Sometimes a Fantasy

Story Info
Two women await the return of their hypnotic Master.
1.7k words
4.06
36.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers

Annalisa's eyes fluttered as the finger gently traced the line of her collarbone, and she let out an involuntary whimper. She looked over at the clock. Just past seven. Not much longer to go.

They were playing the Teasing Game. Sam was away on business--he didn't take many business trips, but when the rare exceptions happened, she and Sue were left to their own devices. Except that they weren't, of course. Sam had a lot of imagination, two submissive women, and six years' worth of hypnotic triggers that he'd implanted. So even when she and Sue were left alone, Annalisa thought as she ran her hands along Sue's body, just where the hip met the thigh, they were still following orders. And they wouldn't have it any other way. The year since she'd had her "breakthrough" had been the happiest year of her life.

Sue shivered. "Nice one," she said, a bit of a quiver in her voice. They were both pretty wound up. The Teasing Game did that. Sam loved to watch them play, but Sue had made up the rules. "First, I caress you. I can't touch your breasts, I can't touch your pussy," she'd said, the first time they'd played. "Then, you caress me. Same thing." She'd smiled, the same smile she was wearing now while she traced a gentle circle around Annalisa's belly-button. "First one to touch herself loses, and has to perform a forfeit--winner's choice."

Annalisa had never been very good at the Teasing Game--losing had always been way too much fun--but tonight, they weren't playing to win. Sam had hypnotically reinforced the rules over the phone last night in his hotel room. Neither one of them was physically capable of touching the other's breasts or pussy, or their own, and both of them were absolutely incapable of orgasming until Sam said so.

When he got here, she was practically going to tackle him to the floor.

Annalisa shook her head a little to clear away the mental image, and realized it was her turn. She was definitely getting too horny to concentrate. She started to reach out, stopped, and leaned towards Sue. Once she was just a few inches away, she gently ran her mouth along Sue's ear, and was rewarded with a ragged moan. If they'd been playing by Sue's rules, Annalisa was pretty sure she would have won right there.

"Oh, that is...that is so unfair," Sue said.

"Totally legal," Annalisa said. "Took a bit of careful work leaning in so that our breasts didn't touch, but there's nothing in the rules that says I have to touch you with my hand."

Sue's eyes gleamed wickedly. "So that's how you want to play it, Lis? Well..." She started to lean in towards Annalisa, but the phone rang, interrupting her. "Oh, let the voicemail pick it up."

Annalisa glanced at the caller ID, and shook her head. "No, it's Sam." She picked up the phone as Sue headed over to the extension. "Hi, honey," she said, "trip going well?"

Sam sighed, and Annalisa heard frustration and apology in his tones. "I'm afraid not," he said. "The flight's been delayed, I'm going to be a while. Might even be morning, they're saying--the whole city of Buffalo is practically snowed in."

"Oh, no," Sue said. She tried to sound sympathetic, but both Sam and Annalisa could hear the absolute need in her voice. They'd been playing the Teasing Game for five hours now. Annalisa was just about ready to explode, and she was sure Sue felt the same way. And now who knew when Sam would get back?

Her only consolation was that Sam knew what they'd been up to. Sure enough, he said, "Don't worry, girls. I think I know something that can help pass the time a little quicker." He paused, and Annalisa felt her pulse quicken in anticipation. "Velvet curtain," he said.

*****

Annalisa wasn't sure how long she'd been under, but it must have been a long while, because when she woke up, Sam was there. She looked up from the couch where she'd been sprawled out, and he was there, already naked and waiting for her. She wanted to say hello, ask how his flight went, ask how the trip went, tell him she missed him, but five hours of pure sexual energy chose that moment to yawn up out of her subconscious, and she practically bruised herself falling to her knees and taking his cock into her mouth.

She bobbed up and down on the head of his cock, aware on some level that she was rubbing herself against his shin like a bitch in heat as she did so, but not caring. It just felt so good to suck on him, so good to slick up his thick dick with her saliva, she'd missed him so much the past few days...she let her tongue slide around the head of his cock, and moaned happily as she did so.

He didn't let her suck long. He pulled her off of his cock by her hair--she whimpered with a mix of pleasure and pain at the gorgeously intense sensation--and pulled her to her feet. "That's a good girl," he whispered in her ear, turning her around and bending her over the couch. Annalisa gave a long, shuddery moan of anticipation as Sam pressed the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy and just waited there, not thrusting, not moving, holding her steady with his hand and his power over her.

It didn't take long for Annalisa to beg. "Please," she whimpered, "please fuck me, oh fuck oh god I need it so bad, need your cock in my pussy, oh please fucking fuck me..." With each word, he slid it into her a bit more, pressing it deeper into her cunt, and she could feel her pussy contract around it. "Oh, oh fuck! Fuck! Yes, more, please more, please please please please..." Now he was balls deep into her, spreading her wide, and her begging was interspersed with animal grunts of pleasure. "Oh, please, unnnh, I, I, I...ohhh..." He pulled out now, then slid back into her, and the world just seemed to go red with pleasure. Annalisa wasn't sure whether her eyes were open or shut now, it felt like all her important senses were concentrated on her cunt, and all she could feel was pleasure. She flew just under the edge of orgasm as he fucked her, barely even conscious of anything around her. It was all just one big universe of pure joy, like every nerve in her body was alive with bliss, but Annalisa knew it could be even better if she begged more.

"Please," she said, her voice ragged as she swayed under his thrusts, "please may I come, please, Master, please please please Master please..." Calling him 'Master' made her so hot, and she knew he loved it, and she knew he'd let her come soon, but she needed to keep begging, the words now just a mindless babble of longing and need.

"Cum, slut," he said, and she was gone. The orgasm just went on, and on, and on, hammering away at her, like an engine had been switched on in her pussy and it just sent out waves and waves of pure fucking joy. She came, and for a while, she couldn't even remember what it was like to not be cumming, not be fucked by her Master, not be a good little slut who was getting her reward for begging like good girls did...

Everything sort of went white for a bit after that, because she didn't actually remember when she'd gone and gotten the strap-on. She was wearing it, and Sam was down on his hands and knees, but she couldn't quite connect the situation she was in to the one she last remembered. She let it slide off. That happened a lot after being hypnotized. It wasn't important. Sam was important, and he wanted her to pleasure him.

She went around in front of him, and knelt down in front of his face. Obligingly, he licked and sucked at her fake cock, lubing it up with his saliva. Just the sight of the thick, black rubber phallus jutting out from her pussy, and the way he lavished it with attention, made Annalisa's pussy wet again--and the fact that the dildo rubbed against her clit when he sucked it made it even better. After a moment, she pulled his head away and stepped around behind him.

The cock slid into his ass easily. She didn't make him beg. She wanted to take him roughly, by surprise, almost whether he wanted it or not (but she knew he did. She knew he loved being fucked up the ass, better even than...anything else.) She began to pound at him, feeling the cock slide into his ass (anything else?), feeling it press against her clit as she fucked him, hearing his soft whimpers of pleasure (what anything else?), feeling herself build towards another orgasm, reaching around to his cock (but her hand went...elsewhere), stroking (rubbing), gasping, moaning, feeling him build to orgasm after orgasm (multiple orgasms?), feeling wetness over her hand (wetness?), feeling him cum, and cum, and finally building to one, vast, mutual orgasm as they screamed in ecstacy together, and she clutched him to her tightly, closing her eyes and basking in the afterglow.

She opened her eyes. "Oh," she said, looking down at Sue.

Sue looked up at her. They both looked at the clock, which read 8:55. "Well," Sue said, "that explains a lot. Part of my brain was wondering where that strap-on was sliding into, but it just sort of..."

"Slid off, yeah. That happens a lot." Annalisa slowly slid the strap-on out of Sue's ass and staggered to the couch, flopping onto it. "Wow," she said, trying to restart her brain. "That man of mine."

Sue slumped down next to her. "He does have some good ideas. I just wish he could have been here to see it--for that matter, I wish I could have seen it. I mean, what was going on in my head was pretty damn hot, but I do wonder what it would look like if we weren't both hypnotized."

Annalisa gave an exhausted grin, and pointed across the room. A tiny red light was blinking on a digital video camera. "Looks like he'll have a little present for when he gets home."

Sue curled up on her lap. "Did I ever tell you how glad I was I met you?"

Annalisa smiled. "The feeling," she said, "is entirely mutual."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers