Sometimes Harder is Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

Penny knew what that hand was moving towards. Again she found herself half-regretting her choice of clothing. The short pleated skirt offered no obstacle to his hand as he stroked her thighs. Despite her initial mental "No", Penny said nothing, made no effort to stop him as his hand moved on her thigh. The black hole inside her grew as she made no effort to halt his hand as it slid slowly upwards, teasing her, caressing her, moving between her legs. That black hole inside her expanded as, without a pause, he stroked up her inner thighs, working upwards to brush her panties, to touch her at the juncture of her thighs.

She found herself glad that she'd worn the panties Terri had given her. In that same moment, Penny realized then that she was going to let him touch her there. She was scared, but wasn't going to say no.

"Ooohhhhhh." Penny shivered and moaned out loud, the combination of his mouth on her breast and his hand caressing her at the most sensitive part of her body sending a new wave of excitement and pleasure rushing through her. Her body felt hot everywhere, sensitive and tinglingly aware of every caress, every touch. She was acutely aware of that heated liquid pleasure centered at that part of her that his fingers brushed. The same pleasure her own fingers gave her but more acute, more exciting. She wanted him to continue and at the same time she was afraid of letting him go on, afraid of what might happen, the fear and the pleasure mingling in an exquisite combination that held her helpless.

Again she opened her mouth, again she intended to tell Eric to stop. She placed one of her hands on his where he cupped her between her thighs. Her mouth opened to protest, a protest that was cut short as she heard a loud groan. She glanced around and saw what was happening on the bed in front of the small window. One of the guys had been making love with the girl there as the other watched. Penny glanced around just as the two guys changed places, one withdrawing and lifting himself from her, the second moving over the girl and entering her.

Penny moaned herself, her body shivering as she watched the guy's cock position itself and then slide into the girl, who made no protest, who seemed to welcome the second guy. What must that feel like, Penny wondered to herself, to have two guys like that, taking turns making love to you? And to be watched while it happened, for the girl's head had turned towards Penny. Their eyes locked. The girl looked at Penny, her eyes widening, her mouth opening wide as she was entered by the second guy. Penny found herself unable to tear her eyes away, trying to imagine what that felt like.

Her hand felt Eric's moving. She looked down. She looked down to see Eric's mouth latched to one of her breasts while between her legs, Eric's hand was pressed firmly upwards against her panties. His fingers there, separated from her flesh by only the thin black lace, drove her half-crazy. Embarrassingly, Penny could feel her own flooding wetness as his fingers pressed against her. From the way his fingers were pressing against her, she was sure Eric could feel that wetness too.

Fuzzy from the unaccustomed alcohol she'd drunk, Penny's nervous system was overloaded with the visual and sensory excitement, excitement that she didn't want to stop. Now, she wasn't even sure how to stop it. She continued watching the three on the bed, the second guy moving on the girl, moving vigorously now, grunting and groaning, the girl making little noises. Again, Penny wondered what it would be like to be her. For a moment, Penny could see herself as the girl on the bed and the thought was terrifying.

Terrifying and strangely exciting.

Eric's mouth chose that moment to abandon her breast and return to kissing her, harsher now on hers, more forceful, his tongue probing her mouth, exploring her, tasting her, meeting her tongue and forcing it to do as he desired. As he kissed her, he lifted her and turned her so that her back was now resting firmly up against the back of the couch. Seated as she was, Penny could clearly see the guy next to her and his girlfriend now. She was kneeling on the floor before him, her head bent forwards over his lap, her mouth engulfing his cock as her head slowly bobbed up and down. Her top was open, her bra pushed up, her breasts completely exposed. Penny realized with a shock that that was how she must look, her halter top pushed up and out of the way, her breasts exposed to anyone who cared to look.

The girl next to her looked.

Penny could see she was smiling around the cock that filled her mouth. That girl could see everything Eric was doing to her, just as Penny could see what she was doing to her boyfriend. Eric's arm slid behind her, held her as his mouth came down on her breast again. Eric's hand under her skirt was equally as firm and possessive as he touched her there. Beside her, the guy's head was turned to look at her, the girl was looking up at her, both smiling. Both looking at her breasts. Both looking at Eric's hand under her skirt.

Penny found herself gasping, breathing hard, almost moaning as Eric's fingers toyed with her, pressed against her panties. Looking at the couple next to her, Penny could see the girl's head slowly bobbing. She could see the guy's cock, so hard and erect, disappearing into the girl's mouth, then emerging, shining with her saliva, right next to her, so close she could have reached out and touched it.

On the bed, Penny watched a sudden flurry of movement as the girl was repositioned on her hands and knees. Now she was taking two cocks at once, one guy kneeling behind her thrusting himself into her, the other sitting back as she took him into her mouth. Oh my God! Penny's mind whirled. Her turmoil of thought was interrupted as Eric's mouth and hands lifted from her. He urged her off the couch and onto the floor in the gap between the two couches and the bed. Almost before she had time to think about what was happening, Penny found herself lying on her back on what seemed to be a soft rug in the center of the small room, couches to either side, the bed by her head, the door at her feet.

It didn't seem to matter to much that she was naked from the waist up. Eric was half over her, kissing her, his head blocking Penny's view of the others in the room, his tongue thrusting deep inside her mouth while his hand cupped and lightly squeezed and caressed her breasts before moving downwards to raise the hem of her little skirt, brush the pleated material upwards to her waist, exposing her little black lace panties to his eyes. His hand moved to circle on her taut stomach, kneading her muscles, adding to her heightened anticipation. His hand moved from her stomach to her inner thighs, sliding over her sensitive skin, returning to her panties, bringing a heartfelt moan from her as he once more touched her sensitive flesh through the thin lace.

He teased her sensitive flesh with his fingertips, tracing the outline of that most intimate part of her, sending little ripples and shivers of exquisite pleasure through her body, bringing a further flood of hot wetness that she knew must be soaking her panties. She could feel the material clinging to her. Her legs seemed to part for his hand of their own accord now, spreading wider, her hips twitching and lifting jerkily with her growing excitement.

Eric's mouth left hers, licked her neck, nibbled and sucked, moved down to her shoulder, then to her breast, drawing another moan from her as he sucked on the sensitive nipple again, swollen and hard. Penny welcomed the almost painful pleasure of his lips tugging at it, his mouth engulfing her breast, his tongue swirling across her skin. Arching her back, Penny tried to push more of her small breast into her mouth, her hands holding his head to her chest with a strength and eagerness that surprised her. Eyes looking up, she could see the girl beside her, still kneeling before her boyfriend, taking his cock into her mouth, her head moving. The bed by her head was squeaking in a steady rhythm. Although she could no longer see what was happening up there, she could hear the girl, moaning. Moaning like Terri.

She could feel Eric's hand roving over her body as she watched the girl beside her. Eric's hand was exploring her thighs, her stomach, always returning to brush her panties, to brush and tease her through her now-wet through panties. Penny could hear herself breathing hard, her body reacting to his touch seemingly of its own accord, her hips lifting from the floor, searching for his hand as his touch lightened, moved away. His mouth moved across her breasts yet again, sucking, licking, nibbling, drawing on her nipples until Penny wanted to do more than moan.

As if sensing her rising excitement, Eric circled his hand on her flat stomach, but this time continuing downwards. His fingers slid under the small black lace panties, easing his fingers still further down to cup her between her legs. That first touch of his hand on her pussy sent shivers racing through Penny's entire body. One of his fingers probed inwards, pressing between slippery labial lips which parted easily for it, finding her entrance, probing, pushing and then very gently entering her.

Penny's mouth opened wide, her legs spreading themselves further apart seemingly of their own accord. Waves of sensation roiled her body as his fingertip eased its way inside her. His lips abandoned her breast to once more find her mouth, to kiss her again. Now she kissed him back eagerly, moaning softly into his mouth as his finger delicately probed her pussy, his large strong hand moved on her sensitive flesh, his finger probed deeper inwards, each touch one of exquisite pleasure, each touch a new and shockingly intimate experience.

Penny knew that things were going too far. No, they weren't going too far. They'd gone too far but she knew she had already almost lost the ability to say no to him, to stop him. She didn't care. She moaned when his finger withdrew from inside her, a soft moan of disappointment which was replaced by a shocked gasp as his hand unexpectedly eased her little lace panties downwards, off her hips, jerking them all the way down to her knees. The feel of the night air on her exposed skin brought a sudden jolt of trepidation. Her exposure, her near nakedness created a surging excitement within her.

His hand continued to work her panties downwards. Heedless of any audience, Penny found she had no will to resist, even that she was aiding him, drawing one leg up, freeing her own foot, leaving her panties hanging from one ankle as she turned towards him, eager for his hand to touch her again. His hand did. Penny moaned yet again as his finger renewed its thickly probing entry, sliding inwards until his hand cupped her mound, squeezing her sensitive flesh, his finger a strange yet exciting intrusion deep within her. She moved one hand down to rest on his, feeling the muscles move as his finger explored her, feeling his finger moving inside her, her other hand brushing his hair as he once more suckled at her breasts. It felt good. Really really good. So good that Penny forgot about everyone else in the room, only that she and Eric existed.

"You're beautiful," Eric breathed, looking down at her almost-naked body. She lay before him, on display, every inch of her offered up to his eyes and his touch. Penny was all too aware of her near nakedness, her halter top crumpled around her neck, her skirt a mere belt around her waist, her panties hanging from one ankle. She was on display not only to Eric, anyone else in the room who looked would see her. Penny didn't care as she looked up at Eric. All she cared for was that she was offering herself to him. It was an offering that he took renewed advantage of with his mouth and his hands. After what seemed an eternity of rising excitement, his hand withdrew from her once more. Penny made a disappointed little sound.

Eric laughed softly. "Just wait, don't be so impatient," his voice murmured.

It took Penny a moment to realize that as he spoke, he was stripping off his jeans and underwear, that he was now naked from the waist down. His t-shirt followed. He was completely naked beside her. They were both as good as naked in the center of the small room with half a dozen others around them. Penny had never felt more exposed and embarrassed in her life.

She'd never felt more excited.

His hand took hers, guided it to his erect and now blatantly exposed cock. Her fingers touched him there for the first time, grasped him gently, shockingly hot and hard, silk over a thick steely core. She shivered at the feel of him, so solid and so hard under her fingers, so strange, so exciting. And, with all that the feel of his rigid length under her fingers implied, threatening. She knew what he must want and it frightened her. Terrified her. Excited her. He felt so big, so big and hard.

"That's it Penny, oh yeah, that's it. Stroke it gently," Eric whispered.

Penny felt the hard shaft she clasped in her hand throb under her fingers. Instinctively, not really knowing what to do, she began to move her hand slowly up and down on his length, feeling him stir at her touch.

"That's it, yeah, that's good" Penny heard him whisper encouragement. "That's so good, keep doing it like that." Tentatively, not quite sure of what she was doing but knowing he was enjoying it, Penny's hand stroked him slowly, gently, uncertainly.

Timidly.

"You've never done this before, have you?" His voice was a whisper in her ear.

Looking up at him, her heart pounding wildly, Penny shook her head, an almost imperceptible little shake. "No, no I haven't," she whispered. She had never done anything like this in her life, let alone in a room with other people able to watch her, able to hear her. Her heart pounded as she realized they were being watched. She was being watched, just as she'd watched those others earlier. Now the guy who'd been getting a blowjob next to her was watching her as his girlfriend lay on the couch on her back while he toyed with her, his eyes on Penny. His eyes met hers. He smiled, winked. Penny's heart pounded, embarrassment flushed her cheeks bright red.

But her hand kept on stroking Eric's length as his finger teased her pussy. Teased her and then gently probed inwards again, bringing a moaning gasp from her lips. That moan, the look on her face, brought a smile to Eric's as she looked back at him. A smile that warmed her heart, that made her melt. Penny melted around his finger.

His hand renewed its intimate exploration of her body, bringing another little gasp, and then another and another from Penny. Bringing an involuntary spreading wider of her legs for his hand. Bringing that melting heat and wetness where he explored her. She found herself wanting to see what she was holding, to really look at this strange male appendage that was so hard and erected in her hand. Eric seemed to sense her curiosity.

He half rolled backwards, his arm lifting and turning Penny so that now he lay on his back and she lay on her side, her head resting on his broad shoulder, one of her legs on his. His hand urged her head to move across and onto his chest. Now, in the dim light, she gazed down at the erect cock she timidly clasped in her hand. She'd seen pictures. Like any girl she'd been curious, but this was the first real cock she'd actually seen. The first she'd seen close up. The first she had ever held in her hand.

The sight riveted her.

After a long pause, she resumed stroking him slowly, watching the motion of her hand on his rigid length, feeling the hardness beneath her fingers, the contours, the heat, the velvet soft skin, the swollen head, those raised veins, the way his skin moved as her fingers gently stroked him. Penny raised herself a little, the better to see him, to see his full length, to see every inch of him. Her heart seemed to swell in her chest, after choking her as she looked at the sheer size of him. So long and thick. So hard. Her fingers couldn't even circle him completely when she held him. Below his shaft she saw his testicles, large and rounded, fascinating to look at.

Eric brushed his fingers through her hair as she stroked him. He seemed to be enjoying her shy hesitancy, savoring and enjoying the anticipated pleasure to come, drawing it out for as long as possible. His hand pressed lightly against the back of her head, urging her head downwards towards his cock. Penny's heart pounded wildly as she suddenly realized what he was looking for from her. Now it didn't seem quite as shocking as it had earlier in the evening. But still, she wasn't quite sure what to do. Her eyes moved to look the girl beside her, kneeling above her boyfriend, once more hard at work, her mouth engulfing the guy's cock. She watched for a long moment, watched her head bobbing, her lips moving, sliding on the guy's shaft. It didn't look so hard to do.

It was just, she'd never done it before.

Eric seemed to sense the cause of her hesitancy. His hand ceased to stroke her hair, instead easing her head around to look at him. A light kiss to her lips, another caress as she half lay on him, her naked breasts pressing against his chest.

"You've never done this before either have you?" His whisper was barely audible.

"No." Penny gave her head a little shake.

"Just open your mouth wide and let it in, then use your lips on the shaft and lick it with your tongue." He grinned. "When you get used to that, start moving your mouth on it and suck on it at the same time. Kind of like a big lollipop."

"Uh-huh." That sounded dumb.

"You ready to give it a try now."

"Ummmm ... Okay." Penny's hesitant whisper. "Ummm..."

Still slowly stroking Eric's cock with one hand, Penny inched her head downwards towards it, until she was stroking him right in front of her face. Still hesitant, she inched a little closer, delicately touching the tip of Eric's cock with her lips, her tongue flickering out to lap him lightly. She tasted him with her tongue, a flickering touch with just the top before she drew her head back, licking her lips. To her surprise, his cock tasted just like the rest of him, maybe a little more salty. Greatly daring now, she moved her head forward and this time, as she lightly kissed the tip of his cock, her tongue flickered out and slid around him.

"That's it Penny." Eric encouraged her.

Heart beating hard, Penny touched the tip of Eric's cock with her lips, before rather shakily opening her mouth wide and taking the head of his cock very carefully into her mouth. The head brushed between her lips, slid into her mouth easily. She felt him resting on her tongue, inside her mouth. Her lips closed on his shaft, her tongue slid around him, licking him as she lowered her head a little without thinking. He was slightly salty, a little bitter and tangy. She found to her surprise she liked the taste of him.

"Jesus Penny, that's it," Eric groaned. "Oh fuck that's good."

Penny realized he wasn't whispering anymore. She found she didn't really care. His hand pushed lightly at the back of her head, urging her mouth downwards on him.

"Jesus Penny, that's it, oh yeah, yeah, suck on it," Eric groaned.

Penny was enjoying his excitement now, enjoying his ready response to what she was doing to him, happy her inexperience wasn't showing. It was, but to Eric, Penny's inexperience was as exciting as everything else about her. He strained upwards as his hands held her head, jerkily moving his cock in her mouth, sliding in and out between her lips. Penny stayed still, let him move, her tongue sliding across his shaft, sucking lightly on him, tasting the saltiness of him as his cockhead moved across her tongue, moved inside her mouth.

Her hand held him, guiding him to her mouth. As he relaxed downwards, she remembered the actions of the girl next to her on the couch, her head bobbing up and down. She began an imitative motion, sliding her head forward and back, her tongue sliding and licking his shaft at the same time. After a short period of familiarization on Penny's part, the two of them adopted a slow and steady rhythm. Eric's hips lifted and fell, his cock sliding gently in and out of Penny's mouth, his hands holding and guiding her head. For her part, Penny let his cock slide in, then, after he slid back, she would bob her head downwards and then back again, her lips sucking on his shaft as her tongue slid around the swollen head, exploring the shape of him.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers