Some Dreams Do Come True Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say I was anxious to come home and see my girls is an understatement, imagine how surprised I was when I came home and learned that Alice had gone to Aunt Carols for the evening. Heather was standing in a robe as I hung my coat, when I turned, she opened the robe to show me her naked body, a round belly poking outward. I picked her up and made love to her on the couch, then the bed, and finally over a chair in the den. Lying in bed later she commented.

"I'll make sure you see of my round tummy every time you get home if you're gonna fuck me like that. It was wonderful baby, absolutely wonderful."

We both burst out laughing, it was going to be an exciting four more months that was for sure. It was at that time I began running the daily route which afforded me the luxury of being home every night and weekend. Only when Chris was in a jamb would he ask me to take a long haul and never more than a week. Little Alice was more than ready to be mommy's helper when Peter was born, as small as Heather was she didn't suffer a long labor, the doctor told her she had a strong pelvic platform. Okay, that was a new one for me, but Heather seemed to understand.

I recall the day we walked Alice to the bus stop for her first day of kindergarten. I smiled, Heather bawled, and Peter made funny little noises as he watched his sister drive away. I thought she would be sad to leave us, not a chance, she smiled and waved as the bus pulled away. Heather kept saying, "My baby, my baby."

By the time our paternal twins Beverly and Scott entered the world it was old hat. Peter was set to start kindergarten and his big sister was in second grade, a seasoned veteran. She was old enough to help mommy and did so with joy, oh sure, there was the occasional flare up, but it would pass over quickly. With all four kids in school and Alice in the first stages of puberty life is what one might refer to as 'interesting'. I'm one of those clueless dads who has zero understanding about teen age hormones, it's Heather who pats my chest and says softly.

"It'll be okay, I've got this. She's growing up, it will be just fine."

Me? I love the fact that I'm home every night and weekend, I couldn't be happier than filling the role of husband and daddy. One of the happiest days of my new life was when the judge decreed that five-year-old Alice now had my last name, we bought a watermelon and celebrated that evening. As Heather and me watch the four kids growing into young adults, we often think back to that morning so many years ago at a bustling truck stop. The chances of us meeting in such an out of the way place were astronomically doubtful, yet here we were, my skinny best girl and our effervescent gang of the four busiest people I've ever witnessed in my life.

I was indeed living my dream, not only when Heather was pregnant and I'd get to spend time talking to her round tummy, but every moment thereafter as well. What began with a fantasy after having accidentally seen my naked pregnant sister as she stepped from the shower, brought me to this wonderful woman and our lovely brood of little ones.

12