Some Things Were Mint To Be!

Story Info
A remote lake brings mom & son closer.
3.4k words
4.4
95.3k
93
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,885 Followers

A remote lake brings mom & son closer

This story is for Cassie and Danny, mother and son who shared their private, personal, and true tale of incest in the letter, which I have reprinted/posted under the title of "Blame It On The Author". It is written at their request, and is a fictionalized account of what might have happened, before they actually initiated their adventure into incest, thirteen years after the start of when they both began to have desires for one another. They told me that they enjoyed it, and hope that you will too.

"OH! Look!" I exclaimed to my son, as I pointed out a plot of low vegetation, colored a bright jade tint, growing next to the building. "They have a patch of mint!" I plucked several sprigs of the aromatic plants. "Here, put a leaf in your mouth, you like mint, don't you?" Danny didn't have a chance to answer anything but a mumbled 'uhm-humm' as I popped a spear shaped piece of greenery in his pie hole. "It freshens your breathe and improves your mood and cools you down." I passed on the folklore I had learned about the herb, as I stuck a big leaf onto my own tongue.

"Don't chew, suck." I instructed. The flavorful foliage was already dispensing its succulent, sharp oil in my orifice. The place where we chanced to encounter this unexpected piece of gardening was an isolated fishing cabin by a small lake. We had stumbled upon the idyllic spot while hiking in the woods, some distance from our camp-site. It was just my son and myself, out on this expedition. My husband and I had divorced when Danny was sixteen, over two years ago. I was an active forty, my figure mature, but I could still turn heads if I was dolled up. My son had wanted to go on this trip, and I agreed to accompany him. I like the outdoors too, and was a bit of a tomboy in my time.

The sun was scorching hot, bright even in the mid-afternoon. We were both sweaty from the hike up hill and down dale, and through the thickets. The lake looked awfully tempting, but of course we had no suits. Well, we could take a splash in our underwear. There wasn't that much difference of exposed skin than swim-wear. After all, we had seen each other in just such a state of undress at home on occasion. Furthermore, we were mother and son, family - nothing to be shy about with each other. I had seen him lots of times when I gave him baths. Once he walked in on me while I was changing clothes. He caught me completely bare assed, but I wasn't embarrassed, he was just a kid. What does a youngster that age really know about sex?

"Danny, let's go for a swim!" I purposed.

"No suits, mom. Unless they are in your backpack, I didn't bring them."

"Think outside the box, boy. We can skin down to our skivvies." I decided to lead by example and started to pull off my tee-shirt. Dan looked at me in slight amazement, then shrugged and did likewise. I went for my jeans and undid the button and then the zipper. Kicking off my sneakers, I hooked my thumbs in the waist band over my hips and dragged the pants down to my ankles. My son followed his mother's suit and shed his long hiking shorts. But all the time his eyes were on me. I didn't mind, I was sure of my figure, and comfortable with my body. On the other hand I was being treated to some very fine beef-cake myself. In fact - - "Hey, don't mind your old mom; you can go skinny-dipping if you want. You ain't got nothin' I haven't seen before."

"Really? You wouldn't mind?"

"Sure, once you're in the water everything's hidden, so what if I see your buns."

"Well, the same goes for you, once you're submerged, I won't see much. Why don't you get nude too?"

"I know you look at Playboy, and all; but I think I'll keep some modicum of modesty."

"Okay, but then you'll have to wear wet undies to hike back to camp in. That could be very uncomfortable, I'd think."

That gave me pause. He did have a point. It wasn't as if the female form was any mystery to the youth, when you considered. I decided, what the hell, so let him see my stuff. It wouldn't harm him. I mean, it's not like I was in any danger of being sexually assaulted by my own son. What the fuck, right? "You know - your argument convinced me. But you look away until I get in the water."

"Mom, don't be so much of a fuddy-duddy, I don't care that much about being naked in front of you, or about you being nude with me. Let's just get in the water and get out of the heat, that's the idea right, and not worrying about being bare. There's a ladder into the water at the end of the dock, I see. That way you can get in without having to wade through the muck." With that nonchalance speech and having stripped completely, my handsome son hobbled down the dock, and turned to climb down into the lake.

First, I was treated to the sight of his hind-end. I realized viewing the firm haunches, that he had a terribly sexy butt. However, I admit I was unprepared for the swinging piece of meat he gave me an eyeful of, as he turned and lowered himself into the water. He was nicely hung, even if he was my son! It had been a while since I had gotten a gander at a guy's equipment. I always liked to look at male members, I found them fascinating, especially seeing them swell and get hard. I found erections erotic. I was a gal with natural inclinations toward the opposite gender, so of course I was thrilled by the sight.

Only - that flash of my kid's instrument was a highly charged moment. I shouldn't have reacted as I did, but I suddenly felt a tingle in my tummy and saucy sensation in my loins. I decided I'd better get into the water and chill out, and I meant more than my body, I was thinking that my libido also needing a calming down too.

"Coming, mom?" My offspring's voice brought me out of my un-motherly musings.

"Right behind you!" I called out answering him.

We swam out about a hundred yards into the lake, perhaps half way, and treaded water there. We talked about the hike and how good the water felt in this heat, and about what we might do when we got back to camp. But while I work out at a local gym in town, this exercise was not the kind I was used to. Besides we had hiked for a couple of hours prior to arriving at this deserted hide-away we discovered. I was quickly becoming tired. "Dan, I need to get to shore. You wouldn't want your dear mom to drown would you?"

"Don't worry, mom. I took a lifeguard course last summer at the Civic Pool, remember. "Here," he took my arm gently and turned me in the water, so I was facing away from the cabin, "let me show you how I learned to pull somebody to shore." He turned on his side and had his arm over my shoulder and across my chest with his hand in my armpit for a grip. Then he began to sidestroke with me floating on my back and having myself drawn through the water. It was relaxing, and if his muscular limb wasn't compressing very sensually against my boobs, I would have been fine.

But now, here I was naked, with cool liquid directly against every pore of my skin, my body in contact with a nude masculine torso, and he was pressing my breasts. I was flooded with sensations of a very arousing sort of nature; I was enjoying it too, perhaps too much, considering who my companion was! It had happened without planning, but the circumstance that I found myself in, was actually quite a romantic one. Despite the man being Dan. Then my little adventure was over.

"Here's the dock. You go up the ladder first, mom."

I turned and grabbed the wooden rung of the structure and began to climb. As I rose dripping, I realized that this action gave my hero below me, a close-up of his mother's pussy. It couldn't be helped. But I guess that was his reward for the champion efforts, sparing me any leg cramping from over exertion. Yet, why did I get a buzz in my groin from my own son catching a glimpse of my privates? Was I perverse, or so horny from too long without getting laid? What was with me, I wondered!?

As I trundled down the boards to the lawn, I was aware of my boy in back of me, and somehow I just knew he was studying my behind, as it wiggled its way before him. Okay, so let him ogle. I had my turn, hadn't I? In fact, as I reached the soft grass, I did a slow about face. Now we both got full frontals vistas to make memories! Sure enough, as Dan pranced the planks of the pier trying to avoid getting splinters from the boards, sort of an odd dance down the wooden walkway which was not so comfortable on bare feet, it was making his dick dangle and jangle as he moved toward me. It was a wet doodle of a noodle, with the hairy sacks of his scrotum drawn up to protect them from the cold. Yet still, a delicious sight for a lonely lady nonetheless!

My body suddenly felt the chill of the H2O evaporating off the skin, and I shivered. My son noticed and he was trembling to. He called out, as he traversed the end of the pier, "I think I saw an old blanket hanging on the clothes-line on the side of the cabin. Let me get it." He was back in a minute, with a soft quilt with frayed edges, but clean and dry. Danny wrapped it around me, but I hugged him and made it so that the bedding enclosed us both, in an image that reminded me of a picture I once saw from Woodstock. We stood stark naked next to one another, using our body heat to warm us in the soft breeze of late afternoon.

Then, as we became more comfortable, and we dried, my comrade-in-charms, my accomplice in surreptitious suit-less swimming, lay the spread on the ground and we lay down to do some sunbathing. That's all I thought was going to happen, honest! Close by were the few sprigs of mint I had plucked earlier. I stretched out and gathered them and handed a leaf to Dan. He put it in his mouth, I also had a blade.

"Freshens your breathe, huh?" said my progeny.

"Mmm . ."

"Let's see." He said, then he gave me a peck on my lips. "Well, the real test, would be to swap spit, right?" He took out the green from his mouth and then reached and plucked mine out as well. Then He slowly closed the distance between our faces and Frenched-kissed his mother. I was surprised, but it was like I was hypnotized, there was no power to resist in my body. I closed my eyes, it was soo nice! His tongue did little swirls with mine, as we played oral tag.

I was having fun, with this luscious smooching. I wasn't thinking, just reacting to the excitement of an unexpected make-out session. I lay back on the blanket and Dan rolled half on top of me, his leg between mine. I might have let things go even longer with the sweet smacking of our naughty bussing, when I felt his hands move on my ribcage, upwards. I knew what he was about to do, what girl doesn't?

That broke the spell. I put an arm up to his chest and pressed lightly, so as not to hurt his feelings but make a sure sign that we needed to break. In order to dispel the look of disappointment that appeared on Danny's visage, I took the sprigs in my other hand, and as he rolled giving me space, I placed one on his stiffening extremity and with an eyebrow raised and a big grin on my face, I asked, "What's this called?" pointing to the adorned dork.

"Uh . . . a wood-sie, - no. Hmm . . a green stalk?"

"No! Silly! 'spear-a-mint'!!" and we both burst in to hysterics.

He reached for my free hand and took it. Then he gently brought it down to rest on his hard-on that was now nice and solid. The turgid flesh was hot in my fingers, and they curled of their own accord around the boner before me. "Mom, you are so beautiful. I think you're so sexy. I can't help getting aroused when I look at you. Don't be upset. Could you just give me a few strokes? It won't take long."

God! My son wanted me to masturbate him. I was tempted to. My nipples were cherry stones, and my nether region was getting moist. This was dangerous territory that was for sure. I removed my hand, but only to take his and place it on my tit. "Would this help?" I heard some woman ask in my voice, as my manipulation of my son's manhood resumed. Holy shit! What was going on? What was going to happen next? I had to stop this crazy cuddling before things got out of hand. Yet the things that were being handled were erogenous and our coddling, of his member and my mammeries, was driving me mad with desire!

But instead of separating, we were once more tenderly locking lips and tangling tongues. Jeez! Could my kid kiss! I was having a great time playing with his instrument, as he was equally happy to kneel at my knockers. Our adolescent-like mutual stimulation session was turning into serious foreplay. I understood that we needed to come to our senses, but I was in a little dream world. I was disassociated from the fact that we were mother and son, in a clench of highly inappropriate behavior. I was not really caring about that. All I was concerned with was what he would be doing to me in a moment; it was going to be something good I was sure.

Oh it was! I felt Danny's fingers fumbling down to my tummy. They crept, reaching for the crinkly thatch of red-gold pubic fur covering my pudenda. They slid over the smooth skin and into the slit that was slippery with love's dew. The middle digit defined the divide and rubbed the length of the labia several times, spreading the oil, before seeking the well. Once having detected that center of my sex, it sought not to invade but drew up the lubricant to my darling pouting bud of pleasure, mom's most joyous point to be tenderly touched.

He strummed the yearning bit of tissue, then sent the playful finger to plunge slowly into his mother's hollow. The delving was a teasing exploration of where he had once been, longed to return. And I also wished him back in me, my own son sharing myself again, and this time I his physical presence also. We would bond, body and soul. A peak of sexual frisson passed through me as Danny diddled my clit once more. In an instant of insane inspiration, I kissed him hard and broke out of our clinch.

His look of confusion was understandable, but what I said next with a huge smile and shining eyes reassured him that our intimate amusements had not ended, not by any means! I was still clutching the remaining stem of mint. I snagged the biggest leaf off and tossed the remnant away. Very deliberately, I spread my thighs and took that aromatic flora and placed it at the opening of my vagina. "Did you know that mint is also considered to be an aphrodisiac? Don't chew, suck!" I couldn't have been clearer of what I wanted. I detected the astringent cooling, a wild sensation to have on your pussy.

Of course, the leaf fluttered away with the first lick of Dan's tongue, but it had done the trick. My boy was performing cunnilingus on my cunny. My honey was tasting his mother's sweet nectar, and nibbling on my nether nub. Hallelujah! How I love having head! Well, that was the point of no return, because no way was I going to recover my moral balance. I was tipped to fall into the pit of passion; I was on my way down, just as surely as Danny was going down on me! We both were aware of where we were headed, as he sucked and slathered my sex. My son flicked my flesh, lavished my labia with long laps of textured tickling, did things I never had done between my thighs.

I had several small cums culminating in a humongous heaving of my hips and overriding climax so big that had Danny hanging on to mommy for dear life as he hit my sweet-spot to bring me to multiple orgasms, one directly after another. But rather than satiate my sexual appetite I had a craving for more, and this time I wanted that man-meat slamming in my pussy like there was no tomorrow! I needed him in me, right then. I struggled to haul him up to be at the proper position to do improper things to his mother. I wrapped my legs around my son and aimed his hard-on at my crotch with my thighs. I hugged him to me and hunched to have that kid's cock in my cunt. He plowed through the furrow of his mommy's gash and pointed the penis to be poised at the entrance to my womanhood.

The bulb of hot flesh filled my hole; it popped in like it was sucked. Then the vagina that abhorred a vacuum, gulped my son's scepter, and the crown prince made me queen mother of the day with a royal drubbing! Oh! Yeah! Did we fuck! Danny pounded into me with every ounce of energy he had. The penetration was deep, but his speed varied, sometime in slow-motion the gliding gonads went, then they picked up the pace to a blur of blows hammering my hinny. My son was touching bottom and bumping upon the very place he was conceived. I was blubbering, "Yess, YES!" And. "now, NOW!" as over and again I came. But still he held off his own explosion.

Then, like he was making a wrestling reversal of positioning, instead of being on top of me, he flipped me over to be on my hands and knees, classic doggie style. He entered me from the behind hitting the open target clean. With one smooth movement, he was home again in momma's middle, making me squeal with delight. He howled his satisfaction at having his mother's pussy. We sounded like the jungle scenes of some Tarzan movie, the calls of wild animals echoing through the forest. I was his Jane, he my ape-man; our primitive nature having taken over all civilized restraints, our base desires now gained free rein of all inhibitions, our moral remnants shredded by the rutting frenzy that was in command.

The slapping of our flesh, the smacking of pelvis against ass, the banging of our bodies was a drumming which filled the air, the staccato of clapping clamored continuously. Without warning, I felt my boy buck and bounce one last time, and Danny then fired into his mother's sanctuary with his loaded cannon, and offered the throbbing sacrifice of his spurting seed, flooding my chamber. My own powder keg of cumming followed his, as lightning struck my brain and convulsed my whole. Then, like a comical cow being tipped over on its side we collapsed on to the quilt, still connected but completely wiped out by the manic coupling we had committed.

What is it about incest, when entered into willingly, wantonly, by two consenting members of the same family, that has this heightened excitement - that so sears the senses and muddles the mind that only the surrender to lust and the conquest of love in physical pleasure makes the connection complete? No, I didn't come up with that question after just cumming a dozen times. I pondered that incestuous inquiry much later. I can't answer for anyone else; but I guess, for Danny and myself, some things were just 'mint' to be!

oediplex
oediplex
2,885 Followers