Something Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That different position I had hoped for while hugging, soon came. He positioned himself on top of me. He pushed my legs apart and eased himself in between. I have said earlier that I liked the feel of his erection against my body. As it turned out, I liked his erection even better when there were no clothes in between. As usual he positioned his hard penis between my thighs and thrust upwards. I realized then that the clothing had restricted his penetration to a certain level, and nothing beyond. Now that we had no clothes in between us, his penis pressed between my pussy lips and stretched my opening to allow his head to enter my vagina. I struggled to keep myself in position as he pushed his cock inside of me. I couldn’t believe how far our hug had progressed. We were attached at the waist as I felt him make his way inward and upward through my belly. I realized then that I enjoyed the feel of his erection a lot more inside of me than just pressing against me. He must have taken quite a while to push his penis from the tip to the bottom. Finally, his balls rested on my anus and I realized that we had achieved the ultimate hug.

He pulled his penis out and just before it was about to exit my vagina, he pushed it back in. He pulled it out again and then pushed it in. This became a rhythmic routine and soon he was pulling out and pushing in at a steady speed. Almost like he was trying to pump something out of him and into me. I was enjoying the feel of his penis sliding in and out. My body was warm, nay, it was hot. I was very wet in the pussy area and he was very energetic. His in and out movements started to strike a chord with me as I started to feel this strange tingling sensation all over. It started out slowly but soon it built to a peak. I felt my pussy contract and tighten around his penis and my sound came as deep-throated moans. He was struggling to get rid of whatever was troubling him. My tingling sensations soon became one strong wave throughout my body as I felt my pussy tighten to its maximum and then there was a release. It was an incredible pleasure that released from the walls of my vagina and I literally felt it flowing onto his penis and out onto my anus. God, the feelings I had for my son at that moment were incredible. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started thrusting upward in synch with his thrusts downward. I squeezed my pussy muscles to press onto his cock and soon he was experiencing a release similar to mine. His body jerked and bucked as I felt another flow of pleasure, this one coming out of his penis. He nailed me hard as he released himself inside of me. I held him like that for a while until his cock softened and came out of my pussy.

That hug was probably the longest hug we have ever had. When it was finally over and we were holding each other, not wanting to let go, I realized that he hadn’t eaten breakfast. I got up and made toast and eggs for him. By the time I brought it to him, along with tea, he had already gone to the bathroom and washed up. While he was eating, he made me take his penis into my mouth and suck on it. I obliged. By the time he finished his meal, he had regained his erection. Soon, I was back in that newfound hug position of ours and he was pumping away.

I reached that climax again after a while, actually a couple of times. He went at it with a vengeance. This time it took much longer for him to come, but eventually he did come. I was exhausted by the time he finished. I just lay there, probably even fell asleep, while he explored my body.

Same thing happened after lunch. He regained his erection after he made me suck on his cock and lick his balls and even lick his anus. This time he took even longer than the two previous times. But, that was nothing. When he started after dinner, I was in the throes of a never-ending quake.

By the time morning came, we had snoozed a couple of times, but he was still at it. I forced him to get off of me when I heard Juliah come in. I ran to the door and grabbed her by the arm as soon as she walked in. She was baffled at my nakedness but I pushed her into my son’s room and ordered her not to come out until either he was fully satiated or I was ready to replace her. I had to replace her, if necessary; after all a woman can only take so much. Between the two of us, I figured, we could take a lot. Then again, there were still a few months left in his vacation. We also needed to pray for strength.

12