Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 06

Story Info
Peterson Family Trucking undergoes a major change.
12.6k words
4.78
45k
23

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers

When my eyes opened it was daylight outside. I said, 'Good Morning Family.'

Megan was snuggled against me and she stretched like a cat and turned to face me. She smiled and we kissed. I was amazed at how she could move cat like and at the same time remind me of a warm slithering snake doing her best to excite every external nerve ending on my body.

We heard, 'Do you want to know our report?' The question came from Andrea, Kelly and Sammi in unison. I nodded. I guess that somehow communicates in mind-speak because they reported.

Andrea said, 'While you were together last night I reached out to listen in the hotel. I'm pretty sure that every person who was with someone romantically last night felt you both. The first time Megan screamed, I heard voices all over the hotel echoing her. The connection was strong. All of us soaked the towels we were sitting on!'

Sammi said, 'After you went to sleep, I showered I went down to the lobby. I listened and heard people amazed at the responsiveness of their partners and the love they felt renewed. What the two of you did was incredible!'

Megan said, 'What we did was incredible and what you did helped spread the message of love. I'm so lucky! I get to be loved like that for the rest of my life! I get to share that love with all of you!'

Momma's voice was heard, 'Good Morning. It was a good night in Wyoming too. Thank you all. As the guy on TV says, "Do you want the good news?"'

Sammi said, 'I think we're only telling Nick, Momma. The rest of us know. Megan's pregnant.'

'How do you feel about that news, Nick? Megan?' Momma asked.

Megan said, 'I felt it happen. Not when Nick came in me the first time, but after the long tease.'

I said, 'I can't say I'm surprised. I think Megan wanted last night to start a baby long before last night happened. I'm also pretty sure all of you thought about the long term implications and if there were objections we would have heard them before yesterday.' I said.

Kelly said, 'She ovulated sometime during her drive down yesterday. By the time you filled her the second time millions of sperm were already on their way. When she bounced up and down on you she helped her egg move into position to be fertilized. It happened.'

'Boy or girl?' I asked.

'Do you care?' Megan asked. She was curled next to and partially on top of me, moving just enough that all the skin touching skin was in motion, sensual and arousing.

I answered, 'Nope. He or she will be born into magic. He or she will have lots of mommas, lots of love and a very good life.' Then I added, 'I hope I can be a good Dad.'

I rolled on top of Megan and we slid together effortlessly. We kissed, laughed and loved together as a family. I heard my cell phone ring about a minute after Megan came. I found the phone and answered, "Did we do it to you again?"

"Am I pregnant, too?" I heard the fear in Kathy's voice.

"Were you full of cum?" I asked.

"Yes! I'm still leaking."

I waited a few seconds and Momma said, 'Nope. She's not pregnant.'

I repeated the verdict to Kathy and she said, "I heard her. You are going to explain all this to me, aren't you?"

"Yes. Next Friday is all about you. Every question gets answered."

"I'll be there nice and early. Is there a way to give me a warning when I'm about to have another orgasm?"

I thought, 'We can make an effort to warn you, but we are still human and might forget.'

Momma said, 'I can isolate you, if that's what you want.'

"Until seven tonight, I'd appreciate it. There's a big thing I need to be on camera for."

'Done.' Momma said.

Less than a minute later Kathy spoke into the phone, "I just felt something go away. I feel alone."

"When you want the other feelings to come back, call Momma in your mind. She'll turn whatever it is back on."

"Can I call back, if I need to?"

"Would you ask that question if you were talking to your Mom, sister or husband?" I asked.

"No. I'd just call." She paused and said, "I don't have a husband." I heard a sad note in that pronouncement.

"You are family. Every one of us loves you. If you call on the phone or in your mind, one of us will answer. I feel like you have a busy day planned so get dressed, work hard and know we're behind you every step along the way."

"Wait! You're in bed right now with Megan, aren't you?"

"Yes. Sammi, Kelly and Andrea are across the hall. Momma is in Wyoming."

"This is your Honeymoon with Megan?"

Megan spoke; loud enough that Kathy could hear her. "Even without being inside your head I know you're worried about jealousy. Don't. Nick and my grandpa love. All my life I've loved both of them because I've known they unconditionally love me. This weekend is a gift of love to me. Next weekend will be about you and then you'll really understand."

"Have a great day, Sweetheart." I said.

Kathy said, "I like how that sounds." She paused and said, "Nick, I love you."

"I love you too. Bye." I hung up.

Megan rolled on top of me and asked, "Do we want to order room service and have breakfast here in the room or dress and use those passes for Disney World?"

"I've never been to Disney World. But, that would be a lot of walking. Maybe you shouldn't do a lot of walking."

"Why?" She rubbed herself all over me. "Because I'm pregnant?"

"I like it when you say it. It also scares me a little."

'He's worried he won't be around home as much as he should after the baby is born.' Sammi said.

I nodded, 'I'm also worried about what kind of Dad I will be. I'm old enough to be the grandfather here!'

Megan smothered me with kisses while she rubbed her puss against my cock. She said, 'You'll have all of us as coaches, all of us loving you and the baby, all of us as co-parents.'

"Then let's all get dressed and stay home!" I said.

"Stay home?" I heard four voices ask.

"This is the Magic Kingdom, isn't it?" I asked. I heard laughter and we got out of bed. After our shower I dried Megan off and she ran to the door of our suite. She hesitated a second and opened the door. She was bare. The door to the other suite opened and Megan dashed across the hall and inside. I heard her in my head, 'I need to borrow some clothes and liners!'

I laughed to myself and got dressed. When she came back she was dressed. The skirt was Kelly's; the top was Sammi's. She said, "The bra is Kelly's."

"You didn't borrow anything from Andrea?"

She grinned and said, "Liners!" She tucked six into her daypack, pulled on her shoes and we were ready.

As we all walked to the monorail station I felt a conversation happening, just outside my ability to hear it. All four women were quiet, out loud. Suddenly, as the monorail doors opened Megan said, "We'll catch the next train. Have fun!"

Kelly, Andrea and Sammi waved and smiled as they boarded the train and were gone. Megan hooked my arm and smiled up at me. A minute later another train stopped and we got in and sat down. 'Where are they going?' I asked.

"The Magic Kingdom." Megan answered, out loud.

'And us?' I asked, in my head.

'Epcot.'

When we got to Epcot we got off. A woman sitting near us said, "This isn't the Magic Kingdom." She had heard Megan say "the Magic Kingdom" out loud.

Megan smiled, squeezed my arm tighter and said, "When you're with Nick, it is!"

We wandered around Epcot, ate, rode a couple of the rides and were having a great time. We were standing in line for something, I don't even remember what, when the people behind us included us in their conversation.

They seemed to be about Megan's age and two were wearing orange t-shirts that said, "Florida Christian College" on the fronts. A young woman in their group noticed the rings on Megan's hand and asked about them. What she asked was, "Can I see your rings, please?"

Megan held out her left hand as she kept a hold of my arm. She smiled and said, "We're on our Honeymoon."

The girl oohed and ahhed over the rings and said how cute they were. She got her two female friends to also make appropriate noises about the rings. Then she asked, "How long have you been married?"

Megan said, "Since yesterday!"

One of the men wearing an orange t-shirt asked, "Which Church were you married in? I'm from the area. Maybe I know the minister."

Megan said, "We weren't married in a Church." We both felt an energy shift happen. It almost felt like a cool breeze touched us.

I said, "We had more of a Native American ceremony where the tribe unites us with the Great Spirit and the rest of the tribe."

The young man said, "Oh, that's too bad." He put his arm around the young woman who had opened the conversation and turned both of them away from us. The other four turned away as well.

I waited ten seconds and then said, "That Christian behavior is why I am not a member of any Christian church. They seem to be willing to sacrifice love to be right."

The young man spun around and said, "The Christian Church is all about love!" His posture, attitude and words were an assault.

"Then you should join it. I did not turn my back on you. You turned away from us. We aren't just like you so you shun us. We're married, in love. We are members of a tribe based and created in love. We could see your behavior as an insult to our tribe as well as to us, but we won't. You don't know enough about us as a tribe to insult us. I hope you enjoy your time at Epcot. I hope you learn a lot about love at the college you attend. Maybe you'll even learn that there's more than one path to living a spirit-based life. By the way, may I ask your first name?"

"Frank. Why?"

"I'm pretty sure Megan will be having a baby within the next year and I want to know what names not to give our child." The line moved and we turned and stepped away from them. The line moved quite a ways and when it stopped they were no longer behind us. Megan put her arms around me and said, 'I loved how you described our family. I loved how you addressed his rude behavior without anger. I'm proud to be your wife.'

'I'm glad you don't go to a church school. They tend to turn out people with a very narrow view of how the world should be.'

We stood in silence for a minute. "Do Native American tribes allow more than one wife?" Megan asked.

"I seem to remember reading that two hundred years ago it may have been permissible, but with the federal government so involved in Indian affairs I'm pretty sure it's not permitted on the surface today.'

'Sure seems like a lot of people want to tell other people how to live.'

'How to live, love, what to eat, where to live, what clothes to wear...'

'Or not wear...' She smiled up at me.

We entered the theatre and watched whatever they showed. When we exited we found a place to get a snack and I asked, "Do you want to eat with the tribe tonight or with just us?"

"Just us. Ok?"

"Then pick where and ask the rest of the tribe to pick somewhere else."

Thirty seconds later she said, "We're going to wander around the world here in Epcot and pick one. The tribe is eating at the Polynesian Village. Momma and Dad are having a roast turkey, baked potato and mixed veggies prepared by Kay."

I smiled. Being with any of them was like living with a news organization that only tells the truth. I knew if I asked she could quickly find out what Danni was having for dinner in Los Angeles or what Donna and Linda were having... or doing.

'Do you want to know?' She asked. I shook my head. "I just want to be with you."

We wandered and finally stopped at "Nine Dragon's" and ate Chinese food. Their Kung Pao chicken was a little weak in the Pao, more of a Kung pop, but we had a good time and an hour later I wanted a snack. She promised I could have one back in our room.

A little while after we left "Nine Dragons" I saw an orange t-shirt. It was on one of the young people we encountered earlier. This time there was only one orange t-shirt. Four young people and only one orange t-shirt. We kept walking and Megan said, "They saw us."

"And?"

"They want to talk to us." 'They want to apologize.' Megan said. I stopped, letting them catch us.

"Excuse me." One of the males said. We turned and smiled.

"Our friend was rude. He's feeling all into himself right now. He just finished finals to become a minister."

"Where is he?" Megan asked.

"We aren't sure. We told him we'd meet him back at the hotel later. We have been looking for you... so we could apologize."

"You didn't do anything or say anything that you need to apologize for." I said.

"I beg to differ. He was with us and we let him insult you for not being just like us. That's rude. We're sorry."

"There's a quote I like but I can't remember who should get credit for it. A little education is a dangerous thing." I said.

They all nodded. I shook hands with the speaker and wished them a wonderful vacation. We parted friends. As they walked away Megan said, 'They like you.'

'I like them.'

We found the monorail and went back to the hotel. Megan was quiet for most of the ride and finally I asked, "You Ok?"

"More than Ok. I'm sitting here with the man I've loved all my life, wearing his rings and headed for bed with him."

I heard a voice in my head and it was Sammi. 'I liked what you said earlier about the tribe. When most people hear the word family they think of Mom, Dad and two point three kids. When they hear tribe they think extended family. We certainly are that. And, I heard all the love in what you were saying.'

'Not that I mind you listening, but... do you do it a lot?'

'I think all Momma's like to keep an eye on their daughters. Biggest mistake of my life was shutting my Momma out.'

'So, that means you listen a lot?'

'Yes. And I change liners a lot, too.'

'I love you.'

'I know.' I heard the sound of a kiss in my head, and then she was gone. Megan hooked my arm and pressed her breast against me. I heard her, 'It's nice when the mother of the bride loves the groom, don't you think?'

I smiled, 'It certainly is.'

When I unlocked the door to our room it was after nine o'clock. Megan stepped through the door and clothes started coming off. She folded them nicely and said, "They aren't my clothes."

I undressed and put my clothes on the floor by her clothes chair. We showered and massaged each other for a while before we joined. As we got serious about joining Megan said, 'Sammi? Are you linking to the hotel again?'

'It's a nice way for our tribe to be a gift to our neighbors, don't you agree?'

I licked the length of Megan's slit and she said, "Yes!" out loud. I licked her again and again. We had already prepared the bed for the possibility that there would be some leakage of bodily fluids in the next few hours. Megan was on her back on three layers of bath towels.

'You already know my body so well.' She said.

"I don't know anything. You use tribal magic and even though I can't hear you all the time, I do whatever I think, feel or intuit that you want or need."

"I need you inside me. I want you deep inside me and to be my cave man!"

I flipped her up onto her knees and quickly pushed inside her pussy from behind. I held her hips and thrust, using my arms to pull her back as my hips went forward. After a few strokes like that I moved my hands to her shoulders and drew them back along her sides, stretching her muscles back toward me. She reached and found some lotion on the nightstand, handing it up to me. I poured some on her back and as I thrust into her I massaged the lotion into her skin, pressing deep.

I felt her orgasm approaching. I said, "You're going to have our baby!"

Megan's back arched, her body trembled and she screamed, "Yyyyeeeeesssssss!" And my body unloaded into her. There were aftershocks and I don't think they were just Megan's.

Minutes later I began to wilt. I flipped her back onto her back and moved my face between her legs. There was a lot of leakage. As I cleaned it up I licked and nibbled on Megan. She rapidly went back to shaking and making all the noises telling me she was about to cum again. My hands held her breasts and when I felt the urge to squeeze, I did. She moaned loudly and came again.

After drinking most of the new flow from her, I backed off, moved up and we spent lots of time kissing and caressing each other. A lot of that time Megan had her eyes closed.

When they opened she said, "Husband, whatever you want."

"I already have everything. I have a tribe of love. I have wives who love each other as much as they love me. I have wives who love me. I have the best parents ever. I'm going to be a Dad. I'm in the magic Kingdom!"

We resumed kissing and touching. Megan snuggled against me and we snoozed. Somewhere in the middle of the night I woke up and moved a couple inches and was inside Megan again. Her eyes opened and I said, "Sweetheart, I want us to share. Ok?"

She nodded. I visualized entering Sammi. I felt Sammi opening her self to us and felt her loving both of us. A few soft, gentle strokes and I visualized Kelly welcoming us. Megan said, 'I love you, sister.' A few slightly different strokes and I visualized entering Andrea. She welcomed all of us and we were all together. We stroked in and out together, joined at the hips.

I felt another person right with us and I knew we had awakened Kathy. I said, 'Tell Kathy we all love her and we're all loving her right now.'

A few seconds passed and I heard, 'I heard you, Nick. I feel all of you. I've never felt so much love in my life!'

I felt my cum rise and flow out into my tribe. I was spent. I think Megan rolled me off of her because when I opened my eyes it was morning. Megan was dressed in her I'm-going-back-to-school clothes and she was standing beside the door, waiting.

A knock came and she opened the door. Two carts of room service rolled in followed by Sammi, Kelly and Andrea. They carried chairs. Megan signed for the food and closed the door as the delivery guys left.

Sammi was smiling as she said, "We had a long talk with Danni and Kathy last night after you left."

"Oh? I left? Everything Ok?"

"Yes, you left. When you go to sleep, you're gone. I'd say everything is Ok, wouldn't you ladies?"

"Yes!"

"Good, then we can eat, right?"

"Can you eat and listen?" Kelly asked.

"A lot better than I can sit here hungry with two carts of food right there."

Sammi and Megan uncovered the food and started feeding me. I got sips of hot, black and strong coffee with chicory in it from Andrea. Kelly talked.

"Danni knows some other truckers she thinks might be open to joining the tribe. For a start three teams of women and a guy. She wants Sammi and you or me and you to meet them... next time any of us are in L.A. together. One of the teams has an established route up and down the west coast between San Diego and British Colombia. The day after we were in the hotel in Santa Monica a girl-girl driving team showed up in L.A. and walked into Danni's office and one of them said, "I must be crazy! I dreamed last night that I was in bed with you and had the best orgasms of my life." Her partner said, "We both had the same dream and our sleeper smells like sex!"

I had eaten a slice of French toast and a link of sausage, fed to me by Megan. I nodded.

Andrea said, "Kathy is in. She was willing to drive to the nearest airport last night and fly down here. We almost said yes, but something... some energy, said wait."

"I felt her strongly last night."

Kelly took the coffee from me and said, "Tomorrow morning we put these two in school. Sammi doesn't want to go. Momma has already told her she's going. You and I are flying to Denver and then to Casper. Kay will pick us up. Dad's in trouble. He hasn't had a heart attack but the doc says he has congestive heart failure. He needs to see you."

We all heard Momma's voice. 'He needs to sit and talk face-to-face with Nick. He's putting up with the nurses, Kay and me, but what he needs is to see and talk with Nick. Megan, go back to school and aim at graduating. Sammi, all of us need you and Andrea licensed and on the road. Kay, Kelly and I will take care of Dad and Nick for a while. I'll talk to Kathy. Nick, bring Kathy's rings with you. She may be coming here.'

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers