Something Different Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned out at the sensations she was producing in me as I watched her head bouncing back and forth in my lap, accompanied by the wet, smacking sounds of her mouth on me. I also watched as she let a hand down into her own panties, apparently pleasuring herself even as she blew me. Every so often, she would pull back until just the tip was still in her mouth, and lean forwards to encase my wet prick between her heaving tits, the warm flesh wrapping around me like a blanket.

My hips were soon quaking in my seat, and I knew I would last only a few more seconds. "Here it comes!" I warned her, and she responded by taking me even deeper down her throat and rolling her eyes up to look into the contortions on my face. And then I was spewing. Jet after jet of what had to be a gallon of built up tension and cum poured down her throat.

Noisily she drank me down, except for the final few bursts. Then holding my rapidly deflating prick in her hand, she opened her mouth to let me view the pool of my juice she had collected there. Then tilting her head back, she swallowed the load in one gulp, then came back to me with a big grin on her face.

"Feel better?" she asked as she continued to pump her hand on me, petting my dick like a pet snake.

I could only groan out happily. "Much." Th tension had drained out of me with that orgasm, sweeping away my frustrations. My whole body felt limp. Well, most of my body. Francine had returned to rubbing her tits and hands all over my cock, playfully rotating her torso to press her still erect nipples against the head, as if my penis were kissing her breasts.

"I'm happy that you feel better. Now, would you be up to returning the favor? I've been so stressed out lately..." She pouted, a baby faced frown designed to make anyone around give her what she wanted. "Please?"

I felt my sleeping soldier waking up at this prospect, and I readily agreed. I got myself out of the chair, and helped Francine into my spot. Her bra was still hanging on her shoulders, although the open cups swung out wide to fully reveal her glorious chest to my gaze. I leaned down into her lap, pressing a kiss onto her panty-covered pussy. My lips were only slightly surprised to find that the black fabric was soaking wet. I inhaled sharply, savoring her scent.

Her gartered nylons were still wrapped on her legs, and I didn't want to remove them. I knew also that it would be impossible to remove her panties with those garters on. So I decided to skip the process, instead pulling the narrow band of cloth that ran between her legs off to the side, and plunged two fingers into her cunt. Francine cried out in pleasure at my penetration, and began to writhe in the chair as I pistoned my fingers in and out of her. I yanked her by the hips to the edge of the chair, where I could keep my fingers pumping and also let my tongue join in on the party.

Small whimpers were escaping Francine's full lips with every thrust, my tongue working hard just to keep up with the gyrations of her hips. I kept sucking and licking and pumping and was quickly rewarded when her back arched away from the chair, pressing her crotch even hard against my face.

I was in the middle of nibbling on her clit with my lips when I felt the wave of honey crest over and soak my lower jaw and coat my fingers. Now when a man orgasms, his energy is spent and he usually has to rest and recharge for the next round. But Francine's climax only made her get hotter and more excited.

She violently pulled my head away from her crotch and stared into my face, her eyes blazing. "Oh Mikey, I want you now! Fuck me now!" She reached down and with more strength than I thought her capable of, tore apart the thin threads that connected her panties across her hips, and tossed the pieces onto the floor. This left her wearing nothing but her heels, her nylons, and her garters, her gaping and wet pussy shining back at me. She got up and marched across the room. Francine planted her feet firmly apart, leaning forwards with her arms braced against a filing cabinet, her wonderful ass sticking out at me. "Come on honey, fuck me from behind!"

By now, my sleeping soldier was an alert and battle-ready warrior. With my dick leading the way, I crossed the room and settled in behind her. The heels she wore lifted her up just enough to put her at a comfortable height so that with my hands on her hips to firmly guide me, I sank my rod into her pussy, going the last few inches in a huge thrust that bucked her hips forwards when I slammed against her ass. As soon as I had thrust in I backed halfway out, and then plunged in, setting up a solid fucking rhythm.

Francine's moans quickly filled the room. "Ugh, that's good. Oh, yeah, baby. But I meant, I want you to fuck me IN my behind!"

Whatever the lady desires. I pulled out with some regret, my shaft coated in a thin layer of Francine's natural lubricants. I re-entered her cunt with my fingers, building up a new layer of fluid on them, and then gently pressed my wet fingers into her ass. After a moment, her muscles relaxed around them, and I pulled out only to replace my fingers with a much larger object.

With a firm grip on her hips and Francine rather obviously trying to relax her muscles, I drove my cock deep up her ass, Francine letting out a low hiss as I penetrated her. I had only worked a few inches in when I felt Francine's legs tense, and then she pushed back at me, capturing the rest of my rod inside of her all at once.

This unexpected pleasure force me to groan out, my hips jerking forwards and pumping back at her. Then I pulled back a bit, and then again thrust my way inside. I banged up against her ass cheeks, and Francine let out another low moan of pleasure. She turned to look back at me as I continued to ream her out, pumping her ass in a strong fucking motion. She never closed her mouth again, the howls and whimpers of ecstasy coming out continuously.

I could see her arms tensing as she worked to hold herself up against the filing cabinet. Her swaying breasts called out to me, so I reached out one hand to feel them, my fingers teasing the hard nipples and cupping the firm flesh. My other hand kept a firm grip on her hips to make sure I didn't leave this paradise inside of her ass. She was squeezing her buttcheeks together in time with my thrusts, her strong muscles caressing my oversensitized prick.

She was getting close, I could tell. Her hip motions were becoming erratic, and her arms were shaking as she struggled to keep herself up. I dropped my hand away from her tits to caress her pussy, her clit harder than my cock as I rubbed at it furiously. After a minute, Francine exploded; her legs staggering forwards as she half stood up and half collapsed against the file cabinet, the cool metal shocking against her chest. My legs staggered forwards with her, keeping myself inside of her as her butt muscles clenched and spasmed with the force of her orgasm, her sweet juices running down her leg.

That exquisite feeling as I experienced Francine's orgasm from inside her ass put me over the edge. I was geysering up her ass, filling Franny's bowels with my sticky cum. I thrust and thrust and thrust into her ass with every jet, grunting with the effort as I felt each wave exit my body and into hers.

At last we had both finished, and I was completely exhausted. My tension was entirely gone, as was my anger and frustration. I had no energy to feel anything except for the afterglow pleasure of having just butt-fucked one of my best friends. Francine was a little unsteady on her legs, but she managed to stumble over to where her clothes lay in a pile. She reconnected her bra clasp, although her panties were a complete loss. Those she dropped into the trash can. I wondered what the cleaning staff would think about that.

I felt completely relaxed and looked up until I was sure I had Francine's attention. "Thank you, for everything."

"What are friends for?" She retrieved her skirt and bra. I reached out and picked up my pants. My shirts were still on the other side of the room.

"Well, friends usually talk each other out of a bad mood; but I'm not complaining about your methodology."

"Okay then, let's do the talking thing." She finished putting her blouse back on, removing paradise from view with every button. She followed my gaze downward to her chest, then crossed her arms over herself, giggling. "Sorry, but it's the only way I know you'll pay attention."

She was right, but I just kept admiring her tight body as she shimmied into her panties and skirt as well. Then she sat down in the chair next to me, and took my hands in hers. "Michael."

That had to have been the first time she had ever called my by my entire first name, instead of "Mikey." "Michael, I know something weird happened between you and Kelly today, and whatever happened made you really angry and frustrated. But I think we both know that relationship is over. You two have been dying for months."

I nodded quietly. This was nothing new. She took a deep breath, then continued. "I know Alex proposed to Catherine. And I know she said "yes." She's got this huge, sparkling rock on her hand right now, and you know how hard it is for her to say 'no' to anyone. But I've got this gut feeling that she's in love with you."

Francine and I had not carried on deep conversations very often; but the few times we had, she displayed an uncanny insight. The few times she had given me advice, she had never steered me wrong. "Michael, you need to go talk to her."

Neither of us spoke for a few minutes while everything sunk in. The whole situation was surreal. I was sitting half-naked in my boss's office, the scent of sex permeating the air. My boss did not know I was there. I had just finished ass-fucking one of my best friends while she counseled me about pursuing a relationship with another of my best friends. Then again, the whole week had been surreal. We talked for another few more minutes, but I was already convinced that I had to find Catherine.

"Okay, I'm going to find her."

"Good." Francine flashed me a dazzling smile. "Just call me if you ever need a good fucking."

***

Rain. When the sun had gone down, the clouds rolled in and began to dump their contents all across the Southland. I stood for only a minute just inside the front doors to our office, looking out at the downpour between my car, lonely in the parking lot, and me.

She wasn't answering her cell phone, and they were not at either of their homes. On a hunch, I figured that they went out to dinner, and for Alex and Catherine, that meant Beverly Hills. It was an ugly rainy evening, but I would find her, no matter what.

Luck was with me that night. One of Alex's college friends owned a trendy Chinese Bistro, and sure enough, there was the yellow Lamborghini in the first spot of valet parking, safely protected from the harsh water droplets under a tent. I found a parking spot only a few blocks away, and wished for the hundredth time for an umbrella. I pulled my jacket tightly over my shoulders, and began my walk to the restaurant.

I told myself that this was crazy. I could talk to Catherine later. I could catch her at work, maybe talk about things over lunch and away from Alan. But I merely ducked my head in a futile effort to keep the rain from pelting my eyes. I had to see her tonight.

I arrived and reached the front door, taking shelter underneath the canopy. I reached out my hand, getting a firm grip on the door handle. My hand tensed to pull the door open, but then I stopped. What would I do when I saw them? How would they react if they saw me? Alex probably didn't know about my recent liaisons with his fiancée, but how would Catherine react?

I walked out from under the canopy and into the driving rain. I had already been soaked walking over here, and a little more water wouldn't kill me. The restaurant was well lit, and I could easily see the people moving around inside. There were other couples, savoring their meals, smiling, laughing, and generally enjoying each other's company. Who was I to intrude? I kept walking along the sidewalk, squinting against each rain droplet that struck my face. I took long, sidelong glances into the restaurant, searching them out.

I thought about Catherine, and the comfortable feeling I had whenever I was around her. I remembered days gone by when I hoped I would run into her around the office, or in the elevator on the way to work. We had not spoken since she told me Alex had proposed. Since then I had been completely lost. She was the friend I talked to whenever I had a problem, but she wasn't able to be there for me this time. I had tried to drown myself in the typical male way: getting laid. And all it had led to was more suffering. I had made a half-hearted attempt to get back together with Kelly. But in the end we had found out it was already too late. That was probably for the best, I was in love with Catherine.

Did she ever think about me? Had she ever wondered how I was doing? Was she as miserable as I was? Was she reaching out to find someone to hold onto, and reaching nothing but open air?

A few minutes had passed before I finally saw her. I had reached the end of the restaurant, the last wall filled with dining booths inside, and a trendy dress shop just through the wall. She was seated at one of the plush booths, and Alex was probably across the table from her, blocked from my view by the ceiling-high wall of the booth. Her eyes were downcast, staring at her food. Her movements were listless, her gaze was empty. She wore a sleek and stylish dress that hugged her every curve, expensive jewelry adorning every part of her body. Catherine was gorgeous, but her slumped posture of a defeated woman ruined the effect. She looked so sad and pitiful I felt the urge to reach out and hug her, reassure her that everything would be alright.

But all I could do was stare through the window at her, trying to memorize everything about her as if I would never see her again. The rain was all but forgotten as I watched her eat.

She talked a little, but seemed to go long periods of silence before her next sentence, as if Alex was carrying most of the conversation. It was apparently during one such conversation that she saw me.

I had thought that the lighting would opaque the window and no one inside would be able to tell I was out there, but I guess I was wrong. Shock ran over her face, as her eyes widened for just a moment. She quickly tried to re-enter the conversation, pretending that nothing ever happened. She was fidgeting in her seat as she kept talking, the window and the constant patter of rain hitting the sidewalk drowning out all noise.

But then she straightened, and slid out of the booth, standing up and staring out the window directly at me. I can only imagine how I looked. Still dressed in my work clothes, with only a thin jacket to ward away the cold and rain. My hair was soaked, my bangs plastered across my forehead. Prolonged contact with the rain ensured every article of clothing on me, including my underwear, was completely waterlogged. But I knew my eyes had to be piercing. I stared in a direct line back at her, willing my thoughts to transmit themselves into her brain. "I want to be with you."

Alex was soon out of the booth as well, standing next to Catherine and following her gaze out the window. He looked at me, wondering what kind of idiot friend of Catherine's would just stand out in the rain. I ignored him and instead kept my focus on Catherine. I still had no idea what I was going to say to her. But I was convinced that now that they had seen me, I was going to have to find some way of convincing her to leave the wealth, the security, and that big, fat diamond and take a chance on me.

As it turned out, I didn't have to. Alex was still looking at me, oblivious, but I watched her delicately remove the engagement ring, and set it on the table. A shy smile crept to her lips, and then she was walking through the restaurant, headed for the door.

Alex must have noticed my gaze moving across the restaurant, and turned to see Catherine walking away from him. He remained rooted to the floor as Catherine stepped out into the driving rain, running in her heels towards me. I held out my arms to her, and she leapt at me, enfolding my head in a hug as she pressed her lips to mine.

Everything in the universe ceased to exist at that moment. The rain, the cold, Alex, Kelly, none of them mattered. Only Catherine, her sweet smell filling my nostrils and her light body held up in my arms really mattered. We stood in the rain, getting soaked to the bone and just kept on kissing and kissing and kissing. I never wanted to let her lips go.

But eventually I had to let her down. "I love you, Catherine."

She was beaming at me, smiling in spite of the weather. "I love you, too."

***

EPILOGUE: Alex found a new trophy wife, and I hear he's getting married next spring. Kelly and I still talk, and I think our friendship is stronger than our marriage would have ever been. Francine is still a great friend, and she joins Catherine and I from time to time, much to my personal delight. The raw seductress inside of her has been unleashed, and she's decided that playing around with three guys is far superior to settling into a commitment with just one. And Jimmy is the same old Jimmy. He can fuck his best friend and keep on going like nothing happened. Catherine and I decided to take things slow. We both were coming out of long-term relationships, and neither of us was eager to settle down just yet. I got an apartment not too far away from her family's home, and she's still the one I can come to and talk about my problems. Sometimes your girlfriend can still be your best friend.

-THE END-

12