Something Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanity's fingers were gathering strand after strand of her soft, blonde hair. Pippa sighed in anticipation. It felt so good. So fucking good. Everything felt so fucking good.

Cock in hand, Vanity positioned herself behind the English woman and carefully thrust her hips forward, burying the head of her curved length into Pippa's needy sex. Such was her size, it took four passes before she was fully buried inside her.

"Oh ... My ... God..." Pippa grunted, contracting her cunt around the wonderful hardness as the woman filled her.

It felt so good. So fucking good!

-----

Vanity was a machine. A fucking machine. Right from the start, there had been no let-up. It was as if she wanted to pound her into submission. The harder she took her, the louder Pippa moaned, her ass lifting higher as she thrust back against her new lover, giving herself completely.

The Latina had one hand in her blonde hair, yanking her head back. The other was underneath her, squeezing her tits. When she pulled on her nipples, Pippa's body burned, and the sound of their animalistic grunts was every bit as much a turn-on as the way the magnificent girl-cock dominated her.

One hand dropped down her sweaty flesh, her fingers frantically rubbing against her swollen clit. She was unable to stifle her desperate keening as yet another climax closed in. How many orgasms was that now?

The thought of being fucked by a beautiful Latina woman was hot. The reality was even hotter.

Vanity redirected both hands to her slim hips. The grip gave her more purchase as she began to thrust harder, faster.

She paused for the briefest of seconds—for effect?—and then began to pile drive into the blonde, going from zero-to-sixty in a nano-second second. Her girl-cock burrowed deeper and deeper into Pippa's sex with each thrust, penetrating as far as she could possibly go.

Pippa tried to catch her breath under the onslaught but it was no good. Vanity was slamming in and out of her like a piston, leaving no time for her to recover. She tried to speak, to tell her to slow down, but all that came out of her mouth was a vibrating noise ... and then she was screaming out as she came again.

-----

Perspiration dripped from Pippa's body. She was aching from the onslaught, exhausted by the effort it involved, but she didn't want it to end.

Nick had never fucked her like this. No man ever had.

But eventually, it was too much. Even for Vanity. Pippa could detect her trying to hold back, but this time the Latina beauty was fighting a losing battle.

She fucked her prize for thirty more seconds more and then she was pulling out and away, grabbing Pippa's damp locks and yanking her head down so that her mouth was level with her throbbing girl-cock.

It felt like she was going to cum all over her face, but Pippa wanted more. She urgently jammed her pink lips over the incredible thickness, just in time to catch the first blast of cum in her grateful mouth. Her slim fingers curled around the base, milking the juice-slick girl-cock as she swallowed every burst that exploded from the purple head.

She only released the impressive monster when Vanity had nothing left to give, and cleaned the head with her tongue before finally slumping back on the couch.

She was vaguely aware of how sluttish she must look, with her naked breasts thrusting impressively from her exposed chest and her blonde hair matted to her forehead, wet with perspiration. But she had never felt more sexually satisfied.

Vanity leant down and almost tenderly caressed her soft cheek with the back of her fingers.

"That was impressive," she murmured. The expression on her face was that of a satiated feline. "Very impressive..."

Reaching for Pippa's handbag on the couch beside them, she flicked open the catch and rummaged around inside for a moment before taking out her silver mobile phone and the passport Pippa always kept with her.

"I'll keep these safe until we meet again," she smiled, her eyes full of mischief. "Let's say noon tomorrow in the hotel bar. Where did you say you were staying?"

12