Some Long Overdue Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle responded by pumping her fingers in and out of Laura's pussy experimentally, watching Laura spread as far as she could to help Dani own the cunt of her choosing.

"Do you like this, Laura?"

"I like to please - you know this."

"I know, but are you pleased too?"

"Yes,"

"Good." Danielle smiled and pushed the widest part of her hand into Laura's receptive sex, squeezing her thumb in too.

"I'll have a capacious cunt at this rate," Laura giggled.

"That's kind of the idea!"

"You want to fist me then?"

"I think I am already. And I do - amongst other things," Danielle grinned evilly. "If you're good I might even list these "things"."

"Oh my."

Dani diddled the girl's clitoris and watching her wriggle despite herself. "I'll flick my tongue across your arse again in a moment."

"Should I look over my shoulder as I appreciate your flicks, miss?"

"Yes – you can wet my fingers with your mouth."

"But you only like me to do that when you take me anally."

"Careful: I might find a way to occupy that mouth of yours."

"Oh?"

"I have ideas."

"Yes, miss. Anything I should know about?"

"In time; right now, let me enjoy your wriggling body and your pussy wriggling around my hand."

"Yes miss," Laura sighed as Dani pushed her fingers in and out of her sopping wet sex, slowly at first, but eventually picking up speed as Laura's stretched vagina got used to the black woman's fist within her. Laura appeared to resist a little by squeezing her thighs together but was rewarded with a hearty spank from Danielle's other hand.

Laura squealed and gasped, heedless of the wanton way she must have looked, lost to everything but her former mistress's clever touches. She felt Danielle's fingers within her, speeding up and then slowing down to prolong the sensation and stop the girl from coming.

"You'll come when I say so, girl," Dani laughed almost cruelly.

"Inevitably."

"It's only as inevitable as your mind considering the allegory of my fist in your cave."

"Oh god"

"No goddess... and I'm your goddess, Laura. And I'm going to free you of all your petty inhibitions again."

"But miss."

"And it's a lovely butt, Laura – I look forward to marking it and plugging it again – now come for me like a good cunt," Danielle grinned and spanked the white girl hard with her dark hand, pistoning her hand in and out of the girl's cunt.

"Oh missss! Miss! Missssss! "

"See - you can't stay chained to the cave wall, forever."

"I can so too," Laura breathed heavily, coming down from her post-orgasmic high.

"Oh no, you can't. It's not a nice cave."

"Nice cave; nice shadows; nice hobbits - oops - wrong cave."

Danielle laughed despite herself, watching the girl giggle foolishly: "Mmm - you're cute when you pretend to be vapid."

"I am vapid."

"No."

"We flower girls get accustomed to our density and darkness," Laura smiled and turned over, reaching down for a blouse to cover herself.

"No, dearest."

"No?"

"Stay naked for me. And think of me as your surrounding darkness; and I will think of the darkness inside you, waiting for me."

"How do you mean?"

"I'll let you stew on that."

"Hey - no fair! Miss Meanie-head."

"You don't like surprises?

"I just don't think you should withhold vital information. You are the intellectual guide round here."

"I never withhold button holes compliments on your shoes or a ready tongue."

"So you don't, but I'm not withholding information. I'm just waiting for the right time to take you back again."

"I'll withhold my tongue until you find the right time, miss."

"You drive a tough bargain."

"I can laugh at the cheap shoes you'll be wearing at your convocation too while showing off my Jimmy Choos."

"Yikes."

"I'd walk around the pool naked, but for said heels, if you hadn't fist-fucked me quite so rigorously, miss."

"mmm."

"The Choos are red to go with the recently discarded panties."

"I do appreciate colour coordination."

"I try to look good - comes with the selling."

"Never sell yourself cheaply, Laura."

"Yes miss. So tell me the truth about the darkness inside of me?"

"I just think you have a hole that needs to be filled."

"Again?"

"Mhm: a few of them, actually."

"I feel like a pie crust now."

"You shouldn't," Danielle smiled. "Though you will get lots inside you if I have anything to say about it."

"Are you going to mate me with your gardener?"

"No, I'm going to fuck you with my strappy."

"Oooh! Yes please."

"It's hot when you beg, pet."

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please..."

"Mmm"

"When will you take me back?"

"When you eventually earn the honour."

"No – now, Danielle."

"Don't be impatient."

"I'm not. I just think you need to take me as I need to be taken."

"I will: just not now."

Laura looked sulkily at the ground as she slipped her panties back on and hunted for her skirt, buttoning it up with a frown on her face. Then she reached round to put her hair back up: "Where's my hair band?"

"I've hidden it."

"I need to go, Danielle."

"I've forgotten where I hid it."

"Get me one of yours then."

"Foiled again!"

"Stop the games," Laura said crossly as she buttoned her blouse hurriedly.

"You forgot your bra."

"Have it as a memento."

"Don't you want a shower," asked Danielle. "Or a dip in the pool?"

"No, I'm late already," said Laura coldly, hunting in her handbag for her makeup bag.

"You're really leaving now?"

"Tell me when you'll take me back and then perhaps I'll stay."

"You drive a hard bargain."

"Yup."

"You normally win, don't you?"

"No - but I want to today."

"Ok...I'll take you back."

"When?"

"When it suit me."

"That's not the right answer."

"And you are the one to decide that, Laura Black?"

"Yes."

"I don't think so, pet. Now think of a dystopian fantasy and double it."

"Shan't."

Danielle smiled weakly. "You're sweet when you pout."

"Hardly."

"Extremely."

"Sometimes, I'll concede."

"You give me much more leeway than you really want to, you know."

"Maybe," Laura shrugged.

"Most girls wouldn't have left by now."

"I like your intellect - makes me feel more intelligent. I like the way you can celebrate your gift even if you don't share all your secrets or take me when I'm clearly here to be taken."

"You make a good fuck-toy Laura."

"Is that all?"

"No. Your head band is in the pool."

"Oh yes – I'd forgotten. It fell in earlier."

"You could try not to litter my pool, toy."

"Shall I just jump in your pool and have done with it?" Laura said ironically and stood up by the side of the pool, looking for the band that had drifted to the bottom of the pool.

"You've convinced me."

"Convinced you, miss?" Queried Laura, leaning forward to locate the band at the bottom of the deep end of the pool.

"Convinced me to take my mother to the ceremony and convinced me to detain you all afternoon," said Danielle standing up and coming up behind the younger woman.

"Detain me all afternoon... but the shop...?"

"The shop will be fine, pet."

"What will you tell them?"

"That you are developing some of the features of my garden. Where's the band then?"

"What features?" asked Laura and pointed to the band.

"The water features," said Danielle brusquely. "Now why don't you go fetch it like a good little fuck-toy?"

Laura half-turned and was convinced that Danielle smiled coolly as she gave Laura a telling nudge before stepping back to avoid the worst of the resultant splash.

"You utter beast," squealed Laura eventually as she surfaced, "you horrid, horrid beast."

"Aren't I just?" Danielle nodded happily, watching the girl tread water. "Did you find the hair-band?"

"No."

"Well dive down and look for it, while I ring your employers and tell them that you are doing some extra work re-arranging my garden this afternoon."

"Bitch," muttered Laura under her breath.

Danielle watched the girl dive down, careless of the fact that her skirt had rucked up round her waist and that her little red sodden panties were quite transparent.

Laura was quite as lovely as she remembered. The warm contours of her thighs and buttocks that bruised so easily when caned; the wildness of her cry when whipped; the softness of that breast, revealed once more through a very translucent blouse now, that she had pinched and pressed so many times when they were together.

Ah sweet memories indeed – and wasn't it nice that they had returned to haunt her – such serendipity. She bent to pick up the florist's card. As she dialled the number, Danielle smiled mischievously to herself.

She didn't want the young woman to get into too much trouble; though she would have some fun teasing Laura and whipping her on her employer's soon to be much maligned behalf and there was that "bitch" remark to be paid for and the girl's audacity for interrupting her.

Yes, Danielle Thorbin was going to have some long overdue fun that afternoon.

12