Son's Best Friend

Story Info
Sunbathing mom is surprised by her son's black friend.
8.4k words
4.58
634.8k
779

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is adapted from a comic script I wrote with the same title. The sequel, Son's Best Friend's Dad, is forthcoming.

Kate dropped her robe and stepped into the hot shower. She moaned as the hot water hit her back and began soaking her long dark hair. She bent her head back and lathered her hair with the shampoo. She had a high pressure shower head and the strong spray of water did it's work rinsing her hair while she rubbed her buxom figure down with body wash. The forty year old wife and mom couldn't help herself and started singing as her hands lathered up the largest pair of breasts in the neighborhood. She was in a fantastic mood.

She was in a great mood because the weather had finally turned warm and the sun had come out of the clouds after a two week period of rain. Her husband had kissed her on the cheek and left for work a short time ago. Her son had kissed her other cheek and left to pick his friends up to drive them to school leaving her alone. She cleaned up breakfast after they left. She'd washed and dried the laundry after they left. She vacuumed and made the bed after they left. The pantry was full and her chores were down. She'd accomplished all her work after her husband and son left and it was still morning. Kate Howard, hard working PTA wife and mother, had an afternoon to herself to do her favorite pastime, sunbathing.

Most women wouldn't have bothered showering to sunbath, but a morning shower to Kate was a morning cup of coffee to another woman. Kate enjoyed her morning shower so much, she always turned down going camping and fishing on many a trip with her husband and son unless there was a bathhouse. She enjoyed fishing and hiking, but no shower, no Kate.

Her singing turned to humming as she stepped out of the shower and dried off her well endowed form.

Kate had a body that often made men's jaws fall open. Her waist and belly were quite fit and trim, not as thin as she had been twenty years ago, but actually better as the weight she'd gained had filled her body out more shapely. Her rear end was well rounded, plump, but firm. She'd also kept her looks, but had some laugh lines and gray streaks ran through her hair, invisible now with her hair still wet. But it was her breasts that turned the most heads. Large bosoms ran in the family, but hers were big even by her family's standards. They'd added a cup size every decade and were now massive EE's that were impossible to hide and difficult to find a bra to contain. Younger, she'd enjoyed the male attention her breasts brought her, but at her age, they were more a nuisance. They were heavy and in the way all the time, large pendulous udders that hung over her rib cage. Her nipples were large and perfectly centered with round can sized areola. Her nipples used to get hard a lot and were always sensitive, but had settled down as she aged and now took a lot of stimulation to get her worked up. Not that she ever got worked up anymore. Her sex life was pretty dull consisting of missionary sex in the dark usually twice a month. Her vagina was dry and her husband had to lube his condom covered penis up thoroughly to enter her. She didn't even miss the more passionate sex they'd shared twenty years ago. This was just a normal part of aging and being with the same partner for several decades. Things got dull. Honestly, she could have given up sex altogether.

Kate grabbed her glasses off a dresser and put them on while she went through the drawers. She pulled out her mommy two piece suit. She tossed it aside and pulled out the purple bikini. The two piece was for family and public events. It showed some cleavage and exposed her stomach around her navel as well as her back, but it covered most of her torso and the bottom piece was skirted to cover her bottom.

The purple bikini was her private tanning bikini and it left little to the imagination. No one had ever seen her in it and if her husband had ever wondered about (or even noticed) why her tan lines were so small, he had never commented on it.

Kate stepped into the panty. She kept her crotch mostly shaved. It was bare, but for a small strip just above her clit that resembled a black caterpillar climbing up her mound. Her husband preferred it bare for going down on her and though it had been many, many, many years since they'd had oral sex, she kept it smooth, but being completely shaved made her feel exposed, and her little black caterpillar made her feel better. The bikini bottom covered her crotch nicely, but the rest was all strings around her waist and in between the crack of her rear end spreading out into an upside down triangle as it rose up out of her butt cheeks.

She lifted her wet hair and tied the top around her neck. She stretched the cups of the top out over her nipples and tied the string behind her back. It was tight and left little to the imagination, but then it's purpose was to give her the most perfect all around tan possible. The cups were stretched out triangle hammocks, tightly gripping the front of her breasts, so constricting her areola and nipples poked out through the straining material which didn't even cover the full circle of her can sized areolas. Pink round edges were exposed on both sides of the purple material.

Kate Howard's eyes were so bad she needed to wear her glasses at all time and she kept them on while she collected a blue beach towel to lay on. Aside from her bikini, her glasses, wedding ring, and hoop earrings were her only adornments she wore as she headed downstairs, grabbing tanning oil off a table on her way.

Kate peeked out the side door though there was never anyone there. The Howards owned a corner lot and the street was empty, but for the house across from her. The older couple there both worked on weekdays and if there weren't any cars in the driveway, they weren't home. A picket fence surrounded their side yard and their backyard. There was a gate in the side fence, but they never used it except her son Jack and his friend Tyson used it as the shortest distance between their homes. She wished her fence had been higher and then she would have considered sunbathing nude. The backyard actually got better sun, but there were two houses behind her both with windows looking down into her yard and residents who were usually home.

Kate spread out her blanket, feet towards the sun. She poured a large amount of oil on her exposed breasts and began rubbing it into her exposed flesh making sure her belly and the sensitive exposed areas of her breasts were well coated. Spring, she thought, smiling. Finally I can work on my tan. If the weather held up, she'd have a great tan in a few weeks. Kate ducked as a car came down the side road and stopped at the stop sign before turning. She stood back up and quickly coated her legs and arms before finally laying down on the blanket. The sun feels so good, she thought, putting her arms under her head as she closed her eyes, smiling as the sun began heating her skin.

Some time passed and the relaxed mom almost fell asleep. She stirred figuring it was about time to turn over when to her horror, she heard the side gate open. Kate sat up quickly, holding one hand to her breast in consternation. "Tyson!" she blurted out in dismay, seeing the young black teen coming in her side gate.

Tyson Brown had been Jack's best friend since grade school. His father was a brutish man with a drinking problem and the mom had taken off when Tyson was young. The Howards had acted as surrogate parents for the poor boy and he had many a meal and spent many a night at their house. Tyson was fit, but not bulky. He was attractive with an athletic build and had grown into a decent young man despite his problems at home. He was wearing shorts that showed off his muscular calves, a white tee shirt and a hoodie. He'd shot up over the last few years hitting six feet tall, towering over Kate by a good 5-6 inches. "Hi Mrs. Howard," he greeted her, striding through the gate.

Kate held herself up with one hand and held her arms across her nipples to hide her breasts. Her husband hadn't even seen her in this bikini and Kate felt her cheeks turning a little red to be under the eighteen year old black kid's gaze and gazing he was. "Jack's at school," she told him. "Wait! Why aren't you at school? I thought Jack was picking you up."

"I told him I was sick," he said a little nervously. His eyes kept flickering over every piece of exposed skin on her body. "I needed to talk to you, Mrs. Howard."

Kate could tell something was bothering the poor boy. She knew him almost as well as she knew her own son's moods. Kate held up her hand and Tyson helped her to her feet. She kept her arm across her breasts, but his eyes still flickered down her exposed cleavage stopping on her belly. "Let's go inside, she said, wishing she'd brought her robe out with her. She wanted to cover up even though it was kind of flattering to have a handsome young man looking in awe at her figure especially at her age. Her husband never stared at her like that any more.

Kate spun around and headed inside, sure his eyes were now frozen on her bare butt cheeks. She took her arm from her breasts and opened the side door, frowning a little at her protruding nubs. Her long dormant nipples were stirring a little. "What's wrong?" she asked looking over her shoulder. Sure enough his head was bent down to stare at her ass. He jerked his eyes up. "Is your father drinking again?"

"He never stops," replied Tyson, "But no, this is more personal. It's my girlfriend."

Kate's robe was in the living room. It was a short tan terry cloth robe that barely covered her rear and had trouble closing around her breasts. She bent to pick it up off the couch, sensing his eyes burrowing into her ass again. She'd caught him staring at her many times in her mommy bathing suit, but she was really giving the poor boy a show this time. She pulled the robe on and turned, grasping for the belt. The robe was open and his eyes stared at her breasts and the exposed areola around the straining top. She belted it quickly.

"My problem Mrs. Howard is that she won't put out for me. She's waiting for marriage," he explained, rolling his eyes.

"You should respect Shawna's decision." Kate liked the young black girl. She'd even been in her house several times. Shawna was from a religious family and probably thought premarital sex was wrong.

Tyson held his head down and drew in a breath, seeming to gather courage. Kate could even see drops of sweat beading his forehead. "I'm an eighteen year old virgin and I can't take it anymore," he finally said, through gritted teeth.

Kate looked up at him and reached up to put her hand on his shoulder. "I don't really have any advice for you. You just gotta take care of it yourself. I hear Jack doing it all the time." Kate understood masturbation was healthy, especially for young men. She'd even caught her husband doing it in the shower a couple times.

Tyson took his eyes off her cleavage and looked her in the eyes. She stared back at him, smiling in understanding at his situation. She was pretty sure Jack and his girlfriend were having sex and it must be driving Tyson crazy to be so popular and still a virgin, maybe the only one in his class. "Or," he said, gulping. "You could have sex with me."

Kate's mouth fell open in shock even as her eyebrows shot up. She stared at him in total stupefaction for almost a minute. He stared back at her eyes trying to read a response in them. Kate felt her legs go weak and she fell backwards, sitting heavily on the couch. She brought her hand over her chest continuing to stare at him in complete surprise even as he sat down close to her, leaning towards her and putting his arm around her neck on the back of the couch.

He was actually smiling now, less nervous as he gained confidence. "I do take care of it myself," he explained. "In fact, the last time I stayed over when you were out of town for your anniversary." He paused why she continued to stare at him nearly frozen in disbelief. "I went through your bedroom looking for Mr. Howard's porn stash."

That's when Kate knew this must be some kind of inappropriate joke. She chuckled. ""John doesn't have a porn..."

Tyson interrupted her leaning over her even more dominantly. "He does and a really good one too, but he also had this." Tyson pulled an old slip cased video cassette out of his pocket.

"Oh no," cried Kate staring at the cassette. She recognized it immediately. "We made that twenty years ago. John told me he destroyed it." The shock suddenly left Kate and her eyes turned down in a frown as she stared at the young man. Tyson now had a cocky grin on his face. It made her angry. She snatched the cassette from his hand and began pulling the tape out of the casing. Why the hell had John saved this thing? They didn't even own a VCR anymore. Nobody owned a VCR anymore except apparently Tyson and his cheap ass dad. "That takes care of that," she said, matter-of-factually, satisfied at all the brown tape now lying in her lap. "Get up," she told the young man pushing him away from her. She was the adult in the room after all and she needed to take back control of the situation.

Kate stood and folded her arms across her chest, looking sternly at the young black teen. He was still staring at her cleavage even as he was reaching for his smart phone in the other pocket of his hoodie.

"Now young man, just go home and we'll forget this ever happened." Kate tapped her foot angrily. He just stood there tapping his phone. "Or better yet, get your ass to school."

"I don't think so, Mrs. Howard." he told her, staring at his phone. He turned it towards her. "I digitized the old tape. See."

Kate's eyes fell on the phone's screen. There she was, much younger, licking the underside of John's hard five and a half inch penis. The video continued with her sucking the head into her mouth staring up at the video camera like a porn star before taking the entire penis down her throat. If it kept playing, it would show John shooting a wad of semen across her nose and onto her outstretched tongue. He'd spliced it together with several sex sessions. Soon the image of his hard penis rapidly pushing into her while he fucked her doggy style would appear. John had zoomed the damn camera in on her anus and then on her labia gripping the end of his penis. He'd pulled out and shot several strands of cum over her ass cheeks. He'd then zoomed in a little wad that had fallen on her sphincter. The next scene would show her bouncing in his lap, pinching her nipples while screaming at him to "fuck her" even as she brought her own nipple up to her lips to suck. John had even given her a porn star script for the next scene. The camera showed her on her back, breasts shaking as he pounded her as hard as he could, camera panning down her body to his cock again sliding in and out of her as she screamed, "Fuck me with your big cock. Fuck me. FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING! Cumming all over your big cock." She had enjoyed a small orgasm earlier, but this was all acting for the camera. Jesus Christ, earlier on the tape John had recorded her doing a fashion show in sexy lingerie, and then stripping for him. There was nearly everything a newlywed couple would do on this tape.

"Fuck me or this goes on the net," demanded Tyson.

Kate's hand came up from her chest to cover her mouth. Her anger was gone and the shock was back, including a little fear. She had the sudden thought, that ironically, her son Jack had taught Tyson everything he knew about computers. Jack had enabled her own blackmail. Her hand slid back down to her chest. "Why me?" she asked, calming down, truly curious.

Tyson seemed surprised by the question. "Why Mrs. Howard, your the hottest MILF in town."

Kate didn't like the term, but she was familiar with it. "I am?" she asked, truly surprised.

"Of course, Mrs. Howard. All the guys want you."

Kate truly had never realized the effect she'd had on all Jack's teenage friends, they'd flocked to her house in droves. She'd always assumed, Jack was just really popular, but now wondered if they were all coming over to catch glimpses of her. It was quite... flattering. Kate straightened her shoulders and tried to look stern as she stared Tyson in his brown eyes. "No, I won't cheat on John." She thought a moment. "How about a hand job?"

Tyson's eyes lit up in victory, but he shook his head. "No, I want sex."

Kate shook her head. "I can't cheat. Go ahead, post it then and I will have you arrested."

Tyson slid his hoodie off. "A blow job then, that ain't cheating?"

Kate's brows furrowed as she thought it over. A blow job wasn't so bad and it would save her all the embarrassment posting the video on the internet would cause. How many of Jack's friends would jerk off their cocks watching that video? Hell, how many of their dad's would jerk off to it? Tyson was right, she was the hottest MILF on the block, better looking then almost all the other moms in the PTA even the younger ones. Jack would be destroyed if this video went around his school. "Okay then," she said nodding her head, "deal."

Tyson was grinning ear to ear as Kate stood and in a zombie like trance, slowly climbed the stairs. He followed, throwing the hoodie over his arm. Her family stared accusingly back at her from a series of pictures mounted on the wall going up the stairs. "I'm staying dressed," she stated, passing the family picture that showed her standing in the backyard beside her husband, her arms around a much younger Jack.

"I want you nude," replied Tyson, sounding more confident now then when he first came in her yard.

"My bikini then," she said, passing her wedding picture.

"Topless."

"Alright," she said concluding the negotiations. "But the bottoms stay on."

They reached the second floor and Kate walked straight to her marital bed, letting the robe fall off her back as she stepped up to it. "You're so hot, Mrs. Howard," said Tyson behind her. Kate reached up behind her neck and untied her top. She yanked her top off, spinning around to face the young man. "DAYUMN!" he exclaimed, staring in awe at her exposed breasts. He had removed his shirt and stood before her in his shorts and socks.

Tyson took a step towards her and before she knew what he was doing, he had bent down and sucked her right nipple into his hungry mouth even as his hand came up to grab her left breast, fingers pinching her left nipple. "Hey!" she cried, startled. His tongue flickered over her hardening nipple before twirling around the thick nub. "No touching!" She pushed him off, aware that her nipples were now painfully hard, the tip of her right breast was covered in his saliva. They had come back to life for the first time in years, once again aroused and painfully sensitive. She stared at them in disbelief slowly becoming aware of the dampness between her legs. No, they weren't just damp, her bikini bottoms were soaked through to the point she was dripping through the material. Why is this arousing me? She thought in complete shock. She was still holding him back with one hand and he was struggling to come forwards at her again so she brought both hands up to his chest.

"Sorry Mrs. Howard, I couldn't help myself," he apologized even though his body was still trying to embrace her.

Her own hands were sliding across the hard pectorals on his chest. Wow, she thought, this is one hard muscular chest. Kate looked down at the hard six pack along his abdominals. She's seen him shirtless plenty of times and was impressed by his physical fitness, but this was the first time, she was seeing him as the young man, he'd become.

Kate looked up at him and fell to her knees. She couldn't bring herself to stare at his crotch. Instead, she stared at the fit torso on the young black man. "Take it out," she ordered.