Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 05

Story Info
Further adventures of peterson Family Trucking.
6.9k words
4.77
45.8k
28

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers

[This story would best fit in a category called Poly family stories. Since Lit doesn't have such a category I'm posting a warning here. This story is fiction about a magical polyamorus family. Yes, they share sexual experiences together and with others. No, to my knowledge, if a Peterson Family Trucking Company exists, it is not this family. As always, constructive comments are encouraged.]


The two phones in our suite rang at seven. Five people woke up and two said, "Damn!"

Danni answered the phone, "Consolidated", before she was awake enough to know she wasn't at work and she was talking to a computer. She hung up the phone and said, "If one of us doesn't get up we'll all go back to sleep."

Sammi got out of bed and said, "I need to pee." She left the bathroom door open and we all heard her stream. The instant it stopped Andrea and Kelly started out of bed. I got up too and said, "If you join me in the shower you don't even have to sit down."

They joined me and we peed as we showered. Before we were done Danni joined us. As she let her stream go I kissed her. Her stream stopped and then released again. Kelly laughed.

"My life has certainly changed since Nick came back." Danni said.

We dressed, had breakfast in the hotel dining room and headed for our trucks. Sammi rode with Danni. She was going to work. So were we. Andrea drove, Kelly navigated. I looked at all the stuff Danni bought for our supplies and started to laugh. Kelly asked, "What's funny?"

"Eight boxes of panty liners!"

We laughed and Andrea said, "Not only the most loving I've ever had, but we laugh more often than I've ever laughed before."

We were loaded, fueled and ready to go by eleven. Good conditions and light traffic would get us into New Mexico by about ten that night. Before each of us kissed Danni good-bye I put two panty liners in my shorts.

I was hard as I took her in my arms and we kissed. I thought, 'I'm cumming for you!' Sammi, Andrea and Kelly added their energy to the kiss and both Danni and I came. She laughed and said, "I was ready! I put on two liners!"

I laughed and Sammi said, "So did Nick!"

Sammi rode with me. Kelly led us out of L.A.. We had a little traffic for the first hour then it seemed to be a long line of semis headed for Orlando. We spread out, allowing about six lengths between trucks and holding at sixty-eight miles and hour.

Sammi turned on the CB radio and listened to the chatter. There was quite a lot of it. After a while she shut if off and said, "No wonder the Safety Patrol wondered about us. We don't use the radio."

Kelly said, 'This is quicker and easier.' I agreed and said, "CB isn't good for long distance. We can ask Megan what the weather is like in Florida or Momma what it's like in Wyoming.'

Sammi smiled and added, 'Or I could ask Kathy in Roanoke, Donna in Grand Island or Danni in L.A.'

"I'm going to hear about her often, aren't I?"

"No. When I think about you being that close to me for so many years... it hurts my heart. I'm just grateful she didn't know what she had."

"She told me she wanted no more than to be a soft place for me to land. No birthday cards, Christmas presents or anything except a warm body to share a night now and then."

"Think you should tell her you got married and have a permanent soft place to land. That way she won't wonder what happened."

"Get the phone and hit nine on the speed dial for me, Ok?"

"Speaker or privacy?"

"What's privacy?"

She put it on speaker. A feminine receptionest voice at WSET-TV answered and I asked for Kathy Prentis. A minute later she picked up and said, "Nick?"

"Yes. How are you?"

"Just a minute. I need to get the door closed." We heard an office door close. She came back on the line and asked, "What did you do last night?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I was sound asleep last night, alone as usual and I woke up feeling you inside me! Honey, I came harder and longer than I have in months! I swear it wasn't a dream! You were here!"

"Last night I was in Los Angeles. We're calling you today to let you know that the world has changed. I got married and she's here in the truck with me."

"That means I'm not your soft place to land any more?" I heard volumes in her question.

"Do you want to be our soft place to land?" I asked.

"The thought of never again feeling what I felt last night, freaks me out! If I have to share to have you, I still want you!"

Sammi said, "Hi. I'm Sammi and there's a lot more to the story than you have. Nick is married, has a new trucking company with four female partners and a daughter. I need to ask you a question and I need a totally honest answer."

"Ask!"

"Do you love Nick?"

"Yes!" There was no hesitation. She added, "I have the job I've wanted since I was eleven years old. He loves the road and he still loves Annie. I can't be married to him, but yes, I love him."

"We'll be in Orlando by Friday night. Can you take a few days off and meet us there?"

"You want me to?" I heard many questions along with the one she actually asked.

"What happened last night wasn't an accident. You belong as a part of us. Please meet us in Orlando." Sammi said.

I opened my mouth and said, "Kathy, I need to tell you something I've never told you before." I heard her gasp a breath. I said, "Kathy, I love you. Please come to Orlando."

She sobbed and said, "I'll be there." The connection ended.

Sammi smiled and said, "She's headed to the ladies room for a new liner."

"What's your plan, wife?"

"If you felt last night and found out this morning that feeling was never coming back, how would you feel?"

"Devastated!"

"Better that we have a soft place to land in Virginia where she can get the love she needs, keep the career she loves and discovers what being loved by Peterson Family Trucking can be like. We already know she fits."

"You all amaze me. You're all in on this aren't you?"

She nodded and I heard Kelly say, 'Even Donna and Linda agree. She's more than a soft place to land.'

Andrea said, 'You picked me up off the ground and never stopped loving me. As big as the circle gets, I'm in. Danni is my sister and my lover. It's all family.'

Before we got to Phoenix the cell rang again. Sammi answered, "Peterson Family Trucking, this is Sammi."

This is Mr. Franklyn Cox with the Massachusetts Attorney General's Office. I need to speak with Andrea Honeycutt. This is the only contact number the police have for her."

"Sir, Andrea is in our other truck at the moment. If you give me a number I'll have her call you in just one minute." He gave the number and we ended the call. I knew Sammi had tuned Andrea in and the call was in process. I stayed quiet so Sammi could listen in.

She turned to me a few minutes later and said, "We need to stop at the Phoenix airport. Andrea needs to go home, long enough to do some legal work on her husband's case. She can finalize her divorce, too."

She reprogrammed our GPS and ninety minutes later we got off the Interstate. She promised to be in touch and catch up with us along the way. Her flight left for Boston before we were all the way out of Phoenix.

Sammi rode with Kelly for the rest of Monday. We ended the trip in Lordsburg, New Mexico. We all slept in Kelly's truck and slept well. Our dinner was made by me. I made a tuna and egg noodle casserole with crushed potato chips on top. Sammi bought a prepared salad from a walking distance market while I made the casserole.

Tuesday morning we were on the road at 8:05am. Four hours later we fueled up in Van Horn, Texas. We had driven nine hundred fifty miles and were getting down to less than half a full load of fuel. I was surprised when I did the fuel to miles calculation and discovered my truck had been getting six point eight miles per gallon. That was better than the five point seven I got on the run between Boston and L.A. This load was lighter. I took 139.7 gallons and Kelly took 141.2. We put the fuel on a single credit card: two hundred eighty gallons at $3.66 per cost $1029.04. We were Ok. We bought sandwiches from Subway and got back on the road.

Texas is mostly a straight road is what many people will tell you. It isn't so. I-10 is straighter than I-70 through Colorado but I-10 across Texas has been known to hypnotize drivers and kill them. When I've been alone I play music loud, talk to other truckers by radio and do my best to stay awake. Traveling with two women is easier. They talked to me the entire eleven hours across to San Antonio.

Just after we parked the cell rang and Kelly said, "Answer it Nick. It's your wife."

I answered, "Hi wife. Who is this?"

Andrea said, "I love all of you. You made today bearable. I was in court almost all day." She told her tale and I listened. She would be done by noon on Wednesday and had booked a flight to New Orleans. She figured if we left San Antonio by seven in the morning we could pick her up ten hours later without hardly breaking stride."

"How did we make today bearable?" I asked.

"I listened in as you talked, sang and discussed the family."

"Everything is done in Mass?"

"Yes! The divorce is done. Ben won't be eligible for parole for fifteen years. All my property is sold and Mike did the best thing! He got six of his family together and they formed a company and got a loan big enough to buy me out. An hour ago I deposited four point three million into the Peterson Family Trucking account. After paying my lawyer I deposited another check for the sale of my house, Frank's two cars and the titty bar I didn't even know we owned. That came to another nine hundred thousand and change."

"Wow! Are you flying first class to New Orleans?"

"No, but I bought a gift for all of us and I request none of you go looking in my head for what it is. Ok?"

Since I don't know how to do that, I said, "Sure." I heard Sammi, Kelly and Momma agree.

We did good safety checks and just to be extra safe Kelly did my truck and I did hers after we had done our own. She had a tire inside the right axel at the back of the trailer that was badly worn. We conferred and decided it probably would easily go all the way to Orlando... but to be safe we had it changed. When they took it off they saw a bad split inside the carcass. It probably would have blown between San Antonio and Houston.

I called Megan. I filled her in on our schedule. She let me know she was off from school for a three-day-weekend starting the Friday a week from that moment. I asked if she wanted to meet us out by 93 as we passed on our way to deliver our loads. She said, "No, Daddy. It's a two-hour drive down to where you'll be. I've got three big tests between now and my three-day weekend. I better stay here."

"Ok. I promise, daughter, to stay in touch. We love you."

I called Danni and she knew everything. Where we were, when we estimated to arrive at Disney, when and where Andrea and Sammi started driving school and when Andrea would arrive in New Orleans. She told me that she missed each of us more that she had ever missed anyone, and she was happy.

We ate salads walking distance from where we parked and were back in the pink by nine-thirty. We set the alarm for six even though we didn't believe we'd sleep that long. We cracked the windows a little and opened three vents. The thermometer on the wing mirror showed seventy-four degrees. A breeze outside made it inside, just strong enough to keep the air fresh.

Kelly let Sammi into bed first, followed by me. She bent to me and swallowed my penis. I began to grow and Sammi began kissing me. 'Relax, Nick.' Kelly said, 'This is just about you.'

Four hands, two beautiful, healthy, naked women and two talented mouths took me to Heaven with no hurry to get there. Three or four times I attempted to become assertive. They overpowered me and I surrendered. When I came they shared the cum and then they ate each other as I enjoyed being next to them. After the first double lady orgasm I went to sleep. How many more? I couldn't guess.

We were up, dressed and ready to go before dawn. We ate breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. They have a large dirt lot nearby where we parked the trucks. By seven we were back on I-10 doing sixty-five. An hour later I thought, 'I'm loving the thought of the four of us driving and loving for the rest of our lives. Thank you for making my life so wonderful.'

At two minutes after nine, Virginia time my cell rang. I heard Sammi and Kelly laughing. I answered, "Peterson Family Trucking. Nick here."

Kathy said, "You did it again last night!"

"Guilty! We didn't cause a wreak did we?"

"No, but I don't know who got voted off Dancing with the Stars."

"I'm sorry. Is that a TV show?"

"Yes, not that the traveling sex show would know anything about television."

"So, are you flying down to Orlando?" I asked.

"Yes! I arrive at seven-twenty next Friday morning. What should I pack?"

I thought, 'Kathy wants to know what she should pack.'

Kelly laughed and answered, 'Panty liners!'

I said, "Panty liners. Nothing fancy. I own a suit and haven't had it on in years. Mostly Sammi and Kelly wear denim skirts, jeans and tops that match the weather. Orlando will be summer. As I recall you're about the same size. Pack a box of panty liners and bring your purse. Anything else you want or need we probably have."

"Let me talk to Sammi, please. I should know better than to ask a straight man about women's clothes."

"She's in our other truck. She'll call you in just a minute, Ok?"

"Yes."

"By the way, Kathy, I love you."

"I know!" She sounded almost exasperated as our connection ended.

Sammi said, 'I'm calling her.'

I followed Kelly through some roadwork and two tractors using I-10. They must have been going ten miles an hour along the edge of the road. When Sammi and Kathy were done Sammi said, 'That girl loves you, you know?'

'I'm having a little trouble with that. She's been saying a soft place to land for years! How can you say that if the truth is you're in love?'

Kelly said, 'You might not know this, but last night while we loved you Donna and Linda were wide awake and in bed, too. They told each other they love each other and as they did they told you that they both love you. They felt everything we did and felt last night. The world you're asking from is the old normal world. We don't live there anymore. None of us. Not even Kathy.'

'Oh.'

As I started seeing signs for New Orleans I laughed. Sammi asked, 'Why are you laughing?'

I waited three more miles and said, 'Read that big green sign.'

'It says New Orleans Airport exit, 3 miles.'

'No it doesn't! Look at it. It says, NO Airport exit 3 miles!'

She got it and laughed. We saw quite a few signs where they abbreviated New Orleans with N.O.. Every one of them was funny. We took the NO Airport exit and at the airport Kelly said, 'I'll wait a couple miles farther down. You go in and pick her up. She's already at the curb. She's wearing a yellow dress.' I made the turn into the airport and battled traffic for fifteen minutes. I slid in as close to the curb as I could get and a cop came up to my door.

"A semi? Are you nuts?" He asked.

I smiled and said, "I didn't know how much luggage she'd bring." He laughed and Andrea climbed in the shotgun door. I wondered how good a look people at the curb got of Andrea's legs and butt as she climbed into the truck wearing a dress. I put us in gear and we left the NO Airport. When we were behind Kelly, Andrea went into the back and changed into her trucking clothes, sexy under things, a denim skirt and a t-shirt. On her way into shotgun position she kissed my cheek and squeezed my arm. 'I missed you.'

"I missed you too." I said.

For my benefit she recounted her trip back to Mass. She seatbelted in and then leaned in my direction so we could touch. I loved that she wanted the connection and I loved being so connected to her. She told me about the court situation and the whole thing with transferring the business to Mike. She felt free of the responsibility and the emotional pain of having let Ben get control of not only the business, but her life. She asked when we were stopping for the night. We were close enough to timing out that we picked the Pilot Center in Biloxi as our spot to stop.

We'd been on the road for an hour and forty minutes since we left the NO Airport when we stopped. Kelly and Sammi were already out of the pink and standing beside us when I stopped. Andrea moved onto the bed and they climbed in. I noticed a box on the bed beside Andrea. The box was about eight inches on a side and maybe an inch and a half tall.

Sammi sat on my lap, Kelly on the shotgun seat. Andrea picked up the box and held it tenderly on her lap. She looked at Sammi and asked, "Do you know what's in this box?"

"You said you were bringing us a present."

"But I'm asking if you know what it is."

"You asked me not to know. Unless you called my name I haven't listened to you since you asked me not to."

She looked at Kelly and Kelly said, "I don't know what's in the box."

She didn't even look at me so I said, "I know. It's a bicycle!"

She smiled and said, "This is the most important purchase I've ever made. Not because it was the most expensive, it wasn't. But because of what it means to my heart." She lifted the lid and showed us what was inside. A velvet lined interior with indents to hold nine ring sets of an engagement ring and a wedding band and one larger wedding band. The sets were arranged in a circle with the larger wedding band in the center of the circle. She didn't reach into the box.

She said, "While I was in Mass I went shopping and went into a jewelry store. The man makes these sets. Not just these sets, lots of sets. I saw these and knew. I knew they were ours. Knew I wanted to wear these rings and be married to all of us." Tears were on her cheeks. She held the box out to me and asked, "Did I do Ok?"

"We are already married in our hearts and minds. Wearing rings is a statement to the world that we are committed to love and each other. I will be honored to wear that ring and to see every other set on your hands."

Sammi reached in and held the man's ring. Kelly and Andrea reached in and held the same ring. Together they slid it on my finger and it fit.

Andrea smiled and said, "The women's rings are four different sizes."

I picked a set and reached for her hand. The rings slipped on and fit. We kissed and hugged. I picked another set and reached for Sammi's hand. The rings slipped on and fit. We kissed and hugged, then Sammi and Andrea kissed and hugged. I picked a third set and reached for Kelly's hand. The rings slipped on and fit. We kissed and hugged, then all of us kissed and hugged. There were six sets left in the box.

I called out, 'Megan!'

'I'm right here, Daddy. Mom tuned me in right after the box was opened.'

'There are ring sets still in the box. One set is yours. When we see you next weekend will you be ready to wear them?'

'Can I come tomorrow?' We all nodded and I said, "Yes!"

Kelly asked, 'Have you told any of your friends that you're getting married?'

'No. I did explain that I don't date because I have a guy I'm serious about and he's a long ways from here, but I haven't said more than that.'

'You can call a couple of them and tell them you're getting married this weekend or you can show up for classes on Monday wearing rings.' Sammi said.

'Mom... are you really Ok that you and I will be married to the same man?'

'Nick stops being Daddy and I stop being just Mom. I'm Ok that my husband has tasted you, loved you and brought you to orgasm more than once. This weekend is symbolic of our new normalcy and that love doesn't need or want arbitrary boundaries. He's already your husband. You're already his wife.'

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers
12