Sometimes the Good Guy Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

Going to sleep never takes me long. Maybe a minute.

When the alarm woke me I got up, did a five minute clean up in my mini-bathroom and dressed in clean clothes. I opened the curtain and Donna was curled up in the shotgun seat wrapped in the blanket. It was dark outside. A light dusting of snow was blowing across the tarmac.

I said, "Good morning. I'm going inside and get a thermos of coffee and maybe even a donut. You want to share my coffee? You want to come with me and pick your own breakfast? You want to go in the back and sleep in the bed?"

She pulled on her shoes and her new coat and we walked into the truck stop. I filled my thermos with hot, black coffee and picked an apple fritter. Donna got one just like mine. I knew I had two travel cups in the rig. Ten minutes later we had each had a cup of coffee and were pulling onto the westbound interstate.

"Am I ugly?" she asked, about half an hour down the road.

"Not to me." I knew that was the opening to a long conversation.

"Then I'm more confused. If you're not going to make a move on me, why are you being so nice to me?"

"Let's see. When I was a kid I read stories about the knights who went around saving fair maidens from dragons and tyrants. I've always wanted to be one of those knights. The books didn't say anything about the maidens owing the knight anything."

"I have trouble swallowing that story."

"Ok. I've had a sister all my life. I looked out for her when we were young. She followed me around and we talked and learned from each other. I never once made a pass at her. When I met you I saw someone who needed a big brother. I applied for the job. I have a lifetime of experience being a big brother. I have a truck load of being a big brother."

"That's more believable."

"Good. Now, about the ugly part. You aren't. Your clothes say you've been mistreated in the past. Your hair needs washing and a brush. I have no idea when the last time you had make-up or lipstick on. I like a clean, no make up look on a woman. If I thought the truck stop carried women's clothes I probably would have invested in some nice things for you."

"My hair's that bad, huh?"

"Are you sure birds don't live in there?"

"Now I really feel bad."

"There's some shampoo back in the little bathroom. I know hair can be washed in that sink, I've done it. Unless you're afraid I have lice or something, you can use my brush."

"Thanks." She disappeared into the sleeper. At what I thought might be the appropriate moment I turned the wheel and turned it back, just enough to sway the truck a little.

From behind the curtain I heard, "Shit!"

"Everything Ok?" I asked.

"You may have washed your hair in this sink but it wasn't while a maniac was driving sixty miles an hour!"

"I'm not going sixty."

"Well whatever, I'm now wet to the waist."

"There are shirts in the closet. You can wear one while yours dries."

The next fifteen miles were quiet then the curtain opened and Donna sat shotgun again. She had on one of my t-shirts. She said, "Is this Ok?"

"It's a little large on you."

"No. I know that, I mean is it Ok I picked this shirt?"

"Yup." I turned on the radio. While Donna had been taking care of her hair the weather had gotten worse. The forecast coming out of the radio wasn't good news. The storm I'd last seen forecast to go north of us was now centered on our path. I was seventy miles from Grand Island, Nebraska. There's more than one big truck stop there. We could ride out the storm there.

I switched to music and pushed a little harder on the accelerator. Donna noticed.

"What's up?"

I explained. We needed a safe spot to ride out the storm. I was headed for one. We watched the road carefully and didn't talk much. As the storm got stronger Donna turned the music off and the radio back on. The weather reports came every fifteen minutes. As we listened to the first one I slowed down to 60. By the second one I had backed off to 55. Snow was piling alongside the edges of the road and blowing across the highway.

I glanced over and saw that Donna was sitting forward on her seat, focused on the road ahead. She looked a lot like how I remember my wife, Annie, looking when we drove in storms. I got my attention back on the road.

By the time we were in Grand Island and pulling off the interstate I was doing 40. Donna had started pointing out other vehicles around us. Some I saw without help and some I was glad I had her eyes helping. I pulled into the truck stop and parked. We ran inside and got some food, a few snacks and some bottled water. We took turns using the bathrooms. While I was in the men's room Donna talked to the woman at the register. They were about the same age.

We ran back to the truck and got inside and warm. The guy on the radio said the storm would last thirty-six hours more. We watched snow blow past the big truck stop sign. The gauge on my wing mirror read 30 degrees.

Fifteen minutes passed and Donna said, "Driving here had to be stressful. You probably ought to go in the back and get some sleep. I'll be Ok." She held up the blanket and her new coat. I checked the truck. We had enough fuel to last two days on idle. I thanked her and asked her to wake me if anything exciting happened.

"You mean like if it gets up to about eighty and sunny?"

I nodded and went in the sleeper. I added another blanket to the bed, stripped down and climbed in. I relaxed and fell into a deep sleep. Hunger woke me. Hunger or the wonderful feeling of a woman snuggled next to me. I opened an eye and saw nothing but her dark hair.

"If I shouldn't be here, I'll get back up." Donna said.

"Feels to me like you fit right where you are."

She reached behind herself, found my hand and pulled it over her. Still holding my hand she tucked it between her breasts and scooted closer still to me. I closed my eyes and slept some more.

When I woke again it was still dark outside. I wasn't sure if it was storm dark or night dark. I could hear the wind blowing hard and I felt the rig shake a little as the wind moved east. I got up and used the tiny toilet. I opened the curtain and saw snow and lots of it. The lights of the truck stop made it illuminated well enough to see the storm was still strong.

I closed the curtain and crawled back in bed. Donna molded herself to me and said, "You're cold."

It was then I noticed she was in t-shirt and panties. She held my hand between her breasts and urged me to go back to sleep. I did.

I heard something slap the side of the cab. A few seconds later it did it again. I got up, pulled on jeans and a jacket and looked out. Someone was standing in the blowing snow outside. The lights of the truck stop were dark. All of them.

I said, "Donna, we've got company. Pull on some pants." Then I opened the door and the company climbed right in. She closed the driver's door as she sat down. She flipped the hood off her head and asked, "You're the one with a woman with you?"

Donna's voice came through the curtain. "I'm here."

The woman from the truck stop said, "Our power went out half an hour ago. I got everything locked up and knew I'd freeze if I stayed inside. Then I remembered you two. Can I stay here with you?"

Donna opened the curtain and said, "This bed is snug with the two of us in it. I'll bet it's warmer with three. What do you think Knight? Is two damsels in distress too many?"

I smiled and asked, "Do I get the middle?"

"Yes!" Donna answered. She stood and peeled her jeans back off and popped back in bed. I was right; t-shirt and panties. Our new roommate skinned down to bra and panties and joined us in bed. As I was about to close the curtain I noticed it was 25 degrees outside.

Donna said, "Tell us what happened."

I said, "Tell us who you are."

Her voice said, "I'm Linda. Linda Evans. I've worked here the last ten years, mostly the graveyard shift. Money's better on this shift. At just about midnight the lights flickered twice. I called the manager and the ass had taken the rest of the night off! Ten minutes later the power went out. I heard on the radio it's out all over town. I have a flashlight under the register so I went around and locked the place and then walked over to your truck."

"You were the only one working?"

"Me and the manager!"

"You may be the manager when the storm ends." Donna said.

"I doubt it. He's related to the owners."

We moved around a little and I ended up on my back with Donna on one side of me with her t-shirt covered chest pressed against me and Linda on the other side with her bra and lots of skin against me.

They pulled the blankets up and we settled down. I couldn't believe I was in bed with two women I'd never had sex with and the real reason we were in bed together was to stay warm.

Donna whispered, "We're not having sex."

Linda said, "I can see that."

"No, I mean we've never had sex. Ever."

"Is he gay?" Linda asked.

"No, I'm not." I said.

"Then what's up with sleeping with her and not having sex?"

"We've only known each other two days." I said. "It's a long story."

"I've got nowhere I need to go." Linda said.

"Ok. Donna is running from a bad relationship. She asked me for a ride and I gave her a ride. I figured she didn't need a guy hitting on her yet. So, I haven't."

"You want to?" Donna asked.

"Yeah, I want to. I told you, you're not ugly. You're a nice person and I've enjoyed getting to know you."

"I got into bed with you. Didn't that say something to you?"

"I made it mean you were cold."

Linda said, "He's trying to be a good guy. I'm not used to meeting up with good guys much. The guys who hit on me want me undressed and doing them on our first date."

"We haven't been on a date." Donna said. "I hitched a ride and have been with Nick ever since."

"You've slept with him twice and he didn't move on you either time?"

"She's only been in bed with me once, now, and I was asleep when she crawled into bed with me." I said.

"Maybe I should sleep on the floor and let the two of you get to know each other."

I said, "Stay where you are, please. If Donna and I are gonna take this friendship to a physical level it doesn't have to be tonight. Tonight the three of us can stay warm. We can ride out the storm and just be friends."

We were quiet. The wind outside moved the truck and made noise. I thought the uncomfortable conversation was over. I closed my eyes and started to slip into sleep.

When I became aware again I was aware that while I was asleep I moved. I was on my side and I could feel a woman spooned behind me and another spooned in front of me. My arm was over her and pressed between her breasts. The woman in front of me was Donna. She was holding my hand between her tits just like she was doing earlier.

Linda's hand was on my chest, trapped between my chest and Donna's back. I turned my head a little looking for the digital clock. I couldn't see it. Linda's hand pulled out and she shifted a little.

She whispered, "I need to go."

"Don't go far." I said. The toilet was less than six feet away. As she climbed over us and out of bed she slapped my shoulder. Not hard.

In my sleeper there's no provision for privacy. If you need to pee you need to be willing to do it where you can be seen and heard. Linda needed to pee. Once her stream began I realized she needed to pee really badly. I began to wonder if the small toilet could hold the amount she was depositing. When she finally stopped she wiped and stood up.

Donna hadn't moved until Linda stood up. She jumped up and said, "I thought you'd never stop. Now I need to go!" She pulled her panties down and sat. When she looked up she looked right into my eyes.

Linda turned and started to get back into bed. She looked at me and asked, "Just friends, right?" I nodded. She took off her bra, tossed it on her clothes and climbed in. As she settled in she pressed her generous breasts against my back. I closed my eyes and heard the toilet flush. I didn't need to go.

Donna got back in bed and grabbed my hand again. She tucked it between her breasts just as she had done before, only now the t-shirt was gone. My hand was cupping her breast, skin against skin.

Sleeping skin to skin with two warm women is a treat. I wished later I'd been able to stay awake longer and enjoyed the feeling more. I did my best.

My thoughts were on what was the right thing to do. The way I was raised had me always looking for the answer to one question, "What's the right thing to do?" I wanted to roll on top of Donna and make slow love to her. To enjoy her body and kiss lots of her anatomy in the process. I didn't want our first time to be with an audience. While I wrestled with what to do I fell asleep.

The sun was visibly up when my eyes opened again. Donna was facing me. My hand was on her back. Her hand was wrapped around my morning wood, slowly stroking me. When my eyes opened she moved a little closer and kissed me. It was not the kiss of a sister.

I gave it back with passion. My hand on her back pressed and drew her closer to me.

"I want you inside me." She whispered.

"What about..." I realized I couldn't feel Linda behind me.

"Linda is sitting shotgun. Please." She tugged on my wood and I got the message. As I moved Donna moved and we found ourselves in the missionary prayer position. Somehow she lined her slot A with my tab A and we mated. It had been less than a week since I'd been in Roanoke and mated to Kathy the news lady. This felt very different. This wasn't casual sex. This was important. As I plunged deep into Donna I realized it was ever-so-important to Donna. Important to her self-esteem, to her feeling like a woman of value and important to be connected to me.

I held her close and we moved together, making as much skin-to-skin contact as was possible. Being mindful of Linda, we tried to be quiet. I think we failed. When Donna felt me swelling towards my orgasm she reached between us and stroked her clit. She lifted her legs, deepening my penetration and the sensations I felt within her. On one particular stroke my movement in her wetness made a very wet noise and we both started to laugh at the noise, knowing Linda had heard us. Two noisy strokes later, we both came.

We stopped moving and stayed connected as we kissed. When I wilted enough that I could feel our juices starting to leak out, I moved and pressed my face into her pussy. A protein breakfast! The side effect of what I was doing was that the bed stayed dry. The other side effect was that Donna came three times.

After, she pulled me up and whispered how she'd never been eaten before and hadn't believed all that stuff about multiple orgasms. We kissed a few more times and Donna pulled her t-shirt back on. She stood and opened the curtain.

"Thanks," She said to Linda. "You can come back to bed now."

Linda had been wrapped in a blanket on the shotgun seat. She had also been masturbating. She stood up and faced the bed and me. She dropped the blanket and I saw how red and swollen her pussy was. She climbed over me and plopped down. Donna picked up the blanket and wrapped herself in it.

She said, "I know that Linda wants some of what you just gave me. I would if I'd been sitting up here. I'm gonna sit up here for a while. I think you should make sweet love together." She pulled the curtain and sat down.

Linda moved over me and stopped when we were face to face. She moved her face a bit closer to mine and I kissed her. She was hot.

"You taste like cum and pussy." She whispered.

"And, with your permission, I'll add the taste of you."

She positioned herself on her back and spread her legs. It was nice and warm in the sleeper so when I scooted down to face her pussy I pushed the blanket onto the floor. Her lips were swollen and between them she was quite wet. The fragrance of arousal was strong. Using my hands I lifted her legs and held them wide apart. My face was an inch from her tender parts.

Instead of diving in deep I moved my head just a little and began kissing the edge of her slit, right where the skin turns and heads inside. I started at the top and worked my way down one side and up the other. When I reached the spot where I had started I reversed course and started back again.

Her hips lifted just a fraction; she wanted more. I smiled in my thoughts. When my kisses were again at the top of her slit I pushed my tongue inside her slit and bumped into her nub. Her hands grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her slit, rubbing her wetness and her clit against my face.

"Oh, Nick, That's the spot!"

I knew it. Her juices were flowing and her hands all but pulled the hair off my head. I had a sudden understanding of why some men shave their heads. They don't like having their hair pulled during sex! I kept bumping her clit and licking between her lips.

It didn't take long before she was squirming on the bed and shaking all over. I kept licking and flicking her.

"I'm... Oh God!" She took a huge breath and said, "Now!"

Her back arched, her legs squeezed my head and she did her best to drown me in sweet pussy juice. I stopped touching her clit and satisfied myself with licking up her juices.

After the third aftershock she said, "Enough! Come up here." Her hands still held my hair. They assisted me in knowing exactly where they wanted me to go. When my wet nose was half an inch from hers she let go of my hair. We kissed. She carried the kisses beyond my mouth and licked and kissed the juices from my face.

I moved a bit more and lay down beside her. She turned on her side and faced me. "I haven't had sex in three years. Not since my husband died. I can't have babies and I don't have a disease. I'm already happy and pretty content and if you want to be inside me, I'd be honored to have you inside."

Before I could answer or move we heard Donna from the other side of the curtain. "Love her, Nick. Don't just fuck her. Love her."

She lifted a leg and I moved just enough to slide into her. We joined that way, me on my right side her on her left. Her hands held my face. My hands held her breasts. They were big, soft and warm. She liked them squeezed.

When my thumb grazed over her nipple she moaned into my mouth. I shifted and penetrated deeper into her. She pulled her top leg up and put her arm over it, trapping it between us and changing the feeling of being inside her. I knew I was bumping against her clit every time I bottomed out.

In between kisses she said, "A little harder please." I rolled on top if her, still holding her leg trapped between us. I pushed harder and faster.

She pulled her other leg up and I put my arm outside it, trapping both legs between my arms and up by her chest. I stroked harder and faster into her.

"Oh my God! Fuck me John! Fuck me good!"

John? Who was John? I didn't ask. I could feel the muscles in her channel spasming and she said, "Now! Now!"

My hands held her behind her knees and I pistoned into her, pressing down on her legs. She grunted, groaned and gasped for breath. I felt my stuff gathering wherever it gathers just before launch and then I felt me filling her puss with my load.

I stayed still after I released her legs. I was still deep inside her. The curtain opened and Donna joined us in bed. She kissed me and then kissed Linda. She brought some tissues to bed with her and she used them to sop up some of our combined juices. The rest she gathered from my cock and Linda's pussy the old fashioned way, with her tongue.

We snuggled for a while without talking. That suddenly ended when we heard a slap on the outside of the truck. All three of us scrambled into clothes and when we were somewhat presentable I opened the curtain and looked out. Three men stood looking up into my truck. The storm was over and it was daylight. I rolled the window down.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers