Son of a Preacher Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only is she a beautiful, sexy little woman. She is smart and insightful. She was, of course, right. I knew from conversations with Reverend Wilson that there were some of those little secrets floating around our church community. It made me feel better that she understood and I thanked her for her wisdom and support.

"You want to fuck her, don't you?"

I started to try to deny it but the look on Anna's face told me not to bother. She knew me too well. "Yea...I admit I did think about it when I was watching them. She has a pretty nice body for an older woman. But... I don't know, baby. It just seems so wrong. And it seems wrong for me to feel this way. What has gotten into me?"

Hugging me to her she assured me there was nothing wrong with me. "Oh Sam. Don't you see. You lived such a sheltered life you were never exposed to this kind of thing. Relax and enjoy a world you never knew. I don't want to lead you too far off the path of goodness but there is a lot of life to enjoy. Let's enjoy it, together or separately, however it happens."

Ever the little tease, she looked at me with that evil smile and asked, "So...tell me again just how big was Reverend Wilson's dick? Maybe I should start spending some time in the gym." She jumped out of my lap and ran before I could grab her. God, I loved that woman.

_______________

So, life continued. Weeks rolled by. I devoted all my time to the youth of the church and tried to be the good guy I professed to be. I will admit to periodic struggles with my conscious. There were times I felt guilty. But for the most part I was ok with it. I had come to the realization that what I was witnessing around me was a more accurate representation of life in the church world than the world I had grown up in. Anna continued to work on blending in with the other women of the church. She even volunteered to sit on a couple of committees for various church functions, making an effort to be friendly and useful.

She, of course, continued to visit the mayor's wife occasionally. I didn't mind because I always reaped the benefits of those visits as Anna always returned horny as hell and ready to jump my bones. And, yes. The three of us got together occasionally. I think it was somewhere about this time that I transitioned from follower to co-conspirator in our little sex crazed life. Anna had taught me a lot and I enjoyed all of it. In addition to her tutelage, I had learned more from the porn videos that had become a regular part of our routine. I even started having ideas of my own about our sexual adventures. Finally secure in my own sexuality, my thoughts wandered to taking our show on the road, so to speak.

Laying on the couch one night, both naked and exhausted from trying to duplicate the activity of on the video we were watching, I pulled her to me and told her, "I want to watch."

Not getting my meaning, Anna replied, "Go ahead baby but I'm going to bed. Just turn it off when you are finished. And don't get any cum on my couch," she teased. She tried to get up but I pulled her closer.

"It's not the video I want to watch, Anna. I want to watch you."

Confused she asked, "Watch me what?"

Giving her back the evil smile she always used on me I continued, "I want to watch you fuck another man."

She was shocked. "You want me to do what?"

"I want to watch you take another man's cock in that sweet little pussy or yours and give him the thrill you always give me."

I now had her full attention. Before she could answer I raised the stakes even more. "I want to watch you fuck Reverend Wilson."

The look of shock was genuine. "Baby, I've never even considered sex with another man since we have been together, with the exception of the parting gift to my old boss. Sure, Karen and I enjoy what we have and I certainly enjoy it when you join in. But another man? Why another man?" And why Reverend Wilson?"

"I don't know, Anna. I've been thinking about it for a while and I think I would like to watch you with another man. We see women do men other than their husband on those porn sights all the time. I know those aren't real but the idea kinda excites me. I love you and I know you love me. I don't want to be one of those cuckold guys like on the videos. I don't want to be humiliated and shamed. It's just that we both love sex and I just think it would be hot to watch you with another man."

"As far as why Reverend Wilson. It just adds to the perversion. I mean, how much kinkier can it be than fucking your preacher. Plus, remember me telling you how big his cock is? What woman in her right mind wouldn't want to get fucked by a huge cock? At least that's what all the women on the internet say."

After a moment of silence as she processed my comments, a look of understanding replaced the look of worry. That look soon turned into that teasing look I had grown accustomed to. "Oh, you perverted little deviant. What brought all this on? What have I done to my innocent little preacher man?"

Smiling back, I told her what she already knew. "You turned him into a perverted little deviant that wants to watch you fuck his boss, the minister." I felt myself getting hard as Anna took in what I had just told her. I'm almost certain I detected an ever so slight sparkle in her eyes as she seemed to drift away momentarily. A sparkle brought on by the thought of sex with the Head-Minister. And... the thought of how his big cock would feel in her tight little pussy.

"Oh my, you are so naughty. And, I love it. Take me to bed and show me just how bad you want to watch and maybe I'll see what I can do. And...show me again just how big Reverend Wilson's cock is..." She cackled with laughter as I chased her to the bedroom. Yep, I was right.

A few weeks later I did get to watch. I wanted to watch Reverend Wilson fuck my Anna. I just didn't want him to know I watched. I knew the reverend worked out Monday, Wednesday, and sometimes on Friday. Some days he even worked out alone, if you know what I mean. Yes, I had been stalking him. I had been lucky enough to see him and Mrs. Freeman together once more. And as a bonus, had watched as he proved that Nancy Jordan could, in fact, take his big cock up her ass. Anna reaped the benefits of that spying each time. It also gave us an idea of how to execute our evil plan.

The following Friday morning we hoping neither of the preacher's work-out partners were going to show. Anna and I slipped over to the gym early. Anna stripped down and showered so she could 'unexpectedly' get caught when the preacher walked in. I had found that, by hiding in the equipment room, I had a clear view of the locker room. I watched until I saw him start across the gym and, after giving Anna the signal, I made for my hideout.

Reverend Wilson walked thru the door wearing a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. He walked into the locker room to find Anna standing with her back to him, one foot on the bench, drying that leg as she pretended to be unaware of his entry. The preacher stopped in his tracks and stared at one of the most beautiful little asses on the face of the earth.

Anna should have won an academy award. Putting her leg down, she started to put the other one on the bench when she turned just enough to 'notice the preacher' standing there with his mouth open and his eyes bulging. The lead actress in this drama did what all innocent women would do if caught naked by their minister. She shrieked and tried to cover herself with the towel. In her excitement, she 'accidently' dropped the towel and gave him a full-frontal shot as she bent to pick it up.

Putting on her best panicked face, she wrapped the towel loosely around her and covered up her private parts, except for her left breast that somehow got missed. "Oh...dear lord Reverend, I'm so sorry. I had no idea anyone was here. Sam has told me how much he likes to work out so I thought I would get in a little exercise of my own. I'm really sorry. If you'll just give me a minute I'll get dressed and leave."

I don't think the reverend had looked her in the face yet, his eyes busy other places. The bulge in his sweats told me he liked what he saw. "Please Mrs. Dixon...Anna. It's ok. I'm sorry I startled you. I had no idea you like to work out." And then, "And please don't think you have to leave on my account. Actually, I wouldn't mind getting in a little exercise with you."

And then it was time for the demure act. "Why Reverend Wilson, what a tease you are. I never knew you had ever even noticed me, what with all the beautiful women in our church."

His dick was now straining to break thru the cotton of his sweatpants. The good reverend transformed from a man of the cloth to a smooth Casanova in an instant. "Yes Anna, there are several beautiful women in our church and, just between you and me, I have enjoyed working out with some of them. None, however, can match the beauty I see standing before me here and now. Is there a chance that you would enjoy a little work out with me?" He grasped his cock suggestively and moved it around inside his sweats, making it blatantly obvious just exactly the kind of work-out he had in mind.

Pretending she had not noticed it before, Anna looked shocked and covered her mouth with her hand. The hand that had been holding the towel. It fell to the floor as she gasped, "Oh my, Reverend Wilson. Did I cause that?" By now he had stopped waving his manhood around and released it, letting it sag slightly. The outline of it against the fabric was impressive.

"Yes, my dear. I'm afraid you did. And I can't possibly go home like this. Mrs. Wilson would not understand. Is there a chance you could help me do something about this rather awkward predicament I have here?'

He had no idea what he was in for. The demure, shy youth minister's wife became Anna, the tigress. Stepping right up against him, she took him in her left hand thru the material. A wet spot was visible. Slowly stroking it, she cooed, "Oh my goodness Reverend Wilson, you do have a problem. A HUGE problem. Let me see if I can be of some assistance. Maybe you should sit here on this bench."

She slipped his sweats off as she guided him over to the end of the bench. His pants at his feet, she had him sit and lay back. "You just lay back and relax, sir. I think I know how to fix this problem." Once he was laid back, she went to work. His huge dick dwarfed her tiny hands when she wrapped her fingers around it. Or should I say, she tried to wrap her fingers around it.

Sneaking a glance at where she knew I was watching thru a crack in the door, she blew me a kiss before pulling his cock to her mouth and began driving my boss insane. Up and down the massive shaft she licked, kissing and slurping as she coated it with a mixture of her drool and the pre-cum that was seeping from his pee hole. Then she would take it in her mouth and force it down her throat until she gagged. I knew she couldn't take it all but she was going to try.

And then she did. I was flabbergasted when I saw her face buried in his crotch, his giant cock wedged down her throat. I was wishing I had grabbed some lotion or something. My dick was in my hand and I was very close to covering it with blisters as I watched this miracle unfold. Anna held his dick down her throat until I thought she was going to pass out. Finally, coughing and retching, she pulled off. "Damn preacher, that thing sure felt tight in my throat. Let's see if it feels as tight in my little pussy."

Standing and straddling him, she lifted his dick upright with her right hand and held it against her. She moved up and down, letting it slide thru her outer lips and stroke her clit until his dick was coated and her pussy was well lubricated with her own juices. Then, lining it up with her vaginal opening, she locked eyes with me and began a slow downward movement. It was as if she was lowering herself onto a baseball bat. For an instant I wondered if she would be able to take it all.

Of course, I knew she could. Or at least I knew she would or die trying. Slowly, a fraction of an inch at a time she began the decent. What probably only took a couple of minutes seemed like hours when I saw her eyes bulge as she suddenly dropped her body, taking the last few inches all at once. The orgasm I witnessed was a thing of raw beauty. Her eyes never strayed from mine as she convulsed thru an earth-shattering release.

I had watched her cum hundreds of times, both with me and with Karen, or both of us at the same time. But I realized I had never witnessed her so erotically turned on as an observer as she fucked another man. I made a note right then and there to do everything in my power to witness it again sometime. And then I coated my hand, my pants, and the inside of the door with everything that was in by balls.

She finally came back from orbit and, placing her hands on the preacher's chest, she said. "Oh, my goodness preacher. I haven't cum like that since the last time Sam fucked me in my ass. Would you like to fuck me in the ass, Reverend Wilson?" Not waiting for him to answer and with him still buried to the root in her, she turned to face his feet in her favorite "reverse cowboy" position. Looking back over her shoulder she teased some more. "Reverend, why don't you see if you can slip a finger or two up my tiny little asshole to get it ready while I ride this fabulous dick some more. Then we will just see if this monster really will fit in my ass."

I had a birds-eye view of his big dick sliding in and out of Anna's distended pussy lips as he started working the middle finger of his right hand past her sphincter muscle and into her rear opening. His cock was literally turning her pussy inside out with each stroke. Reverend Wilson was breathing heavy, close to the point of erupting. Anna was on her third or fourth orgasm and I was close to blowing another load despite the rawness I felt as my hand slide over my dick.

And...that is exactly how Mrs. Wilson, the minister's wife found them when she walked in to the gym looking for her husband. Let's just say that it was a bit of a surprise. Reverend Wilson pushed Anna off of his still hard cock and made a beeline for the men's restroom. His wife ignored my naked Anna and followed him, screaming about what a two-timing bastard he was. We never hung around to see how it ended. We made a hasty exit from the gym and an equally hasty exit from the town. Leaving Reverend Wilson, a note of resignation and the task of explaining our hasty departure to the church.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how we ended up at a little church in southern Mississippi.

To be continued....