Something About Mary

Story Info
19-year-old Jake discovers his aunt.
7.3k words
4.47
211.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please forgive any errors in the punctuation in the following. I've gone over it several times -- taking stuff out, putting it back...

This may just stand alone or I may write on. It depends on how it does and people's feedback -- and whether I have time to continue!

Anyway, here it is. Enjoy, I hope:

*

Jake shifted in his seat; he wriggled and squirmed in an attempt to find a more comfortable position. His discomfort had nothing to do with the design of the aircraft cabin, but more to do with his cock squashing painfully against his jeans. He had just come to a fresh realisation -- His Aunt's body was superb.

The situation didn't improve during the taxi transfer from Faro airport. Mary's luggage took up a lot of room and Jake was crammed in tight next to her. He felt her thigh pressed alongside his own and her breast squashed into his arm. The warmth from the close proximity of her comfortable body, the scent of her perfume, and the tantalising glimpse of the deep valley between her breasts continued to keep his erection alive.

"Everything okay back there?" Jake's mother grinned back from the front seat.

"Fine, just fine." Jake's Aunt Mary replied. "A bit cramped, but we're coping." Mary pressed tighter into Jake, the action causing her breasts to bulge further, the delicious flesh nearly spilling out of her top. "We're okay, aren't we, Jake?"

Jake lifted his gaze from his aunt's neckline and felt the blush rise. She had caught him looking at her cleavage, no element of doubt whatsoever, she had definitely caught the flick of his eyes from her breasts.

"Uh," he grunted nonplussed. "Yeah, fine, just fine, Mum." Jake turned his hot face to the window. Shit, shit, shit, he groaned inwardly. She'd caught him perving at her tits. His father's sister -- Shit!

Jake avoided his aunt as much was reasonably possible over the following few days. He refused to catch her eyes whenever he sensed her looking. He remained polite but aloof and the mortification caused the heat to rise in his cheeks whenever he thought about the taxi ride.

For her part, Mary gave no indication whatsoever that her nephew's surreptitious peep bothered her. She carried on as normal, laughed at her brother's jokes, chattered to her sister-in-law, and generally enjoyed her holiday. She spent her days by the swimming pool and her evenings either in the company of her brother and his wife, or venturing into the resort village on her own. Mary was an independent woman, divorced, thirty-five years old, and more than capable of finding her own entertainment if she felt the desire for time on her own.

Jake woke and blinked into the dark. Something had disturbed him, a noise and he waited for the sound again -- Nothing. He threw back the cotton sheet, the only cover required against the mild Portuguese night, and made his way through the dark to the kitchen downstairs. He lifted a bottle of water from the fridge and paused with the bottle halfway to his lips -- He heard it again. The sound had come from outside.

Jake crept to the back door of the villa, the door led out onto the patio adjacent to the pool. Someone was out on the deck, and with the time being past 1am, Jake was naturally suspicious.

As quietly as he could manage Jake pulled back to bolt and lowered the handle to open the door. He peered out into the gloom and saw a shapeless form near one of the sun chairs. Rather than tackle whoever was out there, Jake reached for the switch that would bathe the deck in light.

He reasoned that the most effective way to find out who was creeping around the villa at night was by surprise. He thought about waking his father, but quickly discounted the idea. He'd waste too much time in reaching his parent's bedroom, rousing his dad, and then more time by trying to explain what he'd seen. No, it would be much more efficient to do it this way.

His fingers touched the plastic surround and he flicked the switch. A man blinked in the unexpected glare, shock and surprise on his face.

"Shit." Jake heard his Aunt Mary's curse and saw her turn to face the door. When she moved Jake saw the thick stalk of the man's erect penis. His aunt had obviously been holding the thing in her fist while she kissed her beau. Then, Jake noticed his aunt's uncovered breasts where the stranger had scooped them from her light dress as things had grown heated. Jake gazed, drawn by the heavy sway as Mary turned.

Mary stared at her nephew while he stared back at her. The man looked from one to the other, summed up the situation and vanished into the night, hurriedly shoving his penis back into his jeans as he moved.

"Shit!" Mary hissed again. "Jake? What the...?" She took a step towards him, her heels clicking on the deck.

That was the sound he had woken to, Jake dimly realised it now, his Aunt's heels on the patio. He continued to look out across the deck toward his aunt as the arousal mushroomed within him. He felt the visceral clench of sexual need, dull, aching, and so intoxicating.

"Aunt Mary..." He began.

Mary stared at him intently as though she sensed the boy's urgent desire, her bosom still uncovered. "Jake..." She too was unable to finish.

"Who's down there?" The shouted question from above broke the fragile spell.

"Shit!" Mary swore for the third time in as many minutes. However, Mary held her nephew's stare and then, calmly, and making no effort to cover herself, she called: "It's me, James! I woke up Jake making so much noise out here. He came to investigate and turned the light on. Sorry."

Jake heard his father chuckle. "Okay, no problem." The man turned at the top of the stairs and went back to bed.

Mary smoothed her dress over her hips, her shoes clip-clopped across the decking, and with a long look at her nephew, breasts still exposed, she squeezed past him and disappeared into her ground-floor bedroom.

Jake stayed, unable to move for the moment. What had just happened? Eventually he recovered enough to flick the switch and the patio fell to darkness.

He spent the remainder of the night restless and unable to sleep. He replayed the image of his aunt's swaying breasts over and over in his mind. He finally succumbed and masturbated with guilty urgency, holding the picture of Mary's exposure in his mind's eye as his semen spurted in thick jets of blessed relief.

Jake woke late having drifted into sleep just before dawn. The sun was bright behind the shutter. He gazed unseeing at the intense pinpricks of light, all was quiet in the villa, Jake checked his watch, and saw it was past noon.

'Anyone in?' He called, wiping his bleary eyes when he found the kitchen empty.

Swigging at a bottle of water, Jake walked out onto the deck. He didn't notice her lying there sunbathing. He was looking at the crystal water in the pool and was contemplating a swim to clear his head. It was only when she moved that his eye was drawn to her.

His aunt smiled at him. 'Hello Jake.'

'Uh...' He began and felt the blush rise in his face as he stood with guilty awkwardness. After the previous night, his aunt's unexpected presence unnerved him even more than before.

Mary chuckled, a deep low sound that sounded so sexy to Jake's ears. Despite his chagrin, Jake's cock stirred in his baggy shorts. She peered at her nephew over the rims of her sunglasses, relaxed and cool as she reclined on the sun chair.

Mary studied him for a long moment: "You're up late today," she said eventually. "I'm so sorry I disturbed you last night."

His aunt's blunt reference to the scene of the night before caused Jake to blush even harder. He wondered if she realised the affect she'd had on him. Did she imagine that she was the stuff of his wanking fantasies?

"I think," Mary continued, suddenly serious, "That you and I should have a talk, sort of clear the air." She patted the plastic bed next to her. "Come on."

Jake moved dumbly. He perched on the edge of the seat, knees together, both hands clasped, refusing to meet his aunt's direct gaze.

"Jake," Mary murmured softly. "I'm sorry about last night. I should have been more discreet." Mary shifted and rested on her elbow. She pushed her sunglasses into her hair. "Look at me Jake."

The boy swallowed and looked into his aunt's eyes. The stark white of Mary's bikini covered her breasts and Jake struggled to keep his gaze in check. He felt a near irresistible urge to glance down; his aunt's voluptuous curves excited him beyond his experience. He wanted to let his eyes rove over every inch of her tanned body.

Not just her breasts, as magnificent as he knew they were, but all over. Her thighs and calves, smooth and oiled, aroused him. Her tousled blonde hair, so sexily unkempt, her lips, unpainted now, but oh-so-kissable, all of her, he wanted all of her. Jake couldn't resist, he looked between her legs and then swallowed again when he saw the mound of her sex and the crease of her bikini briefs right where they covered her plump vulva.

How would she taste?

Mary saw his glance. "Jake, you keep looking at me."

"I'm sorry, Auntie," Jake croaked. "I... I..."

"That's okay, Honey." Mary's voice was quiet. "I understand."

She reached out and touched his leg. Jake flinched, but remained seated. The shock of her touch tingled, the place on his thigh burned and the glow radiated outwards from that spot.

"Aunt Mary..." Jake's voice cracked again.

"You do know you shouldn't look at me like that, don't you Jake?"

"Y... y... yes," he stammered, "Of course I know."

"I understand how young men like you... how old are you...?"

"Nineteen."

"...I understand how young men like you feel. So horny all the time, looking to sow your wild oats." Mary's hand remained fixed in place and Jake found himself absorbed by her touch on his skin and by the pearlescent shine of her nails. "But, I'm your Dad's sister, your Aunt. You know?"

Jake nodded. His expression was glum when he spoke. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "You're just so... Last night..."

Mary interrupted: "I shouldn't have done that. It was indiscreet. I was a little drunk." She sighed and winced at the recollection. "And I shouldn't have... exhibited myself to you. That was inexcusable. Anyway," Mary went on brightly, "I hope we can get back to normal. What do you say?"

"Sure." Jake shrugged again, though he wasn't sure at all.

A YEAR LATER - THE SAME VILLA

Mary walked out onto the patio and eyed the girl speculatively. She had arrived three days after Jake and Helena; Jake's parents would arrive another three days hence.

"So," Mary began as she spread her towel across the sun chair, "You and Jake, eh?" She hadn't had a chance to talk to the girl alone since her arrival the previous day. Now, here she was, sunbathing by the pool.

"Yup," the girl replied.

"I'm glad he found a girlfriend." Mary's eyebrows rose as she added appreciatively, "And especially one so pretty."

"Thank you." Helena smiled at the older woman.

"You're a bit older aren't you?"

"Twenty-five," nodded the girl.

"Well, not exactly a cradle snatcher then." Mary smiled and held out a bottle of lotion, her expression speculative. "Would you...?"

"Sure." Helena took the bottle and Mary settled onto her front. "You know," Helena began as the lotion drizzled onto Mary's shoulders. "Jake talks about you a lot."

"Does he?" Mary's feigned a casual interest, but her curiosity was aroused. "I hope he's complimentary," she added.

"God yes." Helena slid her palms along Mary's back, squeezing and kneading the pliant skin as she went. "To be honest, I was a bit miffed at first."

"Really? Whatever for?"

Helena's hands moved in slow, languorous curves over Mary's back. She smeared the oil from Mary's shoulders down to her buttocks, stopping only at the physical barrier of Mary's bikini briefs.

"Well," the girl seemed unsure of how to continue. "He kept on about you, about how gorgeous you were."

"Oh." All Mary could think of as a response.

"Do you want me to go lower?"

Helena's sudden deviation caught Mary by surprise. "Pardon?"

"Lower, shall I...? Uhm...?" She tapped Mary's buttocks with her forefinger. Then, without waiting for a reply, she squirted oil onto the intimate area and began to massage and knead again. "I thought he was in love with you!"

Mary struggled to think, her brain floundered and she was growing confused. The girl's odd way of switching the conversation kept Mary wrong footed, and the sensation of her hands sliding up and down her legs and buttocks was causing an itch between her legs. Then, there was this revelation about Jake. Mary's thought flashed to the year before.

"He might have had a bit of a crush on me," Mary admitted.

"I think it might have been more than that."

Mary sensed the change in Helena's tone. The girl's voice had become thicker somehow. Then she felt the unmistakable glide of a finger along the crease of her sex.

"What are you doing?" Mary half turned.

"Sorry," Helena whispered and placed a restraining hand on Mary's shoulder, "How clumsy of me."

Was it an accident? Mary had no way of knowing. Her instinct was that the girl had touched her on purpose though, but she let the subject drop, for at that moment Jake put in an appearance.

***

Later that afternoon, Jake and Helena were watching a DVD while Mary took her habitual siesta. The room was cool, an oasis away from the heat.

"You were right, you know." Helena spoke, bored with the film and excited by Jake's Aunt.

"Hmmm?"

"Your Aunt Mary." Helena nodded her head towards Mary's room. "She's very sexy. You weren't exaggerating."

"You think she's sexy?" Jake was suddenly interested.

"Fuck yes." Helena turned coy and a sly smile lifted the corners of her mouth. "I'd play with her."

"Lesbian," Jake taunted and grabbed at his girlfriend.

"Bi-sexual, puh-leez." Helena rolled her eyes and grinned. "Would you like that, Jake?" She pushed a hand into the gap between his shorts and his thigh. "Would it turn you on to see me lick Mary's kitty?"

"Helena... Would it...? Oh God." Jake's eyes glazed as his girlfriend stroked his thickening penis. He recalled his aunt's heavy breasts -- How many times had he masturbated over that image? Hundreds? Had to be.

"You filthy bastard." Helena felt Jake's cock swell under her fingers. "Me and your aunt, both of us naked, kissing, her tits and mine squashed together."

"That's bad," Jake groaned, "So bad." He kissed Helena, lust surging through him.

"I'm a very bad girl, Jake, you know that." Helena slid her tee shirt over her head, her breasts hung free. "Do you want to get that big cock of yours out for me? Do you want me to suck it for you?" She tugged at Jake's shorts and managed to pull them to mid-thigh.

"But..." Jake began. He was going to mention that his aunt was only a few feet away -- The risk was incalculable. The fantasy was one thing, but to be caught in reality. No, it was too risky. Then Helena's mouth found his prick and all coherent thought was lost.

A few moments later Helena, perpetually wet, straddled Jake's thighs. She held her labia apart with her fingertips, while her other hand held Jake's penis upright. She sighed as she rubbed the head of his cock against her excited clitoris, and then, without further preamble, slid down over him.

Jake grunted and clasped Helena's buttocks in his hands. He felt the warm embrace of her body and then opened his mouth to accept the dark tip of her nipple.

Helena groaned as the pair began a rhythmic dance. Jake's girth stretched her and gave her that marvellous full feeling, his cock always felt so good, so fat and hard.

"Stick me with that big fucker," Helena whispered, with her mouth close to Jake's ear. "Suck my tits, baby. Suck my tits and fuck me."

Helena looked up and felt a surge of exhibitionist excitement. Jake couldn't see his Aunt Mary standing in the doorway, the chair faced away, but Helena's position as she pumped her body vigorously against his meant that she saw Jake's aunt the instant she raised her eyes.

Mary's face registered the shock, but she didn't move. Stunned by the casual way in which Helena gazed back at her Mary found she was powerless to turn and walk away. The girl was so brazen! She didn't even flinch at the discovery. In fact, Mary thought, Helena seemed to relish being caught. The fact that Jake was oblivious appeared to add to the girl's wanton attitude.

Mary continued to stare and then Helena spoke. "Imagine," she panted, "The two of us sucking that big cock." She groaned at the lewd image she conjured up and then continued in the same vein. "Passing it between us and taking it in turns to lick it like a big lollipop."

Mary realised that Helena, although seeming to speak to Jake, was in fact talking directly to her. She was suggesting that the two of them suck Jake's cock -- Her own nephew!

"Fuck, baby," Mary heard Jake grunt. "That's so bad, the thought of you and her sucking me... Fuck."

"I bet her pussy tastes so good." Helena's voice was a whisper, but her eyes shouted to Mary. "I'd love to lick her while that big cock tears into me from behind." Helena pushed her breasts into her boyfriend's face. "Suck my tits," she continued. "I want you to suck them hard. I want you to come into me. Fill me up with the hot stuff. Imagine how tight her pussy would be around your cock."

Mary felt the starburst of desire between her legs. Helena's words caused mixed feelings to rise within her. Her arousal slid from her body as she stared at the lovely, dark-haired girl in the throes of sexual ecstasy. At that moment Mary's animal appetites were aflame, it didn't matter that Jake was her nephew; she only had sense enough to be aware of her own lust boiling in her sex.

"I'm coming, Baby." Mary heard her nephew groan. She wished he were holding her around her waist as he pumped semen into her body and not the girl in his lap.

Helena too heard the words. The first faint flutter of her lover's seed against her insides triggered her own climax. She let her head drop as the intense sensations surged through her limbs. She closed her eyes tightly and rocked the rhythm of her pleasure.

When she opened them again, Mary was gone.

***

Mary left the villa. She needed time away, time to think. The scene she had just witnessed disturbed her, not only that, her reaction disturbed her more. She couldn't believe her own actions. To stand and watch --- and listen --- while her nephew and the girl fucked. And the way Helena had so boldly spoken to her! The girl was beyond anything Mary had ever experienced.

"I need a drink and I need to get laid," she thought. She had a momentary idea of going into town and picking up a random stranger to salve her burning desires.

She felt that to lose herself on an anonymous cock would release her from the physical anguish. There would still be the mental question however, sooner or later she would have to face up to the fact that the scene in that room had fired her lust.

The memory of Jake's smouldering look the time she had exhibited herself to him, Helena's sly caress that morning, and the scene she had witnessed swirled within her mind and confused Mary. "That damn girl," she hissed vehemently. There was something overpowering about Helena; she was so confident, so sure of her sexuality, and despite her comparative maturity, Mary felt a little intimidated.

After a short time, Mary found herself back at the villa. She had been walking in a daze of absent-minded inattention and instinctively headed home. Mary paused for a moment, still undecided, and then steeled her resolve. There was only one course of action open to her, she decided, and that would be to front it out, she'd face Helena and talk to her. This had to stop.

***

"I need to talk to you."