Something Unexpected Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flattened her legs out and brought them over the arm rest on the couch to show me what her fingers were doing down below. Her feet just bumped my video camera that was sitting on the end table.

"Careful with my camera down there at your feet," I warned.

"Shit, sorry," she said.

"It's ok. You're doing good. Keep doing what you're doing."

"How many cameras do you have?" she questioned.

"Just this one," I said. "That's my video camera at your feet."

I moved to the end table to grab it so she could keep doing what she was doing. I moved it to the coffee table then focused back on her. I swung my way around to her head and started to shoot down her body. Her hand continued to softly tease her puss as the other one cupped her tit. I was focused on her hand between her legs until I felt her other hand softly grasp my cock.

I pulled away from the view finder and looked down at her face for the first time since I stood. I realized my cock was only a few inches from her face from where I was standing.

"What are you doing?" I asked slyly.

"What's it look like I'm doing?" she giggled. "I'm touching your cock."

"I can see that." I smiled.

"Then why did you ask?"

"Because I'm an idiot," I chuckled.

"An idiot and a loser," she teased. "Boy, I sure know how to pick them."

We both laughed a little as she held it still and had this smoldering look on her face as I held her eyes.

"Since you have my cock, what do you plan to do with it?"

"Step closer and find out," she smiled a devious smile.

I moved closer as she sat up a little. Her tongue traced her lips as her face came closer to my swollen and leaking member. Her hot mouth covering my head almost buckled my knees.

"Fuck," I gasped.

She looked up at me and giggled. She used her tongue to circle my head and tease my slit. She slowly started to bob up and down working more of me into her mouth. I was so into her blow job I forgot about the camera in my hand and didn't take a picture. She swallowed my cock down her throat as her nose pressed against my trimmed pubes.

"Fuck, that's good," I moaned.

"I'm a good cock sucker," she teased.

Her mouth quickly covered my cock again and found its way down to her throat. I felt her teeth rake me gently as she withdrew then drove back down on me again. Her mouth relaxed as she held me all the way inside. I felt a soft tickling on my hanging sack and knew it was her tongue teasing my balls.

"Fuck," I said again for a lack of better words. "Where did you learn to do that?"

She pulled back and took a breath. "I had my tonsils taken out so it's easy. I've never had to take in something of this size before though."

"Quit flattering me," I laughed.

"Hmmm," she growled. "I'm not."

Her hand took hold of my cock as she lifted it away. Her mouth gently took in one of my nuts as she sucked on it. Now I remembered I was holding the camera in my hand.

"Should I be taking photos of this?"

She released my nut with an audible pop. "I've got a better idea. Get the video camera and let's go to the bedroom."

I didn't question her now. I turned and set one camera down for the other. She was already off the couch and walking to the bedroom. I followed the gentle jiggle of her ass until we were both standing next to the bed.

"Get in dummy," she laughed. "I want you comfortable while I blow you."

I was hoping for more but I would take a blow job. I climbed in and turned the camera on as she climbed on the edge and leaned down to continue. I gasped as her mouth covered my cock again. I fumbled through the buttons until the dam camera turned on and I got the video started. It was hard to concentrate with her mouth working me.

She came into view on the screen. Her hair covered her face so I brushed it off to the side as her cheeks flared. She looked up at me and smiled a seductive little smile. She sucked me with the perfect amount of pressure. I was about half way in her mouth as I filmed her slowly moving her neck to bob on me. I panned down her body.

Her perfect tits hung and wiggled around as she brought pleasure to me. They were a perfect B cup from my guess but they were just right for her body. I continued down her body and took in her thighs. They were the same creamy white color that the rest of her body was. I could tell she didn't get out into the sun much.

I dipped the camera lower and under her body to try and take in her puss. I could see the tuft of hair in the screen but I couldn't get it far enough back to take in her cunny. I spun the camera in my hand and faced it up her body towards her head. I was hoping I would get her tits shaking as her mouth worked my cock. I couldn't see the screen so I really couldn't tell if I was getting anything or not.

Her head lowered down and my cock suddenly found the back of her throat again. She was relaxed again as her tongue tried to lick my sack.

"Fuck," I gasped.

I quickly pulled the camera from under her body to get the shot.

"Do that again," I begged as I got it back into position.

"You like that don't you?" she teased.

"And the camera will too."

She dropped down again. My cock was a soaking wet mess now as she buried her face on it. I felt her relax and knew she was about to use her tongue. I focused on her mouth and zoomed in as her tongue slipped out her mouth and teased my sack. She pulled off after a few seconds and gasped for air.

"Fuck, that's good," I encouraged.

"That's what I've been told," she smiled.

"Do you like giving head?" I asked more for the camera than for my knowledge.

"Well, yeah," she sassed. "Why else would I be sucking your cock after just an hour of knowing you?"

"Because you felt bad for me," I teased.

"I don't feel bad for you," she laughed. "I feel bad for the girl that has to ride this thing."

"Do, ah, you want to be the girl who rides it?"

"Hmmm," she growled.

"Just sit on me and see how it feels," I half begged.

She turned her head and smiled up at me. "Sure," she laughed. "Fuck it, whatever."

The way she said it though. It was so sexy with her squeaky growl that she had when she spoke. I watched her shift from the bed and spit into her hand. She quickly brought it to her cunt and smeared her spit over her opening.

"Guess I don't need spit," she giggled. "Fuck, I'm wet."

She swung her leg over me and straddled my body. The camera was catching the entire thing as she rose up on her heels and centered her cunny over my cock. I caught it in a flash and I wasn't disappointed by it. I hated when the girl was stunning like she was but they had this gnarled mess of a pussy. She had puffy and wet outer lips with swollen and soft but still protruding inner lips. They offset her cunt just right.

They parted slightly as my shaft quickly pressed against them and disappeared all the way into her tunnel. I mashed against her cervix as she gasped at the suddenness of my intrusion. Her cunt gripped my cock tightly as she flattened her hands out on my chest and rested while she adjusted. I tipped the camera up to her face to capture the moment.

"Fuck, you're big," she moaned. "I didn't expect that."

"You just had it in your mouth," I laughed. "What do you mean you didn't expect it?"

"I guess I didn't expect it to slide in so easily. I'm wetter than I thought."

"Fuck yeah you're wet. I can feel it running down my sack."

"Sorry," she quipped.

"Fuck, don't be," I laughed. "I'm not. Your pussy feels as good as it looks."

"Hmmm," she growled. "Your cock isn't so bad either."

"Well then, start riding it. What do they say, piss or get off the pot?"

"Something like that," she giggled.

Slowly she withdrew until just the tip remained inside her wet walls. They clung to it tightly as she began to drop back down and take me all the way back inside.

"Lean back so I can get this," I ordered.

"I hope nobody sees this," she giggled.

"This was your idea. I will let you decide what we do with it."

"Ok," she gasped.

She shifted her body and opened herself up to the camera. I watched her face as she got her feet set in front of her body and outside of mine. She started a quick rise and fall as I continued to watch her expression.

"Fuck, you have a big cock. Feels good inside my wet little pussy."

"What are you doing to my cock?" I questioned.

"I'm fucking riding it," she panted. "Oh gawd."

"And how does it feel inside of you?"

"It's making my toes curl," she yelped.

I panned down and saw her toes slightly curled into the bed. I turned and zoomed in on her cunny. My cock quickly flashed in and out of view as she rode it hard and rough. Her lips were split around my shaft and clung tightly to my wet shaft. I could see the juice shinning from it in the dim light of the room. Now I wished I had turned on the light and opened the curtain when we came in.

"Fuck," she cried pulling me back to her. "I'm cumming."

I went from her priceless face all scrunched up back to her creaming cunt. She bucked hard and my cock came free. She dry humped the air as her body still quivered with pleasure. She closed her legs just as the camera caught a think white pearl of wetness escape her center. She sat there closed legged and panted as she recovered.

"Suck me clean," I said.

She rolled back over me without hesitation and quickly took me into her mouth. I was cleaned quickly as I moaned and let her know she was doing a great job.

She smiled up at me as her hand closed around my shaft. She stroked me hard as her fist slipped easily over the wetness.

"You close to cumming?" she asked slyly.

"No," I smiled.

"Ok," she giggled. "Where do you want me this time?"

"Turn around," I thought. "And put your legs under mine. Back up and you can fuck me some more."

"Best thing I've heard all day."

"Good ideas are the only kind I have," I laughed.

She quickly shifted around so she was reverse cowgirl on me but with her legs under my legs. This would allow the camera to film better. Her hand quickly found me and pulled me to the mark. My cock parted her lips wide and slipped inside. The angle and her tight hole sent instant pleasure down my cock. She was soaking wet now as white cream leaked from her lips as she gauged how far she could push me inside. I didn't bump her cervix this time but I was close.

She started to withdraw and pulled out until I was almost out of her. She expertly changed course and pressed me back deep inside of her. The pressure her cunt put on my cock was perfect. Her ass rippled nicely as she got into a good rhythm of rise and fall.

I zoomed in on her little wet lips. They were smooth and hair free. I glanced around the screen and saw her looking back at me with that smile. I switched from her puss to her face. She looked a little embarrassed now as I smiled at her and pointed the camera to her face. I gave her ass a hard smack and watched it ripple.

"Ouch," she yelped.

I gave it another smack but softer this time. I glanced back up at her as she had this seductive look on her face.

"You're doing wonderful things to my cock."

"Am I?" she giggled.

"Yeah, I can show you after if you would like."

"I think just feeling it first hand is enough," she yelped.

I set the camera on the bed and pointed it in our direction. I wasn't even sure if I was getting anything in the shot. I didn't care at this point. I wanted to get her off again. My hands went for her hip and gripped them roughly. I started meeting her thrusts with my own. We started bumping hard in the middle as she cried out in pleasure. The camera beeped once letting me know it was low on battery.

"Fuck," I gasped. "Camera is going to die soon."

"Don't stop," she begged. "I'm going to cum again."

I quickly took one hand off her hip and grabbed hold of the camera again. I focused on her cunt as she started clamping down on my cock. She yelped and cried out in pleasure as she soaked my cock. The over flow ran out of her and down my balls to the bed. She couldn't take it anymore and pulled away. Her cunt gapped open for just a second but quickly shut as more white leaked from her. She sat there on all fours and panted as she looked back at me.

"Are you ever going to cum?" she panted.

"This time I will. Let me change the battery first. Why don't you lie on your back and play with your pussy until I get back."

"I think my pussy needs a rest," she giggled.

"Well, do whatever," I said. "Just don't go anywhere."

"You'd be fucking crazy if you think I'm leaving now," she roared with laughter. "This is the best fuck I've had."

I started to rifle through the camera bag on the floor in the corner until I found another battery. I stopped recording and changed the battery.

"How many times have you done this?" I asked.

"I'm not a virgin if that's what you're asking," she giggled.

"Well duh," I laughed. "With moves like that you are either an avid porn watcher or you have some experience."

"I don't have a lot of experience," she smiled. "I've given more blow jobs than actual fucking."

"On camera?"

"This would be the first time I've done this. And this would for sure be the fastest I've ever gotten into bed with anyone before."

"Why am I so special?"

"I don't know," she smiled. "Something about you I guess."

"Is that right?"

"Yeah," she giggled.

"What about you?" she questioned as her fingers touched her open cunny again. I panned down as she ran her finger across her sensitive bud. Her finger quickly shined in the dim light as she soaked herself.

"I'm not a video kind of guy," I smiled. "This was your idea, remember."

"That it was," she giggled.

"As far as my experience, I'm a one lady at a time kind of guy. I like to keep things simple."

"Well mister simple, come here and fuck me some more so we both can get off."

"Demanding little bitch."

"That's miss bitch to you," she joked.

I found my way between her legs as I focused on her pussy from above. My tip teased her clit for a minute before her hand came into the picture and took ahold of me. She moved me down and placed me at her opening. I pressed forward and slipped inside easily. I slowly pressed all the way until I had fully disappeared into her and bumped her end again.

I started a slow rise and fall as I stood on the floor right at the edge of the bed. It was hard to hold the camera and fuck her at the same time.

"Here," I said. "Take this and film your face for a minute."

She took the camera and flipped the screen around so she could see her face. She moaned into it loudly as I pulled her legs closed and started driving into her harder. There was a curious of moans as I slapped into her legs with mine.

I parted her legs after a while and gripped her behind the knees. It opened her up again as I continued to saw into her.

"Film my cock pounding your tight little pussy," I ordered.

"Hmmm, you like my tight little pussy don't you?" she growled.

"I wouldn't be fucking you if I didn't."

She spun it around and focused on my cock fucking her. She held the camera high in the air and turned the screen so she could see what she was filming.

"That looks so fucking good," she moaned.

"How does it feel?"

"Better than it looks," she giggled.

"Play with your clit so you can cum again."

"I'm going to cum again," she cooed. "I don't need my fingers for that. Your cock is working wonders on my pussy."

"Your pussy is doing wonders for my cock."

"Hmmm," she growled. "How does this feel?"

Her cunt tightened around my shaft as she used her muscles. It gripped me tighter and brought me closer to exploding.

"You better cum quickly," I huffed. "I can't hold on much longer."

"Keep fucking me and I'm going to cum."

I found the strength to keep pounding her as she tried to be steady with the camera. Her arm was wobbling all over the place so I wasn't sure what she was getting. I changed my pace and thrust deep into her cunt. I rocked my hips as she matched me. It gave me the extra time I needed until she cried out she was cumming.

Her cunt clamped down on my cock in quick spasms as she milked me. I waited until she was almost finished before I fired off the first shot. I filled her with the first blast before I pulled free and shot long ropes of cum from her cunt all the way up to her tits. I painted her stomach with a few more blasts before I lost steam and spit the last few out onto her parted lips.

We both panted as she dropped the camera to the bed. I quickly picked it up and looked at her body coated in my jizz. We both rested there for a minute soaked in sweat and each other's fluid.

"You didn't cum in me did you?" she asked?

"Just a little."

"How much is a little?" she questioned. She still had a smile on her face and didn't look mad that I had.

"A shot or two."

"You're bad," she giggled.

"It was good, I couldn't help myself."

"It's fine," she sighed. "I'm on the pill so it won't hurt anything."

"Then why did you ask?"

"Just wondering what kind of mess I have to clean up. I don't care if you did."

"If I knew that I would have filled you up."

"Too bad for you," she giggled.

I shut the camera off and turned to set it on the dresser. I went to the bathroom and got a towel from the rack. She smiled at the gesture and cleaned my mess from her body.

"I need a drink," I sighed. "You want something?"

"No, I think I'm going to get dressed and go."

I could tell she was regretting what we had just done. "You don't have to go."

"It's ok," she smiled. "You had your fun and so did I."

"So why end it now?"

"Gracin," she smiled. "You don't have to keep up this charade that you are actually a photographer and are going to get me some work. I didn't believe it for a minute."

"Autumn, I really do work in photography and advertising. I don't do the kind of work you are interested in but I can try and get you some work through a few contacts I know."

"It's ok," she sighed. "You don't have to go through that just for me. I'm not worth your time."

"How do you know what my time is worth?" I said annoyed. "I said I would try so that's what I'm going to do."

"Why?" she asked. "I'm just some girl you met in Hawaii and fucked in a hotel room. You don't know me from the next girl you are going to fuck."

"I guess that's just the kind of guy I am. When I say I'm going to do something then I at least try. Besides, I'm not the kind of guy that goes out and looks to fuck everything that walks. It may look that way but that's not how it is."

"I guess you might think that about me too after what we just did," she sighed.

"How about you let me show you that I'm not that way? Let me take you out to dinner and we can get to know each other a little better. Will you let me do that?"

"Yeah, I guess. Can I go back to my room and shower and get ready before we go out?"

"Of course. Meet me back at the bar where we met. What time is it?"

"430," she said quickly looking at the bedside clock.

"How long will it take for you to get cleaned up?"

"About an hour."

"Meet me at the bar at 6 and we can have dinner together. If you want to ditch me after dinner then I understand."

"Fair enough," she giggled. "See you at 6."

615 rolled around and I still hadn't seen any sign of Autumn anywhere. I was beginning to think she ditched me after all. I ordered another drink and decided that if she didn't show by the time I was finished with this one I would go out by myself. My drink arrived and I started to take a sip.

"Did you order two?" I heard a very familiar and sexy voice whisper in my ear.

"I did but I drank it," I smiled.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" Autumn laughed.

"It was going to be no good if I waited any longer. You want something?"

"Dinner," she smiled. "I'm starving."