Some More Money Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't going to happen at first, though. It didn't hurt, but I wasn't getting any of the ripples of delight I would need to build up to cumming. I could tell it wasn't perfect for Nate either. He had to work to keep himself centered. Sometimes when he pressed in we were misaligned enough that his cock skewed awkwardly to one side or the other. I didn't have enough experience to know exactly what was off, but with a little trial and error, I found that if I reverse-arched my back a little, he slid in and out much more easily and freely. That's when the going got good.

At first he stayed slow. He couldn't seem to believe where his dick was, and he simply enjoyed moving in and out of me. I concentrated on the feeling, my eyes nearly shut and completely unfocused. I felt every inch as he entered me and exited, glad that the lube was doing its job.

Our eyes met, and he raised his eyebrows, silently asking if I was okay. I gave him a slight nod, and unfocused my eyes again to feel the full brunt of his cock in my ass. I was not only okay, I was on fire that I had taken this giant step and was succeeding.

I felt a slight but noticeable twitch in his cock. He had lifted his head and was watching his cock enter and exit my ass. My empty pussy in front of it flexed slightly with each thrust. He looked up and we made eye contact again. He was clearly thrilled that he was getting to do this; he had no idea how excited I was too. My pussy didn't have a dick in it, but it glowed that we were doing such an extreme thing and succeeding at it.

He began to pick up the pace. He made it easy for me by gripping my hips and holding me steady while he pumped up into me. All I had to do was hold still and let him do the work, which took a lot of pressure off my thighs -- lifting up and down in that position is quite a workout.

As he got more comfortable with the motion, the angle, and that he wasn't hurting me, he sped up. I eventually laid my hands over his on my hips. He was attentive enough to realize I was telling him this was fast and hard enough.

As good as it felt, and as much as I knew he was enjoying himself, I let him slip out of me again. Once again, he moaned in frustration. I rolled off of him, stretched out on my back, and lifted my knees up to my chest. He slid off the bed, stood beside it, and pulled my hips to the edge of the mattress. Okay, that wasn't what I had in mind, but it would work. I guided his cock back into my ass.

When he started back up, at first I held onto my thighs, pulling them tight against my chest, with my feet pointed at the ceiling. After a couple of thrusts he lifted my knees and draped my ankles over his shoulders. Compared to being on top, this position was very relaxed and comfortable. We were perfectly aligned, and he slid in and out effortlessly.

Several important things happened. First, I realized he was about to cum. He slowed our tempo slightly, and his breathing changed -- he was definitely on final approach.

Second, I realized I wasn't about to cum. Plenty of excitement was there, I had no doubt I would get there eventually, but not by the time he did.

Third, he lowered his hand to my pussy. I don't know how he knew to do that. I didn't know that was what I needed, but he either intuitively sensed it or it was a mega-lucky guess. He flicked his fingertip across my clit, as lightly as he could, as quickly as he could. A butterfly couldn't have stroked me any lighter, a hummingbird any faster.

However he figured out to do that, it was exactly what I needed. I was encircled by a warm, swirling, all-encompassing vortex of orgasm. My body stiffened, with all of my muscles pulling in opposite directions to each other, and every nerve in my body radiated a bright golden glow. My mind came to a complete halt, and time stood still.

Somewhere, on a non-verbal, primal level, I realized that he came too. We collapsed into a pile, our limbs interlocking in random patterns, and he pulled me into a tight embrace, once again doing the perfect thing at the perfect moment. We wrapped each other in our arms and legs while we caught our breath.

It took me a long while to summon the energy to get out of bed. I sorted the single pile of clothes from last night into Nate's and mine and got dressed. We confirmed that we had each other's cell numbers. We kissed, groping each other's asses, mine clothed, his still naked.

It was bittersweet leaving his room. Neither one of us had said anything about this being more than a one-night stand, but I felt a deep connection, especially considering we only met twelve hours ago. I think he felt it too. I remembered him saying, "It's been awhile" since he had sex, so he was available. The problem was, among many things unspoken between us was where we each live. I didn't recognize his area code, which meant he didn't live anywhere near me. We had both flown here, so where he lived could be anywhere. The chances it would be easy for us to get together were discouragingly small.

His body language as he saw me to the door expressed the same sense of loss I felt. We stood for a moment in stone silence. There wasn't really anything to say, but the look of longing on his face spoke volumes.

I had lunch at the same poolside café as yesterday. This time Ryan didn't call offering me an additional shoot. If he had, I would have declined, however much money he offered me. I spent the afternoon on the beach, letting my mind go wherever it wanted to. On a rented lounge chair and under a rented umbrella, the warmth of the sun made me drowsy. I indulged in reliving the past evening and morning, how great it felt for someone to pay attention to my needs, be concerned with my pleasure. A serene inner glow matched the outer summer heat.

As afternoon dissolved into evening, I began to wonder what Ryan had in store for me tomorrow. Knowing him, it would stretch my comfort zone to its limits. As ominous as that felt, I couldn't help it: thinking about it began to warm my groin.

: : : : :