Son is Caught by Mom

Story Info
He makes his mother want cock.
1.6k words
4.34
211.8k
158
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents have a strange marriage. My Dad always seems to be away on business. That left my Mom and this twenty year old son alone for long periods of time. I had my friend Jan over to the house one Saturday morning. My Mom was out shopping and it seemed to be the perfect time for some sex. We got out of our clothes and I stretched Jan's legs apart. I lowered my face and I tasted her pussy.

You should have heard Jan crying out from my tongue licking up and down her slit. Once she was totally wet I got onto my back and Jan mounted me. She slid down onto my pole and I filled her pussy with hard cock. We must have been totally out of it. I heard the bedroom door open and there stood my mother. Jan turned around and then quickly got off of me. Jan gathered up her clothes and ran past my Mom.

There I was on my back with my cock standing straight up. I looked at my Mom's face. I couldn't figure out what she was thinking. I was pretty sure she was staring at my erection. I don't know what made me do this, but I got up from the bed and walked over to my Mom.

"You need to get dressed Kevin," she told me.

I didn't do that. I reached out and placed my hands on my mother's shoulders. She seemed to know what I was up to.

"No Kevin!" She said to me.

I was so horny right then. I wasn't going to take no for an answer. I pushed my Mom down onto her knees. She looked up at me with this wild expression on her face. Once she was kneeling, I took hold of my cock and slapped the head across her lips.

"Go ahead Mom, suck on it. You know you want to."

I didn't know what she might do, but my Mom parted her lips and she drew me into her mouth. I place a hand on the back of her head so she wouldn't pull away. I began to face fuck my mother. I could hear her gagging as I forced my long dick down her throat. As I pushed forward my balls were hitting her chin.

I couldn't believe my luck. My Mom was working her mouth all around my pole. I soon felt my Mom wrap her hands around the back of my thighs. I kept pumping my rod down her throat. I wish I could have gone longer than I did. Maybe it was the excitement of having my Mom sucking me off. I felt my nuts pinching and I pushed in hard and unloaded.

I shot one geyser after another down my Mom's throat. I could see her trying to keep up with swallowing my hot load. To her credit she took every drop from me. I slowed down until I began to get soft. I pulled free and some globs of cum spilled down my mother's chin. She reached up with her fingers and got that cum to her mouth.

Mom got up and looked me straight in the face.

"You can't tell anyone. This has to be our secret."

Mom got to her feet and I heard her going into the bathroom. I heard the faucet running. My Mom didn't come back. After a few minutes I walked out into the kitchen. My Mom was putting away some groceries. She turned to see me standing there naked.

I thought she would be mad, but she wasn't. She said that my father was never around. She was so horny these days. She let me force my cock down her throat. She smiled and said I had a giant load of cum. All I could think of was that I wanted more. I stepped closer to my Mom and I touched her tits through her top.

"We shouldn't Kevin," she said.

I hate to say it, but I was still horny and partially hard. I became an animal right then. I took hold of her top and I ripped it apart. My Mom's breasts came spilling out. I flipped her around and unsnapped her bra. I am betting my Mom wore a 'C' cup bra. Her tits looked like the perfect size. They barely had any droop to them.

Mom had this shocked look on her face. I lowered my mouth and I took a nipple into my mouth. Mom let out this moan. I knew I was doing the right thing. I went from one nipple to the other. I made both of them hard with my mouth. After a few minutes of that I worked Mom's pants and panties to the floor. Mom's pubic patch was trimmed way down.

I moved my mother over to the kitchen counter. I hoisted her up and spread her legs apart. I took hold of my dick and rubbed the head across her gash. I could tell my Mom wanted more of me. I pressed my cock to her folds and pushed in. Mom was so tight down below. I kept feeding her my shaft until I was in completely.

Mom wrapped her arms around my neck. Her legs went around my waist and I lifted her up. I started thrusting up into her greedy pussy.

"Fuck me Kevin, I need this!" She pleaded with me.

I couldn't believe my luck. My mother walked in on me fucking a girlfriend and now it turned to this. I gave my mother every hard inch that I could. I finally walked us over to the dining room table. I placed my Mom onto her back. I took hold of her ankles and pushed her legs back towards her chest.

"Your mine now. I'm going to fuck you whenever I want." I said to her.

"Yes, yes!" Mom told me.

She was my sex toy now and I gave her a fucking she would never forget. I drove into her pussy as far as I could. I knew I didn't have much cum left in me. It didn't matter. I just wanted to possess my Mom. Skin was hitting skin as our pubic mounds touched. Mom was letting out these sex noises as I took her completely.

I could feel her pussy pulsating around my cock. We must have gone at it a half hour or so. I felt like I could let go so I blew a small load of my cream into my Mom's belly. Her muscles gripped me hard and she took my load of baby cream. I only wished I had more of my cum to give her that first time.

No matter, Mom seemed to be pleased that I came in her belly. When I pulled out a small amount jizz leaked out of her hole. It took some minutes for my Mom to get to her feet. She went again to the bathroom to clean up. After that we went back to my bed. We touched, kissed and talked. I told Mom that I wanted her as my only lover.

Mom said that my Dad barely touched her these days. She suspected that he might have some women that he spends time with on his business travels. We must have been extremely horny that day. Mom made me hard with her mouth once more. Once she did that she mounted me. Mom rubbed her pussy lips against my pole. When I was really hard she lowered herself onto my erection.

It was surprising that we fucked again. Mom seemed to need cock repeatedly. I found out that she loved having her tits played with. I squeezed her large melons and then pinched her pink nipples. Mom screamed with delight as we fucked this second time. I pulled my hands away from her tits. I latched onto her ass cheeks then.

I pumped my hardness into her wet pussy. We must have gone for a good hour. I didn't have anything left in the tank, but it didn't matter. Mom said she had numerous orgasms as she rode my stiff cock. Luckily, my Dad didn't show up for three days. We ended up fucking multiple times until his arrival.

I quit seeing Jan after having sex with my Mom. Jan couldn't understand why we were breaking up.

"Was it because your Mom caught us?" She asked.

I couldn't tell her the real truth. Mom is also getting tired of my Dad. Granted, he isn't around much, but sometimes we wanted have sex when he is in the house. Mom said she is thinking about a divorce. Mom does say that she can't get enough of my cock these days. When my Dad is gone we fuck at least twice a day. I seem to be running low on cum some of these times.

One recent time in bed, I was piledriving Mom with my cock. She blurted out that she wanted me to seed her belly. I gave her a particularly large load of cream that time. After that I had to ask. Did she really mean what she said. Mom nodded her head to me. She said she had fantasies where I gave her so much of my seed that I impregnated her.

This was all a bit shocking to me. I do admit that giving my Mom a big belly would be quite a turn-on. I guess we will have to see how this all plays out in the future. For now I am busy giving Mom all the cock she can handle.