Sometimes Friends Need Love Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby, suck my cock," he said.

I licked it from top to bottom. Then took it back in my mouth.

I liked the way it tasted. I could taste the juices from my pussy all over his cock. I stood up to kiss him.

"I love when your lips taste like pussy," he said.

I reached down, rubbed my clit, and got my fingers all wet. I rubbed them on my lips and kissed him again. He kissed me back, passionately.

He turned me around again and pushed me down on the bed. My knees were at the edge of the bed. I laid my chest down on the bed and stuck my ass in the air. Tim grabbed both my hips and thrust his cock into me, he started fucking me hard. I loved it.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," I grunted with each thrust. "God yes, it feels so good," I said breathlessly.

"Fuck me, god yes, fuck, fuck, god yes, fuck me," I cried with each thrust. I didn't realize how loud I was getting.

"That's it baby, take my cock," said Tim .

"God yes," I moaned. "Give it to me, give it to meeeee."

I felt my orgasm start to build. It was radiating from my pussy.

"Fuck, don't stop, I'm cumming. Fuck me, god yes, fuck," I moaned.

He started fucking me harder and faster. My orgasm washed over me.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned.

"You like that?" Tim teased.

"Fuck yes," I replied.

"Your not done yet," he said.

I climbed off the bed and got back on my knees. I took his cock back in my mouth.

"Cum for me," I breathed around it.

I again wrapped my lips around it and started pumping it with my hands. It was slick from my pussy and orgasm. I loved the way it tasted.

He grabbed my head and tried to guide me. I removed his hand.

"Nu uh, I'm doing this," I said.

I pushed him down to a sitting position on the bed. I continued sucking him. After about a minute I felt his body start to stiffen. Then I felt his cock start to pulse. Stream after stream of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could.

As I swallowed the last drop I looked up at him and with my best temptress grin said, "mmmmm..."

We looked at the clock. We'd been fucking for 45 minutes. Brian must have been home, had he heard us?

Tim zipped up his pants, realized they were soaked and took them off.

"What the hell," he shrugged and stripped to his boxers.

I was standing there naked with nothing but my skirt bunched up around my waist.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and a t shirt. Tim went to leave the room.

"Nu uh," I told him. I have to wear shorts, you have to wear a shirt.

He looked at me. "What?" He said obviously confused.

"I'm not used to wearing panties around the house. The shorts make me feel funny. So if I have to be dressed, you do," I explained.

"Seriously?" he asked..

"Kinda," I said. "Or, I could wear just a t shirt like usual," I suggested.

"Ok, t shirt it is, but I bet Brian would love you without panties."

I gave Tim a little swat. We got dressed. Tim put on a t shirt with his boxers. I put on a pair of very tight running shorts and a t shirt. We headed to the kitchen. Brian had the table set and dinner ready when we got there.

"Well, I didn't know this was going to be a pajama party, I bet you two are hungry," laughed Brian.

Whoops. I'd forgotten he'd probably be home. I wonder how much he heard. We weren't very quiet.

Tim and I gave each other a small grin. "You bet," Tim said.

Everything looks delicious," I said. "Thank you."

We all sat down for dinner.

Brian teased us a little more "so seems you guys had a great day."

"All Barb," said Tim, throwing me under the bus, and taking a big mouthful of chicken.

"Oh," laughed Brian and said to no one in particular . "I'm jealous. Married for three years and still your wife feels that way about you. I don't think my wife felt that way even on our honeymoon."

Then to me, "may I ask what brought that on?"

"You may not," I responded.

We all laughed and changed the subject to normal day conversation.

After dinner Brian and Tim cleaned up I headed to the bathroom. When I got there I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair had that just fucked look. I hadn't really fixed it after. My shorts clung to my ass like a second skin, again, covered more than my bathing suit but for some reason, in my home, I felt they exposed more. My t shirt clung to my curves and left little to the imagination. I thought about changing, but decided 'what the hell'.

After dinner we went about doing our stuff. For some reason I was very aware of the guys watching me. Every time I moved their attention shifted to me. It wasn't obvious. No one gawked but subtlety they looked. I found the attention making me horny. I wondered how much I had their attention.

I got up, walked to the kitchen, then I bent over, straight legged, and picked something up. I glanced back, yup, both guys were checking out my ass. I felt a gush of warmth spread through my body.

Tim suggested we watch a movie. We all agreed and sat down on the couch, me in the middle. I put my head on Tim's shoulders and tucked my legs up under me. I noticed Brian checking out my legs and ass all through the movie. When I stood up I noticed them both watching me walk away. Brian said something to Tim. I couldn't hear it, but they both laughed.

When the movie ended, I was feeling hot and flushed. I wanted to get Tim into bed.

"Ok, I'm off to bed," I said hoping Tim would get the hint.

"I'll be in in a little while," said Tim. "I'm going to stay up with Brian for a few."

"Ok," I responded and headed for the bedroom.

I pulled off my shorts and climbed into bed. I was restless. I was thinking about men checking me out. About Brian checking me out. Even my husband, who's seen me hundreds of times was still checking out my ass.

I wondered what would happen if I actually showed Brian my ass. My hands slowly rubbed my breasts. I thought back to sitting on the couch. Both Brian and Tim were sexy men. I thought about how they smelled. As I caressed my nipples one hand slid south over my stomach down to my pussy.

I'd often masturbate, but it was mostly to faceless men. Tonight I couldn't get the picture of Brian and Tim out of my head. I found my clit and softly let my fingers trail over it. I reached past it and rubbed the lips, they were wet. With my fingers wet I spread my juices over my clit and started rubbing. It felt great. I closed my eyes and imagined being between Brian and Tim, my ass exposed, a hand touching me. I moaned.

I could feel the warmth growing inside of me. I inserted two fingers in my pussy while keeping my palm on my clit. The orgasm washed over me. Not intense, just warm and slow. I rested my head back and sucked my fingers clean. I always did after I masturbate. I like the way they tasted.

Just then Tim came in the room. He stripped off his clothes, climbed into bed and laid next to me.

"I love you," he said.

"Any special reason," I teased him.

"Well, for one, being so good to my friend," he responded.

"Anytime," I said. "Brian's a good guy, he just made a bad choice."

Tim leaned in to kiss me. I wondered.... No need to wonder.

"Mmmm, someone's been busy," he teased.

Being caught kind of got me going again.

"Well, now that you're here, you can do it right," I said.

He took the hint. He pulled me in his arms and kissed me. We made love and fell asleep.

The next few weeks were uneventful. Well kind of. I kept thinking about being checked out, especially by Tim and Brian. I was very aware of when I was being looked at. It made my skin feel warm. Brian was a sweet and extremely attentive house guest. He'd often have dinner ready when we got home, he helped clean up, and even did laundry. Nothing inappropriate. Just helpful and sweet.

I may have worn tighter and shorter shorts. I may have gone out of my way to make sure Brian could check out my ass. I may have masturbated a bit more, and attacked Tim a few times. Maybe.

"What's got into you?" Tim would ask.

"Why? You complaining?" I would ask.

He wasn't

One day instead of my normal running shorts I switched to a pair of soft sleep shorts. They covered maybe half my ass. I wondered how Tim would react.

When he saw me put them on his only reaction was, "those are cute."

I thanked him and wondered what Brian would think. Brian's reaction was strange but for some reason I really liked it. Instead of complimenting me, he gave the compliment to Tim.

"Wow, your wife is beautiful," he said.

I got forward, "you like the new shorts?" I teased.

"I love them," he said. "But you'd look great in anything."

Then Tim surprised me, "she looks great in anything, she looks great in nothing. Let's face it, I'm a lucky man."

"I bet she does," said Brian. "I bet she does."

That night I attacked Tim.

Another night I decided to wear a crop top with those shorts. My heart was beating in my stomach as I walked into the room Tim and Brian were sitting in.

"Hi babe," said Tim, not even reacting to what I was wearing.

Brian, on the other hand, noticed. He just looked for a moment, not saying anything. Then he turned to Tim, "I hate you."

Tim laughed.

One time when they were both in the kitchen. I'd just gotten out of the shower and my skin was still damp. I needed to get my brush out of the other room. I knew Tim and Brian were out there.

I pulled on a tiny silk robe I own and nothing else. The robe barely covered my ass. I'm sure my nipples were displayed by the thin material.

I walked out and felt both their eyes on me. No one said anything to me. Brian whispered something to Tim. Tim laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing," said Tim. "Brian just wants to know how a jerk like me got such a hot wife."

"What did you tell him," I laughed.

"The truth, you suffered brain damage as a child," he said and quickly ducked as I threw a washrag at him.

"Well, maybe Brian will appreciate me if you don't," I pouted.

"Trust me," said Tim. "Brian appreciates you. All he seems to talk about is how amazing you are. "

I looked at Brian. He shrugged his shoulders.

"And you say?" I asked Tim.

"I say he's right and I'm the luckiest man in the world," said my husband.

The whole exchange made me feel pretty, wanted, and comfortable with the amount of skin I was showing.

I went back in the bedroom and put on my shortest sleep shorts and a crop top. When I was dressed I headed to the living room. The boys were on the couch getting ready to watch a show we'd saved. They saved me a place between them. I sat as I usually do. I laid my head on Tim's shoulder and tucked my legs up under me.

The show started. I'd been working all day, absentmindedly I reached down to rub my foot.

"I'll do that," offered Brian, taking my foot in his hands.

Tim looked over but didn't say anything. Brian started massaging both my feet. I turned a bit. My head on Tim's lap, my feet on Brian's lap.

"Mmmm," I sighed. Brian's hands felt great. He'd pick up one foot and work on it, then do the same with the other. After he finished my foot he started sliding up my leg to my calf. I didn't stop him. I saw Tim watching, he didn't stop him either.

Brian's hands climbed higher and higher on my legs. First my calves, then my knees, then my lower thighs. I could feel my pussy getting wet as his hands worked their way up my legs.

Then I moved my foot in his lap. I realized I'd brushed his cock and it was hard. As he'd work on one leg he'd drop my other foot where it brushed his cock. I didn't move them towards his cock, I didn't pull them away either.

I'm sure Tim saw and didn't say a thing.

When the show was over we headed to bed. When we were in the bedroom I turned to Tim. I wondered what his reaction was going to be. I assumed he was going to tell me I went to far.

Instead Tim took me in his arms and kissed me.

"You are the sweetest, most beautiful woman in the world," he said. "Thank you for being so good to me, and thank you for being so good to my friend.

I felt loved. "It's easy being good to Brian. He is a sweetie and treats me with love. I will miss him when he moves out." Then I added, "I'm a lucky girl to have two such wonderful men to care for me."

Tim kissed me. He guided me towards the bed. He lifted my top up over my head. I raised my arms to help him. Then easily he pulled me down on the bed and kissed me. Again we made slow, tender love. It was amazing, but during the sex I also wondered what Brian would be like in bed.

It was Saturday, Brian had finally found a place to live and was ready to move out. As a thank you Brian had offered to take us to dinner. He picked one of the best restaurants in the city.

Tim and I were getting ready.

"I don't know what to wear," I pouted.

"What about the red dress?" He suggested.

The red dress? I thought. That's pretty revealing. In fact it was the most revealing dress I owned. I wondered what Brian would think. I wondered why Tim would suggest it, well, only a little. He loved me in the red dress.

The red dress was a short, halter style, wrap around dress. It barely covered my ass. I couldn't wear a bra with it so it revealed what cleavage I had, the back was open from neck to just above the crack of my ass. Basically it was me and the dress. I chose a cute little pink thong to wear with it.

Tim was done dressing before me. As I walked into the living room he and Brian were standing there talking and having a drink. They both stopped talking and looked at me.

"Do I look ok?" I asked and did a little spin for them.

"Ok?" said Tim. "We are the two luckiest men on the planet to be seen with such a beautiful woman."

Brian said, "you look amazing. We don't deserve you."

"Well, you two don't look so bad yourselves," I said. "I can't think of two handsomer men I would want to be seen with.

They did look great. Both in pants, collared shirts, and jackets. Between them there was a smell of musk, wood, and spice. They smelled good.

We grabbed an Uber and headed out to the restaurant. The three of us got in the back seat. It was a little crowded but I liked being squeezed between them. They both put their arms up and around me so there was more room. I cuddled in between them feeling safe, loved, attractive, and flirty.

When we got to the restaurant we all climbed out of the car. Brian first. He reached out a hand to help me out.

It's not easy exiting the middle seat in a car. I totally flashed him my panties as I climbed out.

"You're beautiful," he said as I stood next to him, and he kissed me on the cheek.

"What was that for," Tim asked.

Brian whispered something to him. Tim laughed and said, "ok, well no wonder she deserved a kiss."

They both laughed. I felt a flush of warmth in my cheeks but also in my pussy.

Dinner was great. The guys were super attentive towards me. They made me feel sexy, safe, and loved. I was eating it up.

As we exited the restaurant and waited for our Uber I looked at the guys.

"Thank you for tonight. I had a wonderful time. Any woman would be proud to be with two such amazing men and I'm one of them,".

I pulled Tim to me and kissed him on the lips, "thank you babe, I had an amazing evening."

Then I looked at Brian. Still holding Tim's hand I pulled Brian to me. He offered me a cheek. I used my other hand to turn his face. I kissed him on the lips too.

"You've been a wonderful guest. Thank you for the way you make me feel and such a perfect night out," I said.

"I'm happy you had fun," said Brian. "You and Tim have been so good to me."

"One bad thing though, " he said. "You've made me realize that I will never find the perfect woman, you're here with Tim.

I kissed him again. "Awwww, you are so sweet. You'll find the right person. It'll just take longer than three months."

"Ouch," he laughed. "Well, from now on you can screen them."

"Ok, I'm not done enjoying myself yet," I said. "Let's go home and open a bottle of wine. This is the last night my two handsome men will be taking care of me.

Just then our Uber pulled up. Again we all climbed in the back. Me between them. The seat was lower in this one. When I squeezed in my dress pulled almost up to my waist. My panties were very visible and I couldn't tug my dress down.

"Dammit," I said.

Tim laughed. "looks perfect to me," he said. "How 'bout you Brian?"

Brian gave me a warm smile. "She always looks perfect." Then he looked kind of sad and thoughtful. "You've been great these last few weeks. I really appreciate you guys taking care of me. I really did not want to be alone."

I looked at him and kissed him just to the side of his lips, "You're very special to us. We love you."

We got to the house and got out of the Uber. My dress was around my waist.

"I don't even know why I wore a dress," I joked.

"I hope you didn't do it for us," Tim quipped. "I think your panties are cute."

"And your friend?" I reminded him that Brian could see too.

"I know my friend and I'm sure he enjoyed seeing your panties as well." Tim laughed. "After all he has to have some luck.

"That true Brian?" I teased. "You need to get lucky?"

"Well, you've set my standards pretty high, so I'm not sure if I'll ever get that lucky," he responded.

"Awwww, that's so sweet," I said. Then to Tim, "wasn't that sweet?

"Brian's always been sweet on you. Why not, you're perfect," he replied.

"Awwww," I said. Then I gave Tim a kiss on the lips. .

Then I turned to Brian, "and you deserve one too." And I kissed him also.

I was feeling really special with my two special men taking care of me.

We got in house and Brian opened some wine. We all sat on the couch to drink it. I took off my heels and started rubbing my foot.

"I'll do that," said Brian.

He reached down and pulled my feet up in his lap and started rubbing them. My head fell on Tim's lap.

"Mmmmm," I moaned. "That feels so good."

Then I remembered my dress. I'm sure my panties were on full display. I giggled. "Are you just trying to look up my dress and see my panties?"

Brian laughed, "well, it's certainly a side benefit."

I didn't move. In a playful voice I said to Tim, "I think your friend is trying to look up my panties."

Tim laughed, "well can you blame him?"

I looked at Brian, "should I blame you?"

"I might be a little guilty," he chuckled.

"Bad boy," I teased, but did nothing to stop him.

Then I remembered something. (Brian had started working on my calves.)

"What pictures of me have you shown Brian," I asked Tim.

"Ummm,.. nothing special," he said. It was very unconvincing.

Tim's hands were doing my knees down to my feet and back. It felt wonderful.

"Nothing special," I looked at Brian, he looked away. "Doesn't sound like nothing special to me."

" Briiiiaaannnn?" I said his name long. "Do you have something to tell me?"

"Who me, ummm no" he said unconvincingly.

I rubbed my head in Tim's lap. "You better come clean, or I'm going to let Brian live here and make you move out," I joked.

"Ok, ok," said Tim. "I may have shown him some vacation pictures."

"Ummm... which vacation pics?" I asked.

We had gone to Belize and had a very private cabana. We had bathing suit pics, lingerie pics, and nude pics.

"Umm.., Belize?" Tim replied.

I should have been mad but I wasn't. Actually the thought kind of turned me on.

"Ohhh? Which ones?" I pushed.

"Ummm.... all of them?" he said in a questioning voice hoping I wasn't mad.

"All of them!, I exclaimed. "Well, I guess it's no big deal he's looking up my dress at my panties, is it."

Brian started working on my thighs.

"Did you like what you saw," I asked. I was definitely feeling flirty, also a little horny.