Son-in-law Makes His Move Ch. 03

Story Info
Janie and Brian finally get a moment together.
1.9k words
4.43
64k
22
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AugMilf
AugMilf
47 Followers

Brian watched her intently all day. Again, Jessie and Daniel decided to pick up dinner and let Brian and Janie wait at home. As soon as the car pulled away, Brian was over her just staring into her eyes. She loved the way he looked at her as if he knew what she was thinking, feeling, wanting. He leaned in to kiss her gently, once, twice and then just let himself enjoy kissing her. It wasn't the frantic kissing they had done before where they were dying for each other. It was the long slow kisses that leave panties wet with pussy juices and cause hard ons to dance but it was another moment where time was short. Brian eased onto the seat beside her and moved his arm around her. He wanted to feel her fully against him. He pulled her tightly squishing her tits hard against his chest while he continued to kiss her. He caressed her cheek and moved his hand down to squeeze her breast before resting it on her ass and pulling her on top of him. They lay in this posture for some time just relishing the time, enjoying the slowness and increasing arousal between them.

She felt incredible. It had been so long since her husband had been interested in her like this. Brian made her feel young and sexy. He had said to her many times to just imagine if they had met in college. Of course, he found her tales from her college days wild and intriguing. He had gone straight into the military. His party days were different from hers plus he had dated Jessie since he was in high school so his experiences were limited in comparison. When he and Janie had first started talking, he had quizzed her carefully about her experiences. He didn't want her to think that was all he wanted from her because he was fascinated in everything about her.

In a few minutes, Brian backed away and brushed her cheek as he looked at her.

"I've waited for this for so long. I don't want to hurry again. I just want to enjoy you. But I know they'll be back shortly so I should try to pry myself away from you. I don't know if I'll be able to let go of you," he whispered to her.

"But you have to, Sweetie. We can't jeopardize anything. Kiss me once more then haul your fine ass over there," she mumbled half-heartedly.

He did as he was told and kissed her longingly again and then they parted lips and both sighed. Brian shook his head as he crawled back into his recliner and they started chatting. They were just getting to the discussion about her younger daughter's boyfriend when in popped Jessie and Daniel with dinner. The conversation continued and the group was lively. Liquor was abundant and so was laughter. Brian and Janie exchanged many smiles and texts. Finally, she had to do something to relieve the tension buildup so she decided to shower.

She fingered herself gently inside the stream of hot water probing her clit tenderly as it was already plump and she shook with the accompanying orgasm. All the teasing, after all the kissing, on top of the liquor had gotten to her and she needed to the release. She considered going for another but knew taking any longer would cause her husband to come in. Janie primped and primed every part of her for whatever would happen that night. She knew somehow she and Brian would finally have some time together unhindered by time constraints.

When she exited the bathroom her perfume wafted through the air and Daniel loudly inhaled. She walked through to the bedroom and Daniel spoke.

"Guess that's my cue, Kiddos. 'Night!" Daniel said.

His words surprised and somewhat annoyed her. She knew he was implying he wanted to spend time with her in a sexual way but she also knew he would never consider banging her in their daughter's home. Brian was also annoyed knowing she would be in Daniel's arms momentarily. It wasn't that he wanted to interfere in their marriage. He wanted only good things for Janie but Daniel was pulling away and making her feel lonely and unattractive. He had an amazing woman under his nose who'd do anything for him and he treated her, well, he treated her insensitively.

Janie stuck her head out the door and said goodnight. Brian winked at her and Jessie said goodnight. As Janie prepared for bed, Daniel climbed in and was asleep before Janie even turned out the light. This ticked her off even more and she texted Brian. Jessie had turned in also but Brian was staying up to watch tv. Janie and Brian texted back and forth a few times and then she rolled over to her husband.

"I'm gonna go talk to Brian for a while, Baby. Love you!" she whispered.

"Ok, Sweetie. I think that'll be good. He needs you," Daniel mumbled.

She kissed him on the cheek and grabbed her robe which she intentionally left open. She had on a cute nightgown, nothing especially sexy but cotton, low cut with a little ruffle along the edge of her breasts. She walked into the kitchen leaving the lights off and started fixing herself a cup of tea. Brian watched her from the living room until he couldn't stand to wait anymore. He joined her in the kitchen.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked though he didn't care.

"Just fixing some tea," she replied and looked up at him.

He embraced her for a quick but longing kiss and just as quickly backed away.

"Yes, I thought we could chat awhile or just watch tv. Whatever you want," she said with a smile.

In the dimly lit kitchen Brian looked at her. He brushed the hair off her face and took her hand to lead her back to the couch. They sat down and each leaned on the arm rest between them. Janie pulled the recliner lever to stretch her legs out and sipped her tea. She caught Brian noticing the leg she extended and she smiled at him over her mug. They talked and whispered while the tv played. He would reach out just to touch her arm and stroke it lovingly. The feel of her skin, the smell of her perfume, the gleam in her eyes - he was finding her irresistible. She never let her eyes leave his as he talked of his job, his marriage, his family, his aspirations. He told her of his thoughts, his fears, his feelings. She listened and responded with genuine interest and care for him. Finally, he could stand it no more and reached out for her breast which was barely contained inside her low-scooping nightie. He squeezed it and then tweaked her nipple tugging on it and rolling it between his fingers. She laid her head back and let a moan escape her lips.

Without a second thought, Brian was up and standing over her again. He leaned in to kiss her. His kisses were igniting something inside her that she had been afraid she had lost. Janie started to tremble behind his probing tongue. She slid away from his mouth and bent her head down to take him in her mouth.

God, he tastes so good, she thought, and his balls feel so amazing, she added as she rolled them in her hand.

She heard him gasp with excitement and then his hands were on her shoulders pulling her up.

"Hey, hey, hey. Listen to me. As much as I want you to continue that, you know Daniel could open that door any minute and see us and we couldn't explain that away. Let me do you this time. He wouldn't be able to see me between your knees," he reasoned.

Somewhat frustrated she leaned back on the couch in a weird sense of disappointment. Brian couldn't bear to see the look on her face and moved his hand to the inside of her thigh stroking it gently making his way to her trembling cunt. When he reached her mound, he found she wore no panties and he was thrilled. His fingers moved easily inside her lips and found her swollen clit. The look on her face changed into pleasure as he gently pressed his thumb against her and then finally inserted two fingers to probe for her gspot. She grabbed his shoulders and writhed with excitement as her pleasure increased.

"Kiss me if you can't be quiet," he whispered, "or when you cum. I know you never get this but you will this night."

She almost squealed with her increasing excitement as he continued to stroke her. The variety of his movements, the thrill of the danger, the attention, the connection - she looked at him as best as she could concentrate and then her eyes began to roll. Janie grabbed him and pulled him to her for a kiss which was more to stifle her moaning. She shook with the orgasm almost violently. She bit his lip and tugged on it.

"Oh my God," she breathed against his face.

"There now," Brian said. "I told you that you'd get this tonight but I'm not finished with you yet."

He bent his head down to kiss her pussy juices and enjoy the taste of her cum. He pushed her thighs up to get a full view of her cunt and licked and licked and dove his tongue inside of her. In a matter of seconds, she was fully stimulated again and started to squeal. Brian stopped for just a moment.

"Baby, you have to be quiet. Do I need to kiss you again or keep at this?"

All she could do was nod so he buried his face into her cunt again and she tried to control her excitement. She easily climaxed again but bit her lip to keep from making too much noise. Brian stood up and took her hand. On shaky legs she stood to join him. He turned off the tv and pulled her into the dark kitchen where he placed her on the counter and continued to have his way with her. He kissed, licked and bit at her making her totally forget her surroundings. Her excitement continued to mount as did his and finally he pushed his cock inside of her.

"Oh my God!" she whispered in breathless excitement.

His movements were slow and patient, methodical even and she was raised to levels of enjoyment that she had forgotten existed. Brian's own level of excitement grew out of control too which surprised him and he spun her around to bend her over the counter. Having her displayed for him like that almost made him cum before he reentered her but he managed to control himself until he grabbed her hair, making her turn to look at him. When their eyes met and the connection was made there in the dim light, a climax was certain and imminent. In just a moment, they climaxed together.

Brian leaned in to kiss her lovingly.

"Goodnight," he said and kissed her again.

He knew if he didn't leave then he never would. Janie watched as he disappeared into the darkness. She knew this would be another night she would never forget.

AugMilf
AugMilf
47 Followers