Somethin' for Nuthin', Sweetie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

zones at once while she came.

As her orgasm overtook her, he gently slid two fingers into her canal and quickly found the little bumps at the roof. He began making the "come hither" motion she had described to him. At the same time, he took his free hand and placed it onto one of her breasts, and began lightly flicking her nipple.

He never stopped lovingly darting his tongue across her bud.

Katrina felt electricity being fired throughout her body from her clitoris, her G-spot and to a lesser extent from that erect nipple.

Her entire being locked up on her, orgasms coursing through her.

Quite beyond her control, she levitated off of the bed, her hips lifted high by the force of the ecstasy overtaking her. Jonathan had to follow to maintain contact with her hot points.

She screamed. Tantric, apoplectic screams with which she could not form intelligible sounds.

Then Jonathan was rewarded with an experience he did not even know was possible.

With the core of her soul on fire, she ejaculated. Again, and again and again she squirted her cum, crying in release.

Jonathan was soaked.

He tried to focus. To hold onto her violently thrashing body so he could maintain the pressure upon her.

Suddenly, she simply collapsed, falling onto the bed. Her breathing was labored, but she could not speak as her head lolled from side to side.

Dripping girl cum, Jonathan asked, "Are you okay?"

No answer. Wherever she was, she could not hear him.

He moved up beside her, cradling her in his strong arms, praying he had not hurt her.

Finally, at long last, she seemed to be coming to... at least to an extent.

With a great deal of effort, she tried to focus her eyes on him. "Mmmm..."

He was worried, "I'm sorry. I love you...please be okay..."

Her voice was weak, "M-m-m-m-a-s-t-e-r..."

And then, exhausted, she drifted off to sleep.

Several hours later, when she awoke refreshed and very happy, she told him they would wait until their next weekend to begin coitus. She wanted it to be fresh, and new, and she wanted an entire weekend to focus on the training.

But despite his self-effacing protestations, she insisted upon a long, protracted, almost torturous blow job until he blasted everything, he had down her throat.

That was a long week. All Jonathan could think about was finally being able to be inside of her, and what it would feel like. At the same time, he was very nervous, almost scared. The girls in the coffee shop calling him a two-pump chump kept playing through his mind.

He arrived early at her home that Friday. Even though he carried a desperately hard erection with him, he took his time. He took her to dinner where they chatted about the events of their week, and he tried to remain calm.

When he got her home, he slowly disrobed her, guided her to the bed and gave her a long, slow full body massage. She enjoyed two orgasms from his attentions, and two more from his tongue on her moist sex.

Now it was time.

He moved between her thighs and placed his manhood at her entrance.

She placed her hand on his chest to stop him.

"You cannot expect this from most women, sweetie, but I do want you to have a fighting chance."

She rolled him onto his back and went down on him. She did not hurry, but she did not draw ir out either. Within a few minutes he groaned in pleasure and spent himself in her loving mouth. After she finished him, she remained there, tenderly suckling his flaccid member as she caressed his body. Soon he regained his erection, but without the desperate need he had before.

"Now. Now make love to me baby."

As he propped himself above her in the missionary position, he leaned down and kissed her tenderly.

He continued the kiss as he slowly pressed himself inside of her. When the broad, spongy head of his cock popped inside of her, they both sighed in unison, then giggled to together about that. He remained still for a moment, savoring the sensation and allowing her to adjust to his impressive girth. Then ever so slowly he continued until he had filled her, until their pubic areas joined.

He remained still, wanting to enjoy the feel of her, and to gather his wits. She felt so damn good. He knew it would not be long until he was having to will himself not to cum.

"My god, how do you feel so wonderful...?"

She finished his unspoken thought, grinning, "At my age?"

Embarrassed, he nodded.

"I work out, including those kegel exercises I taught you."

She lightly caressed his well-defined biceps, calming him.

"Okay, first and foremost about this week's lesson. Your big boy feels so fucking good, I'm glad I waited for it. Now you are going to have to wait."

He looked puzzled. Wait for what? He was buried to the hilt within her.

"Baby, we are going to make love like this several times this weekend. But you are not allowed to cum."

The color drained from his face. The blood did not drain from his erection, however. They both felt it throb within her. Holy crap! He had been worried about lasting three minutes, now she expected him to last three days!

"H-h-a-how? I don't think I can last three minutes, much less three days..."

She continued caressing him reassuringly. "I know, honey. Every time you feel like you're about to lose it, we will stop as long as we need to stop. We will keep doing this until you learn to control yourself."

"But I won't find any girls willing to do that. It won't do anything for them."

"I know, sweetie. But I am not just any girl. I am not going to judge you. We are a team and together we are going to fix this for you. Now I want you to slowly, very slowly, stroke in and out of me. But focus on my words, not on your dick."

"Okay."

He began sliding gradually out of her, then back in. Damn she felt wonderful.

"Part of your problem is psychological, baby. You put all women on a pedestal. Which is a good thing, we like it and you treat us well as a result. But it also means you feel like a woman letting you inside her is some royal gift and you put too much pressure on yourself..."

"But it IS a big thing, isn't it? I mean, you are letting me INSIDE your body."

"And you are giving me pleasure. Now, try and relax. Don't worry about whether I cum or not. I'm not worried about that right now. And if I get needy, we'll stop and you can go down on me, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. Absolutely."

For a very long time they made love this way. Jonathan moved slowly. It was pleasurable for them both, but he was not going to provide her with an orgasm. Had she not been patient, had she so much as shifted or squeezed her strong vaginal muscles, she could easily have sent him over the edge. But that would have defeated her purpose.

If it became too much for him, he would stop, and they would chat. Sometimes about what was occurring between them, sometimes about cars or vacations, sometimes about nothing. Jonathan began to relax, to let the pressure go.

Then he would begin again, until he had to stop. But he noticed the length of time he could continue was increasing.

Katrina would encourage him. "You said you have to will yourself not to cum. It may take us some time, but we are going to get you to the point where you have to will yourself TO cum. Mark my words, baby."

Eventually, she suggested it was time for a break. "Let's get some sleep and we can play some more in the morning." She intentionally did not refer to it as work.

Early the next morning, Katrina awoke to the sensations of Jonny's mouth on her sex. She lay back and relaxed, enjoying as he took her to several orgasms.

"Thank you, sweetie. Let's get some breakfast and then we can play on the patio for awhile."

On the patio she sat astride him, his shaft buried within her. "Play with my girls for me, baby. If you feel you're getting close, say so and I'll stop gyrating on my big boy."

For the next several weekends this was how it went. Hours of coitus, but Jonathan was never permitted to finish within her. There were times she would need completion, and she would place her hand on his head, pushing him gently to her center so his mouth could do what his penis could not.

She did not leave him entirely wanting. Often times she would, without warning, take him in her mouth and give him relief. Sometimes she did so in minutes, sometimes an hour. She was a master at her craft.

She did not say so, but she was training him not to automatically equate intercourse, the heaven of a vagina, with male orgasm.

And then on a Saturday night in her bed she noticed something he had not.

He had been casually stroking in and out of her for some time, alternating the angles his manhood took within her, stimulating her G-spot, changing the speed of his thrusts.

His breathing was constant, it was not becoming labored. He had not pulsed within her, he had not stopped for fear of losing his load. He seemed very happy, but entirely clueless.

His efforts had begun to arouse her, to take on the path to orgasm. This had happened before, but she had always either let it pass or pushed his mouth to her sex to finish her.

She decided it was time. Time to see if he could take the training wheels off.

Affecting a little, pouty, almost whiney voice filled with need, "Ohhh, baby... I'm so close... oh baby, please make me cum..."

It was not too terribly far from heartfelt. She had been craving this for a very long time. She would not hold it against him if he failed, but she wanted so much for him to pass the test.

He began to disengage, and to slide down her body to finish her with his tongue as had so often before.

She latched onto his buttocks with both hands, digging her fingernails into his flesh to keep him in place.

She stared lovingly up into his eyes. "It is time, sweetie."

Now it was her breathing that was labored, "FUCK ME. Do not hold back, baby. Let go and fuck me like you mean it. MAKE. ME. ORGASM HARD. FORCE. ME. TO. CUMMM."

She could see the wheels starting to turn in his mind.

"Do not think. Just do it."

She saw the resolve in his eyes and steeled herself for what she hoped would come next.

Jonathan lifted her legs, placing one on each of his shoulders, as she had taught him, so that her hips were swiveled upwards and locked in place so the big flared head of his manhood would slide repeatedly across her G-spot with maximum contact.

He locked eyes with her, focusing only on her. Using the strength of his hips, he began pile driving into her repeatedly and mercilessly. Long strokes which made full use of his shaft.

Her orgasm overtook her almost immediately, then another and another, each building upon the intensity of the one before.

She would have pumped back against him if he did not have her locked so tightly in place. As it was, her head thrashed side to side, and her full breasts began rotating up, down and sideways, matching the perfect rhythm he had established.

She screamed. She cried and begged him never to stop.

Jonathan realized the incredible pleasure he was giving her, that she was cumming over and over, and that he... wasn't. That he was not close, he was not on the edge, he was not willing himself NOT to cum. He was in control and orgasm or not, that he would have to WILL himself to finish, just as she had promised.

He could not help it. He began to laugh. A happy, joyous laugh.

"Oh, god thank you, Katrina!"

She began laughing with him, "Are you serious right... FUCK... now? Thank YOU... aaauuughh!"

The laughter and the ridiculousness of laughing and cumming at the same time only set off another round of orgasms. When she began again, as if he had just discovered a new superpower he possessed, he drove into her with even more purpose.

Eventually she began smacking his arms with her hands, tapping out. "I can't... I'm sorry... gotta stop."

She was happy when he fell beside her, his erection pointing skyward. He was laughing again. "I couldn't cum!"

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry."

"Don't be... its glorious... I could give you somethin' for nuthin'."

Catching her breath, "Still. We gotta work on that too."

They were both thrilled. Katrina awoke him at 4:30 Sunday morning, ready for another round. An hour later they fell asleep in each other's arms again, with his tumescence as yet unsated.

Another session that afternoon yielded the same results. Katrina wanted to be sorry, but it was the best sex she could remember.

She was sympathetic and caring, however. Before he left her that evening, she fellated him until he gained release.

"Same time next Friday, sweetie. We gotta teach you to let it go at some point."

The following weekend was much the same. Date night followed by several love-making sessions which sent Katrina to the moon and back.

Completely spent, she lay beside him. Her breathing still a bit ragged, "Are you still focusing on NOT achieving an orgasm?"

Very much pleased with himself, he responded with a smile, "No, not really. I'm just enjoying the journey and not thinking at all about the ending, the way we discussed."

She sighed contentedly, "Wow. Well, you have completely fucked me out for now. But next weekend we will have to try something different. Be thinking about it this week. We definitely do not want to REVERSE what we have accomplished, but you also have to be able to finish. Next week, I want you to do exactly what you've been doing until I tell you otherwise. After that, I want you to forget my pleasure and focus only on yourself."

"I'll try. But I really like being zeroed in only on you, beautiful."

Friday evening she wore a low-cut white sundress, with no bra or panties as they went to dinner and dancing. She flashed him and teased him with light touches every chance she got. He could see the outline of her pubes when she was back lit, and her dark, silver dollar sized areola were apparent for everyone. She did not discourage the several men who flirted with her.

In short, she teased and tormented the living hell out of Jonathan all evening.

It had the desired effect, as his jeans were noticeably tented during most of their date.

He was beyond ready when they arrived back to her place. But she feigned exhaustion; he would have to wait til Saturday. She cuddled up to his naked form, wriggling her buttocks against his erection as they spooned.

She insisted on breakfast on the patio the next morning. Sitting out in the open, nude, he erect nipples screaming for attention; her legs askance, her moist nether lips beckoning.

He was hard and dripping the entire time he rushed through his breakfast.

She led him to the living room where she sat on the couch. She guided him to stand before her, where she drew out a mind blowing fellatio session for forty-five minutes before stopping without providing any relief.

Then she pressed his face between her thighs, relaxing back onto the couch so he could service her.

Soon he heard the television turned on, then the sounds of a porn video playing. A video which included women experiencing REAL orgasms, very loudly and almost plaintively.

Before long, Katrina's cries were added to those on the TV.

She figured she had him ready to burst. And she was not far from wrong. Her taste, her scent, the feel of her flesh on his mouth and tongue, the way she bucked herself against him and cried out his name when she shuddered through an orgasm; and the sounds of other women doing the same on the television, were overwhelming.

Add to that the sounds of a man on the television roaring in release as he filled the porn queen with cum.

After enjoying three rounds or orgasms on his tongue, Katrina decided it was time. Besides, much more and she would have nothing left to give.

She pushed him onto his back on the living room floor, and with porn queen screams still echoing, she lined his beautiful cock up to her womanhood and plunged down upon him, swallowing him whole.

She began with smooth, rhythmic pistoning up and down his shaft. She knew she should have done as she had for the last several hours and worked hard to finish him. But he felt sooo fucking good. She took another two orgasms from him, thankful that he was able to maintain and "enjoy the journey" while she cried out in ecstasy.

"Motherfucker. Damn how I love your cock. How I love you, Jonny."

"I love you, Miss Katrina. You have no idea."

She knew she could continue and experience several more orgasms. But if she did not try to finish him now, she would be too exhausted to do so.

She began gyrating, sliding forward and back, pounding down upon him violently, "Jonny... Baby, I want you to let go and cum in me now. I NEED you to fill me with your seed, Jonny, give it to me..."

He had followed through on his weekly assignment, and had given much consideration to thinking solely about himself. Still, after all that effort to do the opposite, it was... hard.

Katrina shuddered through two more series of orgasms before he managed to WILL himself to cum.

"OOHHHGGGAAAAWWWWDDDAAAGGHH!"

He roared... he cried out... he praised his maker, as he experienced the most powerful orgasm of his life to that point.

She went with him. With an intensity which surprised her. She dug her fingernails into the meaty flesh if his chest.

She pounded harder.

She felt her insides being coated with hot spurt after hot spurt of semen.

At long last they both "came" back to Earth. When she caught her breath, she sighed, "That was deliciously magnificent, baby. Now I have one last thing to show you. Do this and the bitches will be fighting over you, sweetie."

—————————————————————

Becky walked in to work with a contented smile on her face. She walked with a bit of difficulty... tenderly.

That Jonathan Richards guy had called and asked her out last week. Said he would appreciate the opportunity to show her there were no hard feelings about the coffee shop incident by buying her dinner, and hopefully proving he was not a bad guy.

(Jonathan had hoped it would end in sex. Who better to fix his reputation than the people who had ruined it? But if not, his stated purpose would be enough.)

After a very pleasant evening with dinner at her favorite restaurant and a movie, they had ended up back at her place. Becky really had enjoyed herself. She wished Jon was not so lame in bed. He would actually be quite a catch otherwise.

She asked him if he could rub her shoulders and back for a minute while they watched TV. She giggled to herself in her mind. If it led to sex, at least she knew it would be a quickie and she would still be asleep by ten.

At 3 O'Clock the next morning, she lay staring at the ceiling in her bedroom, completely exhausted and well beyond sated. A back rub had led to a magnificent full body massage, which had led to the longest session of getting her hairy pussy licked that she had ever experienced... from a man or a woman. She had expected a couple of quick licks before he entered her. Instead, he had played her like a fiddle, and had not stopped until after her twelfth series of body crashing orgasms. Fuck!

Then when he HAD finally gotten around to pushing the biggest dick SHE had ever seen into her, he had lovingly fucked the hell out of her for well over an hour before she begged for mercy.

And the sonofabitch had never even nutted, no matter what she tried.

So it was that when she sat tenderly at her desk Monday morning, and Julie said, "Wow! Somebody got some over the weekend! Who's the lucky guy?"

Becky contemplated her response, then lied with a passion. "Oh. No, I just had a good visit with my mom and helped her in her yard. I am so sore from all that yard work."

Just like she would not share where she hid her good coffee, she was not telling these bitches ANYTHING. They would be all over Jon like bugs on a bumper.