Some Extra Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that makes sense." He was being so reasonable, I was amazed to feel myself getting comfortable.

"Okay, good. Stand up and take off your clothes."

Ack! Comfort gone. My breath caught in my throat. If he was trying to shock me, it worked. I had never undressed with an audience before. Sure, I had gotten naked with a boyfriend many times, but always with him undressing at the same time. In this setting, a brightly lit office with a live spectator -- a stranger -- and five cameras, I could barely make my arms work. My entire body felt like it was going to dissolve into a puddle.

I reminded myself that this wasn't a first date, and he wasn't seducing me. I had already agreed to do extremely personal things on his request, things that I had only ever done in private with boyfriends. I stood and kicked off my shoes. I remembered that he said it was okay to look nervous -- that was good, because I didn't think I could hide it.

I tried to hide how badly I was trembling, and began unbuttoning my shirt. I was so nervous I fumbled quite a bit. I finally got all the buttons undone and pulled it open, showing my tummy and bra to the camera. I eased it off and set it on the arm of the couch. I unzipped my pants, stepped out of them, and placed them with the shirt.

I reached behind my back to unclasp my bra, but he stopped me. "Look at you! Very nice." He had me turn another slow circle, blatantly ogling me. This time he had me stop as I turned, showing my profile, my back, where he had me look over my shoulder and smile, and my other side. If he was trying to make me feel self-conscious and look nervous for the camera, it worked. I felt like the room didn't contain enough air.

If he noticed my discomfort, he didn't back off any. He had me step forward and he held the camera barely a foot in front of my chest. He squeezed one of my bra-clad breasts, hooked his finger in the lacy cup, and pulled it aside, exposing my nipple for a second before releasing it. "Now your bra," he said.

Somehow I made my arms reach behind my back and undo the clip, but I held it securely in place in front. I was barely able to make my shoulders shrug the straps off. I slowly lowered the cups away from my boobs, revealing them bit by tiny bit, but I stalled before I showed my nipples to this stranger and his cameras. I didn't want to fail; I only managed to proceed by closing my eyes so I couldn't see the cameras while I pulled the bra free. I tossed it onto the stack of clothes. I froze, not willing to take off my panties yet. He had me lean forward into the camera, scrunch my shoulders, and press my tits together with my upper arms to emphasize my cleavage.

"Niiice. Step towards me." He focused the camera close on one tit, cupped it in his hand and squeezed it. He released it, fondled the other one, and said, "They look natural."

"Yeah, it's all me."

"What size?"

"Um, 34, C cup," I semi-stammered. He pinched the nipple and pulled it, stretching it to the point of hurting. He released it and gestured for me to return to my spot in front of the couch.

He said, "Now your panties." I hooked my thumbs in the elastic and started to lower them. I stalled when I got to where my bush would be if I had one. I pulled them back up, not quite all the way. I moved my hands to the back and pulled them down there, slowly, but got stuck when I got half-way down my crack. With an almighty effort I managed to overcome the urge to pull them back up.

I didn't glance at Ryan, but I'm sure he was getting impatient. Shoot, I was getting impatient. I lowered the back more, revealing my butt cheeks. My ass glowed when it felt air-conditioned air and Ryan's eyes drifting across it. I returned to the front and lowered the elastic some more. When I got to the very top fraction of an inch of my slit, he said, "Oh, you shave. Niiice." I lowered it a bit further, but he barked, "Stop." I did, leaving the fabric just below my slit. "Turn around."

I turned my back to him. The upper edge of my panties was right at the crease between my upper thigh and my butt cheek. "Bend over at the waist." I did, struggling slightly to keep my balance with my hands still on my undies. "More," he said. I leaned forward as far as I could, thrusting my butt toward the camera to keep from falling over. My head was about to explode as I realized what his view must be: my asshole and pussy lips peeking out from between my butt cheeks.

He didn't say anything more, so I resumed pulling my panties down fraction of an inch by fraction of an inch. It took an extra tug to free them from the upper junction of my thighs. When I got to where the elastic no longer gripped my legs, I let them fall to the floor.

I started to straighten up, but he said, "Wait." I paused to see what he wanted. "Reach back, grab your cheeks, and pull them apart." My hands didn't want to obey. I could just imagine what the camera saw -- talk about up close and personal! When I saw the final video, he actually zoomed in closer than I imagined, filling the high-definition screen with my pussy lips, taint, and tightly-puckered asshole. It was close enough to show a couple of fuzzy spots I missed when I shaved.

He finally let me straighten up. I had to fight off a nearly overwhelming urge to curl up into a pretzel and cover all my private bits. My mind curved inward on itself, unable to process what was happening. He broke the spell, saying "Step towards me."

He reached under and cupped my pussy, rubbing it with two fingers, zooming way in with the camera, letting it see his fingers separate my outer lips. "Turn around." I did. "Bend back over, hands on your shins." He gave my ass more attention, this time with his hands as well as the camera. He fondled my ass, squeezed my cheeks, then ran his finger down my crack, brushing it across my asshole. I had to catch myself from swatting his hand away, then I felt silly -- this was nothing compared to what he was going to be doing to me in a few short minutes.

A wave of dread rippled through me. I took a deep breath and wondered why I was being so fearful. That's not me. If I do something, whatever it is, I do it all the way. This will probably be the only time I ever do anything like this, so I should be having fun.

I pushed the fear and dread away -- doubts be gone! A wave of light-headedness washed over me as I realized that here I was, under his control, not knowing how much further he was going to push me, not able to say no -- if I wanted to collect all that money.

He stroked my slit and found out my little secret -- I was already soaking wet. Zooming the camera in for a close-up, he slid a finger in deep. "Oooh, good, you're wet -- you're enjoying yourself." He pulled his finger out. "You can straighten up."

Still holding the camera, he focused on my face and slid the finger that had just been in my pussy into my mouth. I sucked on it, raised the corners of my mouth into an accepting smile, and gazed longingly into the camera lens, hoping I looked sexy. He lowered the camera to my breasts and felt me up again, zooming in tight. He squeezed my tit rather roughly and raised the camera to a close-up of my face reacting. I closed my eyes and sighed, trying to look like I was having fun.

"Spread your feet apart," he said, and got on his knees in front of me, holding the camera right in front of my pussy. He slid his fingers across my slit, and pushed his middle finger into me, one knuckle deep, then two, then all the way to the palm. He slowly pulled it out, then pushed it back in, then out. His next stroke felt thicker -- it was two fingers. He mini-fucked me with them, five or six stokes, then pulled out and rapidly flicked his pointer across my clit. He was all business -- his touch was coarse, and he didn't linger for my comfort or do anything to ease me from step to step. Despite that, I was very close to cumming.

"Take a seat on the couch. Slide forward, that's right, all the way to the edge. Spread your legs. Put your feet up on the cushion beside your ass." He used his fingers to stretch my lips apart, taking an ultra-close-up of my opening with the camera. When I saw the finished video, I was amazed at the thick, milky goo oozing out of me, showing just how aroused I was. He pinched my clit, stretching it and the soft tissue surrounding it, wiggling the bunched flesh. He released it and re-inserted two fingers, pushing them in as far as they would go. He started finger-fucking me again, lifted the camera to my face, and zoomed in -- I could see the inner parts of the lens moving. "Do you masturbate?" Wow, he sure doesn't mince any words.

"Of course," I said, trying to keep my head from exploding at how boldly he fondled me, as well as his verbal abruptness. He pulled the camera away, framing the shot so it included both my face and his fingers fucking me.

"How often?"

"Every day." I don't know why I said that, I guess I thought it sounded sexy. It's actually more like a few times a month.

"Can you cum on your fingers, or do you need a toy?"

"Fingers," I said, truthfully, "but it takes longer."

He lowered the camera back to my pussy, barely a foot away from it. "Show me."

That's an incredibly personal thing, mister! I shivered as I felt his eyes, the five camera lenses, and all the people who would soon be watching the video online staring at me and my nakedness, and my mind spiraled in an out-of-control whirlwind. I gulped and forced my hands down to my pussy. Maybe I had already decided I was going to do whatever he asked, but that didn't make it easy!

I pulled my outer lips apart, and he positioned the camera in front of my fingers, centered on the action, showing all my intimate details. I ran a middle finger up and down, outlining my opening, tracing the crinkly inner lips. When my finger reached the top, I looped it under my clit and rubbed from side to side. I shivered -- everything I had done so far, getting naked, letting him handle me, and now stimulating myself, were things I never thought I'd do for an audience, or a stranger, or especially for video cameras. And we were just getting started...

With all those thoughts clanging around in my poor brain, I had no idea I was ready to cum. As soon as I touched my clit, a massive climax washed over me, as strong as anything I ever felt before. I came and came and came. My body flexed into a single, trembling muscle contraction, funneling all the worry and anticipation of the last few days into one massive explosion of energy.

I fell into a limp, boneless blob. The only thought I could conjure was that I needed a break before I could continue.

I would have to do without -- he had me straighten up and told me to rub my pussy some more, starting slowly and speeding up. He grinned and explained, "You came too quickly. I'm sure that was real," I nodded, it sure was, "but it was so quick that on video it will look fake. I'll edit what you're doing now so it looks like you did it before your orgasm. It'll look more real if you build up to it rather than just exploding on the first touch of your fingers.

I asked, "You can change the order things 'happen'?"

He nodded impatiently and gestured at me to get busy.

I couldn't seem to make my body obey, but I remembered the part about producers hating wasted time. I assumed that included Ryan. I forced myself to proceed and made my fingers start in on my pussy. I rubbed and wiggled, trying to look like I was building to a fierce climax. On the finished video it actually looked quite real.

When he said I had done enough, he stood, took my hand, and pulled me up from the couch to a rather wobbly standing position. With the camera on my face, he guided me to my knees by pushing down on my shoulder. I had a pretty good idea what was going to be next, and by now, I thought I was ready for anything he could say or do. But when he simply said, "Suck my cock," it hit me like a cannonball to the belly.

I almost said, "Fuck off, buy me dinner first," but then I remembered where I was, how much he was paying me, and that I was here to do what he said. He told me later that the array of emotions that cycled across my face was perfect -- exactly what he wanted.

I trembled so hard I could barely make my hands function, but fortunately when I watched the finished video, it barely showed. I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his slacks, and pulled them to the floor. I tugged his boxers down below his cock, which flipped up and bopped my face when it cleared the elastic, leaving a blob of pre-cum on my cheek.

I had no more reason to stall -- it was time to take his dick into my mouth for money. There's a word for girls who do that... 'I'm not a whore,' I told myself. 'I'm not a slut, either. Or a nympho. Or any other kind of deviate.' Then why was my pussy on fire?

Kristin was right, his cock was a nice one. It definitely wasn't too small. I wasn't sure about the other thing she said, though, that it wasn't too big. It looked fucking huge.

I put on a little show of acting hesitant. It was mostly pretend, to excite Ryan and his 'guys,' but I admit part of me truly felt timid. I kissed the tip of his cock like was the first live one I had ever seen and I was afraid of it. I shyly licked it, just the tip of my tongue lapping the underside of his glans, like it was my very first taste. I kissed it again, held my mouth on it, and drew the tiniest amount between my lips, not even past my front teeth. I held still, as if I had accomplished something momentous, and I pulled off like I needed to catch my breath.

His dick quivered in eagerness. I took the tip between my lips again, and drew a full inch in, then another half inch. I stroked over that tiny portion of his length a couple of times then pulled off again, leaving a thin thread of thick saliva from his tip to my lips.

I licked the smooth cap from side to side, then up and down. I took two full inches into my mouth and made a show of sucking hard on it, showing my sunken cheeks to the camera. I pulled out to just the very tip, drew that length back in, and repeated that five or six quick times. He trembled, maybe in eagerness, probably in impatience. It was time to get real.

He held the camera right in front of my face. I opened my mouth, shut my eyes, and took half his length between my lips. I coated it in saliva, swirled my tongue on its underside, and sucked. It totally filled my mouth. I panicked -- I was going to fail, there was no way I was going to get any more of it in.

I tried pushing my face down over him. I got an additional inch in, then by pushing harder, another. I pulled back, and let the tip escape my mouth with a sharp popping sound. He moaned, took it out of my hand, slapped my cheek with it three or four times, and forced it back into my mouth. I gripped the base with my fist and tried to focus on suction and tongue motion, but he was clearly only interested in two things: depth and more depth. Luckily, right as he bumped my tonsils and I nearly gagged, my lips contacted my hand, and he allowed me to pull off.

"Look at me," he said. I raised my eyes to him and the camera. He didn't instruct me further, so I lowered my face and resumed blowing him. "No, let me see your eyes while you suck me." I looked at the camera, and keeping my face raised, began to draw him back into my mouth. Keeping the lens visible made the angle difficult. It was a struggle, but in a couple of thrusts I found a way to maintain eye contact.

I stroked him slowly as I got used to the awkward angle. It occurred to me that he would probably expect to cum in my mouth, which is not something I let guys do. I decided, though, that I would not be 'the girl who wouldn't.' Of course, that meant I would have to do it. My head spun at the thought, but to my surprise, in excitement. I realized I wanted to do it. A chill washed over me, the hairs on my arms and neck stood up, and my pussy flooded with extra wetness.

I bobbed my head over him faster, sucking with all my might. After five or six strokes, he pulled out, gripped my chin, and lifted my face up toward the camera lens. Another thick strand of saliva stretched from my lips to his tip. He leaned back, and the drool sagged down onto my chin. He slapped each of my cheeks with his dick several times, and reinserted. I cupped his balls and lightly stroked their underside, like scratching the chin of a Labrador. It worked, distracting him from trying to penetrate my throat.

He cupped his hand on the back of my head, holding me still, and began fucking my mouth in earnest. He did all the thrusting, all I did was suck, but I did that as hard as I could. I made sure his hand-held camera saw my cheeks collapsing, so 'the guys' would know how hard I was working.

I got a bit more comfortable with maintaining the eye contact he wanted, and he fucked my face faster and faster. He showed no sign of being anywhere near ready to pop, and unfortunately my mouth was getting seriously tired. I didn't want to upset him by violating his 'delays make producers cranky' rule, but I had to interrupt his rhythm to take a break.

I pushed him out of my mouth and stroked him with my fist, twice as fast as he had been pushing into me. After ten or twelve quick strokes, I gripped his tip extra tight, and practically vibrated my hand over it. He moaned and enjoyed it for a long moment, then stepped away.

He sat on the edge of the couch, his rump on the front edge of the cushion. He pointed at the floor between his feet and followed me with his hand-held camera as I crawled into place. I was ready to start back in. Actually, I was eager to start back in.

The way he sat gave him no leverage for thrusting, which suited me fine -- it put me back in control of speed and depth. I matched the speed he had set as closely as I could, but I went an inch or two less deep. I sucked harder to hide the reduced depth from him. It worked, he didn't seem to notice.

I finally heard his breathing change -- he was going to cum. A previous boyfriend taught me that the nearer a guy is to cumming, the more sensitive his tip gets, and the better it feels to focus all the friction and suction there. I reduced my stroking on Ryan to his top few inches, doubled my speed, and sucked harder. He breathed quicker and shallower. Right before I was sure he was going to unleash a torrent of warm, salty goo into my mouth, he pulled out -- WTF?

He said, "Open wide," like a freaking dentist. I didn't expect that, or understand why he wanted me to, but I did it. He laid his tip on top of my lower lip... I found out why when I saw the final video: as he came you could see each separate rope launch from his dick and disappear into my mouth. After the second or third, you could see the jizz accumulating on my tongue. Just before the last squirt, he pulled back and let his cum fly onto my face. It landed above my eyebrow and made a gloppy bridge across my eye to my cheek. I squeezed my eye shut, but his damn jizz was runny enough to seep between my eyelids -- it stung like hell.

He said, "Don't swallow." Luckily, I hadn't already. "Show me." I had to rearrange the jizz in my mouth to be visible on my tongue and not drip out, but even so when I opened wide and showed it to the camera, a squirt's worth slid over my lip and onto my chin. I pushed it back into my mouth. "Now swallow." I did, and showed the camera my empty mouth. I felt so silly I grinned goofily, which I thought he'd edit out of the final video, but he didn't -- it came out looking like I was proud of myself, even with one cum-flooded eye squeezed tight.

I stood and helped myself to a couple of tissues from his desk, wiping his cum off my face and out of my eye. He showed that in the final video, then he skipped a couple of minutes where I retouched my makeup.