Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 04

Story Info
Peterson Family Trucking becomes reality.
7.3k words
4.76
50.8k
18

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers

[If you've read the first three chapters you already know this story is about a man with a magic family and the family grows. Some of the magic allows them to have sex and all feel it. Some of the magic allows the females to listen to the thoughts around them, to aim mind-speak to others and to combine energy to touch others. They have given up the ideas society has about what should be normal. If you have enough magic maybe you already know where the story is headed. If you don't know, don't feel too badly. At the beginning of this chapter I wasn't sure where they were going either.]

Both trucks sat side by side in the lot in Denver. Both had new signs painted on the doors that read, "Peterson Family Trucking Co., Orin, WY". The signs listed the phone numbers for Kelly's cell, my cell and the office number on Dad's desk at home. They looked good. We loaded all our stuff into the trucks, started them and Sammi asked, 'Is there a man trucker in the whole United States so macho he could drive a pink Freightliner?'

I thought, 'I wonder if the truck stop in Beaver sells pink sweatshirts?'

Andrea rode with me in Kelly's pink truck. We laughed, joked and sang all day long. At ten in the morning we'd been on the road four hours. We pulled into a truck stop and when I jumped down the guy waiting to fill my tanks looked surprised. Then he read the new sign and said, "Wasn't this truck Kelly's?"

I said, "Still is. It says family business." I pointed to Andrea and said, "Meet Andrea Peterson." I pointed at my white Freightliner parked at pumps not too far away and said, "Over there are Sammi Peterson and Kelly Peterson. Fill them up too, would you please?"

He smiled and asked, "Them or the truck?"

"Fill the truck. The two of them would untangle your insides."

He went to work and the ladies and I conferenced. He didn't know about it, we stayed with our respective trucks. When I had paid the bill for fuel Andrea was sitting in the driver's seat and I climbed in shotgun. I heard Sammi, 'Andrea, you lead.' Then I heard Andrea, 'Yes, Boss.' I laughed out loud and we were on the road.

We got on I-70 headed west. I noticed Andrea checking her mirrors about every three miles. I asked, "Something odd behind you?"

"Kelly tells me there's a Dodge pick-up that has passed her twice. As it passed her this time Sammi noticed it has Nebraska plates." I heard Sammi and she said, 'They are thinking the bounty still exists for Andrea.'

I said, "Andrea, get up to about seventy. I'm going to step over your seat and start sliding into the driver's seat. When I'm ready you slide out of the seat and go back in the sleeper." She scooted forward and I straddled the seat. I used my left hand to get a grip on the wheel. I said, "Go!" She slid onto the floor and I slid into being the driver. My speed had dropped back down to sixty-five. Andrea was on the bed and the curtain was pulled.

I saw the Dodge pull out to pass me. I said, Honey, find something to write on and with. As he passes I'll call out his license number."

He pulled up along side me and honked. I looked at him and waved. Two men in the car. They sped up and pulled in front of me. I called out their license number.

Sammi said, 'They're both sure she's in the truck with you. They're armed!'

He matched my speed and stayed about a quarter mile in front of me. I saw the passenger look back with binoculars. I thought, 'Must have seen us gas up in Grand Junction.'

Andrea started to apologize and Sammi cut her off. "Nick, start speeding up. A mile an hour every couple miles.'

'Ok, but why?'

'There's a state patrol about twenty miles ahead of us. If the Dodge goes by him at over eighty, they'll get pulled over. They have two loaded guns in the car and open beers.'

I said, 'I'll call the state police and tell them the Dodge passed me and waved a gun at me. That should spring the trap on them, too.'

I sped up a little. He sped up. I had Andrea dial the Utah state patrol and punch me onto speaker phone. I identified myself and told them my story. They had me verify where we were and which direction we were going. As we hung up I noticed I was doing seventy-three. I heard Sammi, 'Back off your speed. The state boys have a visual.'

Their car was up on a rise off to the north side of the interstate. I watched them merge onto I-70 with us and slide between me and the Dodge. My cell rang. Andrea punched me on and I said, "Nick Peterson."

"You can go around us. We have them. Thanks, trucker." We passed as the Dodge stopped on the shoulder and two minutes later when Sammi and Kelly passed they reported both men spread out on the ground. Ten minutes passed with us feeling like we had used up some adrenalin.

My phone rang again and Andrea punched me back on speaker. The voice on the phone said, "Mr. Peterson?"

"Yes."

"This is the Utah State Patrol. In a couple minutes you should see a helicopter just ahead of you and to the north of the highway. He's your escort. The men in that car had evidence that they were hunting your family. We don't know if they were acting alone, so we will escort you the rest of the way out of Utah. Can you drive that far without more fuel?"

"We can. We are two trucks together."

"Yes, Sir. We know. At Salinas a patrol car escort will join you. Drive safely, Sir and as fast as you deem safe."

"I time out when I get to Beaver and so does our other truck."

"At the Utah-Nevada border we will have papers for you clearing your extra time."

"Thank you."

"Thank you." The click ended the call. I asked, 'You got all that?'

Kelly and Sammi both said, 'Yes.' Andrea came back up front and sat on the floor between me and the shotgun seat. She put her hand on my leg and I could feel her shaking. The road was nearly empty. I pushed us up to about seventy-five and asked if they were Ok going that fast.

Kelly's voice said, 'I'm driving. Long as there's no traffic or a storm, we're fine at seventy-five.' I could see the helicopter off to my right. As we passed signs for Salinas a Mustang State Trooper car pulled onto the highway and led the way for us. Two minutes later Kelly said, 'There's another one about half a mile behind us.'

'Another one what?' Andrea asked, panic in her thoughts.

'State Patrol car. Sorry Honey. You're safe.' Sammi said.

When we made the transition from I-70 to I-15s there were four state troopers smoothing the way. Ten miles from the Utah border my phone rang and Andrea screamed. By the second ring she had me on speaker.

"Mr. Peterson, eight miles ahead there is a truck inspection station. Follow the patrol car in and stop. Do you have a way to communicate with the other truck?"

"She'll follow us in."

"Good. We haven't heard any radio traffic, so we wondered."

"We're family. We're fine."

"Ok. Start slowing."

"Done. Thank you."

By the time I stopped the truck there were six patrol cars around us, lights flashing and if it weren't so scary it would have been exciting. I opened my door and climbed down. My hand was shaken and I was given papers for whoever might want a look at our logs. I heard Kelly say, 'I got my papers too.'

I asked, "Can we go all the way to Vegas?"

He smiled and said, "As you cross out of Utah you'll be picked up by Nevada. Your escort will take you to Las Vegas and to a secure place for you to rest and get fuel."

We climbed back into the trucks and back onto I-15 south. As we crossed into Arizona we picked up three patrol cars. They were Nevada. Nevada and Arizona had an agreement about the corner where I-15 cut across.

My trip meter was showing seven hundred and forty miles when we headed into Las Vegas. I followed the lead car into a huge facility just north of Las Vegas. He positioned us at fuel pumps. Two people in jump suits started fueling us before I even opened my door.

When my feet hit the ground I was a little wobbly. My driving time was ten hours and twenty-eight minutes. I asked the guy, "How much am I paying for the fuel?"

"I have no idea. The pump only records how many gallons." My two one twenty tanks were down to half each. One hundred twenty-eight gallons. I walked back to Kelly and Sammi, walking around and stomping a little. They took one hundred thirty gallons. I thought, 'Two hundred fifty-eight gallons.'

A man with a clipboard came to us and said, "You can park over there, inside that hanger. Soon as you're in we'll close the doors. Sleep as long as you like. Would you like a wake-up call?"

We looked at each other and I asked, "Who do I pay for the fuel?"

"You don't. It's part of getting you out of Utah, Arizona and Nevada, into California in two pieces." He was quite proud of his almost a joke. Two trucks. Two pieces.

When we parked in the hanger it was almost six in the evening. We made dinner and ate in the white truck. Andrea and Sammi made angel hair pasta and meat sauce with garlic toast. When we were cleaning up I looked at the thermometer on my wing mirror. When they closed us into the hanger, they turned on the heat. It was sixty-eight degrees. We shut down both trucks and slept the night in quiet trucks. Even with extra cuddling I woke up at five-thirty in the morning, well rested and feeling great.

Kelly and Sammi made breakfast while Andrea and I did safety checks. We ate together and traded riders for the ride into L.A.. I called Danni and her first question was, "Where the hell are you?"

"Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Don't tell me you didn't hear about it!"

"About what?"

"Yesterday someone tried to kill two truckers! They were on I-70 headed west. It made the news. Then a convoy of dangerous material needed a police escort all across Utah. I was so worried about you guys!"

I said, "Relax. We're fine. We're just about to leave Las Vegas we should be in L.A. early this afternoon."

"You didn't stop in Beaver?"

"No. We stopped in Vegas."

"Your log books are screwed! Jesus! What am I going to do?"

"It's all fine, Danni. What you need to do is book us a load, no, two loads for somewhere in Florida. Then we need two weeks off. Oh, and we changed the name of our company."

"You and Sammi?"

"There are two Freightliners headed for you. I'm driving one and Kelly's driving the other."

"Kelly? The pink Freightliner Kelly?"

"Yes. And on both trucks it says "Peterson Family Trucking Co." We're a two truck company now."

"When you come back from the dead you come all the way back! I'll bet you're bedding both of them!"

"When we get there, judge for yourself." I hung up.

Sammi was standing next to me and she said, "Danni needs a new liner." We laughed. I heard a voice in my head, 'Why Florida? Megan?'

I said, out loud, "Two wives need driver's licenses and we need a honeymoon and some time with Megan."

'Oh great! We go to school and Nick screws around with the youngest member of the family.' Andrea said.

"Are we going to stand here talking or go to L.A.?"

I climbed into my truck. Kelly climbed into the pink and said, 'You moved my mirrors!'

'And someone wiggled my mirrors too and they're too cold!' I said. I turned the key and looked up. I saw two men in jump suits opening the hanger doors. A patrol car led us out the gate and onto I-15 south. He led us all the way to the border to California.

Sammi said, 'As we drove out of town I saw that diesel was going for $4.05 a gallon. They gave us a-thousand-forty-five dollars worth of fuel!'

'Damn! We're making money today!' Kelly said.

'With that extra money, maybe we can afford to eat in a restaurant tonight?' I asked.

"A Manuel?" Sammi asked.

Kelly said, 'There's no where around there we can park both rigs!'

'Yes, there is! Nick took me there when we were leaving L.A. last time.'

Andrea asked, 'Can we stay a day in L.A.? I've never been there. Never seen the ocean. Maybe we could stay in a hotel in a big room with two king sized beds?'

'Nick agrees.' Sammi said.

'I didn't hear anything.' Kelly said.

'I felt his cock twitch!' All three women laughed. I said, "One of you call Danni and ask her where we can leave the trucks for two days and where we can find the room you picture."

I waited and then said, "And ask her if she wants to take a day off... and join us."

I was accused of many perversions and told that a night in a hotel with the four of us might kill her. We laughed and somehow I was sure they all tapped into the vision I had of Danni in bed with all of us loving her.

I put the Freightliner at sixty-five and held it there. Out of Vegas is a long flat stretch of road that begins to climb as soon as you cross into California. By the time we were making the first real turn on that road we were thirty miles inside California. Andrea said, 'Danni made reservations for us at a nice place at the beach and she has a rental car for us too.'

"Where do we park the trucks?" I asked.

'She's renting us two spots near the fence at her place.'

I had a thought. Sammi jumped out of her shotgun seat and went into the sleeper. Five minutes later she came back with a wrapped package. One glance and I knew she had made my thought a reality. She held a wrapped box of panty liners! For Danni. We both laughed and Sammi explained to Andrea and Kelly.

Traffic was traffic. The closer we got to L.A. the more people seemed to be going there. The thermometer on my wing mirror read sixty-two degrees as we went through

Ontario. We listened to local radio and stayed on I-10 into the heart of L.A.. As we passed the shopping center where we shared a Manuel Special Sammi said, "Nice place for a meal. Romantic."

I smiled and said, "It was for me."

She reached over and touched my arm. "Me, too."

Half an hour later I was backing the truck against the dock. We got out of the truck and watched Kelly back the pink in beside us. We took our paperwork, our log books and the present for Danni into the office. Danni was still behind the big roll-top desk, her glasses magically hanging on to the end of her nose and when she looked up she saw the four of us smiling at her.

She rolled the chair away from the desk, stood up and grabbed Sammi. They hugged and Danni whispered, "Thank you for bringing him back."

She met Andrea and gave her a hug. Kelly stepped up and they hugged. I saw and felt years of shared history in their hug. I knew Andrea and Sammi were listening to both of them. When that hug ended I stepped up and took Danni in my arms.

As I did I remembered the last time I had hugged her. It was the last day Annie and I had ended a run together. We knew she was dying and it was killing all three of us. I pulled my head back a little and said, "I have loved you for many years, even when I couldn't show you or tell you. Thanks for not giving up on me."

Tears were flowing and I kissed her. When the hug and the kiss eventually ended Sammi handed her the box. She looked at it and said, "A present? What the hell is this?"

She ripped the paper and started laughing. She sat back in her chair and laughed harder. Then she looked at all of us and said, "An hour ago I put on a Kotex pad! It's soaked!"

A young guy in a suit came into the office. He said, "I'm from Enterprise Car Rental. I have a rental for a Nick Peterson." Sammi and Andrea went out to load our things into the car. Danni, Kelly and I did paperwork. When Danni saw the paperwork for our log books she started crying. She said, "It was you guys! You were in danger!"

"We're Ok, Danni."

"Why did they want to harm you?"

"Andrea's ex put a hit out on her." Kelly said.

That prompted more hugs and another kiss between us. More interruptions came into the office in the form of phone calls and truckers. In a short lull I said, "You know where we're staying. When you get off work, change pads and join us. Please. We have lots to share with you."

I kissed her cheek and Kelly and I left her. As we walked to the minivan Kelly said, 'She can't hear us yet.'

'Yet?'

'I think she's going to be family before dawn tomorrow.' Kelly said.

'Bet on it!' Sammi agreed.

Andrea got her first look at the Pacific Ocean. Our hotel was on the beach in Santa Monica. Our room was just what Andrea had envisioned, a huge room with two king sized beds, a balcony with a view of the ocean and a huge walk in shower. Anyone who has lived in a sleeper or an RV for any period of time loves to get somewhere where there is a huge shower with lots of hot water and water pressure.

Andrea asked if we could take a walk on the beach. It was Andrea and me. We walked to the pier and back, walking in the sand and down to the water's edge. When we got back Sammi had ordered extra towels, extra pillows and Kelly was gone. She came back with snacks, beverages and a jar of body butter. I'd never heard of body butter and neither had Andrea. Kelly told us to take a good shower and she would introduce us to true luxury. The shower was more than wonderful. We dried off and Kelly put Andrea on the bed and handed me the jar. It smelled like coconut. I scooped some onto my fingers and started rubbing in onto Andrea's skin.

As it worked into her skin her skin changed. First, the smell of coconut was not overpowering, it was just there. Then her skin felt even smoother, more pliant and satiny than before. I gathered more on my fingers and started massaging it onto all her skin.

Sammi took the jar from me and began rubbing Kelly with the butter. I noticed the energy in the room was rapidly becoming sexually charged. My lightning rod was picking up the signals. Sammi was close enough that we could share the jar. I rolled Andrea onto her back and started rubbing the butter onto her torso. Sammi was working the butter into Kelly's breasts and both Kelly and Andrea were making appreciative noises.

When I finished with Andrea's conical breasts she had already cum. As I massaged the butter into her breasts I kept thinking how wonderful they were, unique and sexy. It was what she had always wanted someone to think about her "A" cup breasts. I moved all the way to her feet when I was done with her breasts. I worked butter from her feet upwards towards the junction where her legs met.

Sammi was slightly ahead of me. I looked over and saw her massaging butter into the skin around Kelly's lips. She was careful not to put butter on Kelly's long lips, but to use pressure all around her slit. Kelly's legs seemed to automatically, unconsciously open, begging for more and deeper penetration.

I thought, 'Open your pussy for me."

Andrea's legs moved apart and she moaned. I climbed on the bed between her legs and pointed my cock at her opening. I thought, 'When you feel us together, cum.'

A few seconds passed and I leaned in. My cock slid in and all three women moaned. I hit bottom and they shook and shuddered together. I thought, 'I love you. My life is yours.'

A few seconds later I heard, 'Daddy! I love you!' It was Megan's voice. The four of us on the bed in Santa Monica collapsed and rested, touching and enjoying being united.

Later I found my cell phone and dialed Megan. She answered laughing, "Why call?" she asked, "Just tell me to cum! I was in class and felt hands massaging something wonderful onto my skin. I thought I could just stay in class and feel it, but when Mom started massaging Kelly's pussy, my pussy, I had to run back to my room! I didn't get undressed fast enough! I have laundry to do now."

"I guess I should call you first to see if you're available." I said.

"Call often. I love your visits." We all laughed. We brought her up to date and she let us know that she had talked with Momma and that Momma said we shouldn't tell Dad anything about the hit men. She was worried about his heart.

After that call I called Dad.

"Dad, we're in a hotel at the beach in California."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers
12