Someone to Watch Over Her Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself unable to speak. There were so many questions, so much to say, and I couldn't speak.

"It's okay," she said, that low husky voice enthralling me, as it always did. "I have a few things to wrap up, Canton, and you have some rejoining the world to do. You'll be in physical therapy for a while. I'll be checking on your progress and when you're back to normal... well, we have some shit, don't we?"

I found my voice, "Fallon..."

She cut me off. "Not now. When you get out of here and you're back to normal, I'll find you. Remember, I love you."

She stood and walked to the door. I think she was giving her hips a little extra sway. She looked back over her shoulder, gave me a wink, and she was gone.

The next month passed in a blur. It was torture rebuilding everything that had atrophied during my confinement, and it took be half the month to get used to even sleeping and waking normally. I gradually built back my muscle tone and stamina, and the therapists were nearly as sadistic as my captors had been.

I didn't hear a word from Fallon, and on the day they released me, I had no idea where I should go or what I should do. She had slipped any traces I had of her, and I had no idea how to reach her. I remembered she'd said "I'll find you," so I had to be content with that.

My life had spiraled out of control. I'd had so many things to keep me occupied, so many irons in the fire, and now it seemed that my every waking moment was filled with thoughts of Fallon. She had, somehow, without my knowledge, taken over my life, and it was an empty husk without her. Having nothing better to do, I flew to Costa Rica.

The third night I was there, it was a Saturday, I woke up to the presence of an intruder in my bedroom. Someone was moving in the darkness. I withdrew the pistol from its little pocket behind the headboard and worked the slide, chambering a round. The movement stopped, and I heard the click of the lamp switch. Soft muted light filled the room, and there she was.

She smiled and cocked her head to one side, eyeing the gun. "Please don't shoot me, Canton." She giggled. "I flew all the way here from England and I thought you'd be happy to see me."

I returned the gun to its place. "Damn, Fallon, you nearly gave me a heart-attack," I said. "I am glad to see you. You will never know how glad."

"I can imagine," she said. "Probably almost as glad as I am to see you. Do you think it's too late for the heart attack?"

She reached behind her and the dress she was wearing slid to the floor. I almost did have that heart attack. She was everything I remembered. If anything, she was more toned, like a tiger, all that ferocity under a silky smooth skin. She had only a very sexy pair of pale yellow panties, and she moved like that big cat across the room. She stopped beside the bed and looked an inquiry at me. I flipped back the covers and she climbed in, draping all that sexy across me and nuzzling her cheek into my chest.

I held her, stroking the satin skin of her back and wondering. Where should I begin? Fear, love, desire, and a total lack of confidence went to war inside my head.

"Fallon, I... We have to talk, baby," I finally managed to speak.

"I know," came her muffled reply. "I know what you think, Canton. You're wrong about some things, and I need to tell you about them. I hope it won't make a difference. I hope you'll still love me, and want me around. You do want me around, don't you?"

"More than I've ever wanted anything in my life," I said. "But being like this, what we did... you're my daughter, Fallon. I... I..." I couldn't continue.

She slid up until her face was beside mine on the pillow, her arm over me and her head pillowed on the other arm.

"No, Canton, I'm not," she said. "That's one of the things I have to tell you."

I shook my head. "You are," I said. "What do you mean?"

"I didn't know until recently," she said. "I know that's what you thought, and I thought that, too. When Mom passed, you know I lived with her sister. We just boxed up all her personal effects, donated her clothes to charity, and other than a few pictures, I never really went through her stuff. After I got to know you, and after we made love, I wondered how she could ever let you go. I know everything about you that she did. I don't like some of the things I know about you, but I love you. You believe me, right?"

I kissed her, feeling her lips trembling a little. "With all my heart," I said.

"Me, too." She moved closer until I was drowning in her eyes.

"I thought about that. I wondered how and why she let you go," she said. "I went to Aunt Simone's and started going through her stuff. There were letters, Canton. They were to her from some guy named Hubert Richards. Do you know who that is?"

I thought back. "Yes, if it's the same guy, he worked with Seaver and lived down the street from us when you were little. What about him?"

"I hate to tell you this." She paused. "Canton, they were lovers. I don't know how long it went on, but I'm pretty sure that he's my father. They believed he was, and they planned for him to be. Did you know anything about that?"

"Not a thing," I said. I was in a little shock. I had really been clueless. I wasn't sure what all this would mean. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"No, but they were," she said. "The only way to find out for sure would be to get a test done."

"Do you want to do that?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, I've decided it doesn't matter. I think they probably knew, but it doesn't matter to me. I like being your daughter. I also like being your lover. Can I still be both?"

I pulled her close, wrapping my arms around her. Her hair covered our faces like a veil, and I kissed her. It lasted for a very long time. "You can be anything," I said. "Everything, you can be everything; you already are."

"That's what I thought." Her voice was heavy with desire, and she moved on top of me. The night dissolved into a many splendored thing, and the world receded until there was only Fallon, and Canton, and joy.

12