Sometimes Life Imitates Art Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband & wife morph from incest videos to the real thing.
3.9k words
4.61
164.6k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chagey
chagey
53 Followers

The next day my wife was up and out of bed before me. As I wandered down stairs I was hit with the aromas of bacon and coffee. Pam was bustling around the kitchen when I entered. The kids were sitting at the island watching her create.

When she saw me she gave me a great big kiss and hug. They were passionate enough to make the kid's bitch and moan 'gross'. "Good morning magnificent husband, sit and I will feed you as well as your children"

Megan had a smirk on her face as she commented "Someone did a good job last night and is getting rewarded." Nate replied with a "Huh?" I shot her a look.

The rest of the day I tackled jobs that had been on my to-do list forever. Sometime in the afternoon while passing through the kitchen I got a little flustered. The video that we had watched last night was just sitting there. I figured that Pam was returning it today as we wouldn't have time to watch the rest before it was due; to bad. I put the movie in a plastic bag to maintain at least a modicum of discretion. I had no clue to where the kids were. When I went by again later the tape was gone.

Over the next three weeks we didn't rent anything. We didn't need to. We fucked like rabbits telling each other our old masturbatory fantasies involving our parents. I find that getting to know how a sex partner's fantasies work is the most incredibly erotic thing. We progressed from sharing old fantasies to creating new scenarios where either Pam or I got involved with our respective parent.

As the novelty wore off I suggested we go out this coming weekend and pick up another movie. Unfortunately my wife had made plans for us with friends. It would be another two weeks before we could watch something.

When my wife arrived home at noon on Saturday from running errands all morning she surreptitiously told me that she had managed to stop by the video store. She slipped me the package and told me to take it into the office for safe keeping. When I was away from prying eyes I took out the box and I became semi-erect. 'Family Tree'. Reading the back blurb confirmed that it was an incest theme. And then I realized she had made a mistake. She had brought home a DVD. What a disappointment. I stashed it away and went out to tell her.

I found both Pam and Megan walking out the front door. They yelled at me that they were going shopping and would be back later. Great, when the women in my life went out on an all afternoon shopping expedition it usually cost me a hefty sum.

I kept myself busy by making dinner until Nate cruised in just before the girls did. There was a huge flurry of packages and chatter between Pam and Megan until they both disappeared into my daughter's room.

After dinner both of the kids went out; Nate to a friends and Megan to the movies. Once they were out the door, my wife sidled up to me and kissed me deeply. "Well my husband, are you ready to be evil?" As she asked she ran her hand over my crotch.

I told her about the mix up and that we couldn't watch the movie she brought home. Her reaction was "So what's the problem? The kids aren't home and won't be for hours. We'll just play in the living room. Go find a blanket to lay on the floor and something for us to drink. Take your time; I won't be ready for about an hour." I raised my eyebrows quizzically. "I want to make myself beautiful for you. Trust me; I'll be worth the wait." With that, she turned and disappeared up the stairs.

I quickly jumped into the downstairs shower and then threw on a robe. After grabbing the movie, throwing a bottle of white wine into an ice bucket and putting together a cheese tray, I headed for the living room. I moved the coffee table and spread a comforter across the floor before going around the room lighting as many candles as I could find. When done, I sat on the floor leaning against the couch sipping wine while I waited for Pam. It wasn't long.

I nearly dropped my glass on the floor when she arrived. As she came towards me I drank her in. She wore a beautiful matching fine see-thru lace bra and thong panty in a deep plum color. Her legs were incased in black opaque stay-up nylons. Billowing behind her was an open gossamer floor length robe of the same color as the lingerie. It hid nothing. To complete the look, she had three inch pumps on her feet. My manhood started to harden.

Once she reached the blanket she struck a pose and that's when I noticed. Through the lace of her panties I could tell that she had shaved herself. I had been at her for years to try it and her retort was always "someday'. My erection was complete.

"You like?" she asked.

All I could do was nod.

She draped herself across the blanket beside me and asked for a glass of wine. As we drank she told me that she had picked up her new outfit today. She felt that she had made the right choice by my reaction.

"Hey, wait a minute" I said. "You were out shopping with Megan today."

"Yes; so?"

"You picked that out with our daughter?! Honey, let's face it, there's only one reason you would buy that complete outfit."

"You think our daughter doesn't know that her parents have sex? Don't be so naïve Jim. She helped pick it out with me and she wasn't weird about it. Things are fine. Let's watch the movie." Before we could discuss it further, she grabbed the remote and hit play on the DVD.

We settled in and started to watch. Like the previous one we watched, they took their time working their way into the family. After 2 glasses of wine and several fuck scenes later, a mother started to seduce her son on screen. By this time I had removed my wife's robe and bra and I was naked. We were lying side by side and stroking each other. As the mother on screen started to run her hands up and down her son's shaft my wife started whispering in my ear like the first time.

"Look at how hard he is Jeff. He's hard because it's his mommy that's touching him. See how she gently strokes up and down? She wants to make her boy feel good and she wants him very hard. That way, when she fucks her son later, it will go into her as deep as possible." I couldn't believe how nasty my wife was becoming but I wasn't complaining! On screen the boy had worked his way between his mother's legs and was eating her snatch. My wife disengaged herself from me and sat up on the edge of the couch. Without taking her eyes off the screen and after removing her panties she spread her legs wide moaning "Eat me Jim. Eat me like that." I dove in.

For the first few minutes Pam was silent while my head was buried between my wife's thighs. She then started to give me a running commentary on what was happening in the movie.

"He's licking his mommy Jim. He's started to slide his fingers up into her as he is sucking her clit. What a good boy, looking after his mother like that. She's lifted her knees as far back as she can so her son can get even closer to where he came from. Oooohhhh......., a close-up of his tongue on her clit. She's going to cum for her boy. She's cumming on her son's tongue." Pam grabbed the back of my head and jammed my face deeper into her.

"She's going to suck him. She's going to put her baby in her mouth and say 'thank you' for the orgasm he gave her. Oh Jim, his cock is so hard and wet from her mouth. I bet she's preparing him. She's going to put her own son inside of herself and fuck him! Ooohhhhh...... ooohhhhnnnnnn...... AAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH." Pam's legs clamed down on my head and her pubic bone slammed into my face. Her orgasm rippled through her in waves and her essence leaked out onto my tongue. She had two consecutive orgasms before she let me go.

Once released from her grip I tenderly licked the juices from her slit but avoided her sensitive clitoris.

"Oh sweetheart, that was magnificent. Watching a mother lick and fuck her son while being eaten is amazing" she sighed. And then her tone changed and she said something that made no sense to me "Don't you dare put that away." I glanced up at her to figure out what was going on and realized that the comment wasn't directed at me but towards the doorway leading to the hall.

There stood my son, his fly open and his flaccid penis hanging from it. My blood turned to ice. How much did he see??!

And then she did the unthinkable. "Come here Nate" she commanded, pointing to a spot on the floor beside the couch. What in the hell was she thinking??!? Here she was virtually naked except for her stockings, knees spread, feet firmly planted on the floor and me kneeling between them. He hadn't moved yet. "I... said... come.... here!" With his head hanging down so he wouldn't have to look at us, he came through the door. As he did, he started to stuff his limp dick back in his pants. "I told you not to put that way; leave it."

Our son came to stand beside his mother and me. "How long were you watching your father and I play??" He said nothing. "Answer me Nate, how long?" she commanded

"Just a couple minutes" he timidly whispered.

"Don't lie to me. You were watching long enough to get hard and pull it out" she indicated his limp penis which was rapidly shrinking and disappearing into his jeans. "Did you see mommy have an orgasm?" He nodded yes. "Did you see mommy take her panties off?" Again he nodded yes. "So, you heard everything that mommy said?" Another nod. "Is that why you got hard Nate? Did you like your mother saying bad things?"

"Ya."

"Tell me Nate, was it me saying bad things or was it specifically what I said that made your cock hard?" Her referring to my son's anatomy in that manner caused my eyebrows to shoot up. Nate's breath caught in his throat.

"Both."

Pam grabbed the remote for the TV and turned it off. "What you are telling me is that you got hard and started to jerk off to me talking about a woman letting her son lick her? And then you kept masturbating as I told your father about her sucking him into her mouth?" Nate could only nod. "Is that it, or did the fact that I was naked have anything to do with it?"

I say Nate swallow hard. "I expect an answer son!"

"Yes Mom."

"Yes, what?"

"I liked looking at you too."

Then why aren't you looking at me now sweetie? I'm still nude except for these lovely stockings."

"You're my mom, I'm not supposed too."

"So from a doorway it's OK but not right here? I don't think so." Pam stood up and all but knocked me out of her way. She stood in front of our son with all of her intimate places exposed. "I'm disappointed in you." This caused Nate's shoulders to slump and hang his head lower. "I am standing in front of you virtually naked and your penis is trying to hide inside your fly. Don't you think mommy is pretty?"

This comment made Nate's head snap up and look at her.

Pam placed her hands above the slope of her breasts and started to slide them down over herself. She caressed all the way down to the junction of her thighs and then out over her stocking tops. My son followed the progress of her hands like radar. "I thought you'd gotten hard looking at me and listening to me talk about someone sucking their son's cock. I'm still here and if you want, I can start talking again about how mommies sometimes want to suck their son's cock." Nate's member started to reverse its retreat.

Pam sunk to her knees and undid Nate's belt. "That's a little better. Let's see if we can't bring it back to where it was before." As she said that, she pulled our son's jeans down to around his ankles and helped him step out of them. She then stood and pulled his t shirt over his head.

By the time she had stripped him his penis had reached full hardness.

I sat naked on the floor in total amazement and awe. My wife had just stripped our son naked and stood in front of him just as exposed as he was. Watching actors in a movie was one thing, but to actually touch a member of our family; my God! And all the while my meat was so stiff I could feel it pulse with every heartbeat! It was probably that I hadn't cum yet. There was no way I would have let this continue if I hadn't been a little drunk and incredibly horny. I let my 'other' head do the thinking.

My wife reached out and ran her fingertip along the underside of his shaft. "That's much better. It makes a woman feel good when she can make a man she cares about hard." She grasped his slender manhood between her thumb and first two fingertips. Very slowly she started to slide up and down, gently jerking off her boy. "Were you hard because of mommy baby?" she asked in a cooing voice.

"OOhhhhh, yes mom."

Pam led him by the cock over to the couch where she again sat down on the edge. With Nate in front of her, she became more aggressive stroking him and then leaned forward to lick the tip of his penis. He gasped at the contact. "Has anyone ever touched you before sweetheart? Has anyone made you feel good?"

Nate hesitated for a moment and then stammered a 'no'. We both knew he wasn't telling the truth. "It's OK baby, you can tell mommy. I won't be mad. Who has made you feel good before?"

Our son became shy again very quickly. Under his breath he mumbled "Garrick".

I shouldn't have been surprised. Garrick was our son's best friend. All kids at a certain age experiment with each other when their hormones kick in, even me. "Oh sweetheart, it's OK. See, I'm not upset. Did you and Garrick touch each other?" As she quizzed her offspring she continued to manipulate his cock.

Nate could only nod and stare at his mother's fingers stroking his member.

"Look at me Nate, look at mommy. Did you and Garrick do anything else, like lick each other?" My wife's eyes were on fire with lust. Her chest rose and fell with her increased breathing.

"Ya."

"I bet you it felt good, didn't it baby?" Again the nod. "That's great. Two more questions. If you had to choose either Garrick or me to touch you, who would you pick?"

Without hesitation Nate stated "You."

Even as my wife is sexually interacting with our eighteen year old son, she is still being the parent and trying to figure out if our son was gay or not. How screwed up is that?

"Good boy, last one. Would you like it if mommy put you in her mouth and sucked on you until you came?"

"Oh yes please!"

My wife leaned forward and slid her son's cock all the way into her mouth. As he was not very big, she managed to take him in one mouthful. Once she had him all, her cheeks started to hollow and relax. She reached her hand up and with her fingernails she scraped lightly over his balls.

In typical young man fashion, he came within seconds. With a thrust of his hips and a squeal, he filled my wife's mouth with his spunk. My wife lapped at his mushroom head to collect all of it and through it all kept moaning "mmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"Thank you baby, that was wonderful. Now that you got to cum, I bet you can stay hard longer." Pam moved down off of the couch and got on all fours over the blanket. I knew what was coming next. My brain screamed at me to stop it and at the same time begged me to help them. I was incredibly conflicted and incredibly hard!

"Move behind momma baby" she directed.

Once Nate was in position behind her and between her knees Pam looked over her shoulder at me. For the first time in ages she acknowledged my presence and it was by telling me "Put him in Jim. I want you to put him in me."

With a trembling hand I reached out and made contact with my son's soon to be manhood. His skin was so soft. I lined him up with his mother's opening using my right hand and with my left on his ass, pushed him slowly forward. Both Pam and Nate gasped at the initial contact and groaned during the penetration. I had helped my wife and son commit an indecent and unholy union.

"Oh baby, you feel so good inside of mommy." His mother dropped her head down to the blanket and thrust her ass back at her son. "That's it sweetie, fuck momma."

I indicated that Nate should grasp his mother's hips and then let nature take its course, although a perverse form of nature. My wife and son started a rhythm and were soon fucking up a storm. All the while Pam kept a running commentary and praise for Nate's actions.

"Oh fuck me baby. That's my boy, make me feel good. I can feel all of you inside me. Yes, back inside me. Good boy."

Her tone changed as she demanded "Jim, get over here."

"Nate is going to cum in me. I think you should feel that. Why don't you wiggle under me and suck our son's balls until they empty into me?" It wasn't really delivered as a suggestion.

The idea caused a strand of precum to leak out of me onto the blanket.

I slid under my wife and between her legs in a 69 position. Looking up I could clearly see my son's slender rod plowing in and out of his mother's opening. Before doing anything else, I admired the sight before me. I could tell that he was close to an orgasm. His thrusts were becoming erratic and quicker. Above me his grunts had risen at least an octave and were turning into a whine. When I recognized the short strokes, I lifted my head and captured my son's testicles in my mouth. The soft downy hair felt wonderful on my tongue as it swirled around his twin orbs. Gently I pulled down with my mouth to tug them lightly. My contact must have sent him over the edge. I could feel him constrict while my lips encased him and he started to scream. Each spurt was translated to my senses through his balls. As his orgasm tapered off I lifted myself higher, engulfing his entire sac and my nose pushed up against his asshole. I very subtly nursed on Nate's balls as he traveled through post-orgasmic bliss, not wanting to be too aggressive during this sensitive time.

My wife started to praise our son's performance in a soft voice. "Oh honey, that was wonderful. You made mommy feel so good. I can feel your cum inside of me. It makes me feel so special to have your essence in me.

Nate finally couldn't take any more and fell out of his mother and onto the floor behind me, his balls pulling out of my mouth with a pop. "Clean me up Jim. Taste him" her soft voice gone and her direction more a command.

I pushed my wife's hips up to where they were originally so I had access to her gaping cunt. Before diving in I could see her lips still separated and my son's jism sitting just inside. I ravished her like never before. I simultaneously tried to make her cum again and suck all of my son's cream into my mouth. "That's it Jim, suck me. Look at my big strong man, licking a boy's cum out of his wife. Does our son taste good, especially now that it is mixed with me? LICK ME!!!!"

She pushed herself up off the floor and sat on my face which helped Nate's fluids slide into my mouth. This also allowed her to guide my actions and make her peak for the second time tonight. She placed her hands on the middle of my chest for support and ground her cunt into my face hard. "Lick where your son was. Oooooo. Taste the juices Nate and I made. AAAHHHH. Lick me where my son has been. Suck... mmmmyyy.....cummmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Pam just about suffocated me at this point, hunching against my face. I loved every second of it. She finally let me live by flopping down onto my body and legs again as her orgasm finished. She was like a rag doll with no muscle control. As she lay on me I could see her opening and asshole pulse with post orgasmic shocks. God, she was one incredible woman.

She finally started to come to her senses. As she had collapsed onto me her head had come to rest on my left thigh, right beside my throbbing cock. Throughout this whole portion of our adventure she hadn't touched me. Being so totally involved in what Nate and Pam were doing I hadn't noticed until now. I was so fucking hard!! "Mmmm" she moaned as she started to kiss my shaft. "Jimmy is still hard. I guess you're not upset with what we just did."

"Ooooohhhhhh Pam" I groaned.

I expected her to start sucking on my cock at this point. Was I wrong.

chagey
chagey
53 Followers
12