"

"No. We just dropped you off and I took her home, that's all." Terry lied.

magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers