Someday Scores Settled? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricki took her fingers and found those wet spots on Ryan's T-shirt. "We sure messed this up. What are we going to do? We can't go back home with this all over your shirt."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Don't worry, we'll put it in the washing machine and let it dry before we get home."

"What do you mean," she asked? She felt secure without clothes in their cocoon-like shelter. But for a few brief moments, she just wanted to lie still, cuddle and maybe take a short nap.

But...Oh no...Ryan decided it was time to show Ricki how to do laundry.

Somewhat amused and annoyed, Ricki, thought that guys will never understand anything about a woman's feelings. Ryan had just got his rocks off and he was done and ready for something else. She wanted to be held for a little while longer.

"Let me show you how I wash clothes," he said.

Ricki threw her head back and rolled her eyes even further. Then as Ryan started his exit, she cried out softly, "You're not going out there without your clothes, are you?"

Ryan smiled, reached up and playfully tweaked her nipple, "Yes, the birds will let me know when something is coming."

With her confidence restored, she said, "Ok Ryan, I'm putting my trust in you."

"Oh no...you're not; you're doing it because you want to."

She laughed and playfully slapped his prick and said, "You're probably right."

"Watch out," Ryan responded as he jumped back from her tease. "Let me show you how to wash a T-shirt.

Just outside the shelter Ryan had a coffee can full of soap pieces he had brought from home. He took a rock and dipped it in the can, and scrubbed his T-shirt in the areas that he had soiled with cum. He then went down to the edge of the creek and showed Ricki an area that he had carved out in the shape of a tub and lined with creek rock. He scrubbed the shirt briefly and then placed it in the rock tub and let the water flow thru the shirt.

Ricki was truly impressed. "Where did you learn that?"

"Doc taught me most of this. I'm also learning a lot on my own." Ryan wrung his shirt out and hung it on a branch outside the shelter. After that both of them sank into the cool fresh flowing creek and slowly gave themselves a bath. Without a towel they allowed the warm weather to dry their bodies. Then, they climbed back inside and snuggled up against each other.

Ricki started a new conversation. "Ryan, I've been thinking."

"Uh...Oh, we're in trouble now," he said with a smirk on his face.

"No...No, I'm serious. I want to make you a promise. I want to give you something.

"What in the hell are you talking about," Ryan asked?

"Ryan, don't laugh when I ask you this but do you find me attractive or sexy?"

Ryan smiled and said, "I don't have to answer that; all you have to do is look at my dick to get your answer."

Ricki looked down, smiled and said, "I take that as a 'yes'. Ok then, I gave you my virginity. Neither one of us know what the future holds. You will go into service and I may never see you again. And I'm planning to go live with my aunt in New York and attend a fashion design school."

Now if by chance we see each other again I promise to save an egg for you. I want your child regardless of any partner I've taken. That will be understood beforehand.

I don't ever want to forget you. You will always be my first forever." She felt the silky hair around his navel and noticed as her fingertips traveled over a little mole his dick would twitch and seemed to swell.

Ryan paused for a moment and with pride and confidence playfully commented, "I'm the one to thank you for even suggesting that you would like to have sex with me; especially with this face. Ryan then rolled over and rested lightly on Ricki's body.

She opened her legs and welcomed his weight. Their lips met, and their tongues danced in their faces. He nibbled her earlobe and with a light brush of his hand swept the hair off her forehead. Their expressions told a story of burning passion. For the moment their union was still new. Their loins pressed together harder and harder, and with each pelvic thrust, both wanted another complete coupling. At this time, Ricki exhibited the stronger will. She lovingly and gently pulled Ryan in and said, "How do you like me now?"

"Whew," Ryan whispered, "This is the greatest feeling in the world. I don't have any brakes."

"Now, let's go slow. Girls like to have orgasms too. I give myself one almost every day. Now I want to have one with you. I want us to come together again and I want to feel you shoot your cum inside. Don't worry, I'm on birth control and I want to feel it when you shoot."

Suddenly, Ryan pulled out. "Whew, I almost came hearing that sexy talk. Let me rest a minute."

Ricki said, "Yeah, slow down, I want this one to last awhile."

Ryan laughed out loud. "I like your spirit. You are a young lady who knows what she wants and doesn't hesitate to go for it."

"That's right and furthermore you've got some of what I want right now. So, let's get that dick back inside."

Ryan continued the good-natured tease and said, "Should we get the instruction book out to see what we do next."

"No! I'd rather learn as we go. Hey look, it's gone down a lot. But I like it like that because I know how to get it up. I want to make it big again. It's like we can share a secret none of the other rich girls know about. Look, Look, I've got two hands on you and you have some left over. Those bitches at school don't have a clue. I wish they could see your equipment now. I'll bet that would shut them up."

Both of them, eased into the mood of the moment. Ryan's cock started to swell as Ricki moved her hand under his balls. "Please handle them carefully," he said. "When you stroke like that, it feels so good. You get me purring like a cat, but if you want to hurt a guy bad all you have to do is hit him or kick him in the nuts."

"Ricki smiled and with some self assurance said, "I know that. I'll even bet I could make you do what I want if I squeeze them tight like this."

Ryan jumped, turned away quickly and slapped her hand away. "STOP that dammit. That hurts."

She mockingly smiled and pitifully said, "Oh! I'm sorry, did I hurt you." Then she began the soft caressing that she had started earlier. She had his attention and she was being rewarded with more swelling. Then she remembered his little mole. She tried to touch it.

When she did, Ryan scolded her. "Not now, if you do that I'll be coming too soon and I want to get inside you first."

"That's weird," Ricki said, "how does it feel?"

"It hard to describe, it feels like a little buzz that goes straight to end of my dick. If I want to jack-off real fast, I can rub that a few times and I'm popping off like a firecracker."

Ricki laughed affectionately and said, "What if I kissed it?"

Ryan continued the playful banter. "You might get something to rub on your tits. That might make them grow even more. Oh, don't worry; I like them like they are." He gently placed a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and began to squeeze. He watched her facial expression until he noticed a grimace. He lowered his lips to the same nipple and gave her a 'feel-good' kiss.

Ricki held his face to her breast and said, "Ryan, you are such a nice guy. You have to fuck me right now. Come here." She pulled his lips to hers and inserted her tongue in his mouth. He responded in kind. Opening her legs wider, she felt that breathless urge to pull him in. Slowly, they pressed their genitals into a sweet rhythm of simulated copulation. She put her faith in Ryan's resolve. At that moment she dug her heels behind his back and initiated a slow rocking motion. Her well lubricated labia provided a saddle for Ryan sliding penis. Her passions continued to climb.

Ryan's hormones were aflame. He tried to maintain some control and go slow in taking Ricki. He reminded her that they would only have a few more months to fully satisfy their new-found passions. "I want it to be special for you," he said. His body continued its undulation. His swollen member moved more urgently between her engorged lips. Slickened with their natural juices, the sensations were overwhelming. His penis lathered up and over her clitoris on each pelvic thrust. Ryan's cock would prod Ricki's entrance and each time he felt her hand on his ass urging more penetration.

Ricki lay totally submissive, enjoying the reciprocal motion of his cock filling that empty space between her legs. She let those feelings completely warm her body. The pleasure was exquisite. Her body was on fire.

Suddenly Ryan reared up, withdrew his cock and said, "Whew... I almost shot my wad, give me a moment." Again he started the insertion; then suddenly stopped and sat back on his hips.

"What's wrong," she asked?

"Nothing, it's still sensitive, I've got to rest a minute. I almost came and this time I want you to come first."

Ricki smiled and thought to herself that she had picked the right guy. He was considerate of her needs first. How Ryan looked didn't mean anything to her at this time. He was such a great person inside and she wanted him inside her.

As Ryan's near-orgasm settled, he put his thumb on her clit and continued a slow sensual massage on that little piece of pleasure dynamite. Her entire body responded passionately to his caress. His fingertips traveled across the ends of her nipples to sense their hardness. His flattened hands palmed those young fresh breasts. Her body was wired as tight as possible. She waited on edge. Her entire lower body ached for something to occupy that empty feeling.

Somehow without direction, Ryan placed his arms behind her knees and lifted her up so that he could get the cheeks of her ass in the palms of his hands. Instinctively he seemed to know just what to do. He lowered himself as to drink from the stream flowing in the background.

As her hips were being lifted, Ricki glanced up to take a look-see. "Uhhh...Oh...Oh my goodness," she exclaimed. It was about to happen. She had read about oral sex and wanted to know what it felt like. She was about to get her answer. Her hands clutched the edge of the hammock in anticipation. An uncontrolled mewing rang forth from deep within her bosom. Whimpering, she witnessed this surreal moment in a state of slow motion. Ryan's head slowly descended, and his mouth opened to extend his tongue. His target was just ahead. Ryan's tongue on her pussy would be a new sensation. She didn't know what to expect from the first oral touch. Then he attacked.

It was like a trip wire setting off a line of fireworks. Nerve endings fired all over her body. Her hips bucked against his touch. She was in the midst of an uncontrolled nuclear body eruption.

Ryan felt the contractions of her pussy against his face. Copious amounts of vaginal juices flowed freely around his broken chin and down the cheeks of her ass. He held on as she bucked through her first release. As she calmed, Ryan continued the assault and she rode right into another orgasm.

"Stop...Stop, it's too much...I can't stand anymore", she cried. As each spasm erupted she twisted, turned and lurched away from his oral onslaught. Ryan's strength was overpowering. His tongue locked into her pleasure center. She was at his mercy. Her legs flailed.

Finally, she went limp and Ryan slowly pulled his face away. He watched in amazement as her body flinched from the involuntary orgasmic spasms. She would twitch and lurch until the dying feelings of ecstasy floated away. Finally, the orgasmic glow dissipated.

Ryan had never seen or been a part of anything so satisfying.

Ricki lay there, completely spent, in a trance of total satisfaction. After a few minutes a smile slowly crept onto her face. Out of total bliss and relaxation she repeatedly whispered, "I have never...I have never...I have never experienced anything like that in my whole life. If that's what sex is all about I don't ever want to stop."

Ryan agreed and said, "I think you need another good fucking. I hope you don't change your mind."

I'm not changing my mind. We've played around long enough. Let's get that dick back into my pussy.

"Don't you worry; we're going to be doing a lot of this before this senior year is over." And with that Ryan placed his cock at her opening and began the insertion. Their internals continued the probing internal massage. Both were primed and ready for the finale. Suddenly a series of Ryan's orgasmic spasms deposited a full load deep within the inner recesses of Ricki's vagina.

Ryan hovered over Ricki's body until the ejaculatory spasms eased. Then he dropped into a full body embrace. She held on, refusing to allow his withdrawal. Soon they settled.

After a brief respite, Ryan spoke, "We'll have to be careful; you'll get a bad reputation and you know how those prima donna bitches in school will spread the word."

With a never seen determination Ricki began, "You know what Ryan, only you and I will know the real truth and from now on, I don't give a damn what they think. After this year I'm leaving to go to New York and will never come back until they ask me back. And I intend for them to beg me back."

***** * *****

12