Someday Scores Settled? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and said, "Happy woman's-day Ryan. You just made a woman out of me."

With an affectionate smile, he moved again.

She moved in receipt of his gentle insertion. "It's getting better. There is no way to describe how you feel inside. You've filled that empty space down there. It feels huge. How does my pussy feel to you?"

"It feels warm and like a glove that closes around me and strokes me without moving. I can feel you squeeze. It is incredible. That is the best feeling in the world." He lowered his face and kissed the tip of her sweaty little nose.

Ricki became bolder as she wrapped her long legs around Ryan's ass and hooked her feet. As he backed out she pulled him back inside. The fullness of Ryan's cock created a new feeling that she wanted to savor for a time. She liked the feel of his pubic bone bashing that sensitive little clit. Her swollen lips provided some cushion for his repeating penetration. "Ummmm"...sweet cries of passion expressed her joy of their new found pleasure.

Ryan breathed a little quicker and a little faster. The end of his cock swelled and became harder. He tried to be easy, but his dick wouldn't cooperate. Amidst the look of supreme satisfaction on Ricki's face he noticed an occasional flinch. Ryan knew she would be sore. "If I hurt you give me a sign."

Amidst her sounds of pleasure, Ricki quietly responded, "It's Ok, just keep doing it. Ryan can you believe it, we're fucking. The pain makes the good part feel good." She looked between them and noticed a crimson tint on their mating parts. It looked no worse than a light period. She smiled lifted her head and kissed him. Then she looked down further to enjoy the visual of Ryan's cock moving in and out of her. She thought the mating of man and woman comes as natural as breathing does to the newborn baby. Their bodies were moving in a gentle rhythm completely as one.

Ryan was getting closer. That special feeling was building deep in his prostate.

Ricki began to focus on the texture of Ryan's cock buried deep within her love passage. He charged from different angles. The intense feeling brought on by his sweet plunging elevated her arousal further. As hard as she tried to reach that ecstatic point of no return she would feel a slight pain or some discomfort that limited the much sought-after orgasm. The head of his cock seemed to grow within her depths. The feelings were new and different for her.

Ricki's sensed that their virgin destruction was nearing its conclusion. Ryan's young trigger-happy eighteen-year-old cock slammed spastically into the juncture of her legs. Deep within Ricki's moist reception, he delivered his offering.

With her eyes closed, she relished the pulsing and spraying of her internals with his virile mixture of sperm and semen. Ricki never felt as much love for anyone as much as she did at that moment.

They rested and cleaned up. After taking a quick shower and with the help of the K-Y lube they made themselves ready again. This time it lasted longer, and they learned more. She reached her first penetration orgasm and Ryan his second and last for that special day.

Even though sore and spent, Ricki remembered her mother's advice. She offered again. But this time Ryan's young stud-like urges lay dormant and subdued behind a satisfied smile.

The young man lay half asleep; he fully understood the term "pussy-whipped".

With their passionate urges somewhat sated for the moment Ricki offered, "With our parents at the beach, why don't you sleep with me tonight."

Ryan replied, "I thought you would never ask: how about all week?"

Ricki teasingly smiled and said, "Sounds good to me. I hope you can keep up."

Ryan wrapped his arms around Ricki laughed and said, I'll try my best. If we are going to play house this week, I just need to get a few chores done. I'll bring a few extra clothes from home."

They displayed satisfied smiles from ear to ear. Ricki responded with a laugh and a fake bowlegged walk. Again, they all laughed and hugged one another.

Somehow the two kids seemed more adult like.

12