Sonia's Massage

Story Info
Not the attention I was expecting.
1k words
4.26
2.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started going for massages because of back pain. I had a regular masseuse named Sonia. Nice Hispanic lady, middle aged, heavy set with strong hands. The 4th time I went to see her in a 5 month period, never a hint of sexual tension, no hand jobs or funny business. Just straight up massage for my real back pain.

So..... I was stomach down and she was massaging my lower back and the sides of my butt cheeks. She spoke English very well but with a bit of an accent.

Our usual conversations were the weather, work and family. But today the subject was different. Just out of the blue she mentions how clean and muscular my butt is and how I have no hair on my ass and butt area. She says she likes how i start getting hairy from my thighs down. She says her husband is very hairy and she doesn't like that his hairy butt connects to the hair on his back. It was awkward but funny and I giggled a bit and said thank you. She continued massaging my butt and was continuing down to my thighs, when i felt a kiss on my right butt cheek.

Sonia started giggling and I asked her what was going on back there while laughing a bit myself. She said she couldn't help it and had to give it a kiss. We laughed and she continued massaging and randomly would kiss a cheek and tell me how nice of a masculine muscular butt I had and that she would take it home if she could. At this point I was enjoying the attention and my ego was loving it too. She asked if I didn't mind her kisses and that she didn't want to make me uncomfortable. I just laughed and said it was fine, just funny. Just then she gave me three quick kisses and then a long kiss between my butt cheeks. I clenched a bit and she playfully slapped my cheek and told me to relax.

Her massage was completely focused on my ass.

No back or legs, just my ass. Her hands rubbed me down and I began relaxing even further. As I relaxed my legs spread out a bit more. Sonia noticed and began massaging between my thighs including little touches and rubs to my balls.

This new attention was all I needed as my dick went from semi hard to rock hard. Her random kisses also became more frequent. I felt her tongue drag across my cheek. Her hot breath as well, as her breathing was beginning to get heavy. She started licking my ass crack and down to my my asshole and using her face to spread my cheeks. I was in heaven. Her tongue was exploring as she passionately engulfed my orifice. She lightly bit the side of my cheek, then lightly kissed and licked the spot to heal the pain. Keeping her left hand on my left butt cheek and used her right hand to caress and tug on my balls.

This went on for about 5 minutes or so, meanwhile pushing her hand under me to get access to my dick. I lifted my ass a bit and gave her the room she needed and she began jerking me off while still eating my ass out. Another 4 or 5 minutes and she was whimpering as I assumed she was having an orgasm. Sonia was breathing hard while still kissing and licking my asshole, ass crack and cheeks. I assumed the moment would be over soon and was just hoping she would continue jerking me off until i came. Her breathing began to slow down but still taking deep breaths as if she had just sprinted 100 yards. I laid there thinking and hoping she would let me finish in some way. I wanted in the very least to jerk of to her or on her.

In a very calm and relaxed voice she said "volteate". She wanted me to flip over as she was getting up on to her knees at the end of the bed. I turned around to look at her while turning over and just caught a glimpse of her face, for a few seconds her eyes were closed, recovering from her orgasm.

As soon as I was situated she dropped right down putting a hand to each side of my legs to support herself and used her mouth to stand my cock up that was laying on my stomach. She went on to give me a long and slow, deep throat blowjob. I was in ecstasy for the next 8 to 10 minutes as she took her time and massaged my cock with her mouth and tongue. Dropping down to my balls and letting my cock smack my abdomen, then coming back up to continue sucking my dick. I felt it coming, I put both my hands on her head and guided her head, letting her know i was close and setting the rhythm. She continued deep throating to the point of almost gagging and then back up again. I was so ready to cum but I held back as much as I could. Delaying the my orgasm as long as possible. Her hot inviting mouth, soft tongue and suction was too much and I erupted in her mouth so good I felt my balls contract.

She swallowed every drop and sucked so that she could vacuum it all from inside my cock. It was amazing.

I was so excited and horny I wanted to go some more. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to send her home to her husband with my sperm in her cunt. Just recounting this now gets me hard and riled up.

I got up and pulled her under me intent on ravaging her. She held me close and told me to relax and laughed a bit. I told her I wanted to fuck her so hard, but she just giggled.

I've gone back many times and always get the same result. A couple times we don't even get through half of the massage. I've tried getting her to allow me to fuck her but she won't do it. I've also offered a meeting in a hotel but again she refused. She stopped seeing clients when Covid began and has since disconnected the number.

MiVidaLoca