Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never daring to undress in front of her, afraid to show her any skin, she feared that Hannah would sneak in her room one night and rape her. Perhaps, being here, with her always tempting Hannah to reveal her true sexual identity, maybe Susan made her feel uncomfortable. Maybe Susan made her feel sexually excited, horny, and or frustrated. Perhaps afraid to act upon her sexual feelings, wants, and desires, perhaps not wanting to confront the fact that she was more interested in women than she was in men, she wished she could have an intimate relationship with Susan. Now suspecting that she was lesbian, it was better that she left before something happened between them that she'd regret.

Susan wasn't attracted to women in the way that she was attracted to men. Even though she's had sex with women before when she was forced to participate in the swinging lifestyle with her ex, she's always been more of a sucker than a licker. Definitely there were a couple of Mennonite men, specifically, Amos and Samuel, that she'd love to have sex with, if only they'd give her the time of day. They were so handsome with their thick blonde hair, blue eyes, and thin albeit muscular bodies, but the most acknowledgement they gave her was a smile with a tip of their straw hat. Only they were so young, twenty-something and she was forty-something, nearly twice their age.

Whenever out and about and through the online responses she received from her stories, she's had lots of interest and offers from men, but with most men old enough to be her father, she never seriously considered furthering a relationship other than a cyber-one with an older man. Dreading her decision with indecisiveness, maybe she'd stay with one of the men who wrote to her until she could figure out an alternative place to live. Only much different to live with a man than living with a woman, a man would want and expect her to give him sex for the comfort of sheltering her in his house and for feeding her.

It would be okay for her to have sex with a man, even with an older man, and even a man old enough to be her father. Only, she'd have to be attracted to him. If she wasn't attracted to him, she couldn't have sex with a man just because he gave her a place to stay. Too much like prostitution, she couldn't prostitute herself for food and shelter. Having confronted that dilemma once before when living in the shelter and having lived that life with her ex, she'd rather be homeless than to be kept by a man who only wanted to use and abuse her for sex.

Hard to tell, she looked at her e-mails wondering which man seemed the most normal. Even though they all sent her photos of themselves, it was difficult to discern their sanity or lunacy from the e-mails and photos that she received from them. She's had lots of invitations. She could go to Florida, Texas, Minnesota, California, Maine, New York, Kansas, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, or India, but she wouldn't want to leave her beloved country. She's never been to Kansas. Other than corn and where Dorothy lived in the Wizard of Oz, she knew so little about Kansas. Probably much the same living in Pennsylvania only flatter, she wondered what it would be like to live in Kansas.

An older man in his sixties, a retired a truck driver, she specifically wondered about Jim. Not hooking up with a rich man as some of her e-mailers professed to be, she'd be looking more to him to shelter her than to use him for his money. Seemingly a religious man by the content of his e-mails, he seemed nice, if only by the fact that he never wrote pornographic e-mails to her and never sent her photos of his cock in the way that so many other men have done over the years she's been writing for Literotica. She wondered if he lived alone as he said he did. It would be so awful to spend what little money she had on a bus ticket to discover that he was living with a wife and children. What would she do then? Maybe not a lost cause, perhaps there are more jobs in Kansas than there are in Pennsylvania or Massachusetts where she lived before.

Weird enough to go from Boston to Hershey, she couldn't imagine making another trip to somewhere over the rainbow, a place she's never been before. It's one thing to travel when she had money and it was one thing to travel when she had someone to travel with, but she's been doing everything alone for so long that she's as tired as she is cautious. With her blonde hair, blue eyes, and big tits, even when she covers her blonde hair with a hat and her big breasts with an oversized sweater, perhaps because of her height and shapely figure, she attracts attention no matter where she goes. Looking younger than her age, men from thirty to seventy routinely hit on her.

Only, what other choice did she have than to accept one of the offers that she receives on a weekly basis? Hannah asked her to leave and she has no place to go. She needed to vacate her house but before she did, she needed to find another place to live. Dependent upon the kindness of strangers when her own family wouldn't help her, Jim seemed like her best bet. Kansas it is.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
jaybird8100jaybird8100over 10 years ago
Interesting writing compared to the normal erotica by Susan :)

I read this with tears in my eyes, not knowing what I can do for Susan the character in the story - I'm one of those people who will give my last dime to someone who needed it. People shouldn't have to worry about where they are going to safely live or if there are bugs underfoot, or stalkers prowling about, whether they be ex husbands or perverts from their former life. My comments on the story preceding this one are the same feelings along with what I have to say here. You'd be welcome any time in Iowa, very similar to Pennsy Susan! :)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Susan you are a complex character. And author. Or are you one in the same? Kansas huh? We'll see...

truckwritertruckwriterover 10 years ago
An Enchanting Tale

Susan the Author places you right beside Susan the Character. Hopefully she finds a salvation in Kansas. I am sure Susan will create many surprises along the way.

gperry2843gperry2843over 10 years ago
I like this story.

The writing shows a true empathy with the characters lives, and gives the characters depth and emotion. Good writing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 01 Voyeuristic/exhibitionistic new neighbor moves in next door.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
How to Get You to Read My Story, #1 How to entice you to read by using mother and son incest.in How To
Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 01 Risking being caught, Susan and Crystal do one another.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories