Something In Her Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Friday afternoon Glen arrived again promptly at 2:00 pm for their appointment. They picked up right where they left off the previous week, working, laughing, joking, singing... the two were really starting to love their time together. After working straight for two hours Jordan broke and asked Glen if he would like some coffee. While they drank they took the time to chat and learn more about each other. After hearing that Jordan had some Scottish ancestry, Glen asked:

"Do you happen to know why Scottish men wear kilts?"

"I guess its tradition, but I have no idea, really," Jordan responded.

"I heard it was because the sheep scatter at the sound of a zipper."

"No you didn't," Jordan said. She could not help but laugh. "I thought you were being serious! Those are my people."

"I know, got to love them with all of their faults, though," he said in mock seriousness.

"You little shit," she said and they laughed together. Then they got back to work.

As they plowed through the best possible candidates for a successful case out of all of Glen's clients, Jordan could not help but think about his sense of humor. The jokes he told her were becoming more and more risqué, but they were in sharp contrast to his professional demeanor. When they were engrossed in conversation about the case, Jordan was impressed with his intellect and his passion to help his clients. At those times, there was no hint of the sexual tension and the very naughty man that lurked deep within him. He had exposed that part of himself to her in tiny bits but had seen how he could turn it off on a dime and hide it completely. Jordan really liked that about him. Though she had not let onto him yet, it was a trait they shared. As a high profile attorney, if anyone ever knew what lurked beneath her surface it would compromise her terribly. There were some things about her even her fiancé did not know.

After he left, Glen could not stop thinking about Jordan. She was getting to him. More and more during the day his thoughts would drift to her. He missed watching her in court, and he missed staring into her eyes. He could barely wait until next Friday.

---------(_*_)---------

At their next Friday meeting Jordan was visibly tired. It was weird though, because she had plenty of energy even though her eyes were a bit red and her hair looked a little disheveled.

"What's wrong with you today, Jordan? You don't look your usual self," Glen asked.

"And how is it that I usually look?" Jordan asked in return, avoiding his question.

"Stunning," Glen said simply without pause or effect and looking directly into her eyes. Jordan smiled and confided in him what was wrong.

"I did not get much sleep this past week or this past weekend, preparing for a big case I have that starts next Wednesday. When I take on these big corporations, they require soooo much more work than when I take on a small business. When you divide it up by the hours, the small cases against small businesses make just as much money so I don't know why I do this to myself, taking on these major companies."

"That reminds me of a story," Glen said.

"Oh God, here we go. Is this a real story this time?" Jordan smirked, but truthfully excited to hear another of his jokes.

"Hey! All my stories are real!"

"Mmm hmm, whatever!" she teased.

"Just listen," he said. "This man goes out early one morning hunting deer. After waiting around all day without spotting anything, he finally sees a prime buck. He crouches down low and takes careful aim but just before firing his rifle, he gets a tap on his shoulder. He turns around to see a large black bear staring down at him. 'You have two choices,' the bear says. 'I can kill you now, or I can take you back to my cave and have my way with you.' Not wanting to die, the man chooses the cave. The bear takes him back to his cave and fucks him for an hour before letting him go." Jordan chuckled.

"Pissed off and rather sore, the man sets out early the next day looking for revenge. After many hours of searching he finally spots the bear that assaulted him. He crouches down, takes careful aim, but right before he shoots he again feels a tap on his shoulder. This time turning around he spots a huge brown bear staring down on him. 'You have two choices,' the bear explains. 'I can kill you now, or I can take you back to my cave and have my way with you.' 'Shit!' the man exclaims. Again not wanting to die, he chooses the cave. The bear takes him back to his cave and fucks him brutally for hours before letting him go.

"Even more pissed off and needing stitches, the man sets out the next week after recovering looking for revenge on the brown bear. After an entire day of endless searching he finally spots the brown bear that assaulted him so viciously. He crouches down, takes careful aim, but right before he shoots he again feels a tap on his shoulder. Turning he spots a polar bear staring down at him. 'Fucking, shit shit shit!!!' the man exclaims, 'I hate you fucking bears!' The polar bear gives him the same options, to kill him now or go back to the cave. The man again chooses the cave, cursing the entire way. The polar bear takes him and fucks him relentlessly for a week before finally letting him go. The man spends a whole month in the hospital recovering.

When finally recovered, he sets out again looking for revenge. This time, he's armed with a pistol, two rifles and a shotgun, ready to kill any bear he sees. He's stays in the woods for two days and doesn't see one bear. Finally on the third day he spots the polar bear. He takes out his shotgun and prepares to fire but before he can get the shot off he gets another tap on his shoulder. The man turns to find an enormous grizzly bear staring down on him. The man starts cussing up a storm and says, 'Fuck it! Just kill me!' The grizzly bear just looks at him and shakes his head and says, 'No, just be honest, you're not really here for the hunting, are you?'"

"Ha!" Jordan exclaimed, trying to pretend she didn't find the joke funny. "What the hell is a polar bear doing in the woods?"

"Shut up, I couldn't think of the name for any more bears. You know that was funny."

The side of Jordan's mouth rising in a smile betrayed her. "You're saying that if I keep going back for more punishment then on some level I must like it, huh?"

"Well, if you consider a little backdoor action punishment, yeah," he quipped. Jordan didn't say a word and turned her head toward some imaginary document on her desk that needed her urgent attention, hoping he could not detect her exact thoughts on that particular subject matter.

"And truthfully, that some people – for reasons of pride, ego or whatever – can't admit that it wouldn't be punishment at all," he added, pushing to see how far Jordan would go.

Not to be outdone, she came back with a quick reply. "You're right, and men are the main ones to deny themselves the pleasure of a little prostate stimulation during sex." She looked at him with a triumphant smile on her face, daring him to either acknowledge or challenge the legitimacy of her claim.

'Touché,' he thought as he chuckled out loud. There was no comeback for that so instead, he changed the subject. They went back to work.

If Jordan had been aroused after their previous visits, she was in full-blown lust now. He was flirting with her through his jokes, telling her – seemingly innocently – exactly what he wanted to do with her. She just knew it. It was in the way he looked at her when he said them, the way he held onto her hand when they greeted, like he wanted to hold more of her but knew he couldn't. It was getting to her, leaving her tingling between her thighs by the end of their meetings.

She was tired and still had a lot of work to do, but she pulled up his picture again and began to imagine his lips on her, all over her, being her "crack snacker." Again she felt guilty and made herself stop. However, when her fiancé made love to her later that weekend, her thoughts drifted to Glen, wondering if he would violate her like the bears in his story, like she always wished her fiancé would but it just wasn't in him. Something told her it was in Glen, and that something kept her frustrated all weekend and would not let her rest. When Monday morning rolled around, she felt the need to revive a tradition she had not done in years.

Back when her and her fiancé were first dating, the first day of the week used to also be her time for a little Monday morning masturbation. Usually on Sunday evenings he'd write her a sexy note as a follow-up to their dates on Saturdays. Then on Monday mornings, when she'd come into her office and check her email, she'd get so hot imagining what he might do to her on their next date that she'd have to touch herself. Eventually, she took to brining her toys in the office with her on Monday mornings in anticipation. She had two vibrators of choice: a thick, flesh-colored one curved at the tip for g-spot stimulation, and a slimmer one for her secret, smaller pleasure center that had yet to be properly... satisfied by her lover. In this respect, her masturbation sessions became more about what he didn't write, or what she hoped he would some day do to her, as opposed to what was actually in his letters. Over time, she came to realize and accept the fact that there was a dark part of her soul that wanted him to do things to her that she could never express – particularly if he was not similarly inclined with those same or similar dark desires. But he was so good to her in almost every other way, it did not seem right to go look for it elsewhere or give him up.

So they got engaged, and as her business increased and his letters ceased, her Monday morning masturbation ritual had come to an end. Her toys remained tucked away in her drawer in their bedroom, and only once in a while did they get to come out and play. On this Monday, however, insatiably horny with thoughts of Glen in her mind, she grabbed her toys and headed to her office. She felt a twinge of guilt, but if she was going to remain faithful to her fiancé and not go crazy, she needed this release and needed it soon. She wanted to look at his picture while she did it, and her only computer was in her office. She only wore a tiny pair of shorts. Given her mood, she knew she would need to come back to the house and clean up afterwards and change clothes. Jordan reached her desk, turned on her computer and pulled up Glen's page. She slouched down in her chair bringing her ass up to the edge of her seat. She propped her legs up on the desk and pulled the thin fabric of her shorts to the side. She was already wet when she pushed the thick vibrator inside.

There was a naughtiness to this that Jordan definitely missed. When she came, her orgasm was powerful. 'I'll need to bring a towel with me next time,' she thought to herself, looking at the sticky mess she made.

---------(_*_)---------

While taking a coffee break from their meeting the following Friday, a song from both of their childhoods came on her CD player and they both sang along loudly and free, without any reservation for how silly they looked if any third party happened to see.

"This takes me back to my carefree days as a child, playing in the sun, running around outside from morning 'til dark. Like, do you remember blowing bubbles when you were a kid?" Glen asked, with an innocent child-like smile on his face. The playful kid in him was contagious.

"Of course I do," Jordan replied.

"Well..." he said and paused, "Bubbles called here looking for you today. I tried to protect your honor, and told him I just couldn't give out your num- Ouch!" Glen exclaimed from the hard punch Jordan delivered to his arm, laughing.

"You ass!" she called him, trying not to laugh herself. He always managed to catch her off guard with his jokes, and in the most embarrassing of ways. They went back to work and managed to keep things professional for the rest of their meeting. They got a lot done, and Jordan announced that with all their progress, in a few more weeks they would be ready to file suit against the first company. In the excitement of the good news they hugged when it was time to say goodbye. The hug lasted a little longer and they both held each other a little tighter than they really should have, but it felt good. It felt damn good. It damn near made her excited enough to want to pull out her toys, but her assistant was in the next office. She'd have to wait until Monday, or maybe even during her bath that evening...

---------(_*_)---------

The following week, not wanting to wait five days to see her, Glen stopped by unannounced late Monday morning. His visit was unexpected, and came right after Jordan had masturbated and cum in her office. She scrambled to shove her toys in her drawer when she heard her buzzer indicating his arrival. However, the musky sweet smell of her pussy was ripe in the room, and she knew it. There was nothing she could do. She could open a window before going to let him in, but she knew the smell would not dissipate so quickly. She did not even have time to wash her hands. Instead, she wiped her gooey fingers on the dry part of her panties before kicking them under her desk. Then she walked to her door and opened it.

Glen reached out to shake her hand, her right hand, the very one that was just buried in her drooling cunt. She did not want to awkwardly try and offer her left hand instead, when he could clearly see nothing was in or wrong with her right hand, so she shook his hand briefly and told him to come in and have a seat at the other side of her desk. While she talked nervously about updates in the case, she noticed his nose crinkle as it picked up on something in the air. Glen inhaled again through his nose, deeply this time and loud enough for Jordan to hear, trying to get a better sense of what it was he smelled. Jordan was truly mortified and near paralyzed with fear. Her heart was racing and she lost her train of thought. An awkward silence lingered for a brief moment before Glen broke it.

"It smells delicious in here, Jordan," he said, without the slightest hint letting on that it was her sex he smelled. "I suddenly find myself rather hungry, which is unusual for me so early in the work day."

Jordan tried to stop it but she was clearly blushing. She could feel the heat rising up in her face. To his credit, he pretended not to notice.

"Would you like to join me for an early lunch?"

"I, uh, I I wish I could," she responded, stumbling over her words and hating the fact that she had work to do that day that could not be put off. "I have some pre-trial motions to file down at the courthouse, so I'm afraid today is not a good day. But I'd love to join you some other time."

"Some other time it will have to be, then," he replied, smiling with only slight disappointment in his voice. They chatted some more briefly before he suggested that he should probably go and let her finish preparing her pre-trial motions.

"Aw, no naughty jokes for me today?" she enquired, with a gleam in her eye.

"Well, as a matter of fact..." Glen stared at her with a wicked grin, trying to decide on the perfect joke for the occasion. Finally deciding on one, he began.

"Years ago when I was still in college I used to work in construction during the summers. We needed to know a contractor's form of sign language as often it was too loud on the site to communicate otherwise. If you didn't know it when you first began, they taught it to you, and it was pretty easy to pick up.

"Well one day we get this new guy on the job. He looks kind of sketchy but he's a good worker, so he stays. One day he and I are working together cutting metal when the boss motions to him that he needs to see him in the office right away. The guy makes the jack-off motion with his hand and goes back to cutting the metal with me. The boss gets irate, and motions again for him to come to the office right away. Again, the guy makes the jack-off motion and continues cutting. Well the boss was really pissed by then and stomps over to us and unplugs the saw, then lights into this guy: 'How dare you tell me to jack off when I tell you I need to see you! I don't know who the fuck you think you are but nobody talks to me like that around here! You can get your shit and get the fuck off of my work site!'

"'But boss,' the guy exclaims, 'I wasn't telling you to jack off, I told you I was coming.'"

Both of them broke out in full-belly laughter, and a new flush of crimson swept up over her face as she realized that he was also teasing her by telling that particular joke. The shit-eating grin on his face said it all. He knew exactly what she was doing before he came in her office, but in this way, he let her know that he respected her privacy enough to not embarrass her about it by mentioning it directly, and also let her know that he was cool with it. She wanted to hug him just then, and feel his large hands and strong arms wrap around her, but she thought better of it. There were physical boundaries that they should not cross if they were to remain good, and faithful to the other people in their lives. She stood and walked him to the door, trying to stand just close enough to get a whiff of his male scent before he left. It was clean, yet spicy with a hint of aftershave and the unmistakable smell of man underneath. She heard him breathe in deeply one more time... was he trying to get one last whiff of her? She looked down and swore she saw a slight tenting to the front of his black slacks that was not there when he came in.

Before she could confirm, he reached for her right hand once again to shake it goodbye, blocking her view of his groin, and she was again mortified remembering that the hand he was holding was the one she had been using to masturbate, still likely ripe with the smell of her pussy. Oh well, there was nothing she could do about it now. She just hoped he would have an opportunity to wash his hands soon. Their eyes caught and the handshake lingered longer than it should have. There again, Glen thought, was something in her eyes. A joy, a sadness, a frustration, a longing, all of those emotions fighting within her simultaneously. At that moment Glen began to put his finger on it. There was some deep part of her that was unfulfilled.

---------(_*_)---------

Once Glen left her office, Jordan slouched down in her chair. The force of her orgasm, the fright at almost being caught, and then the raucous laughter, had left her drained. She needed to go clean up properly and then get her butt down to the courthouse. While in the shower, her thoughts kept steadily drifting back to Glen and she struggled not to begin touching herself all over again. She was beginning to realize that he was a man with a cool surface demeanor but who underneath was driven by passions. Like her, however, his professional obligations meant that he had to keep those sub-surface passions on a tight leash. When they were together, those passions seemed always on the verge of bursting forth, and you could pick up hints in the things he said. Jordan had spent enough time with him to pick up on all the double entendres, risqué jokes and quiet little side comments that constantly escaped his lips, which gave her a sense of just what lay beneath.

Glen sat in his car for a while thinking about what had just transpired between the two of them. Had he really been smelling her pussy? He was almost sure it was her sex he smelled, and it was fresh, thick in the air, and it definitely smelled good. She couldn't have been having sex, he thought. She didn't look disheveled, and there was no one else around. He brought his hand up to rest his chin in his palm. That's when he knew. His dick hardened to full strength immediately before he could finish thinking it through. He had shaken her hand twice that morning, and now that same hand he had used to shake her hand smelled unmistakably of pussy. He brought his fingers and his palm to his nose, smelling more deeply, becoming harder in the process. He started his car immediately and sped out of there. He needed to get out of there and get home quickly, least he be arrested for public indecency: he needed to masturbate, soon.