Someone Taught Aimee Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aimee–"

"No! I'm your bitch." Her hands wrapped around his dick and his balls, squeezing, caressing, teasing. "I want to be your bitch."

"You're nuts."

She licked the pre-cum from the end of his dick. "But you like it."

"How many men have you fucked?" She tried to swallow his dick, but he wrapped his hand around hers and pulled it away from her. "You want to be my bitch?"

"One!" She went for his dick again.

"Not yet. Why do you act like such a fucking slut?"

"I don't want to talk about it. I want to fuck you. I don't have any diseases and I'm on the pill."

He grunted. He wanted to talk about it, but he wanted to fuck her even more. "You'll tell me later. Back to the table."

With a heavy sigh that could have meant anything, she bent over the table again, her fingers automatically going to her pussy to spread her lips. His dick found her hole and sank inside. A little more with each thrust of his hips. She squirmed under him, taking him fully.

"You are so fucking tight. Rub your clit. Make yourself cum again." He felt her fingers slide from around his dick and grabbed her hips. She squealed when he started pounding into her. Maybe she'd just gotten a good rub on her clit. Either way her pussy squeezed his cock in a way that made his eyes want to bug out.

He slapped her ass, just to feel her jerk and hear her squeal again. "You like that, bitch?" He smacked her again.

"Yes! Spank my ass, spank me!"

Never one to disappoint a lady, he showered her right butt cheek until it turned a bright red. She started cumming again, babbling incoherently and begging for more. He used his left hand, trying to hold the cum in his balls for a while longer. Something inside of him clicked, bringing him in tune with this woman. Finally, he just couldn't hold back. He grabbed her hips roughly, shoving--

"Oh my God!"

He tried to focus his eyes on the doorway. Christine stood there, her hand over her mouth. With a growled "fuck" he forced his dick as deep into Aimee as it would go and emptied his balls into her.

"How could you!" Christine yelled. "With my sister! And my fiancé! Oh my God."

"Chrissy, wait, it's not what you think. It's not his–"

"Oh my God! I'm telling Daddy and he's going to make sure you get fired! Youbastard!"

Aimee froze underneath him. Every muscle must have clamped down because her pussy squeezed his softening cock painfully. "Please, Chrissy, don't tell Daddy. Don't tell him you caught me fucking him."

"And you! Oh my God! Howcould you?"

"Tell him you caught me blowing him. Naked. Whatever. Just please don't tell him I was fucking him!" Aimee sounded panicked, her voice high and reedy with terror.

Joseph had, had enough. "No one is telling him anything. We're not engaged, Christine. Or did you forget?"

"I'll say we're not. I should rip off your balls for this." Whirling, Christine stormed out.

"Good fucking riddance." He followed her, slamming his front door shut and locked it. He didn't understand how he could have forgotten to lock it in the first place. "Aimee?"

She was still in the kitchen, curled on the floor.

"Aimee?"

"He's going to kill me."

"He's not going to be real happy, but I doubt he'll do much. Your inheritance is safe." Her body was shaking almost uncontrollably and the rasping sounds she made were almost inhuman. He didn't think he'd every heard anyone that terrified. "Aimee?"

He squatted down and touched her shoulder. She flinched as if he'd hit her.

"C'mon, at least get up and get dressed."

She whined in her throat and tried to press her face through his linoleum instead.

"Okay." He tried again. "Hey, you've still got about 22 hours left of me. Might as well make the most of it."

"I wasn't supposed to have you at all!" She exploded to her feet. "Oh God, oh God, oh GOD!"

"Whoa. Back the truck up, sister. You mind explaining that one?"

"No." She pushed her hands into her face.

"Shit." He didn't know what to do, he just knew that he didn't want her back on the floor like a wounded animal again. "Look, Aimee, something's going on here and I can't help if I don't know what it is."

"Help? You help me?" She laughed, slightly tinged with hysteria and full of bitterness. It reminded him that she was nuts. "You can't help me. No one can help me."

"Has anyone ever tried?"

The laughter stopped. She stared at her toes, suddenly quiet. "Once. She's gone now."

"Who was she?"

"A maid."

"I'm not a maid. Tell me what's going on."

"I can't, don't you see? I can't. I'm in enough trouble and he's already going to kill me when Princess Chrissy tells him. I don't want to make it worse."

"Your father? Is that what this is about?" The man had never been overly friendly, but he hadn't been hostile either. He'd gotten a few business contacts through his relationship as a future son-in-law.

"Look. It'd be best if you just left New York, okay? Just go home and everything will be okay."

"I'm not leaving. I like it here."

"He's not going to like that."

"I don't care what your father likes. He doesn't own me."

She stared at him, obviously nonplussed. "You're not afraid of him? He can ruin you."

"He can try. I don't scare."

She chewed on her lip, looking less like a frightened rabbit and more like a vulnerable little girl.

"He can try, Aimee, but he can't hurt me."

Looking down at her feet again, she sighed. "I shouldn't tell you."

"But you will."

"D-Daddy was the one who told Chrissy about the girl."

"My little sister." Something inside him reached up and wrapped around his throat. He didn't think that he really wanted to know the answer. "Why did you say that you weren't supposed to fuck me."

For a moment he thought the biting bitch would leap out at him again, instead she lifted her chin. "I'm not allowed to do that with anyone."

"Because?"

"That's really none of your business."

"I get it." All the pieces clicked together. "He's been fucking you and doesn't want to share."

Her face drained. "Of course not!"

"And when he finds out you did, he's going to hurt you. How?"

She shook her head.

"Dammit, how?" he roared.

She flinched. "He'll lock me in my room for a while. Look, I have to go before Chrissy gets home and he has to come get me. You're better off." She jerked at her clothes, fighting them.

"You don't have to go back. You're grown and he can't make you do anything."

"You wouldn't understand," she said bitterly.

"Try me."

She got the last few buttons of her blouse done. "Don't get involved. I'm going now. I'd appreciate it if you stayed away. From me and from Chrissy. It's better this way."

"Aimee–"

"No."

Then she was gone. He wanted to go after her, make her stay, but he didn't know if he really should. Instead, he drained his cold coffee and stared at the table.

Three weeks later he was still staring at tables. He hadn't heard from any of them. Gossip put Christine in Italy for a year and rumors about how he'd been fucking around on her with some girl from back home. New money, heathens, and all that. Of Aimee, he hadn't heard a word. No one knew anything. It was as if she'd dropped off the face of the earth.

"Mr. Running Bear, there's a woman here to see you. She says it's urgent. She says her name is Amy."

"Aimee? Aimee Rutledge? Send her in and hold my calls."

It wasn't Aimee. She was too short. The woman closed the door behind her and slid through his office like a doe looking for a safe way through an open field.

"Can I help you?"

"I just came to give you this," she said, sliding an unmarked envelope across his desk. "She said you'd pay me."

"She?"

"The woman who gave this to me."

"Was she blonde? Green eyes?"

"No, she had gray hair."

"Oh."

"My money?"

"How much."

"Fifty bucks."

He only had a hundred and two tens on him. He opened the envelope and scanned the note inside. It was from Aimee.

Geronimo,

I thought I should let you know that I had a miscarriage today. The baby was yours. Don't try to find me. I didn't know. I'm sorry.

Aimee

"My money, mister. I don't have all day."

"Where did you meet the woman who gave this to you?"

"Bellevue. I gotta go, my shift is about to start."

"Not Beth Israel?"

"No. The money?"

He handed her the contents of his wallet. "Thanks."

She took the money and looked at him for a moment, then left.

12